Session 17 July 2021

Let me quote the whole paragraph from this article:
"Using our digital capabilities, we can monitor the safety of the vaccine in real-time," Glagolev said, noting that modern technology allows real-time tracking of those who have been immunized.
In other words he said that using current IT technology (databases, services and so on) it is possible to track vaccination complications very quickly. Though it must be noted that they do not do it now (at least publicly) trying to encourage people to get a shot of super-duper safe vaccine virtually without any complications.

Now a quote from the paywalled article:
The FMBA vaccine is said to have been based on recombinant protein and nanoparticles. Clinical trials for this vaccine are set to begin in September.
This FMBA vaccine does not available to the public yet. Please read your sources thoroughly.

It makes me wonder if what really separates people into STS vs. STO camps is whether or not people wish to enforce their beliefs upon another or not, if it really is that simple in the end?
I think respect for free will is one of the main tenants of the STO, whereas the STS violate the free will of themselves and others to bend reality to their desire.

1) Thank you.

2) Uh, suppose you are in Florida (or Texas), quite literally in the PTB's crosshairs, they're setting up a "field office" of imperial stormtroopers down the street, and now the C's are saying attempted suppression and revolution. Any guidance beyond "strategic enclosure" and being very very judicious with involvement in resistance?
Knowledge protects! Gain knowledge, network about it with others, and use your knowledge! Maybe one thing you can examine are books about living in urban warefare (such as in Sarajevo in the Balkan wars), or surviving situations where regular utilities and trade networks are no longer working.

Thank you for sharing.
Thought some may find this interesting, from the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology and the nanoparticles. 11 min.
This is a great find!

Full size png version of the chart
COVID%2Bvaccine%2Blipid%2Bnanoparticles%2Bin%2Bovaries%2Band%2Bbone%2Bmarrow.png
This is really scary. The greatest accumulating appears to be in tissue with germ-line cells like marrow and ovaries. :scared:

After this one... Did anyone else just have this sort of shock to their systems, like... "This is it. This is really it. OMG, what on Earth am I doing? Does this align with what I've just learned?"
Yes, it is good to have these alarm clocks come at us to wake us up.

Thanks for the interesting session...

Good news but does this mean you can still be severely physically injured by the shots but essential self remains intact? Thanks
I think the quote meant that with correct use of the protocol and application of knowledge you gain and awareness about the vaccine you can largely mitigate the damage to both the body and the spirit. Other related comments in the session seem to point to the fact that people whose spirits are being affected by the vaccine have already on some level agreed to this from a higher level. It goes back to the adage "people are deceived because they allow themselves to be deceived."

whitecoast:

Can you be more specific about the book you recommended? (Sarajevo in the Balkan wars) I couldn't find a book by that name. Maybe the authors name to go with it?

I did find this one that looks good:

Good People in an Evil Time: Portraits of Complicity and Resistance in the Bosnian War​

Let me quote the whole paragraph from this article:

In other words he said that using current IT technology (databases, services and so on) it is possible to track vaccination complications very quickly. Though it must be noted that they do not do it now (at least publicly) trying to encourage people to get a shot of super-duper safe vaccine virtually without any complications.

Now a quote from the paywalled article:

This FMBA vaccine does not available to the public yet. Please read your sources thoroughly.
If you would check please: the stamp date of both articles is - Aug 14, 2020 08:06 AM / 12 Aug, 2020 16:14. That was ~11 months ago. I'm not sure, what old and new batches Russian laboratories are concocting with what changes to composition of the cocktail. Western jabs have been changed pretty frequently with many differently composed batches in distribution and those have been diligently jabbed into people.

After the recent Vaxx-craziness that swept Russia, no doubt on command of the 5th-Column, this craziness reaching places of power & influence in the government and our favorite Authoritarian Follower RT director Margarita Simonyan losing her colleagues recently, allegedly to Covid, I'm not sure what exactly is injected into unsuspecting Russians now under the said-so assurances that its "harmless". President Putin personally turned around recently and dismissed all world-wide Covid conspiracy theories.

The Russian military is well known for its love to upgrade old weapons systems, jets, S300 / S400 systems, etc.. to newer standards to make them drastically more effective. I don't see then, why the Russian Deep State could not have decided to simply upgrade Sputnik V to the newest Nano-Standard?

Alamo I believe is Spanish for Cottonwood, which is of Genus Populus (poplar)

Populus × jackii (balm-of-Gilead,[1] bam bud,[2] bom-a-gilly[2]) is the hybrid between balsam poplar, Populus balsamifera, and the eastern cottonwood, Populus deltoides, occurring occasionally where the two parental species' ranges overlap. It is sometimes called a cottonwood.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populus_×_jackii

This article hints at the deeper spiritual meaning of the plea "is there no balm in Gilead, is there no physician there"

Thanks for the session. I really needed it. I already need the next one :)

1. Is there any specific video or specific topic that Jordan Peterson is "guilty of" that hurts 4D STS?

2. Regarding this session and new input about vaccines, vaccine topic is yet one another we can't talk about with other people. Nanoparticles in the vaccine that are reacting with iron within our bodies...
Waves related to 4D...
The mistakes of the 4D entities that control 3D puppets should have already been made. Why? Too many people have already received the mRNA vaccine, too much damage has been done. Announcements that they will terminate your normal life if you do not get vaccinated, that you will be fired if you do not get vaccinated, do not inspire hope. C's say help is coming. I'm looking forward to it, we all need it. It seems that the autumn will be very dark, the mechanisms for fighting this madness are running out. My level of energy is very low.

