Psychic Attacks

Laura said:
What is true from inside the scientific community is that Quantum physics says nothing about dimensions. In fact, quantum physics has problems with just four dimensions of space-time. Quantum theory is still incompatible with Einstein's relativity theory. Probably both need to be adjusted and expanded. The very concept of "probability" will most probably be developed beyond our current knowledge limits and replaced by "complexity" in the the future theory.

That doesn't mean that one of the popularized ideas might not later prove to be wholly or partly correct, but no one really knows at present.
This could be due in part to Murphy's Laws for String Theorists:
1)If you fix a mistake in a mathematical superstring calculation, another one will show up somewhere else.
(2) If your results are based on the work of others, then one such work will turn out to be wrong.
(3) The longer your article, the more likely your computer hard disk drive will fail while you are typing the references.
(4) The better your research result, the more likely it will be rejected by the referee of a journal; on the other hand, if your work is wrong but not obviously so, it will be accepted for publication right away.
(5) If a result seems too good to be true, it is unless you are one of the top ten string theorists in the world. (By the way, these theorists refer to their results as "string miracles".)
(6) Your most startling string-theoretic theorem will turn out to be valid in only two spatial dimensions or less.
(7) When giving a string seminar, nobody will follow anything you say after the first minute, but, if miraculously someone does, then that person will point out a flaw in your reasoning half-way through your talk and what will be worse is that your grant review officer will happen to be in the audience.
(8) For years, nobody will ever notice the fudge factors in your calculations, but when you come up for tenure they will surface like fish being tossed fresh breadcrumbs.
(9) If you are a graduate student working on string theory, then the field will be dead by the time you get your Ph.D.; Even worse, if you start over with a new thesis topic, the new field will also be dead by the time you get your Ph.D.
(10) If you discover an interesting string model, then it will predict at least one low-energy, observable particle not seen in Nature.

In summary, anything in string theory that theoretically can go wrong will go wrong, but if nothing does go theoretically wrong, then experimentally it is ruled out.
Or maybe this?

And philosophers will debate the meaning and implications of quantum mechanics and be particularly concerned about uncertainty. And many will be frustrated and annoyed. But, as for the uncertainty principle, scientists will understand it. And Nature simply shall obey it.

To decide and then revise. To decide and then retreat.
Uncertainty will certainly confuse the wise.

And theorists using the rules of quantum mechanics will carry out countless computations. And the computations will all agree with countless experiments performed by experimentalists. And scientists will develop a great trust in quantum-mechanical dynamics. And for some scientists, the faith will be as strong as a Christian's faith in God.
Now as a consequence of the uncertainty principle, it shall be impossible to know simultaneously and exactly the position and momentum of an object. Thus position and momentum in quantum mechanics shall only probabilistically be known. And this shall be completely different from the notion of position and momentum in classical mechanics, where they are known with certainty. From The Bible According to Einstein :)

I've decided to post this after long contemplation ..... This forum has helped me overcome my "stalling" and given me an avenue to share my experience in hopes of helping others who might have gone through a similar situation.

Let me start with a little bit of background.

I have always had really pungent dreams and felt that I had a direct connection to the universe, not in the sense of predictions or anything of that nature, but in my dreams I was aware that it was a dream and could move things and go places. I was also aware that that there is an entity which has been stalking me all of my life. I've had many interactions with this entity to the point where it has said "I have watched you since you were born", I am aware that they have been trying to sway me to the dark side, by which I have had to fight and sometimes lost, but I haven't given up. This entity has helpers and I'm pretty much aware that they are some kind of spirit attachments which are under its' control.

This may sound like I'm exaggerating, but please believe me that I'm not....

As my powers grew in the dreams I noticed that I could view the entity as it was and could challenge it. I was getting good too.

Towards the months heading into June, 2008; I kept having dreams that were farwarning me that I had left an open door in my subconscious but I had no
way of knowing how to go about closing it. I would search for the answer in the dreams but couldn't find it.

