Session 17 July 2021

But all of this doesn't really matter now. It cannot continue for much too long and changes would spoil all the dirty games at least in 3D. In 4D we should get a level playing field.

That is quite optimistic, and not what I have gathered from... mostly, every esoteric source. From theosophy to the aghoris to this very here forum, I would expect quite the opposite of a level playing field. "Beware entering the territory of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup." Would you expect the wave will turn you into a dragon the moment it throws you into their territory?

I'd think that the goal is to prepare beforehand and seize every opportunity as it comes, rather than simply hoping that you'll spawn into a blank canvas...

I found few transcripts that Cs said “things are emanating from 4th density” by the HAARP.
So, it seems like the “strange waves” are coming out from the HAARP. And probably it’s been fully operating nowadays.
I also found the below session quote from 18 July 2015 has many parallels to this session. First, here are the things from this session that I think connect to it.

Maybe Peterson has a parasite issue? The bolded part from July2015 in terms of "If you get too smart" might even relate to the discussion about Jordan Peterson in this session.
Joe) I've got a few. First one is about Jordan Peterson. Was his illness last year a result of some kind of direct attack?

A: Of course. He is not fully aware.

Q: (Artemis) Did whatever attack him get ahold of him in some way?

A: As usual.
Maybe these 'strange waves' are similar to the 'bad waves' mentioned by Pierre and the 'waves of information' mentioned by the C's in July 2015.
Q: (L) So it's not purely a physiological reaction?

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

Q: (PoB) What are strange waves?

(Pierre) We have to assume that in the next level of physicality, entities are magnetic.

(L) Now, what?

(Joe) What do they mean by 'next level of physicality'?

A: So that 3D tech can then operate more efficiently. It does not work as well with everyone it is used on.

Q: (Joe) Strange waves... I dunno.

(L) What do you mean by 'strange waves'?

A: Nothing in 3D is relatable.

Q: (L) So it's like a 4D wave... Are you saying this is like a 4D wave that, by way of these nanoparticles, is able to cross the border between 4D and 3D?

A: Yes
Pierre also mentioned 'a back door' in July 2015.
(L) They may have intended one thing, but it's actually being used in another way by 4D critters. Maybe they were induced to construct the vaccine the way they did for these other reasons without necessarily knowing the full implications of what they were doing.

(Pierre) Like a back door.

Q: (L) A back door, exactly.

Q: (Gaby) Will the group members that will be or have been vaccinated with this technology, can they do something else to protect themselves?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.

Q: (Joe) So if the ultimate reason for this technology being used in 12% of the vaccines is to influence people at some point in the future, it's only people who would be inclined to act in that way anyway who would be susceptible to it. It won't work in people who aren't of that nature.

Q: (L) Is it possible that one of the reasons human beings have been deliberately dumbed down is to prevent positive DNA changes?

18 July 2015
(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

That is quite optimistic, and not what I have gathered from... mostly, every esoteric source. From theosophy to the aghoris to this very here forum, I would expect quite the opposite of a level playing field. "Beware entering the territory of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup." Would you expect the wave will turn you into a dragon the moment it throws you into their territory?

I'd think that the goal is to prepare beforehand and seize every opportunity as it comes, rather than simply hoping that you'll spawn into a blank canvas...

My understanding of the situation, which could admittedly be off-base, is that when we reach 4D our physicality changes and becomes more fluid (i.e. that consciousness has more influence over and can create physicality) and it is harder to control an individual simply because we will have malleable physicality.

It is imperative, therefore, for the 4D STS beings to exert their control over us before we enter 4D in order to already have control over us.

Session Date: December 29th 2018

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

(Joe) But they said that in 4D, thoughts are things, basically. Thought has the power to create. So they said that when someone there thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself more or less. Does that mean it's assembled in a material, physical way?

(L) I think it's easier for them to do it in 4D. They take the consciousness into 4D SO they can do that! Because they have reassembled a body around a consciousness that is a 4D body that's made out of 4D matter which behaves apparently quite differently from our matter. It's much more malleable. And then those changes get kind of "imprinted" into the consciousness. Then they dissolve that 4D body, send the consciousness back into its 3D body which then, because it has been changed... And that tells you a little bit about how powerful your own consciousness is! If you could effectively change your own consciousness at those same deep levels, you could probably effect changes in matter! And of course they're working with things that we don't have. They've got toys we don't have.

