Session 17 July 2021

Pan, you've highlighted some interesting similarities in regard to what I witnessed happening to my son, which we've spoken a little on, in your green world dream thread. He too would complain of a high tone ringing in his ears that I did not hear.

While you as a child said, '("Not knowing what it exactly was - i’ve always said out loud)' “you are not welcome here”, I would tell my son to tell the hooded shadow being that watched him, "You do not have my permission to be here!"

aimarok, I regularly check or compare notes with a friend who also seems to be 'a person of interest' to system overlords, and they also complain of a high pitch ear ringing. They too have what appears to be or may be an implant.

I can't remember who mentioned seeing golden sparks, as did their daughter, but I was seeing those all the time when there was a high level of the paranormal going on in our house...I mean like crazy high because I see things normally....People are quick to lable such things as signs or presence from/of positive beings; I do not. Given what was going on with my son's heavy monitoring, by whatever, and other paranormal happens at that time I took this all as intrusions into our space. And my connection with positive forces is always subtle and never intrusive.
Same here. High pitched ear ringing and seeing golden sparkles and high level paranormal for as long as I can remember. I actually saw some sort of being within the golden sparkles once. Also beings walking out of my closet as a child and abduction experiences. The last one I can remember occured in 2008 when living in a remote mountain town. I heard what sounded like a underwater pinging that woke me up and I knew another visit was coming. Was outside suddenly looking up into the clouds thinking a storm was coming when something came out of clouds and then I was onboard and back on the exam table. The next morning helicopters overhead and strange people parked at the end of our remote driveway who took off when they saw us. One of them had the strangest eyes and looked straight at me. They were human like eyes but yet not. Crazy eyes. Still encounter high strangeness from time to time but that was the last time I remember being on a ship or whatever that was. feels uncomfortable talking about this. And Laura's work has helped a great deal to lesson the experiences and fight back. My children started coming to me several years ago talking about little people with big eyes around their bed and I told them to tell the ant people (what I called them as a child) to F off and fight back and they were left alone after that. Knowledge does protect! Still feels so uncomfortable sharing this though. Feels like I am not supposed to talk about this for some reason. A panicky feeling. But compared to what is happening in the world now my past experiences seem almost irrelevant.

And yes, the more positive experiences feel loving and never intrusive. For the most part. It's all about the lesson. Sometimes weirdness ensues if my attention is really required. ;-)

Thank you to the Chateau crew for this session. The section on hair as antennae was very interesting. Unfortunately, due to acquiring cranial multiple follicle malfunction at a young age, my antennae have been a bit weak. But maybe it's time to let it grow where I can, razors will soon be in short supply anyway. :-)
Jordan Petersen was becoming very popular with the intellectual capacity he was bringing to common sense for responsible behaviour so I'm not surprised he was targeted, but I'm glad he's recovered. He may not have full awareness of what is going on (re. the vaccination drive and so on), but he makes such a valuable contribution in the area he has awareness of.
Things are heating up here in Ireland in more ways than one. Just coming out of a tough ten days of extreme high temperatures with high humidity, day and night. It was very draining for many including myself as we're just not used to it and air conditioning in the home isn't really a thing here. Naturally the media, weather forecasters and climate scientists are falling over themselves to link it with global warming. Still waiting for an explanation for the coldest May in sixty years though.
With the introduction of the Covid Digital Pass for indoor dining now law, Ireland is in lockstep with the same measures in other countries
I expect the largest anti vaccine and anti Covid Pass protest in the country will take place tomorrow in Dublin. It'll be interesting to see what happens and how the media will portray it. The vice prime minister, and prime Minister in waiting, has already stated that the unvaccinated are the greatest threat to the nation's health, so the government have already put a target on their backs. Like as in France, I have my doubts that the segregation of vaccinated and unvaccinated, despite the high voluntary uptake of the vaccines here, will go as they plan. As the C's said, other events will probably intervene.

Same here. High pitched ear ringing and seeing golden sparkles and high level paranormal for as long as I can remember. I actually saw some sort of being within the golden sparkles once. Also beings walking out of my closet as a child and abduction experiences. The last one I can remember occured in 2008 when living in a remote mountain town. I heard what sounded like a underwater pinging that woke me up and I knew another visit was coming. Was outside suddenly looking up into the clouds thinking a storm was coming when something came out of clouds and then I was onboard and back on the exam table. The next morning helicopters overhead and strange people parked at the end of our remote driveway who took off when they saw us. One of them had the strangest eyes and looked straight at me. They were human like eyes but yet not. Crazy eyes. Still encounter high strangeness from time to time but that was the last time I remember being on a ship or whatever that was. feels uncomfortable talking about this. And Laura's work has helped a great deal to lesson the experiences and fight back. My children started coming to me several years ago talking about little people with big eyes around their bed and I told them to tell the ant people (what I called them as a child) to F off and fight back and they were left alone after that. Knowledge does protect! Still feels so uncomfortable sharing this though. Feels like I am not supposed to talk about this for some reason. A panicky feeling. But compared to what is happening in the world now my past experiences seem almost irrelevant.

And yes, the more positive experiences feel loving and never intrusive. For the most part. It's all about the lesson. Sometimes weirdness ensues if my attention is really required. ;-)
I for one am glad you shared this here. Just wanted to let you know that. Sharing experience, strength and hope, a phrase from long ago days in Alanon apply here. You never know when something you set forth will resonate with someone else and it lightens things up for that person.

I find there is blowback when sharing knowledge with interested people. The pressure in ears and congestion n eustachian (sp?) tubes, pains in head, zapped brain are intense; I don't see beings but I feel energies clearly. I've learned to fight back also, in my own ways similarly to what you wrote about. I hear in my skull little crackling sounds when the attention clears out and the obvious pressure is gone.

I for one am glad you shared this here. Just wanted to let you know that. Sharing experience, strength and hope, a phrase from long ago days in Alanon apply here. You never know when something you set forth will resonate with someone else and it lightens things up for that person.

I find there is blowback when sharing knowledge with interested people. The pressure in ears and congestion n eustachian (sp?) tubes, pains in head, zapped brain are intense; I don't see beings but I feel energies clearly. I've learned to fight back also, in my own ways similarly to what you wrote about. I hear in my skull little crackling sounds when the attention clears out and the obvious pressure is gone.
Thank you. That's very kind.

Check out Stefan Verstappen on YouTube.
Its a time for warriors 🙂

Joe and Niall interviewed Stefan.

These are the sorts of skills I'm seriously missing! Thank you!!! I'm not very good at this whole guile or spycraft thing.

@Adobe and @cinnamon I didn't actually have a book in mind in general about surviving in conflict zones specifically, but the ones you dug up look quite interesting and I'll probably order one myself.

Other books I've read related to collapse include Dmitri Orlov's book on the 5 stages of collapse, which I found to be a good overview of the many ways a collapse can occur, but comparatively sparse on how to deal with each unique situation compared to other books out there.

Fernando Aguirre's book on surviving the economic collapse of Argentina was loaded with valuable information on the collapse of purchasing power in a country. He's been interviewed by AI and ennio also here:
Looking on Amazon it looks like he has a few new books out about street survival skills and bugging out and relocating (which he covers in his original opus, but presumably goes into much more detail).

As with thinking stories of survival in urban warfare would help with people who live in areas where there may be urban warfare, it is best to look for books that deal specifically with historical accounts of the scenarios you anticipate you may be facing.

A general book about dealing psychologically with the reality of natural disasters and war and other unexpected tragedies is the book Deep Survival: who lives, who dies, and why, by Lawrence Gonzales. But as with 5 stages, its best to supplement this with more low-level practical books. For what it's worth.

I have a copy of Aguirre's "Modern Survival Manual" on my couch right next to "Detoxify or Die" and Balogh's "Tangled" - heard his interview with Marjory Wildcraft! Adding more to the book pile. Thank you!!!

@cinnamon and to whoever else interested, another good book is The Art of Urban Survival. It's a dry read but full of practical advice and scenarios about what to do if and when SHTF in the big city and you're trying to find a way to navigate through it all.
Copy ordered, thank you! The other "urban survival" reference I have is Clay Martin's "Concrete Jungle", in addition to the previous mention of Selco.

Thanks for this latest session - really needed as a counter to the relentless gaslighting and general insanity we're all being subjected to.

Regarding the suspected nature of the nanoparticles in the mRNA vax, I'm remembering the two Italian scientists who determined that almost all vaccines have nanoparticles:

Italy: Doctors Who Found Metals, Nanoparticles in Vaccines Had Lab Raided by Police

I wonder how long these nanoparticles have been incorporated into the shots. My last vax was in 1988 - a tetanus shot due to a corneal abrasion. My kids had shots through the 90s with the last probably 1999. Never did flu shots. How well we were duped by the trusted medical establishment.
I found this article which looks to refute that conclusion, and it appears to make sense to me. What do you think @JEEP ?

Hi Thierry, you forgot the English version ;-)

Merci les amis-es, laissons mûrir et macérer toutes ces informations pour en extraire sa "substantifique moelle " bien à vous tous-tes
"Thank you friends, let's let all this information grow and steep in order to extract its "substantial marrow". Kind regards to all of you"

Même intuition, pour certains en 3D devenir des portails organiques pour recevoir des entités 4D
"Same intuition, for some in 3D to become organic portals to host 4D entities"

What is the upcoming Alamo? The people in the original battle were locked down by the armies of Santa Anna, and they all died for it. If that is the correct analogy (and I have no idea if it is or is not), then there would be a group of resistance fighters that are cornered and pay for it with their lives.