By the way, in those days I felt alot of pressure when awake and weight as though I was overwhelmingly tired all the time and felt this stalling, like a wall.

On a fateful night in June, I don't know what date because I didn't write it down, I guess it was denial, but that night I had a dream and it began with myself
somewhat aware that it was a dream and walking for what felt was between dimensions of my consciousness. I remember sitting down between two dreams, right were they split ( I'm sorry, it's difficult to describe) then I moved into one of the dreams and a very big black wolf starting chasing me, I mean this was one of the scaryest wolves I've ever seen :scared:, As I fled and ran up and down stairs and over what seemed like high objects, the wolf would not relent, it just kept chasing me....

Finally it caught up to me from behind and instead of biting me I felt a strong hand pull me into sort of like a spaceship, there was this being there that was sort of like a machine and had strange black eyes and on the wall there were faces which it asked me to pick the one that I liked or felt comfortable around.
I chose a brown eyed face of a woman. Mind you I was semiconscious and when I looked down at my hands they were tied with machine like metal ropes.
It had me sit down in front of a computer and the screen was black but there were these colors that appeared one by one, when a certain color like blue or red or purple came up, it had me tell it what color it was, then on the screen there was this multicolored circle kind of like the tree that Laura presents of the different densities. Once that circle popped up, I woke up...

After that dream I felt different the next day, like an important event had happened and something was stolen from me or I had given them access to something.
I didn't dream anything for a few days and mind you I have dreamt every night of my life since I can remember.

When I did dream several days later, I heard this strong loud voice ( I felt it was one of the good guys) and he told me that "they" the bad guys had succeeded and better than I had imagined.

So that's my story.... Most of my life I've had very strange experiences which have slowly awakened me to the fact that there is something sinister out there. After that day I cannot trust my dreams anymore because I am afraid that I have been co-opted. They have done a coup de tate on my mind and even though I'm still fighting against it (notice that I've decided to start posting) I feel less empowered and sad. :(

I was always aware of the entity and could frequently see it in my dreams but haven't been able to do so anymore, so far I've regained some of my abilities to distinguish if I'm in a dream-like state but do not know if I'm being manipulated.

My biggest fear is that I have given them the key to my own destruction because I remember Laura saying in book 6 of the wave series something like it was fair game if STS used any of its' faculties to induce Stockholm's Syndrome.

I'm afraid I've fallen prey to it....

ninas, maybe you did loose a battle but they didn't get you yet. They will try again and you will try again to resist. Empower yourself with more knowledge. I find many similarities with some repetitive dreams I had in the past. I've been chased by those big black beasts who ressemble wolves. Usually I'm walking back home by night and they haunt the streets. And when they see you they hunt you. The most perturbing are the dreams of the black humanoid shadow in the house, sometimes blocking you inside the room. Then there are the three shadows in the window. I don't know why but this dream was my worst nightmare until I read something ressembling it in "amazing grace". When I read that passage I was trembling as if I received a shock.

Those "good guys" told you something but who knows if they are lying in order to make you sad and more vulnerable to future attacks? The most important is that something is happening inside you and you have the ability to get a signal in the form of symbolical dreams. You are aware of the sinister world we live in, so you can do Work. And since you have the ability to choose you destiny, to do Work, and to struggle, they didn't win.
My personal opinion.

ninas said:
Let me start with a little bit of background.

