Session 17 July 2021

Regarding the sparks that we observe, I observe this phenomenon often and asked myself the question - whether only I see it or other people can observe this effect. As a result, I conducted a small experiment, I noticed that if you look at the light of the sun at a certain angle without focusing your vision on specific objects, then this splash can be seen with an empirical sequence. As a result, I suggested that people who are not familiar with the phenomenon do the same. The result showed that they also see it. I may be wrong, but this is similar to the 3D phenomenon, I'm leaning towards metal microparticles in the atmosphere from chemical pipelines.

A: If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially.

A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a school shooting or something. What was up with that?

A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.

Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along with the targets. Is that it?

A: Exactly.

Detroit P.D. News / Oakland Police Dept / San Francisco Police / Richmond Police, CA / LAPD HQ / Chicago Police / Portland Police / Seattle Police Dept. / San Diego Police Department / Fremont Police Department

Teaser Trailer 2017
(HAARP) is a large antenna array system designed and built in the 1980's and originally intended as a military defense project against Russian missile attacks. Some of the secondary features of the HAARP system however, proved to be more interesting than simply radar and communications disruption. By focusing resonant frequencies into the ionosphere, HAARP can create signals of extreme low frequency that can actually affect the human brain. The discovery of this technology has lead the military and the private sector to explore technologies that use resonant frequencies to effect how people think and feel. The human body is largely electro-chemical, and by interfering with certain frequencies scientists can alter how the human body will react. These interferences can be used for positive aspects such as meditation and relaxation, but they can also be exploited for more nefarious purposes such as creating stress, confusion, and the sensation of psychosis or schizophrenia in a targeted individual. Featuring an exclusive interview with writer and researcher Dr. Nick Begich, HAARP and The Future of Technology looks at how research into electro-chemical reactions and frequency response has changed the ability of military operators to turn our computer guided world against us.

Thank you for sharing.

It's always surprising to see a parent who doesn't want to read information about vaccines and specifically about this mRNAR vaccine for fear of questioning themselves.

Knowledge protects.
Ya, it's surprising for a person who could understand the phrase "knowledge protects". For people like my brother-in-law, the purpose of "knowledge" is perhaps not to protect but to go further in life, to advance the self, to live comfortably, to enrich self... That's what knowledge as disseminated in schools are designed for, no? Knowledge is then just a means to an end, and not the end in itself as what the Cs meant it to be.

Just take the words of the authority as the truth because they should know better than us. So no, we must not question people who knows better than us. And god forbids, if we start to question ourselves, we may then question those who knows better than us. Our thoughts are stopped right there. This has all been said before by Laura and members of the forum, for which I'm grateful to learn from and being able to share it again here. But couldn't he do it for the love of his children, that is my question?

I found this article which looks to refute that conclusion, and it appears to make sense to me. What do you think @JEEP ?

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

A: Yes
(Andromeda) Are they chips like we think of them, like computer chips? Or is it a higher technology?

A: Nano.
(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.
I'm going with the Cs on this - and the thousands of injuries/deaths attributed to vaccines.

@KaWaiAwaAwa : The quote from the C's was "Remember the Alamo" which is what those who were fighting and winning against the Mexican Santa Anna army were telling themselves. It's not about the Alamo itself, it's that it was a rallying cry to fight back.
(Joe) "Suppression will be attempted..."

(Andromeda) But not necessarily successful.

(Joe) Revolution?

A: Exactly. Remember the Alamo!!
Santa Anna's extreme victory against the Alamo fighters ended up fueling the fervor of his opponents in the subsequent battle that ended with his defeat although his life was mercifully spared. The session exchange indicates the Cs weren't referring to the total demise of the Alamo fighters by their "Remember the Alamo!" remark. Of course, the suppression may result in many civilian deaths by police and/or military that would result in Remember the Alamo fervor and the ultimate failure of the suppression. Believe the Cs said in another past session that revolution will be bloody. From the Jan 30 session:

Q: (L) Can you tell us any particular way that this chaos is going to manifest?

A: Increased military intervention at all levels.

Military is not police even if the police have been militarized in every way via tactics/equipment. It's already getting ugly in Europe/Australia with just the police. How soon will the military be brought in - not counting Israel of course.

Another possible meaning is that the military will have to be deployed due to monumental natural disasters/earth changes. Firefighters and other first responders may be overwhelmed and exhausted with the scope of the devastation surpassing biblical proportions.

German firefighters resting in the middle of the street after the flood in Germany. Respect for all the heroes doing their best.​

abVKN0B_700b.jpg

Yes, those evil white men that the "woke" despise and denigrate endlessly. Do they refuse to be saved by such, insisting only rescuers of color/female can be allowed to save their behinds? 🤨 So tired of this demonization of the great males of this planet who willingly and graciously do their best to help/save someone hurt or in trouble. But, it's all part of the entropic agenda as we well know.

@KaWaiAwaAwa : The quote from the C's was "Remember the Alamo" which is what those who were fighting and winning against the Mexican Santa Anna army were telling themselves. It's not about the Alamo itself, it's that it was a rallying cry to fight back.