If I receive a vaccine, does increased awareness and knowledge reduce the chance of vaccine-causing illness (side effects)?

3. Incredible video!
Dr. Pierre Gilbert in 1995:
"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you'll be turned into a zombie. Don't think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda "

4. Looking at floods and other natural disasters all over the world, I thought that nature reacts to corona torture.

If you would check please: the stamp date of both articles is - Aug 14,2020 08:06 AM / 12 Aug, 2020 16:14. That was ~11 months ago. I'm not sure, what old and new batches Russian laboratories are concocting with what changes to composition of the cocktail. Western jabs have been changed pretty frequently with many differently composed batches in distribution and those have been diligently jabbed into people.

After the recent Vaxx-craziness that swept Russia, no doubt on command of the 5th-Column, this craziness reaching places of power & influence in the government and our favorite Authoritarian Follower RT director Margarita Simonyan losing her colleagues recently, allegedly to Covid, I'm not sure what exactly is injected into unsuspecting Russians now under the said-so assurances that its "harmless". President Putin personally turned around recently and dismissed all world-wide Covid conspiracy theories.

The Russian military is well known for its love to upgrade old weapons systems, jets, S300 / S400 systems, etc.. to newer standards to make them drastically more effective. I don't see then, why the Russian Deep State could not have decided to simply upgrade Sputnik V to the newest Nano-Standard?
Russia now has four vaccines in the wild. Three of them are vector ones and one is classic with deactivated virus (I wonder how they did it because the virus was not isolated AFAIK). One cannot get access to other vaccines in Russia legally at this moment. We can only speculate on extra ingredients in those vaccines, and it won't be an overstatement to say that Consortium can add special stuff through their agents in Russian vaccines but there was no information that the composition was changed at any point of mass vaccination.

Putin basically has no choice but to refute Covid conspiracy. He plays a long game and needs to sacrifice some pieces to gain strategic advance. I wrote in another thread that he might agreed to draconian coercion measures in Russia to make Russians take local vaccine as soon as possible because at some point evil mRNA vaccines will find their way into Russia. News headlines suggest that it might happen sooner than later.

Russian military guys who like to upgrade their rockets are patriots mostly and there was no information about secret bio-weapon programs in Russia. Novichok cases were a blatant lie. I expect them to fall in line of global Deep State last.

But all of this doesn't really matter now. It cannot continue for much too long and changes would spoil all the dirty games at least in 3D. In 4D we should get a level playing field.

Knowledge protects! Gain knowledge, network about it with others, and use your knowledge! Maybe one thing you can examine are books about living in urban warefare (such as in Sarajevo in the Balkan wars), or surviving situations where regular utilities and trade networks are no longer working.

whitecoast:

Can you be more specific about the book you recommended? (Sarajevo in the Balkan wars) I couldn't find a book by that name. Maybe the authors name to go with it?

I did find this one that looks good:

Good People in an Evil Time: Portraits of Complicity and Resistance in the Bosnian War​

My assumption was that @whitecoast was referring to the works of Selco Begovic (SHTF Survival Boot Camp, The Dark Secrets of SHTF Survival, and SHTF Survival Stories), but I like the one you found and ordered it in!

My assumption was that @whitecoast was referring to the works of Selco Begovic (SHTF Survival Boot Camp, The Dark Secrets of SHTF Survival, and SHTF Survival Stories), but I like the one you found and ordered it in!
@Adobe and @cinnamon I didn't actually have a book in mind in general about surviving in conflict zones specifically, but the ones you dug up look quite interesting and I'll probably order one myself.

Other books I've read related to collapse include Dmitri Orlov's book on the 5 stages of collapse, which I found to be a good overview of the many ways a collapse can occur, but comparatively sparse on how to deal with each unique situation compared to other books out there.

Fernando Aguirre's book on surviving the economic collapse of Argentina was loaded with valuable information on the collapse of purchasing power in a country. He's been interviewed by AI and ennio also here:
Looking on Amazon it looks like he has a few new books out about street survival skills and bugging out and relocating (which he covers in his original opus, but presumably goes into much more detail).

As with thinking stories of survival in urban warfare would help with people who live in areas where there may be urban warfare, it is best to look for books that deal specifically with historical accounts of the scenarios you anticipate you may be facing.

A general book about dealing psychologically with the reality of natural disasters and war and other unexpected tragedies is the book Deep Survival: who lives, who dies, and why, by Lawrence Gonzales. But as with 5 stages, its best to supplement this with more low-level practical books. For what it's worth.

1) Thank you.

2) Uh, suppose you are in Florida (or Texas), quite literally in the PTB's crosshairs, they're setting up a "field office" of imperial stormtroopers down the street, and now the C's are saying attempted suppression and revolution. Any guidance beyond "strategic enclosure" and being very very judicious with involvement in resistance?
Check out Stefan Verstappen on YouTube.
Its a time for warriors 🙂

Joe and Niall interviewed Stefan.

Back
Top Bottom