I have always had really pungent dreams and felt that I had a direct connection to the universe, not in the sense of predictions or anything of that nature, but in my dreams I was aware that it was a dream and could move things and go places. I was also aware that that there is an entity which has been stalking me all of my life. I've had many interactions with this entity to the point where it has said "I have watched you since you were born",
Most of the available evidence suggests lucid dreaming is wild goose chase and potentially dangerous blind alley.
Do run forum search on lucid dreaming

ninas said:
I am aware that they have been trying to sway me to the dark side, by which I have had to fight and sometimes lost, but I haven't given up. This entity has helpers and I'm pretty much aware that they are some kind of spirit attachments which are under its' control.
Why would you assume anyone can sway you to the dark side against your will?!
You are talking about dreams its your conscious actions and choices only that can sway you to the dark side

ninas said:
This may sound like I'm exaggerating, but please believe me that I'm not....
been there, got the tshirt, we all have innate need to feel spesul, it comes in package with all that narcissistic jazz

ninas said:
As my powers grew in the dreams I noticed that I could view the entity as it was and could challenge it. I was getting good too.
wild goose chase

ninas said:
Towards the months heading into June, 2008; I kept having dreams that were farwarning me that I had left an open door in my subconscious but I had no
way of knowing how to go about closing it. I would search for the answer in the dreams but couldn't find it.
maybe the answer is not in the dream lands

ninas said:
By the way, in those days I felt alot of pressure when awake and weight as though I was overwhelmingly tired all the time and felt this stalling, like a wall.
yeah dudette, that's just life on 3D BBM

ninas said:
My biggest fear is that I have given them the key to my own destruction because I remember Laura saying in book 6 of the wave series something like it was fair game if STS used any of its' faculties to induce Stockholm's Syndrome.

I'm afraid I've fallen prey to it....
dreams are just dreams, fear your conscious deeds more then anything else

Ninas I dont want to sound like I am ridding on a high horse ( no pun intended), as I said I have been there and only advice I can offer you two years after I started this thread is advice I am following myself - these are all distractions and it seems very likely such phenomena accompany dirty machines.
So maybe the solution is to concentrate on cleaning your machine

...and the most perplexing and stunning fact of all, is that you most definitely can be drawing a benefit from it all even though you might find yourself paralysed with fear and anxiety most of the time. Don't think it'll be obvious either; these realisations can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Why would we do the things we do if it was otherwise?

I agree - also from experience - that right now, reading the recommended psychological literature is the place to start.

Oh, another point ninas :)
Don't be afraid of your dreams. Do not try to force them or ignore them. They are just a reflexion of your inner process. Let them come and analyse them as if they were stories or movies. Just observe and study your dreams as you work on cleaning your machine. It is a good exercise of observing yourself and your mechanisms. It is a long journey, but the only one that counts really. (maybe you post would have amore convenient place in the dreams section rather then in psychic attacks thread)

Thanks everyone for replying, I know the fight isn't over yet... and I'm not giving up....

That night in June I was "aware" of being between two dreams, it's difficult to explain....

Maybe your right, I do need to clean my machine because I think it's too crowded in here.... :shock:

How do I clean my machine?

Have you read the Wave series, that is pretty nice begining if you really wanna follow the white rabbit...

If you are not familiar with the terms such as clean machine, buffers, programs etc. study the Work section of the forum, also glossary is very useful
http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Main_Page

I'm sorry Stormy Knight, Have I offended or rubbed you somehow, the wrong way? :huh:
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that your posts regarding myself are a little too patronizing.....

Stormy Knight said:
Have you read the Wave series, that is pretty nice beginning if you really wanna follow the white rabbit...

Look, basically I've been a guest on this forum for a long time and only just now decided to start posting
because I feel I am going to explode if I don't share my experiences with anyone. I'm just trying to network...

And yes, I do have the wave series, every one of them in fact, but there's so much information, that it's sometimes difficult to absorb it all.

Anyway,

Thank You for directing me to the Lucid Dreaming thread ,I found a little piece that might be interesting that the C's commented on that maybe helpful
in allowing everyone to understand where I'm coming from ...

Quote from: 981128
Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the nonphysical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?
A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize ones memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.

Referring to the C's last comment, that's what I feel was happening to me in my dreamstate. I felt very aware of my surroundings and physicality and as you can see Laura asking how to bridge these two worlds... :)

ninas said:
I'm sorry Stormy Knight, Have I offended or rubbed you somehow, the wrong way?  :huh: 
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that your posts regarding myself are a little too patronizing.....

Hi ninas, I think Stormy Knight is simply asking you to take the time to get up to speed on all of the information available here, instead of picking and choosing what you focus on to match what you already believe.

ninas said:
Look, basically I've been a guest on this forum for a long time and only just now decided to start posting
because I feel I am going to explode if I don't share my experiences with anyone. I'm just trying to network...

And yes, I do have the wave series, every one of them in fact, but there's so much information, that it's sometimes difficult to absorb it all.

Yes, there is a lot of information, that is why reading it several times is recommended. 

ninas said:
Anyway,

Thank You for directing me to the Lucid Dreaming thread ,I found a little piece that might be interesting that the C's commented on that maybe helpful
in allowing everyone to understand where I'm coming from ...

Quote from: 981128
Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the nonphysical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?
A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize ones memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.

Referring to the C's last comment, that's what I feel was happening to me in my dreamstate. I felt very aware of my surroundings and physicality and as you can see Laura asking how to bridge these two worlds...  :)

And this would be an example of 'cherry picking' information so it aligns with what you WANT to believe - instead of really discovering what the truth is.

Did you also notice this from a very recent session?

08/-3/08 said:
Q: (L) Okay, now we've got a few odds and ends questions for various people.... (personal questions and answers deleted.) ....  I'd like to know exactly what is lucid dreaming?

A: Partly conscious awareness while other systems are still switched off and subconscious bleeds through. Can be hypnogogic or hypnopompic or "other" states.

Q: (L) Well, is it a useful state for finding out what's going on in your subconscious, or changing your reality or anything like that?

A: It can be useful for entertainment mainly.

Q: (L) So there are no outstanding benefits to be obtained from practicing so-called lucid dreaming?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) Anything else about lucid dreaming? (DD) I had one yesterday! (Ark) Cheap movies! (laughter)

The reason SK directed you to the lucid dreaming thread is because focusing on lucid dreaming is a distraction - and nothing more.  From your posts thus far, it seems that you would greatly benefit from becoming familiar with the work of GI Gurdjieff, upon which this forum is based.

I suggest this since you appear to be a 'phenomenon chaser' - which means you are sleeping and dreaming that you are awake.  There is a lot of material here to help with that but one must first actually be willing to let their sacred cows go - not cherry pick information that supports what they believe. I don't think you've offended anyone or rubbed anyone the wrong way - it is simply a matter of approaching the truth of the situation.

Thanks anart for clarifying.

Ninas if you have been present on the forum for a long time then then you should have got used to the idea that this forum is actually a serious study group or some sort of classroom where there is very little space for usual social niceties, when someone asks something or sincerely seeks help we need to communicate straight to the point.
Sure, this can at times come across as patronizing but that's only the ego or personality hung up. Sooner we get over it the better we are able to communicate constructively :ninja:

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration and will try to communicate more "constructively" the next time around. ;)

This thread has given me information which seems more useful than any info I could find while sifting through google results for 'psychic attacks'

Of all the solutions (let me know if i miss any): meditation, using props, reasoning, making the situation funny; I can only see the last one working .... mostly because of my location-I have to constantly use the other solutions to keep myself safe from the beings who are physically near me.

So does anyone have ideas to make this funny--- an extremely persistant attacker who uses my empathy to drain life from me
This attacker might be a spider monster. But he never uses that =entity?= to attack me, I have no fear so that wouldn't work...anyone encountered anything like this?

And does anyone find truth in the idea that once a spiritual connection has been made, it never closes?
I need help, hope someone here has some ideas/clues!
thx

Hi imnottheone,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Okay quick intro about me. I'm 18 year old male. Suffered from terrible neglect when I was young and crushing depression early on with every terrible symptom that goes with that. Anyways here I am now all good enjoy life. Starting to make meaningful connections with family and all. Meditate frequently recently started eating only vegetarian food. Have had some wierd stuff happen in my life that has simply proved to me the true nature of everything pretty much. Anyways this terrible thing happened to me about 1 hour and 10 minutes ago. I sent an email to this lady that I thought would be able to help me in some way. She's a healer of sorts. I will copy paste what I sent her...