@Kay Kim : Below is what was said in the transcript you posted, and I think you misunderstand. As the C's have said before, Climate/Weather in 3D is a reflection of activity/battle in 4D. Since the C's were being asked about HAARP affecting the weather, they reiterated that "these things"(weather) were emanating from 4D, and not HAARP.

Q: (L) Is there more you can tell us about this?

A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.
Is the rallying cry connected to the event itself?

Well, Looks like I'm moving to Texas when the second attempt comes forth. Good options when livin on wheels. I'd rather stand with people who will put up a fight then those who would turn us in to the gestapo. What a time to be alive folks. Stay strong everyone, stay in the pursuit of knowledge. These things offer my wife and I so much light and hope. I love it. Thank you all for sharing. May the C's words of wisdom light our way!

I'm going with the Cs on this - and the thousands of injuries/deaths attributed to vaccines.
Absolutely, as do I. I was referencing the particular argument made by those two particular folks (Gatti and Montenari) about the contamination of the previous vaccines. They published that study in 2017. I have since investigated the response and found a few problems with it, so perhaps the points he makes are not as valid as he claims, although there do not seem to be any controls in the Gatti Montenari study. Nevertheless, the Spanish group (and others) have found problems with the corona vaccines, as the C's have pointed out as well.

Thankyou ☀️ @iamthatis for your thoughtful and observant responses...

Gold sparks could indicate DNA changes - but could also indicate the Lizzies messing with your vision to try to induce a feeling of self-importance in you. I'd be careful with giving too much juice to that phenomenon.

Yes it could be DNA changes or interference from Lizzie’s... good point! (and something I have considered). Ha ha, definitely no feelings of self importance here at all. Just curiosity and some confusion. I have been observing the ‘gold sparks’ experience as objectively as possible for some time. I have tried my hardest to think logically, practically, scientifically (sheesh, I’m not very ‘sciency’ though) and not immediately jump to conclusions or allow my ego to draw me down a path of illusion. I am doing my best to be aware, observant, objective. (Knowledge protects!)

I wondered if perhaps :
Was it some kind of electrical ‘short circuiting’ going on in my brain (maybe)
Was I more stressed than I realised? (maybe)
Was I wearing clothes that could cause a ‘static’ response? (no)
Was I seeing fireflies flying close by? (no, they are only visible and active out in the forest where I live for a couple of weeks)
Was it environmental? (maybe connected to the high pitched sound I hear constantly).

I am curious due to it affecting not simply myself, but also my adult daughter and we don’t even live near one another, let alone in the same state. When my daughter first mentioned it, she was worried she was ‘hallucinating’. I suggested she not worry about it or focus too much on it, that she stay calm and objective and be as neutral as possible. (I did wonder if she was seeing something from another density and didn’t know if it was high vibrational or low, but I felt fear was not a helpful response.)

Regarding helping others go through DNA changes, subconsciously or psychically, are you secretly trying to do that for someone? Or hoping that you are?

A great question. I am super aware I dont want to be doing that consciously or unconsciously.

My daughter and I have discussed many of the subjects on this forum in the past (and a little since I joined the forum) but she is walking a different path and feels she doesn’t wish to explore this work. She is holding a lot of fear and anger about the world she was birthed into. In the last couple of years we have had huge conflict regarding our very different views about ie: Covid and ‘woke culture’ and it has taken a lot for us to find healing around that. I see clearly she is needing to find her own way, in her own way and genuinely no part of me wishes to interfere. I fully support her to explore whatever path she chooses and I see clearly I have absolutely no right to try to influence her in a particular direction, consciously or unconsciously.

My questions about possible ‘surrogacy’ are because of the duality in our experience and I was pondering if in some way my daughter might in some way affected by the positive shifts that I have experienced in my life since connecting with this group. >>Therefore, perhaps there was a possibility that she was experiencing through the ‘sparks’ some kind of transformation of her DNA? (If that’s what it is?)

To clarify something... my daughter and I have always had an unusual connection, and many people over the years have commented on how strong it connection is, some people find it very strange. It’s perfectly normal for us though. We often (long distance) ‘pick up’ on each other’s physical pain, or emotions (a bit like some twins seem to) we are quite telepathically / energetically connected (at times to both our frustration!) so the duality of our experience is interesting to me.

I wondered if the C’s have mentioned anything like this “golden sparks” experience being related to DNA changes?

I realise that my experience is simply my experience, and that another person might be “seeing” or experiencing the same/similar thing, but it doesn’t mean it emanates from the same “source”. I realise this could potentially be some form of “interference” but I don’t experience any negative feelings or energy in relation to this, it feels gentle and positive (but that could be illusion I suppose).

In this latest session a comment by the C’s regarding DNA is what led me to ask my questions... I felt a gentle flush of energy when reading (always a sign affirming something depending on what side of my body I feel it) and simultaneously, I heard the question in my mind.

This spring, I had an strong ear tone, and about ten minutes later the driveshaft fell off of my truck. I don't know if the two events are related (like an attack), but it was creepy.

I feel I know the kind of tone you are referring to... glad to know you paid attention and supported yourself and nothing really awful happened.

Throughout my life, I have heard unusual and very high pitched sounds. Nobody else standing near me can hear them, I’ve asked people around me many times. It used to bother me. Sometimes I felt the sounds were a warning, sometimes I felt they were just plain old annoying interference.

I still hear high pitched sounds periodically, but those sounds are different to what I now experience 24/7. The tone is different. I find it very wearing, I get pretty bad headaches. It makes it incredibly hard for me to focus my thoughts or write anything very coherent (compared to how I used to be) so I apologise to anyone reading this, if any of it does not make sense.

Am grateful for all your offerings / suggestions.

Gentle hugs 💛

Hello anartist,
I read over again, but I still think the “strange wave” is emanates from the HAARP.
I copied some of highlights from I posted, and perhaps you want you to read again.

A: If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially.

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a school shooting or something. What was up with that?

A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.

Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along with the targets. Is that it?

A: Exactly.
Yes, these 'strange waves' are from 4D. Here's what you said that I wasn't sure about. (I should have quoted this in my first post)
I found few transcripts that Cs said “things are emanating from 4th density” by the HAARP.
So, it seems like the “strange waves” are coming out from the HAARP. And probably it’s been fully operating nowadays.
I thought HAARP was 3D tech, and yes it supposedly can open portals between 3D and 4D, and it may be more efficient in 4D, but it is 3D. Having HAARP active in 3D may facilitate the activation of the 'strange waves' from 4D as it sounds like 4D will be bleeding through into 3D because of HAARPS activation

As regards weather, this quote:

seem ambiguous, (better 'twould be if there was a comma after climate) less so if you include the text above it, as they started off asking about HAARP
Q: (L) Can I ask my other questions? Some people on the net want me to ask about this HAARP thing... seems to be some sort of antennae thing...

A: Disguise for something else.

Q: (L) What is that something else?

A: Project to apply EM wave theories to the transference of perimeters.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

Q: (L) Who is in charge of building this thing?

A: More than one entity.

Q: (L) What groups?

A: INVELCO is one guise as well as UNICON and banking interest.

Q: (L) Who is in disguise as INVELCO and UNICON? Are they just dummy companies for cover?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can you tell us if this is a human organization or aliens, or a combination?

A: Human at surface level.

Q: (L) Whose idea was this project?

A: Not applicable.

Q: (L) Is there more you can tell us about this?

So, HAARP has nothing to do with weather or climate. Weather and climate are emanating from 4D, as they told us before.
below are further references

this from 29 dec 2018 makes it clearer
(Joe) Well, you can extrapolate I suppose if you look at modern technology and the detail involved, like with microprocessors. That's made by humans, right?

(L) Exactly. And look at some of the genetic engineering our scientists can do. But regarding 4D minds, I mean, come on, if 4D battles manifest in our reality as Earth changes and cosmic changes and volcanoes and weather and giant storms and so forth, what the hell kind of reality is that? What kind of intelligences are those?

(Joe) You make reference to that quite a lot lately...
and 22 feb 1997
Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (L) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!
Does this make sense to you?

Yes it could be DNA changes or interference from Lizzie’s... good point! (and something I have considered). Ha ha, definitely no feelings of self importance here at all. Just curiosity and some confusion. I have been observing the ‘gold sparks’ experience as objectively as possible for some time. I have tried my hardest to think logically, practically, scientifically (sheesh, I’m not very ‘sciency’ though) and not immediately jump to conclusions or allow my ego to draw me down a path of illusion. I am doing my best to be aware, observant, objective. (Knowledge protects!)
hi @forest_light . I saw this question about lights and remembered the session about NeuroFeedback (NeurOptimal) and wondered if you had been using a NeurOptimal machine? not likely I know, but maybe you are doing some neurofeedback? (which Laura has postulated that neurofeedback is happening for her during sessions with the C's!)
from 14 April 2014
(L) What about the neuro?

(Artemis) Well, according to this book about neurofeedback that I'm reading, it can possibly potentially help people become immune to certain poisons, toxins, and possibly even sicknesses. Is this true?

[Tape stops and needs to be flipped in the middle of the next answer. Artemis is happy.]

A: Yes and you need to continue!

Q: (Artemis) I knew it. Can it also possibly protect people against beaming and HAARP?

Q: (Artemis) And the flu and the plague? [laughter]

Q: (Pierre) And Ebola?

(Artemis) Ebola? [laughter]

Q: (Artemis) Well, this is great. It means it can help a lot of people with a lot of things.

Session 4 3D.png

(L) Alright. So, we'll keep on with our neurofeedback experiment, and we've gotten some interesting footage tonight from the brain scan business.

(Artemis) Oh, wait a minute! Andromeda and I have been seeing flashes of light occasionally. What are those flashes we've been seeing?

A: NO effects!

Q: (Artemis) No effects?

(L) I think they mean NeurOptimal effects.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is excitation going on in your ocular area of the brain.

(Artemis) Is that what it means?

Q: (Andromeda) Anything else that we should know?

A: Stay alert and prepared for opportunity! Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom