Session 17 July 2021

Yesterday, I watched an interesting video featuring Karla Turner and her husband on the subject of alien encounters, abductions and surveillance. She has also written a book titled "Into the Fringe" in which she describes strange phenomena from 1987 to 1992.

Video description:
Dr. Karla Turner and husband Elton "Casey" Turner discussing their experiences of abduction by unknown entities and surveillance by human military. Extremely rare and important. Dr. Turner, like several others researching this material, was soon diagnosed with a strange fast-acting cancer and died in January 1996. Her work is extremely important to know about and is rarely discussed by mainstream "ufologists."

By searching the transcripts to see if Karla Turner was mentioned, I stumbled upon the following interaction with the C's:
Q: (T) Does X-files tell the people what they need to hear?

A: Yes.

What I found about "The X-Files" on Wikipedia made my hair stand on end:
As the show progressed, key episodes, called parts of the "Mytharc", were recognized as the "mythology" of the series canon; these episodes carried the extraterrestrial/conspiracy storyline that evolved throughout the series. "Monster of the week"—often abbreviated as "MOTW" or "MoW"—came to denote the remainder of The X-Files episodes. These episodes, forming the majority of the series, dealt with paranormal phenomena, including: cryptids, mutants, science fiction technology, horror monsters, and religious phenomena. Some of the Monster-of-the-Week episodes even featured satiric elements and comedic story lines.[14] The main story arc involves the agents' efforts to uncover a government conspiracy that covers up the existence of extraterrestrials and their sinister collaboration with said government. Mysterious men constituting a shadow element within the U.S. government, known as "The Syndicate", are the major villains in the series; late in the series it is revealed that The Syndicate acts as the only liaison between mankind and a group of extraterrestrials that intends to destroy the human species. They are usually represented by Cigarette Smoking Man (William B. Davis), a ruthless killer, masterful politician, negotiator, failed novelist, and the series' principal antagonist.[15]

As the series goes along, Mulder and Scully learn about evidence of the alien invasion piece by piece. It is revealed that the extraterrestrials plan on using a sentient virus, known as the black oil (also known as "Purity"), to infect mankind and turn the population of the world into a slave race. The Syndicate—having made a deal to be spared by the aliens—have been working to develop an alien-human hybrid that will be able to withstand the effects of the black oil. The group has also been secretly working on a vaccine to overcome the black oil; this vaccine is revealed in the latter parts of season five, as well as the 1998 film. Counter to the alien colonization effort, another faction of aliens, the faceless rebels, are working to stop alien colonization. Eventually, in the season six episodes "Two Fathers"/"One Son", the rebels manage to destroy the Syndicate. The colonists, now without human liaisons, dispatch the "Super Soldiers": beings that resemble humans, but are biologically alien. In the latter parts of season eight, and the whole of season nine, the Super Soldiers manage to replace key individuals in the government, forcing Mulder and Scully to go into hiding.[15]

Back to the forum, I searched for "x-files" and found a post by Nathan (from 2006!):
After re-reading KAH’s article on magnetite, I recalled that much of series 9 of The X Files included a great deal about magnetite in relation to an alien/human hybrid race - who came to be nicknamed "super-soldiers" by Agents Mulder and Scully. Does anyone remember this? From memory, the super-soldiers that were created by aliens had a high amount of magnetite in their blood and so, when exposed to geographic areas with deposits of magnetite (or some sort of metal that attracts magnetite?), actually causes the magnetite to bleed through the skin and propel the person towards the magnetite deposit (in one episode, a super-soldier gets too close to a rock face loaded with magnetite and is picked up off his feet and slammed through the rock face (or some other metal - I cannot be sure).

The magnetite bleeding through the skin sounds rather off-track (and bizarre!), probably the writer's clever way of giving these super-soldiers a weakness. Despite this, the connection between aliens and magnetite definitely made me take notice. Not to mention the "agreement" between the alien race and the Majestic-12-like group of which The Smoking Man/Cancer Man was a member. And how could I forget the final episode revealing an "invasion" in December, 2012?

Also, Series 10 is currently in production. Expect to see more of The X Files soon.

Completing the circle:
(Pierre) Because iron sticks to the vaccines, and if you have iron in your body it won't stick to iron. How is this hematie magnetized?

A: Magnetite.

Q: (Pierre) Magnetite is a rock that's naturally magnetic, but...

(Joe) Does that mean it's in the vaccine?

(L) Is it in the vaccine, or is it something that accumulates from within the body itself?

A: Body.

Q: (L) Is there something psychic about it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not purely a physiological reaction?

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

Jumping to Magnetite on Wikipedia:

Human brain​

Living organisms can produce magnetite.[50] In humans, magnetite can be found in various parts of the brain including the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal lobes, brainstem, cerebellum and basal ganglia.[50][58] Iron can be found in three forms in the brain – magnetite, hemoglobin (blood) and ferritin (protein), and areas of the brain related to motor function generally contain more iron.[58][59] Magnetite can be found in the hippocampus. The hippocampus is associated with information processing, specifically learning and memory.[58] However, magnetite can have toxic effects due to its charge or magnetic nature and its involvement in oxidative stress or the production of free radicals.[60] Research suggests that beta-amyloid plaques and tau proteins associated with neurodegenerative disease frequently occur after oxidative stress and the build-up of iron.[58]

Some researchers also suggest that humans possess a magnetic sense,[61] proposing that this could allow certain people to use magnetoreception for navigation.[62] The role of magnetite in the brain is still not well understood, and there has been a general lag in applying more modern, interdisciplinary techniques to the study of biomagnetism.[63]

Electron microscope scans of human brain-tissue samples are able to differentiate between magnetite produced by the body's own cells and magnetite absorbed from airborne pollution, the natural forms being jagged and crystalline, while magnetite pollution occurs as rounded nanoparticles. Potentially a human health hazard, airborne magnetite is a result of pollution (specifically combustion). These nanoparticles can travel to the brain via the olfactory nerve, increasing the concentration of magnetite in the brain.[58][60] In some brain samples, the nanoparticle pollution outnumbers the natural particles by as much as 100:1, and such pollution-borne magnetite particles may be linked to abnormal neural deterioration. In one study, the characteristic nanoparticles were found in the brains of 37 people: 29 of these, aged 3 to 85, had lived and died in Mexico City, a significant air pollution hotspot. A further eight, aged 62 to 92, came from Manchester, and some had died with varying severities of neurodegenerative diseases.[64] Such particles could conceivably contribute to diseases like Alzheimer's disease.[65] Though a causal link has not been established, laboratory studies suggest that iron oxides like magnetite are a component of protein plaques in the brain, linked to Alzheimer's disease.[66]

Increased iron levels, specifically magnetic iron, have been found in portions of the brain in Alzheimer's patients.[67] Monitoring changes in iron concentrations may make it possible to detect the loss of neurons and the development of neurodegenerative diseases prior to the onset of symptoms[59][67] due to the relationship between magnetite and ferritin.[58] In tissue, magnetite and ferritin can produce small magnetic fields which will interact with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) creating contrast.[67] Huntington patients have not shown increased magnetite levels; however, high levels have been found in study mice.[58]

Back to the future with the C's:
Q: (L) Another trend of the dreams is being pursued, attacked, split up from their families, being put in concentration camps - just all kinds of things.

A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."

I hope you enjoyed the dizzy ride.
Next stop: Earth Changes.

Thank you everyone for all this very helpful and important information. The NeurOptimal machine was a very timely reminder too :-)

I have had the variable ringing and different sounds and crackling in my ears for years now. Many changes in 'tempo' or intensity' also come right out of the blue, so I back track to what I may have been doing/thinking for clues. However, I too don't entertain it as never felt it had my best interest at heart, so I immediately change 'channel' to the most positive thoughts of DCM and gratitude I can feel!

Last couple of years the intensity has doubled and sound increased so really affects my hearing - which is maybe the intention? Hearing loss due to the constant noise is over 60 % so I truly miss so much information and notice how people tend to become inaudible towards the end of their sentences. Nothing that hearing aids can rectify, though I subconsciously lip-read, but that is only possible if someone is facing me. Is so hard on our meditation group as even sitting next to the speaker, they automatically lower their voice so I miss the whole thing but have learned to just use the time for my own 'connection' and I keep it up as the mutual support and info sharing in the group is more important.

I just listened to another video from 2013 by Nick Begich -

Global Mind Control 2013​

In this excellent presentation Nick Begich lays out in detail the current state of HAARP and its capabilities. Profound implications for every man, women and child on this planet.

He could have been talking just yesterday as the topics of nano particles, iodine amplified in the body by rays could be now applied to the Nano particles in all things Covid and am sure soon to be in the other sources of the food chain. Plus he states how it amplifies any heavy metals - which are also in these vaccines! Such technology must have come from 4D STS in the first place - just as the internet did. And always used for nefarious purposes.
He also mentions how Haarp can clean up the ozone layer damage and other important things for the planet but has been totally ignored to date.
It is certainly worth a listen to revisit the capabilities of Haarp, though I think that always due to time constraints it appears there a far more other uses he never gets to mention.
I shared the info with some friends here, one a dowsing/geomancer friend here. She replied that the energies are not enough here to have an array here in Cyprus, so I sent over my file info explaining how my son was stationed here in 1998 and had to do guard duty on the facility. It was so comical when she replied, as she had asked her NGO partner about having Haarp in the British Bases here, and he not only knew all about it but both he and his son had worked there! She also said her son does alot of 'top secret' stuff. Hmmmm hornets nest!
I was thinking how sad it was that barely over 600 people had viewed the videos since 2013 and further back. Yet in the video Nick explains how just the front row of people in the audience could each make a profound difference in the world. It was so informative on many levels so I shared it on all my social media.

Last week I had a nagging thought/feeling about 'car' - something to do with a car.Yesterday, (despite warning my rental company that the brakes were making a weird noise a few days ago, they only put in brake fluid), but on filling up the tank the car shuddered when driving off and was not safe to drive. End of story is I am without a car as they took for service and I had to taxi home - although they have many extra cars!!
But the day before my sister had parked the Ford Galaxy by her caravan as she had just come back from doing their holiday shopping. Family in the caravan thought someone was stealing the car as it was moving past the window on a flat field towards the field gate, which it crashed into and broke the fixing. The handbrake was on! Peeps said it was the hot weather affecting the handbrake, but I could not find anything about that on google!
Plus my daughter went to visit an ex, on a totally different event, who luckily checked her car for her, only to find out she had no oil left in it!
Well 3 potentially serious event one after the other!! Luckily nobody was hurt. I had thought to ask my daughter how her second hand car was going, but didn't as I felt it may attract a negative event!!

I am currently keeping my head under the parapet at home, catching up with all the podcasts and threads for more knowledge input! There has been some 'weird attacks' to me and a friend, but we are more concerned about prepping, especially as the new ruling is we can go nowhere indoors without a negative PCR test, and possibly a vax certificate. Shopping has been mentioned so that will be next, and few shops take online orders/deliveries. During lockdown friends and helpers did shopping for those in need, but I doubt non vaxxers will be helped on purpose. We rely a lot on our freezers here, especially for meat so I researched solar energy but am told it is banned here as the electricity company is losing money!! I will try other avenues for that, but am also considering a generator because either way I am sure we can expect a solar event or similar shortly!!

Thank you for sharing!

I read two of the romance novels; Seven Nights in a Rogue’s Bed and The Madeness of Lord Ian MacKenzie. Both were good for what they were.

Since then I’ve listened to the following books on audible.. at first not intentionally but The Yugas captivated my attention and made sense and from there it organically moved to more or less all things “Yogi” related.

The Yugas by Joseph Selbie, David Steinmetz
The Holy Science by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master by Sri M.
Karma by Sadhguru
Midnights with the Mystic by Cheryl Simone, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasude
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
The Physics of God by Amit Goswami, Joseph Selbie
Inner Engineering by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev

Currently, I’m listening to The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran.

I only list these books in case anyone else wants to have a listen and possibly discuss on a new thread if appropriate or others deem it a worthy topic of interest with benefit.

The Yugas, The Physics of God and Inner Engineering were particularly interesting reads. The first two thought provoking and the last offering practical methods of meditation to gain control over our inner state of being and not allowing external events to impact our inner state. Perhaps a little “woo woo” but as far as I can tell, the author seems genuine (Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev) and created the Isha Foundation, he’s putting out videos consistently with content and/or teachings.

Has anyone else listened, read, or watched anything from this man?

Thanks for this new session that comes at "point nommé" (just in time in French)!
Again, interesting information and food for thoughts
I was also glad to notice that the material discussed around here concerning health protocol + knowledge + awareness should protect us from the vaccine effects. When you take a look at the daily news, this session is a kind of positive energy that helps us in pursuing on our way.

Thank you for sharing!

I read two of the romance novels; Seven Nights in a Rogue’s Bed and The Madeness of Lord Ian MacKenzie. Both were good for what they were.

Since then I’ve listened to the following books on audible.. at first not intentionally but The Yugas captivated my attention and made sense and from there it organically moved to more or less all things “Yogi” related.

The Yugas by Joseph Selbie, David Steinmetz
The Holy Science by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master by Sri M.
Karma by Sadhguru
Midnights with the Mystic by Cheryl Simone, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasude
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
The Physics of God by Amit Goswami, Joseph Selbie
Inner Engineering by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev

Currently, I’m listening to The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran.

I only list these books in case anyone else wants to have a listen and possibly discuss on a new thread if appropriate or others deem it a worthy topic of interest with benefit.

The Yugas, The Physics of God and Inner Engineering were particularly interesting reads. The first two thought provoking and the last offering practical methods of meditation to gain control over our inner state of being and not allowing external events to impact our inner state. Perhaps a little “woo woo” but as far as I can tell, the author seems genuine (Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev) and created the Isha Foundation, he’s putting out videos consistently with content and/or teachings.

Has anyone else listened, read, or watched anything from this man?
An Indian friend called me a few years ago to warn about this guru. His organisation has been involved in fraud and there is the question of whether he participated in the death of his first wife. I am not very interested in gurus so I didn’t look too deeply into it. I recommend doing a search on the scandals related to this man to see where the people who question him are coming from.

An Indian friend called me a few years ago to warn about this guru. His organisation has been involved in fraud and there is the question of whether he participated in the death of his first wife. I am not very interested in gurus so I didn’t look too deeply into it. I recommend doing a search on the scandals related to this man to see where the people who question him are coming from.
I’ll do some additional digging on him and share with others my findings if there’s an interest. I don’t want to create any “noise” that wouldn’t be helpful but if others are reading any books or watching any videos from him it’d be reasonable to provide more information. I did a search for Sadhguru on the forum and see his name has popped up a few times so maybe it’s worthwhile?

Not sure if he has remarried since the passing of his wife, he talked about it in a talk I listened to after listening to his books and admittedly it makes the logical mind yell out foul play.

Basically, he recounts the story of his wife coming to him to learn how to leave her body because she felt fulfilled in her life and he is a guru who she found out could teach this ability. Even though he also is/was her husband his claim is he needed to give her the teachings of how to leave her body during meditation or through mediation and specific practices as she wished, even after trying to persuade her not to as they have a daughter and etc etc. this lasted lasted for the better part of a year trying to convince her not to go through with it but as he told it, she wanted to go. (This whole story is so far out there, it begs the question how is he really not locked up behind bars unless something else happened to/with her).

I don’t believe anything nor have a dog in the fight so it’s certainly a question I’ll look into. He seems to have a growing audience worldwide and has been traveling the world to give talks so its ideal to have more information. Even as I typed out his recounting of what happened with his wife I did so in a “boy does this sound crazy” state because it is crazy.

I’ll look into any scandals, that hasn’t been discussed in anything I’ve come across yet but I’m sure there’s information out there covering it/them, whatever they may be.

Thank you for sharing the session as always, and for all of your hard work and effort <3

I have a question and I'm not sure where the appropriate place to ask it would be. Thus far I have been able to hold out against pressure from family to get vaccinated, despite not being a very effective arguer in my own support (I tend to err on the side of strategic enclosure as I don't feel confident enough to articulate reasoning very well). My question is, is there an expected time frame with regards to vaccines? Is it 'safer' to get them at this stage, considering what's in them 'right now', or safer to hold out until the heat is unbearable and get one later and follow the appropriate protocols? Are the ingredients in them going to get 'worse' as time progresses? Or will the pressure to get them let up as more comes out about adverse effects so it's better to keep holding out?

I hope that all makes sense and isn't too long winded.

hi @forest_light . I saw this question about lights and remembered the session about NeuroFeedback (NeurOptimal) and wondered if you had been using a NeurOptimal machine? not likely I know, but maybe you are doing some neurofeedback? (which Laura has postulated that neurofeedback is happening for her during sessions with the C's!)
from 14 April 2014
Hey there @anartist! Thanks so much for that info...
A NeurOptimal machine... wow that sounds pretty amazing!
I haven’t been working with one of those but maybe in some way I have?

... instantly as I read the transcript, I thought of a couple of things...
(Sorry if this sounds a bit woo woo)

A clairvoyant mentioned to me when I first started exploring the Cass experiment website that she could see (and feel) a huge amount of new brain activity going on in my head, she said many new neural pathways were being formed and my mind was expanding very quickly. (That wouldnt be hard because I was at this point starting to feel like a vegetable - no offence to vegetables) She said she could see / feel I was absorbing huge amounts of information and making powerful expansive connections, that it was very inspiring for me and it was as if I just could not get enough information fast enough (so true!). She asked if I was studying something esoteric. I laughed and said it’s wayyyy beyond that! She said whatever it was, it was affecting me deeply in a very positive way. (This might sound strange but personally, I had already energetically (and physically?) felt those connections forming and a lot of things I had been confused about, or had half the information of, suddenly connected with intense clarity for me.

Also, I have been working with a healer over the last couple of years (correctly trained in Reiki - as Laura as heavily emphasised). I was a real mess (ridiculous understatement) until I found Laura’s personal story, the C’s and this amazing group. I cannot emphasise this enough. What this group has done for me by making that information freely available (because I had no money at the time) finally set me upon the a path where I was able to have access to genuine knowledge and this knowledge liberated me from terrible, terrible, terrible suffering. My life and health have completely transformed because of what I have learned here and continue to explore. Once I read enough of the website to comprehend what was happening to me, and share the insights with this healer I work with, he was able to help me a great deal more. He has also worked with my daughter a few times. He has helped us ‘separate’ our energy from one another (in a positive way) and consolidate it individually so we are not both so affected by one another.

My daughter and I were both been diagnosed with multiple chronic conditions / immune conditions a few years ago. Reading the excerpt you offered from that session about NeurOptimal effects makes me wonder if perhaps there is some kind of neural shift that is happening for my daughter and myself, partially in connection with the energywork with the healer, but stemming from the light/information/knowledge streaming through this group heart, and through my energetic connection with it, as well as what I have consciously and unconsciously been learning/absorbing through this site? I’ve been wondering about that for a while.

I don’t think people should ever underestimate the power of this group and how deeply it can affect people. I can see why it’s watched so closely and fiercely protected by its loyal tribe.

@anartist Thanks so much for sharing your light and insights 😍

As always, my boundless gratitude to the C’s, Laura, Ark and the whole dang Tribe for your tireless efforts and profound bravery.
I give thanks for you all every day.
Y’all mean the world to me 💛💛💛

Thank you for sharing the session as always, and for all of your hard work and effort <3

I have a question and I'm not sure where the appropriate place to ask it would be. Thus far I have been able to hold out against pressure from family to get vaccinated, despite not being a very effective arguer in my own support (I tend to err on the side of strategic enclosure as I don't feel confident enough to articulate reasoning very well). My question is, is there an expected time frame with regards to vaccines? Is it 'safer' to get them at this stage, considering what's in them 'right now', or safer to hold out until the heat is unbearable and get one later and follow the appropriate protocols? Are the ingredients in them going to get 'worse' as time progresses? Or will the pressure to get them let up as more comes out about adverse effects so it's better to keep holding out?

I hope that all makes sense and isn't too long winded.
I don't think any of us knows the future plans of the bad guys, so we don't know current secret ingredients or future secret ingredients/plans. But if it's just family giving you pressure, I would just ignore them and continue holding out. What exactly can family do to you? Take away your food, shelter, money, job?

My question is, is there an expected time frame with regards to vaccines? Is it 'safer' to get them at this stage, considering what's in them 'right now', or safer to hold out until the heat is unbearable and get one later and follow the appropriate protocols? Are the ingredients in them going to get 'worse' as time progresses? Or will the pressure to get them let up as more comes out about adverse effects so it's better to keep holding out?

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. For instance, it's still possible to have that AstroZeneca one here I think, but they're trying to phase it out in favour of the Pfizer mRNA one.. I wouldn't be surprised if, if I eventually do end up finding it impossible to not get one, the less harmful one is no longer an option.

But, it still seems best to me to just hang in there and try not to worry about it too much.. trust in health protocols and your own knowledge and being... because yeah, we don't know what'll happen.. and it feels wrong to me to accept the one slightly lesser badness now in the hope of not having to have a worse one later, when it seems likely they're going to do all they can to make us have a never ending regime of "top-up" injections anyway..

Same here. High pitched ear ringing and seeing golden sparkles and high level paranormal for as long as I can remember.
After reading the responses on the subject of high-pitched sound, I can testify. Since 1 January 2021 and without any particular cause, I have been experiencing this phenomenon, which is unbearable some days. It is like a continuous shrill line that crosses the back of my head. I have the impression of having an implant in my neck (?), because when I lean to the left, the sound stops and then starts again when I stand up straight. I don't put any ego into thinking about this thing because I recognise a simple tinnitus different from this weird sound. Since Saturday 17 July this sound has become more aggressive until the day before yesterday. Why is that? and I had a series of small dizzy spells which have now disappeared when I lay down.

Thank you for all the testimonials :grad:

Thank you all at chateau for another very interesting and boosting session !!

Despite all their good research and work in order to warn about the danger of the vaccine, many of the doctors and scientists we have talked about in the forum would certainly have difficulty finding or even suspecting such a function of nanoparticles :huh:

In a recent article in French Sott they talk about the following nanoparticle in mRNA vaccines :

- ALC-0315, a cationic lipid (of positive polarity) which associates with negatively charged mRNA
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG) or ALC-0159

About the choice of a positively charged lipid Mercola noted :
"They strategically chose a cationic lipid, meaning it’s positively charged. “Usually you have phospholipids in your membranes that are negatively charged,” Seneff explains. The problem with cationic lipids is they disturb the plasma membrane and cause an immune response."

I wonder if the choice of an ionised nanolipid also serves the antenna function purpose.

The ALC-0315 remains in the plasma for 12 days with a half-life in our liver of 3 weeks (according to Pfizer) and the polyethylene glycol can remain in the plasma for 6 days, before being degraded in part by the body and in part rejected outside.
So I suppose enough time to "act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality."

I was a bit "disappointed" by the mitigated reaction of the French people since the beginning of this covidiocy, but it's true that since the announcement of the health pass and mandatory vaccination they have been reacting in large numbers as shown by the hundreds of thousands of protesters in the streets last weekend.

Well, I had estimated that almost half of the guests in my guesthouse had been vaccinated (especially in June when most of them were over sixty). It goes without saying I don't ask them but some of them talk about it spontaneously (and proudly), for others it's a guess (without any certainty of course)
But despite the fact that we have been almost full seven days a week and that I give massages too, we have not had any negative repercussions on the health front. I think our positive attitude (lack of fear), keto diet and extra doses of vitamin C plus other supplements have greatly helped.

We have been to some good restaurants several times recently (before it will no longer be possible). They were full, but the restaurant owners are getting very angry after Macron's announcement, they were just starting to get their heads above water and now they fear they will lose a lot of their clientele because of the mandatory pass. Many small cinemas and small cultural structures have already announced their definitive closure.
I've been doing without most of these for a while and do most of my shopping at the local market but what will be complicated is in case I need to go to the doctor as I'll need the pass for that too :-(, and if as a guest house runner and masseuse it will be compulsory to get vaccinated...
But I keep faith there will always be a solution.

We are four (soon 5?) at home now living together this adventure of truth-seeking and work on ourselves, and after a difficult start three months ago, we are becoming more and more united and supportive of each other.

I am flabbergasted to see how on the one hand so many people are getting zombis and on the other hand some people, often very young and with little knowledge, are open to our world view (about psychopaths, hyperdimensional realities, STS and STO, etc...) At the beginning they are quite shaken, and that's normal, but they don't give up, they want to know more. The most astonishing thing for me has been their quick and serious involvement in the work on themselves after having heard and read about it. It may seem that they are a very small minority, but they are there and it is really a great joy to be able to help them in one way or another.

It is very time consuming but the effort involved is not in vain, and for me it is the best way to continue learning myself (having to help others to learn and understand, sharing our emotions and programs, support each other when one of us is in a difficult situation...).
Like in the forum but with people in the flesh :-)
That being said, I hope to be able to participate more in this forum again. Thank you to all of you for your involvement and sharing !
I totally agree with you. My 16 year old son understands the situation and the issues of lying very well. We have resisted the vaccine until now. But I'm worried about the start of the school year. I don't want to put too much pressure on him because all his friends are vaccinated, my whole family too. We are the only ones who think differently. I try to be philosophical and patient, and it's hard. I hope a change is coming because it's hard to give up everything. At the end of August we have to go to the hospital for an X-ray because he broke his wrist and had to have an operation. We will not be vaccinated. Will they refuse to do the consultation? Adjusting the best behaviour is an incredible balancing act, between reason, faith and instinct.:-)

:-)

As detailed in the "New Vaccination Requirements in Russia" thread, Putin seems to be tacitly accepting the necessity of mandatory vaccinations and some sort of vaccine passport scheme even if he falls short of openly endorsing it. Where the Russian government seemed to be opposed to such schemes until very recently, they're suddenly publicly discussing the eventuality of such things while Putin seems to be trying to wash his hands of the matter by saying "yeah, legally they can do that" and abdicating any responsibility. While Putin is usually very clear and principled about where he stands on certain issues, even if he often couches things in diplomat-speak, he now seems to be playing the plausible deniability game for some reason. While I think that Putin's recent actions are made under some duress and he has opinions on the matter which run contrary to the agenda, they nevertheless seem to be holding something over him where he feels at the very least the need to roll over and play dead in order to live another day.

Got mostly caught up on the above mentioned thread - and yes, its a bit disheartening to see these developments going on in Russia. Having said that, I do wonder if even Putin's statements and allowances for Russia's new Covid policies were carefully designed to build something of a firewall; the idea that a fire is created and carefully controlled to effectively stave off and defend against an even larger more consuming fire. So while it may seem like a very bad idea on the surface, it may actually be a part of a tactic to "play dead in order to live another day" as you say.

If Putin's become aware of some truly dangerous development and international clamp downs coming down the pike then these recent actions may be an attempt to get ahead of the game so he might convey to others: "see we're taking the necessary precautions, we're not giving you another reason to criticize and/or attack us - or me". There may be other reasons as well that amount to remaining politically viable domestically among the segment of Russians who have bought into the fear. I think this was commented on in a previous session.

Along these lines, I was thinking of Russia's participation in the WEF's Cyber Polygon exercises. We know that these exercises are the Consortium's way of priming the players and the public into anticipating an inevitable and major world-changing cyber attack - in much the same way Event 202 did for the virus. But if Russia has no real part in setting the global totalitarian agenda as we believe - then why participate in such a charade? I suspect that its for information-gathering purposes, and something like keeping your enemies close to be as clued in as possible about what's likely to occur. Pretty smart move if that's what they're actually doing but it does require Russia's active participation on one level.

Another thing to consider is the very public spanking Putin gave Schwab and the Great Resetters several months ago. A classic Putin speech which underscores his deep convictions and suggests that he fights things where and when he can. So getting back to your original statement: "Since the almighty god of statesmanship and strategic thinking himself, Vladimir Putin, seems to have pledged his fealty to the Consortium NWO agenda" - I'm leaving a bit of hope open for the possibility that, as bad as things may look, there are levels and realities to this highly complicated 'great game' that we are simply not always privy to, and all may not be what it seems regarding Russia's recent vaccine measures.

After reading the responses on the subject of high-pitched sound, I can testify. Since 1 January 2021 and without any particular cause, I have been experiencing this phenomenon, which is unbearable some days. It is like a continuous shrill line that crosses the back of my head. I have the impression of having an implant in my neck (?), because when I lean to the left, the sound stops and then starts again when I stand up straight. I don't put any ego into thinking about this thing because I recognise a simple tinnitus different from this weird sound. Since Saturday 17 July this sound has become more aggressive until the day before yesterday. Why is that? and I had a series of small dizzy spells which have now disappeared when I lay down.

Thank you for all the testimonials :grad:
Tinnitus can be a very weird phenomenon. ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctors and audiologists don't really know what causes it or how to stop it. I suffer from it a bit and it can be everything from low droning sounds to high pitched squeals to clicks and pops from time to time and can come out of nowhere. I notice it more when I am tired though. An ENT doctor that I see has told me that it is common to hear it more when you're tired as your brain is more taxed at trying to process information coming through the senses.

Knowledge protects! Gain knowledge, network about it with others, and use your knowledge! Maybe one thing you can examine are books about living in urban warefare (such as in Sarajevo in the Balkan wars), or surviving situations where regular utilities and trade networks are no longer working.
It is interesting that you mentioned Sarajevo. Now that the process of 'Balkanization' and the 'Yugoslav scenario' is looming in the USA.

""United States of Yugoslavia" - civil war approaching?
A recent editorial cartoon comparing the United States to the former Yugoslavia has raised a lot of dust on social media."

I hope that the members of our forum will not need my modest experience from the civil war in Bosnia.

Thank you for the session - it always made my day/week.

Back
Top Bottom