So the question would be, what is the nature of this upcoming Alamo (if indeed there is to be one). Who are the resistance fighters and how can they be penned into an unwinnable situation that would inspire others?
@KaWaiAwaAwa : The quote from the C's was "Remember the Alamo" which is what those who were fighting and winning against the Mexican Santa Anna army were telling themselves. It's not about the Alamo itself, it's that it was a rallying cry to fight back.
I found few transcripts that Cs said “things are emanating from 4th density” by the HAARP.
So, it seems like the “strange waves” are coming out from the HAARP. And probably it’s been fully operating nowadays.
@Kay Kim : Below is what was said in the transcript you posted, and I think you misunderstand. As the C's have said before, Climate/Weather in 3D is a reflection of activity/battle in 4D. Since the C's were being asked about HAARP affecting the weather, they reiterated that "these things"(weather) were emanating from 4D, and not HAARP.

Q: (L) Is there more you can tell us about this?

A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.

Below is what was said in the transcript you posted, and I think you misunderstand. As the C's have said before, Climate/Weather in 3D is a reflection of activity/battle in 4D. Since the C's were being asked about HAARP affecting the weather, they reiterated that "these things"(weather) were emanating from 4D, and not HAARP.

Hello anartist,
I read over again, but I still think the “strange wave” is emanates from the HAARP.
I copied some of highlights from I posted, and perhaps you want you to read again.

A: If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially.

A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a school shooting or something. What was up with that?

A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.

Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along with the targets. Is that it?

A: Exactly.

Sure seems the PTB are in a hurry to get as much control over the general populations as soon as possible.

Yes, they are in a hurry - a time table (and it may have bearing on what they know is coming that they have no control over); testing the populations, delaying and accelerating tactics, squeezing/enforcing, consolidating their narratives that are forever slipping, narratives that are old and stale, that surely even those more susceptible to those messages are worried about (but do not say anything or ask because it hurts their heads to even consider - sad.)

On the human side, people have had to face that old saying “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me,” and moving along, it is now building or surpassing, fool me thrice...

As others note - as we move along trapped in this high-stakes game of continuous shocks, while working and living with people who either don't or can't acknowledge things as they are, where their most fearful words are on the tips of their tongues wanting to express - and you can see it, feel it and even hear it as they know something is seriously wrong, and yet the system is powerful, it beats them down into submission as it is designed to do, to muzzle and erase.

There are a some quotes from a couple of SOTT articles worth reading - different times, not so different outcomes and meanings in the making.

In the first one, Der Stürmer is quoted in their pre WWII anti-jewish rag, and yet change out just two words and it may seem to be staring many in the face today:

The war [Pandemic] has forced us to give up much we formerly thought was necessary. It has also forced us to give up the "politeness" that in reality is a weakness. A boxer in the ring must use his fists to defend himself against his opponent. A fencer can only win when he uses his sword. We as a people will survive this war [Pandemic] only if we eliminate weakness and "politeness" and respond to the Jews [resistance] with an equal hatred.

The next few quotes were by Sebastian Haffner (strikethrough and [add] one word):

With fearful menace the state [globalists] demands that the individual give up his friends, abandon his lovers, renounce his beliefs and assume new, prescribed ones. He must use a new form of greeting, eat and drink in ways he does not fancy, employ his leisure in occupations he abhors, make himself available for activities he despises, and deny his past and his individuality. For all this, he must constantly express extreme enthusiasm and gratitude. (Defying Hitler, p. 3-4)
The Nazis '[globalists] constantly gained ground. What was no longer to be found was pleasure in life, amiability, fun, understanding, goodwill, generosity, and a sense of humor. (Defying Hitler, p. 92)
Daily life also made it difficult to see the situation clearly. Life went on as before, though it had now definitely become ghostly and unreal ... Strangely enough, it was just this automatic continuation of ordinary life that hindered any lively, forceful reaction against the horror. ... [This reaction] was hindered by the mechanical continuation of normal daily life. How different history would be if men were still independent, standing on their own two feet, as in ancient Athens. Today they are yoked to the details of their work and daily timetable, dependent on a thousand little details, cogs in a mechanism they do not control, running steadily on rails and helpless if they become derailed. Only the daily routine provides security and continuity. Just beyond lies a dark jungle. Every European of the twentieth century feels this in his bones and fears it. It is the cause of his reluctance to do anything that could "derail" his life -- something audacious or out of the ordinary. It is this lack of self-reliance that opens the possibility of immense catastrophes of civilization such as the rule of the Nazis in Germany. (Defying Hitler, pp. 137-138)

The C's caution, that yes, it will get worse before it gets better, so the opportunity to watch, continuously work on the self, help others who ask, and prepare in whatever way one can, may reveal a new dawn eventually.

About the ringing in my ears. Before I met you I was practicing vegetarianism - this, as I understand it now, increased the infectious load on the body and as a consequence of the fact that they are antennae, tinnitus was increasing every year. Transitioning to a keto diet is a very painful process for me. I need to add vegetables, greens and even milk before bedtime to my diet. But apparently as a consequence of reducing the parasitic load on the body, the ringing is now almost inaudible and sometimes completely disappears, but there are sharp bursts when reading certain literature, it seems that it works as a trigger for certain phrases or words.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom