Session 17 July 2021

So . . . are the "strange waves" interfering with posting videos on the forum?
Yes JEEP, without making a bad pun, it's a real pandemic šŸ˜‚ If someone wants to listen to it on YT, I had chosen Manuel Lopez's video on the trumpet, this song always gave me chills, since I had heard it for the first time when I was a child, not in "Alamo" with John Wayne, but in Rio bravo, this time it made me want to cry too, but with the rage in the stomach ...

So . . . are the "strange waves" interfering with posting videos on the forum?
I try to keep organized tabs and clear them out as I watch, but sometimes after a week or two i'll accumulate a dozen or so unwatched videos tabs - and in the last months, i've found it became common that up to 1/4 of them were delisted by the time I tried watching

It's Odysee/Rumble/Bitchute time, avoid sharing YT links whenever possible

Yes JEEP, without making a bad pun, it's a real pandemic šŸ˜‚ If someone wants to listen to it on YT, I had chosen Manuel Lopez's video on the trumpet, this song always gave me chills, since I had heard it for the first time when I was a child, not in "Alamo" with John Wayne, but in Rio bravo, this time it made me want to cry too, but with the rage in the stomach ...
Hmm - interesting that it is a TRUMPet! šŸŽŗ
I enjoyed listening to it - interesting comments:
Because of the very prominent trompet, this is the best version of El Deguellio to play in the garden for my beloved neighbours.
Sorry amigo, that is not the deguello song for the white pirates in the alamo
The above would seem to be someone who felt the Texans were in the wrong - claiming stolen land - and deserved what they got.

I try to keep organized tabs and clear them out as I watch, but sometimes after a week or two i'll accumulate a dozen or so unwatched videos tabs - and in the last months, i've found it became common that up to 1/4 of them were delisted by the time I tried watching
Me too - and if I didn't notice the identifying info of the tab before clicking, I have no idea what vid has disappeared!

The above would seem to be someone who felt the Texans were in the wrong - claiming stolen land - and deserved what they got.

Far from me the idea of saying who was right or wrong, I have no pre-determined and objective historical knowledge of this historical fact, it's just how I felt as a child on the film and this siege situation in Alamo as in Rio bravo ... and the song.. off course. With TRUMPet šŸŽŗšŸ˜‰

Thanks for asking, I don't have a specific protocol, I play guitar, listen to music, some exercise and drink wine in the evening (no so good on that one). Do you have any suggestions?

Sure thing - ƉiriĆŗ-Eolas breathing program! Have you seen the thread, or given it a try? It's nothing short of miraculous for relaxation and the release of negative emotions.

The other thing you might try is the Romantic Fiction reading project. It's helped me out quite a lot - and that's an understatement. The reading entails attempting to put yourself deep into the character's shoes, recognizing your own life story in theirs, and finding the inspiration to make the hard choice to love life, no matter what it throws at you - and in particular to cultivate faith in terrible times! Chances are, it'll help your head stay in a pleasantly non-exploded state. And you may just find yourself laughing and crying and being fabulously entertained along the way!

Finally, how's your diet? I know that before I stopped eating gluten and milk and all kinds of other toxins, I was pretty much a larval form of who I am now. And the thing is, I didn't even know I was such a wreck. Going keto has helped me feel like a brand new human being! I'm expecting to sprout some nice, colourful wings any day now.

Another key thing is to start a thread in the swamp and share (with as much honesty as possible) how life's going for you. Negative emotions can build up like a charge in the body - but when we share, that energy is dispersed out and into the network. And we all grow and learn from that!

So much gratitude šŸ’• for this information and all the incredible knowledge and observations being offered on this site (and the SOTT emails which keep me informed about such a broad range of topics!). I would really have struggled to cope without the knowledge being offered. I have been unable to connect with this wonderful tribe online much recently and sorely miss you all, even though I know the connection always remains strong.

I had several very intense ā€˜flushesā€™ of energy while reading that session also, but particularly relating to the line:

ā€œA: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.ā€

In relation to this, I have some questions...

SEEING GOLDEN SPARKS (a lot)
CAN DNA ā€˜SURROGATIONā€™ OCCUR (between some people)
HEARING A HIGH PITCHED SOUND CONSTANTLY

(apologies if this is not the correct place for them)

Has anyone mentioned seeing golden ā€˜sparksā€™ or ā€˜flashesā€™ out of the ā€˜cornerā€™ of their eyes? Almost like in your peripheral vision? This has been happening to myself and my adult daughter for quite some time but has accelerated over time, and now the ā€˜sparksā€™ are bigger and longer.

At first the ā€˜sparksā€™ were tiny and not so bright, I thought I was imagining them, but my daughter had a few months before commented about it, and then I started having the same experience. I didnā€™t really understand what she meant until it began happening to me. My daughter lives in a different state in Australia and we donā€™t get to see one another often (mostly due to Covid restrictions). We often have similar dreams and appear to be psychically very connected, so at first I thought it was something almost psychosomatic (I think thatā€™s the correct term?) These ā€˜sparksā€™ started after we had both been pretty ill (possibly Covid) in 2019 and have increased over time. Often they seem to happen when I am thinking intensely about something - itā€™s almost as if what I am thinking is being affirmed. Or sometimes when they appear, I feel I am being asked to pay attention to something more closely (ie; my thoughts, what someone else is saying or doing). Initially I thought it could be just some electrical ā€˜fritzingā€™ in my brain, but whilst reading this latest session with the Cā€™s, I was reminded of my own previous thoughts... I was wondering if the ā€˜golden sparksā€™ experience possibly relates to DNA changes?

Also in connection to this, I am wondering if the Cā€™s have ever mentioned whether anyone can support another (surrogate?) to have shifts in their DNA (as in unconsciously facilitate DNA shifts if they are closely connected to someone psychically) as their own FRV raises?

lastly...

I have had the most unbelievable ā€˜ringingā€™ in my ears after my 2019 illness that was just unbearable and was driving me bonkers. Feels like itā€™s in the middle of my brain. I get pretty bad headaches and itā€™s very hard to focus on anything at times. The first year was very overwhelming.

At times it seems to change in ā€˜frequencyā€™. Over time I have found ways of coping with it by focusing my attention as much as I can on other things or listening to music, or singing or doing something where my heart is fully ignited in the highest way, immersed in being creative or caring for plants / the garden.

When I was sick with the ā€˜flu recently, it became much less in ā€˜pitchā€™ as my ears were very blocked. But as soon as I recovered it got a lot worse. Itā€™s a continual irritating, high pitch that rarely deviates, at times it might become less intense for a bit and then itā€™s like someone turns a dial and wham! up it goes again. I read about the Havana Syndrome ages ago trying to comprehend what was going on. I also heard that the WHO was reporting a while ago that many people who have had Covid have a form of tinnitus so wonder if that is what I have.

Any ideas on any of these questions?
šŸŒøšŸƒ

Gold sparks could indicate DNA changes - but could also indicate the Lizzies messing with your vision to try to induce a feeling of self-importance in you. I'd be careful with giving too much juice to that phenomenon.

Regarding helping others go through DNA changes, subconsciously or psychically, are you secretly trying to do that for someone? Or hoping that you are? The C's have mentioned, again and again, that there's an STO necessity of respect for someone else's Free Will. If you don't respect that, and start sending them signals and trying to induce a change in who they are (rather than See who they are, and accept that), it's kinda like stepping into the oncoming traffic of their karma - and then your chances of getting hit increase drastically. It may be better to continue to focus on raising your own FRV. That said, to borrow from JP, when you 'clean your room' (your Soul), and make it as beautiful as possible, your becoming a transducer for information into chaos. Others around you may notice, and become inspired, indeed - or they may start to resent you as you pull yourself outta the muck.

This spring, I had an strong ear tone, and about ten minutes later the driveshaft fell off of my truck. I don't know if the two events are related (like an attack), but it was creepy. When it happens now, I try to see it as a signal to wake up, pay very close attention to reality, and if I feel weird, I grab hold of the crystal in my pocket, and start to say the Prayer of the Soul. My truck hasn't barfed out any more of itself onto the highway, so maybe that's worth something!

Thank you for this most interesting session.
So now the SHHTF in my world. I am the ONLY holdout in my overseas organization of 300 pax who has not taken the jab. As of mid August I will not be allowed into work without being fully vaccinated! Unfortunately, this is a government mandate and the organization I work for is 'just following orders' I'm a single mom. I love my job. I'm supporting two kids and can't seem to find a way out of this. I am going to try for a vaccine exemption but so far the only people I know of who got that here were pregnant women. Does anyone have guidance as to what I could do to facilitate a medical vacc exemption? I am allergic to nickel, nuts and gluten. Would the Sinopharm vacc would be less harmful and what protocol to follow to mitigate negative effects? I have been taking Ivermectin as a prophylaxis for the past few months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, good on ya for taking ivermectin. From what I understand, Sinovac is not an mRNA beast, and so wouldn't be as bad. I don't know the details of it, though - perhaps someone else more familiar with that one can chime in.

There's a full vaccine protocol mentioned in the session - and given the cosmic thumbs-up by the C's - that can be found here.

Are you in the USA? Catherine Austin-Fitts and her crew over at Solari have developed a vaccine disclosure form for employers who demand vaccination. By signing, they make themselves liable for any injury you could receive. This isn't a medical exemption, but may be a worthy 'arrow in your quiver'.

My thinking is that this would be, at best, a stall tactic - I don't know if it will hold up in court, should it come to that. But worth knowing as an option anyways.

What gives you this impression I wonder?
As detailed in the "New Vaccination Requirements in Russia" thread, Putin seems to be tacitly accepting the necessity of mandatory vaccinations and some sort of vaccine passport scheme even if he falls short of openly endorsing it. Where the Russian government seemed to be opposed to such schemes until very recently, they're suddenly publicly discussing the eventuality of such things while Putin seems to be trying to wash his hands of the matter by saying "yeah, legally they can do that" and abdicating any responsibility. While Putin is usually very clear and principled about where he stands on certain issues, even if he often couches things in diplomat-speak, he now seems to be playing the plausible deniability game for some reason. While I think that Putin's recent actions are made under some duress and he has opinions on the matter which run contrary to the agenda, they nevertheless seem to be holding something over him where he feels at the very least the need to roll over and play dead in order to live another day.

Meanwhile Desantis is roaring like a lion, saying we will definitely not do lockdowns, we will not do mask mandates, we will not do vaccine passports, we will not do critical race theory, we are bringing back "American Civics" like Trump wanted, and by the way, we are making our own defense arrangements with other states because you (Mr. Biden) are incapable of carrying out your duties as President and providing for the common defense at the southern border. I suspect they have a scheme to get rid of him in the midterm elections, but it's going to be difficult because he sponsored an election integrity bill that pretty much addresses, point by point, the irregularities raised in Trump's lawsuits which allowed Biden to steal the election. It is now law in Florida and other states are following suit. I wonder if Mr DeSantis will be so bold after the "men in black" pay him a visit.

Maybe Putin needs to bide his time for awhile until the AmRev 2.0 pokes some more holes in the narrative and gives him some more room to manuever, but it appears Putin has been neutralized for the moment. Whatever they've threatened him with must be pretty horrific.

This spring, I had an strong ear tone, and about ten minutes later the driveshaft fell off of my truck. I don't know if the two events are related (like an attack), but it was creepy.

Interesting with ear ringing

iā€™ve always associated ear ringing like some sort of interference, a kind of ā€œpingingā€ - which by intuition made me sceptic about the nature behind that phenomena. Not knowing what it exactly was - iā€™ve always said out loud ā€œyou are not welcome hereā€.

And speaking about ear ringing, i remember now that as a young boy in Berlin, when i heard ear ringing, i always thought of ā€œcall from spaceā€. Something from outside trying to go inā€¦ (at that time i was not yet allowed to watch TV). I have no clue where i got that thought fromā€¦

Yoda said; truly wonderful, the mind of a child is. :-P

I have however not observed any other connections to the phenomena of ear ringing. Nothing broken, or anything strange afterwards.