A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye.

END OF SESSION

My understanding of the situation, which could admittedly be off-base, is that when we reach 4D our physicality changes and becomes more fluid (i.e. that consciousness has more influence over and can create physicality) and it is harder to control an individual simply because we will have malleable physicality.

It is imperative, therefore, for the 4D STS beings to exert their control over us before we enter 4D in order to already have control over us.

I was thinking about another thread, when suddenly I heard my mom laughing. She was watching a video of the football player, Lionel Messi. In that video, he was performing (it was 3 years ago in Japan) a series of challenges, which consisted of testing his skill. Not to say much about it, Messi was able to do all the challenges.

At that moment - and it was only a few minutes ago - the idea struck my brain.

It occurred to me that the great players, their games and feats that defy physics is because they have the innate ability to alter quantum probabillity! Of course, you also have to add that the crowd with the concentrated intention of the goal on the player and therefore adds energy to alter the probability. Add to that the fact that the player has a control over every muscle in his body that is superb.

Maybe my comment is noise, but if you ask any fan about Messi, he will tell you that what he does on the field is magic.

The player during the game if one observes with attention, the best players enter in a state of fluidity that allows them to pass all the obstacles and make the goal, at the same time that all this is being done with the intentionality in present time without anticipating, or at least with very little anticipation of the result and using the energy of the physical effort.

The real effects for a change in reality are exposed in what I commented with the player Messi.

This extrapolated to 4th density should give us an additional clue.

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere but I found this and thought it might be of some interest here concerning the magnetic effects of the vaccine. Not a comprehensive study by any means and I know nothing of the doctor that performed the study. More digging is definitely warranted.

I was thinking about another thread, when suddenly I heard my mom laughing. She was watching a video of the football player, Lionel Messi. In that video, he was performing (it was 3 years ago in Japan) a series of challenges, which consisted of testing his skill. Not to say much about it, Messi was able to do all the challenges.

At that moment - and it was only a few minutes ago - the idea struck my brain.

It occurred to me that the great players, their games and feats that defy physics is because they have the innate ability to alter quantum probabillity! Of course, you also have to add that the crowd with the concentrated intention of the goal on the player and therefore adds energy to alter the probability. Add to that the fact that the player has a control over every muscle in his body that is superb.

Maybe my comment is noise, but if you ask any fan about Messi, he will tell you that what he does on the field is magic.

The player during the game if one observes with attention, the best players enter in a state of fluidity that allows them to pass all the obstacles and make the goal, at the same time that all this is being done with the intentionality in present time without anticipating, or at least with very little anticipation of the result and using the energy of the physical effort.

The real effects for a change in reality are exposed in what I commented with the player Messi.

This extrapolated to 4th density should give us an additional clue.
I wouldn't say "to alter quantum probability", except maybe as an implicit part of the psychosomatic state of flow that mastery brings. I wouldn't call it magic, but I'd call it art, so I agree with what you're saying.

And my question would be, would Messi be able to demonstrate this mastery if he had never stepped onto the playing field? He lives and breathes the field. And in your analogy, that field is 4d. And you're telling me that, as a spectator who's managed to glimpse at a few videoclips here and there, I should expect to stand face to face on the field against players like Messi?

I've heard much about traps. Theosophists describing astral being using different tricks to entrap them in astral outings. Aghoris performing intricate purification ceremonies to repell attachments from their left-hand ceremonies. This forum's own cautious advice about the dangers playing around with Ouija boards and other such spiritual-LARPing.

I hear of 4d and I hear of an open battlefield. Not an even playing field. The two are very different. You enter an even playing field with poise and ease with the protocols. But you spawn in an open battlefield with utter fog-of-war, and if the battle is ongoing, then you should expect established campers and skilled players pwning around.

The inverse would sound quite naive - and yes, I am extrapolating from my past life as a powergamer, but I'm sure it applies here too. I've got no idea about safe zones or the spiritual geopolitics of 4d so to speak, all I'm saying is, I wouldn't expect a safe space at all... rather the need to quickly recrystallize around some adamantine core...

I wonder if one of the reasons why removing bodily hair has been so popular is to weaken our antennas? There's also the fact that short haircuts have been fashionable among men, and many women dye or bleach their hair. Ra said that for the hair to work as an antenna it needs to be around 10cm long, but if eyebrows are antennas too I guess this doesn't apply to all bodily hair.

I finished the first three books in the Billionaire Banker series and one of the main characters, Blake, has a preference for all bodily hair removed on his lover. He's a bad-guy-turned-good in the book and I wonder if there is any significance to his "waxing" preferences? Maybe it's how the bad guys like regular women to be? Waxed and with damaged antennas? Or maybe it's just me seeing a pattern when there isn't one ;-)

There's also the story about biblical Samson who lost his strength when his hair was cut off, and Native Americans who traditionally had long hair.

On a more personal note, I've recently had a pretty weird experience with body hair removal (please don't laugh!). I have used razors since I was a teenager but recently (during the last lockdown to be more specific :lol: ) I allowed it to grow out sufficiently for waxing to be possible. Yet although the end result looked the same way shaving does, I felt really weird about it and didn't like it. As ridiculous as it's going to sound, it was almost a sense of loss, as if something was missing. I only did that one other time and decided to revert back to shaving. It's more hassle but I don't end up feeling like I removed a body part or something.

I'm reminded that in the Navajo understanding, the way you take care of your hair is indicative of the way you take care of your mind.

In HoM, there is a hint about hair, comets, and genetic changes in the section is entitled The Electrophonic Cosmic Logos.

Essentially, when a comet passes overheard, all manner of strange sounds are heard. 'Singing stars' or noisy meteors have been on record (in more recent history) since a Chinese observation in 817. From p. 127:

"These strange sounds were unexplained until Colin Keay, of the University of Newcastle in Australia suggested in 1980 that as meteors fall through the Earth's magnetic field, they generate radio signals audible to the human ear.

Keay knew that, ordinarily, radio waves are electromagnetic, not acoustic, and thus are not something that one ordinarily 'hears'. In order for something to be heard, acoustic waves - vibrations of the molecules of air - have to be present. These waves impinge on the eardrum and vibrate the inner ear, which then converts the vibrations into sound.

[Note - last session, the C's said to expect unpleasant frissons, which is a term describing the violation of musical expectancy. Keep that in mind. Maybe a hint of an even greater uptick in guests from outer space?]

Electromagnetic waves such as radio signals and visible light don't need a medium to propagate, don't make waves in the air, and thus don't vibrate the human eardrum. Even radio waves of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz - low frequencies, corresponding to the range of acoustic frequencies that humans can register as sound - are, by themselves, inaudible.

To make radio waves audible, humans invented the transducer [note the resonance here with this term, and the C's saying that we have the option to become transducers of information into chaos], a device that efficiently translates electromagnetic waves into air-moving waves which can then be heard as sound. What Keay discovered was that even ordinary objects can act as transducers. When slips of paper, aluminum foil and even eyeglasses were exposed by Keay to rapidly shifting electromagnetic fields (that is, radio waves of a very low frequency), the objects oscillated ever so slightly, creating the weak - and faintly audible - acoustic waves.

Keay postulated that falling meteors generate very low-frequency radio signals that travel at the speed of light to the ground, where they cause any number of things in the environment to vibrate, from your eyeglasses to your hair!

So, we have 'falling stars singing songs', picked up by our hair as antennae. Perhaps older, more objective cultures had long hair for this reason - and a mythos of Wisdom sprang up around the practice. But what are the implications of this? Further on the chapter, there is a discussion about Heat shock proteins (HSPs), and their role in human genetic maintenance.

HSPs (notably HSP70) are responsible for refolding damaged proteins. They 'get them back into shape', which means that they return them to a healthy structure, which in turn plays a key role in their ability to function properly.

However, despite their name, heat shock is not the only environmental factor that 'turns on' HSPs. VLF also has its effect - and HSPs are much more sensitive to VLF than heat.

From page 131:

"Such extra sensitivity to the magnetic field must have good evolutionary grounds. The interesting thermo-protective effect of the ELF [VLF] electromagnetic field exposure mentioned above, and the absence of any effects of weak electromagnetic fields on cell proliferation, may indicate that cells are not really expecting any damage from the weak electromagnetic impulse, but instead they are using the impulse as some kind of early warning system to prepare for the really hazardous other stress factors which often follow the electromagnetic impulse. There is another aspect of this problem also: some recent findings in evolutionary biology suggest that HSPs play an important role in evolution. HSP90 guides the folding process of signal transduction proteins [sounds a lot like an antenna construction/repair crew] which play a key role in developmental pathways. When HSP70 functions normally, a large amount of genetic variation, usually present in genotype, is masked and does not reveal itself in phenotype. However, under the stress HSP70 is recruited to help chaperone a large number of other cellular proteins. Its normal role is impaired and it can no longer buffer variation.

Therefore some mutations will become unmaksed and individuals with abnormal phenotype will appear in the population. If a mutation proves to be beneficial in the new environmental conditions [like Kevin Costner's webbed feet in Waterworld, or maybe we'll all start growing fur coats or something equally hilarious], the related traits will be preserved even after the HSP70 resumes its normal function.

Therefore, HSP70 acts as a capacitor for evolution.

So from that, I gather that we have been given an early warning system for cometary cataclysms as part of our 'original human blueprint'. When a comet passes overheard, and 'sings its song of change', our bodies respond. This may be what was 'behind' what Ra was alluding to with reference to hair of a certain length. So, through HSP task-switching, a significant limiting factor on our DNA is removed. And what happens to us physiologically depend on what we have cultivated inside us, genetically.

Our bodies are ancient creatures, and they know exactly what it means when a comet passes overheard - inbuilt into our code is the potential to bloom beautifully in amidst the death and destruction. This is another layer of what it might mean to be a transducer of information in chaos - but on the level of the genetic body. I see this is a kind of sacred inheritance - but not something that's easily given, one we have to earn, in the First Initiation kinda way. We have to pay up front. We have to show that we're worthy of being inheritors of this incredible ancestral gift. A good reminder for what's at stake with following as closely as possible all the protocols on the forum.

It's astounding to have the Knowledge beforehand. Mind blowing. For me, the above indicates that no matter how bad it gets, there's still an Ace in the hole. For me, knowing this makes Faith easier. Not that Faith needs to be underwritten, per se, more like Reason (left brain) and Faith (right brain) in balance.

On another tack, a good line of contemplation and research would be to understand the role of mRNA vaccines play in this relation of VLF, HSPs, and genetic change. Perhaps spike proteins and/or the other nanoparticles are designed by 4D to resonate with cometary VLF. The sub-aim being to turn people, with each passing meteor, more and more into transducers of chaos. The final aim being turning them into easy vessels for the Nephilim. Unpleasant frissons indeed.

Final note - I'd forget the mascara on the moustache, Pierre. Instead, grow it out nice and thick. Keeps the face warm in the cold, too!

I wouldn't call it magic
I think I should have put magic between ""

The inverse would sound quite naive - and yes, I am extrapolating from my past life as a powergamer, but I'm sure it applies here too. I've got no idea about safe zones or the spiritual geopolitics of 4d so to speak, all I'm saying is, I wouldn't expect a safe space at all... rather the need to quickly recrystallize around some adamantine core...

Well, maybe that's the reason to form a group, a network and as much as possible to achieve complete collinearity. I've played quite a bit (videogames) myself, and unless you're extremely good at battle royale, it's always best to play in a team.

I think I should have put magic between ""

Well, maybe that's the reason to form a group, a network and as much as possible to achieve complete collinearity. I've played quite a bit (videogames) myself, and unless you're extremely good at battle royale, it's always best to play in a team.

Finding common ground is definitely the first step in proper networking. I am an avid gamer myself and I've found that, like science fiction in general, a lot of the games that I play touch on subjects discussed here.

@Resistense : you've given me a couple of thumbs downs without any explanation. I am receptive to constructive criticism if you would like to expand on those dislikes.

I didn't get an especially positive vibe from the "Remember the Alamo" comment and I interpreted it in the context of "USA headed for destruction" and "5D City on a Hill." Since the almighty god of statesmanship and strategic thinking himself, Vladimir Putin, seems to have pledged his fealty to the Consortium NWO agenda, I'm not sure what relative small fries like DeSantis and pals can hope to accomplish by continuing to give the PTB the middle finger. It looks to me DeSantis is about due for "regime change," perhaps with Florida and sympathetic states being placed under some kind of martial law in the interests of national security until a "proper government" can be established and all of the anti-covid 19 renegade terrorists can be flushed out. Libertarians here do not want to be turned into a carbon copy of New York or California and will load up their guns and take to the streets. The CIA has been busy training neo-nazi goon squads around the world, and would simply be waiting for the outrage to get violent enough to justify unleashing them here at home and easily mow down the libertarians. Deep State/Consortium wins.

This show of force would make it plainly clear to all who are not fully aligned with the Deep State that their only option is to forever live their lives on their knees as a slave or die. Many more people outside of the hardcore libertarian contingent may think death is a better alternative and a second rebellion will occur which will engulf all but the deep blue areas. State lines will become irrelevant and it will openly be deep state vs the people. At that point it will just be a total bloodbath, but the Deep State will not be able to hold out indefinitely after they are cut off from the rest of the economy which they must parasitically extract from to sustain themselves. There may be a few weather events which serve to hasten the demise of the Deep State, but by the time they are finally dead and buried I see half of North America being a smoldering pile of rubble. You might even be able to discern the smoke from the western shore of Ireland on a good day. Liberty will be restored, but at great cost.

Using the Alamo as an analogy, that's how I would expect it to play out.
Loved your thoughts. I guess my thoughts about that would be:

What is the upcoming Alamo? The people in the original battle were locked down by the armies of Santa Anna, and they all died for it. If that is the correct analogy (and I have no idea if it is or is not), then there would be a group of resistance fighters that are cornered and pay for it with their lives.

So the question would be, what is the nature of this upcoming Alamo (if indeed there is to be one). Who are the resistance fighters and how can they be penned into an unwinnable situation that would inspire others?

Thank you for sharing this session. One question that I would like answered is about the housing crisis in America.

Is it all a part of the plan or just a symptom?

Economist Michael Hudson can give you some background in this article:

Today’s world has indeed freed economies from the burden of hereditary ground rent. Almost two-thirds of American families own their own homes (although the rate of homeownership has been falling steadily since the Great Obama Evictions that were a byproduct of the junk-mortgage crisis and Obama Bank Bailouts of 2009-16, which lowered homeowner rates from over 68% to 62%). In Europe, home ownership rates have reached 80% in Scandinavia, and high rates characterize the entire continent. Home ownership – and also the opportunity to purchase commercial real estate – has indeed become democratized.

But it has been democratized on credit. That is the only way for wage-earners to obtain housing, because otherwise they would have to spend their entire working life saving enough to buy a home. After World War II ended in 1945, banks provided the credit to purchase homes (and for speculators to buy commercial properties), by providing mortgage credit to be paid off over the course of 30 years, the likely working life of the young home buyer.

Real estate is by far the banking sector’s largest market. Mortgage lending accounts for about 80 percent of U.S. and British bank credit. It played only a minor role back in 1815, when banks focused on financing commerce and international trade. Today we can speak of the Finance, Insurance and Real Estate (FIRE) sector as the economy’s dominant rentier sector. This alliance of banking with real estate has led banks to become the major lobbyists protecting real estate owners by opposing the land tax that seemed to be the wave of the future in 1848 in the face of rising advocacy to tax away the land’s entire price gains and rent, to make land the tax base as Adam Smith had urged, instead of taxing labor and consumers or profits. Indeed, when the U.S. income tax began to be levied in 1914, it fell only on the wealthiest One Percent of Americans, whose taxable income consisted almost entirely of property and financial claims.

The past century has reversed that tax philosophy. On a national level, real estate has paid almost zero income tax since World War II, thanks to two giveaways. The first is “fictitious depreciation,” sometimes called over-depreciation. Landlords can pretend that their buildings are losing value by claiming that they are wearing out at fictitiously high rates. (That is why Donald Trump has said that he loves depreciation.) But by far the largest giveaway is that interest payments are tax deductible. Real estate is taxed locally, to be sure, but typically at only 1% of assessed valuation, which is less than 7 to 10 percent of the actual land rent.[1]

The basic reason why banks support tax favoritism for landlords is that whatever the tax collector relinquishes is available to be paid as interest. Mortgage bankers end up with the vast majority of land rent in the United States. When a property is put up for sale and homeowners bid against each other to buy it, the equilibrium point is where the winner is willing to pay the full rental value to the banker to obtain a mortgage. Commercial investors also are willing to pay the entire rental income to obtain a mortgage, because they are after the “capital” gain – that is, the rise in the land’s price.

The policy position of the so-called Ricardian socialists in Britain and their counterparts in France (Proudhon, et al.) was for the state to collect the land’s economic rent as its major source of revenue. But today’s “capital” gains occur primarily in real estate and finance, and are virtually tax-free for landlords. Owners pay no capital-gains tax as real estate prices rise, or even upon sale if they use their gains to buy another property. And when landlords die, all tax liability is wiped out.