A terrible thing just happened to me. I feel that I was just attacked and big time too. Like I don't know how it feels to die but I feel like something just literally tried to rip my soul right outta my chest. It just happened 15 minutes ago. I'll explain what happened.

I was starting to fall deep asleep. I was already asleep but I think it was getting deep anyways. So all of a sudden my conciousness like wakes up. I still have my eyes closed but I'm not asleep. Then I kinda in my mind picture like a bieng or presence on the side of my bed. My bed is simply two mattresses in a living room up against a concrete wall. I was laying down on the side close to the concrete wall. Anyways, I kinda had this thought of this alien presence, meaning something not good and entirely foreign come on my bed and lean over me. Now, like I was saying I kept my eyes shut. About 1 second later I feel the worst feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. First it felt like a huge downward pressure right on my chest. It felt so alien in nature and just I guess you would say evil, i dunno, felt violated big time. Then comes the worst part. I feel this pull so strong it felt like it was pulling my soul straight out of my chest. The area where this quick push down and strong ripping upward feeling came from where my ribs meet at the bottom and stretched about to the center of my chest, like a hand kinda. Kinda felt like a non material hand with the palm at the bottom ribs and fingers at top of chest. I wasn't laying on my completely on my back or on my side. I sometimes do a little combo of both where I'm in between. So I was more turned to the concrete wall and away from this terrible entity. The entire feeling probably lasted 3-4 seconds. There was great resistance on my part initially. I could feel my entire energy pulling against this and it was causing such a terrible feeling. After the first couple of seconds I thought to myself let it go, be at peace, if I'm dying so be it. Then it seemed to me that this thing got almost a piece of me, if you will, and left. I kept my eyes closed for a good minute or two because honestly that was the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me. After I though about what happened it brought a tear to my eye. Also I couldn't breathe the entire time this was happening and my chest right now does not feel the same there is a slight burning sensation.

I thought to myself it is probably something like 2 am right now. I finally got out of bed cause I needed some resolvement of this. So I knew I had to talk to you. When I checked the time it was 1:58 am. I notice I'm always intuitive when it comes to waking up at what time it is. Anyways please do you have anything to help me words insight anything this seriously was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to me.!!!?

Seriously like I've had night paralysis before and I've had a lucid dream once before as well. This was not no night paralysis. I felt like I was -flicking-g dying. Something was malicously attacking me. My chest does not feel the same at all. I feel like this thing whatever it was ripped a piece of me out and stole it. If anyone can help PLEASE! do so. I don't even want to go to sleep like today tommorow or this week. If anyone is located in San Francisco, CA and can do some sort of like healing or something I would LOVE for that to happen. My chest still doesn't feel well and I am not one to be terrified of anything in this world but this ....please just anyone what can I do. I stumbled upon this foum after I sent the email off. I didn't know where to post it so I felt that PSI would work and lo and behold first thread is phsycic attacks. Right after this happened I knew it was a phsycic attack. I had no real thoughts on that type of stuff but If you had felt what I felt you would have known instantly. It was like a personal attack on a soul level. The tightness in my chest right now is unbelieavable and the slight burning/stinging doesn't help...I will definitely have all he lights on in this God Forsaken apartment. I don't even wanna sleep here - actually I'm not going to tonight sleep at maybe my mom's- she has two beds but I'm definitely trying to sleep in her bed. If you haven't experienced this It is the most terrifying thing you can ever feel - no physical pain could equate to this. I will be playing reggae as loud as I can till this damn sun comes up - trying to forget about the whole thing but I feel like it stole my soul like it has part of me. I want it back! ANyone that can help PLEASE help!

Back
Top Bottom