Hey, good on ya for taking ivermectin. From what I understand, Sinovac is not an mRNA beast, and so wouldn't be as bad. I don't know the details of it, though - perhaps someone else more familiar with that one can chime in.

There's a full vaccine protocol mentioned in the session - and given the cosmic thumbs-up by the C's - that can be found here.

Are you in the USA? Catherine Austin-Fitts and her crew over at Solari have developed a vaccine disclosure form for employers who demand vaccination. By signing, they make themselves liable for any injury you could receive. This isn't a medical exemption, but may be a worthy 'arrow in your quiver'.

My thinking is that this would be, at best, a stall tactic - I don't know if it will hold up in court, should it come to that. But worth knowing as an option anyways.

iamthatis, Thank you very much for you helpful comments :) I hold two passports, one Eurpoean and one Canadian. I work overseas.

What in particular do you feel you could improve upon? There's still time to make a plan, and make it as good as you can. If you start a thread on the forum with your concerns, I'm sure you'll receive a ton of great advice about your particular situation.
Hi iamthatis. I was thinking more along the line of survival skills( which I have zero!). Iā€™ve a little extra food, some silver and cash, it wonā€™t last long but better than nothing. Maybe I was being a little dramatic when I said ā€œwoefully unprepared ā€œ. Also we have this forum, which is priceless. Thanks.

Sure thing - ƉiriĆŗ-Eolas breathing program! Have you seen the thread, or given it a try? It's nothing short of miraculous for relaxation and the release of negative emotions.

The other thing you might try is the Romantic Fiction reading project. It's helped me out quite a lot - and that's an understatement. The reading entails attempting to put yourself deep into the character's shoes, recognizing your own life story in theirs, and finding the inspiration to make the hard choice to love life, no matter what it throws at you - and in particular to cultivate faith in terrible times! Chances are, it'll help your head stay in a pleasantly non-exploded state. And you may just find yourself laughing and crying and being fabulously entertained along the way!

Finally, how's your diet? I know that before I stopped eating gluten and milk and all kinds of other toxins, I was pretty much a larval form of who I am now. And the thing is, I didn't even know I was such a wreck. Going keto has helped me feel like a brand new human being! I'm expecting to sprout some nice, colourful wings any day now.

Another key thing is to start a thread in the swamp and share (with as much honesty as possible) how life's going for you. Negative emotions can build up like a charge in the body - but when we share, that energy is dispersed out and into the network. And we all grow and learn from that!
Thanks for the great advise. I know about all this, I have not had the courage and fortitude to just get on with it. I will try to make another go of it, baby steps and start with the breathing program.

Interesting with ear ringing

iā€™ve always associated ear ringing like some sort of interference, a kind of ā€œpingingā€ - which by intuition made me sceptic about the nature behind that phenomena. Not knowing what it exactly was - iā€™ve always said out loud ā€œyou are not welcome hereā€.

And speaking about ear ringing, i remember now that as a young boy in Berlin, when i heard ear ringing, i always thought of ā€œcall from spaceā€. Something from outside trying to go inā€¦ (at that time i was not yet allowed to watch TV). I have no clue where i got that thought fromā€¦
Here is a little snippet from C's session:
Q: (L) Did they put an implant in him?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what do they do with that implant?

A: Is monitor. Frequent ringing in ear signifies monitoring activity.
I was reading this session recently and surprisingly to myself made a personal connection. I had strange episodes of loud high pitch ear ringing for many years but never gave it enough attention. Also I remembered that many years ago I had a brain MRI and doctor noted that there is something small, maybe a couple of millimeters in diameter, right in the middle of my brain.

Today I was reading a social network and noticed a question about God and why he allows all the misery down here on Earth. Right after I started typing my answer I got a "call": loud high pitch ear ringing. Immediately I stood up, reached for my personal crystal and directed my attention inside of it. The ringing stopped as abruptly as it started.

Back
Top Bottom