The oil and mining industries likewise are notoriously exempt from income taxation on their natural-resource rents. For a long time the depletion allowance allowed them tax credit for the oil that was sold off, enabling them to buy new oil-producing properties (or whatever they wanted) with their supposed asset loss, defined as the value to recover whatever they had emptied out. There was no real loss, of course. Oil and minerals are provided by nature.

These sectors also make themselves tax exempt on their foreign profits and rents by using “flags of convenience” registered in offshore banking centers. This ploy enables them to claim to make all their profits in Panama, Liberia or other countries that do not charge an income tax or even have a currency of their own, but use the U.S. dollar so as to save American companies from any foreign-exchange risk.

In oil and mining, as with real estate, the banking system has become symbiotic with rent recipients, including companies extracting monopoly rent. Already in the late 19thcentury the banking and insurance sector was recognized as “the mother of trusts,” financing their creation to extract monopoly rents over and above normal profit rates.

These changes have made rent extraction much more remunerative than industrial profit-seeking – just the opposite of what classical economists urged and expected to be the most likely trajectory of capitalism. Marx expected the logic of industrial capitalism to free society from its rentier legacy and to create public infrastructure investment to lower the economy-wide cost of production. By minimizing labor’s expenses that employers had to cover, this public investment would put in place the organizational network that in due course (sometimes needing a revolution, to be sure) would become a socialist economy.

Although banking developed ostensibly to serve foreign trade by the industrial nations, it became a force-in-itself undermining industrial capitalism. In Marxist terms, instead of financing the M-C-M’ circulation (money invested in capital to produce a profit and hence yet more money), high finance has abbreviated the process to M-M’, making money purely from money and credit, without tangible capital investment.

And this one:

Well the real existential threat isn’t a trade rivalry [between USA and China]; it’s not one of technology at all. The existential threat is to the idea of an economy based on completely a rentier [financial parasite] system. In today’s world, the banks play the role that landlords played from the feudal epoch through the 19th century.

And all the classical economics, the whole concept of free markets, from the physiocrats, with their laissez faire to Adam Smith, through John Stuart Mill, the whole of classical economics was to free industrial capitalism from the rentier class, from the landlords, and from banking and the monopolies that banks created in organizing trusts.

So the US realizes that the economy has been transformed in the last 40 years, since the 1980s, since Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, when Margaret Thatcher said, “There is no alternative.” Of course, there were many alternatives.

But the United States says, if we can create, if we can turn the “rules-based order” of free markets and classical economics upside down, and say our rules-based order means no government power to regulate, no government progressive taxation, but a flat tax – like we convinced Russia to have, that they still have, by the way – if we can have a rules-based order that backs the rentier class – a hereditary, financial, wealthy 1% of the population – holding the rest of the economy in debt peonage, or reducing them to other forms of dependency in a patron-client relation, then we’ve restored essentially the feudal economy.

But in order for us to do that, we have to make sure that there’s no alternative; we have to prevent any alternative. And China is an existential threat, because what it is doing – its policy, which is very largely ad hoc, and purely pragmatic – China’s policy is exactly the policy that made the United States the industrial power of the world in the 19th century.

China, like the United States, built public utilities to provide public services at low, subsidized costs, so as to enable its private industry not to have to pay for the costs of education, for high rental costs and housing costs, and high monopoly rents.

China is doing exactly what the United States did, and what the United States now says, no other country can do what we did; we’ve pulled up the ladder, and our wealthy rentier layer of the population that got rich, now, having gained control of the United States, and its politics, we want to control the whole world.

And if there is another successful economy, whether it is China, or Russia, or Iran, or Venezuela – if there’s any other economy that retains a strong state power, strong regulatory power, progressive taxation, preventing a landlord class from somehow increasing housing costs, privatizing medical and health insurance, so instead of making it a public right – well, if we can prevent that from occurring anywhere, then people will really believe there is no alternative but to let our takeover that reverses the entire last two centuries of free market economics, and now the economy has to be free for the 1% to take over government enterprise, to privatize every part of government, including government itself, including the central banks especially, and including the health system, the educational system – all running either for profit or at a cost that has to be paid by credit creation, and essentially recreate the economy of the 13th century.

Back
Top Bottom