Dr. Salla does a good job reviewing Corey Goode's history:

http://exopolitics.org/hoax-investigation-secret-space-programs-exposed/

Personally, I don't think he's making it up. It may be *false* memories, but I get the strong sense that he believes what he's saying.

His body language was also the subject of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14R9QB7cJ1M

...where Steven Greer did *not* fare so well.

Again, I believe Corey is sincere; Whether it's purposefully implanted memories, I cannot say. I do find much of his testimony consistent, and his behaviour does not suggest deceit.

Lost Spirit said:
Dr. Salla does a good job reviewing Corey Goode's history:

http://exopolitics.org/hoax-investigation-secret-space-programs-exposed/

Personally, I don't think he's making it up. It may be *false* memories, but I get the strong sense that he believes what he's saying.

His body language was also the subject of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14R9QB7cJ1M

...where Steven Greer did *not* fare so well.

Again, I believe Corey is sincere; Whether it's purposefully implanted memories, I cannot say. I do find much of his testimony consistent, and his behaviour does not suggest deceit.

Lost Spirit,

The 2015 Project Avalon video of Corey was very interesting and the questions that Dr. Salla asked are reasonable ones I think. Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt, is not a well known commodity as a journalist either. And then Dr. Salla is discussed on this forum as being a bit questionable too. Heck, I'm even starting to doubt my own trustworthiness as a researcher. :/ The body language interpretation video I am not sure about but it was kind of interesting too.

I do think it is worth keeping an eye on this topic. It is possible that the twist that is put on the SSP and these "aliens" may be an important issue somewhere in the final sequence of events. It does seem that we are all being gradually exposed to the idea that "we are not alone". It is just trying to figure out who are we "not alone" with and what are their intentions I suppose.

One quote from Project Avalon seems to make sense:
Anyone who is still of value to the agencies or the military, and is a valuable functioning asset as part of a classified program, would never be allowed to go public. With one or two possible exceptions among those who have ever claimed anything of note, it’s only the malfunctioning former insiders who have ever said their piece and lived to tell the tale.

That doesn’t mean those people aren’t genuine: it just means that their testimony may well be flawed.

To reference one of the final scenes from the first Jason Bourne movie, when Bourne tracks down his former handler and demands to know who he really is, he’s told:
“You’re US government property. You’re a malfunctioning 30 million dollar weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened."
There’s a great deal of truth in those lines.

Does this mean that there may be grains of truth in some of Corey’s claims? Yes, of course that’s possible. But the point is that, as with all disinformation (= part truth, part falsehood), the unsavory mix is almost valueless for research purposes, and its intention is always to confuse and muddy the waters, until no-one can see where they’re going any more.

Part IV

https://youtu.be/cHKXaVOMGd0

To me, this interview didn't shed to much light on the subject of Corey Goode and Co. Derrick Faust gave his impression and experience surrounding the night of the secret meeting and the morning after. Mainly it's his observation that the "mission" has changed since he's become involved, from a open, cooperative group of people, to a closed circle involving a small group intent on financial success. Not surprising. The claim a ceremony took place involving a Archon Circle is VERY sketchy and involves a brief statement made in an off hand way.

This interview left me wondering if this story has basically, already been told and there won't be much more to come on the matter as far as revealing motives, hidden supporters, and agendas. But, we'll see.

goyacobol said:
SocietyoftheSpectacle said:

Why no comment and just the video? It could be valid or not. You don't have to be shy.

Its not the first time Ryan has been caught giving the handshake.

That means that anyone endorsed by him , or project Camelot
is dodgy as hell.

I would like to see a Body language breakdown of the female with the penetrating voice,
and the way she is expert at encouraging people to keep straight faces no matter how ridiculous their stories.
Simon parks springs to mind.

Project Scamalot may have been succesful to begin with .
not many people werent expecting such elaborate co in tel operations.
but Now , these people are easy to see through.
One reason for that , is they are all taught the same techniques.

goyacobol said:

Why no comment and just the video? It could be valid or not. You don't have to be shy.

Its not the first time Ryan has been caught giving the handshake.

That means that anyone endorsed by him , or project Camelot
is dodgy as hell.

I would like to see a Body language breakdown of the female with the penetrating voice,
and the way she is expert at encouraging people to keep straight faces no matter how ridiculous their stories.
Simon parks springs to mind.

Project Scamalot may have been succesful to begin with .
not many people werent expecting such elaborate co in tel operations.
but Now , these people are easy to see through.
One reason for that , is they are all taught the same techniques.

Thanks, SocietyoftheSpectacle. It is frustrating dealing with all the scams these days. What do you think about Corey Goode's story? I think it is all questionable. Of course even the Masonic connections are sometimes over played I think. Sometimes an awkward handshake is just that an awkward handshake. But those secret handshakes and symbols are valid sometimes too. It is definitely a time to hone our skills of discernment I think.

I just wondered what you were thinking. I think the more we share the better we will "see" through the scrams together.

Absolutely Agree.

One thing I did notice about the Corey Goode story,
is that the secret space program , and Alien Video's in General were all getting a Big Push around the same time.

Remember, Co In Tel are all connected, and sometimes
many channels will push the same meme.
Mandela , Flat Earth,
They are Each Inflated regularly.

And then of course there are the click baiters,

All we can do is call them in turn ,
and remember also , they always NETWORK.

A freakish turn of events! :jawdrop:

https://youtu.be/kmOBxjbtras

Published on Jun 14, 2017
This special Dark Journalist report continues to look at the 3 Year Disclosure Cult that is consolidating resources in the alternative community. During this short overview, we raise the dramatic public link between self proclaimed 'Time Traveling Astronaut' Corey Goode and a Website identified as an Adolf Hitler admiration society that describes Hitler in Glowing terms as a hero. The links were posted by Goode himself and require a major explanation.

What Cabal Exactly is Goode Referring to?
Mysteriously the controversial website contains many of the themes that Goode uses in his own narrative like 'infiltration' and 'Cabal'. This strange fact leads many to wonder if he he referring to the same 'Infiltration' and 'Criminal Conspiracy' as the Hitler website? Goode is now trying to convince his followers that the 'Cabal' is after him although he has no evidence and it seems an odd juxtaposition to his comfortable life and TV show with David Wilcock.

Promoting Nazi and Hitler websites is deeply troubling and the public is deserving of some straight answers from the self-proclaimed time traveling astronaut.

Informative and disturbing, don't miss this special Dark Journalist Report!

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

I've been getting a slew of spammy emails promoting some website that's all about Hitler practically being a saint or something. Wonder if it is connected?

My Friend calls it
Driving the BUS over the Cliff.

Ken O Keef ( the dirty thief )

Being a prime example.
Start out selling tickets for a bus ride to Utopia, then
after gathering a large Crowd into the bus,
deliberitely drive the bus over a cliff.

If you can write 9 // 11 and sandy Hook and Flat Earth and Aliens on the side of the bus
ALL the better.

degrade,
Discredit,
Disrupt,
Divide,

did I forget 1 ?

Laura said:
I've been getting a slew of spammy emails promoting some website that's all about Hitler practically being a saint or something. Wonder if it is connected?

Isn't that odd. Maybe connected in some obscure, etheric way.

My Friend calls it
Driving the BUS over the Cliff.

Ken O Keef ( the dirty thief )

Being a prime example.
Start out selling tickets for a bus ride to Utopia, then
after gathering a large Crowd into the bus,
deliberitely drive the bus over a cliff.

If you can write 9 // 11 and sandy Hook and Flat Earth and Aliens on the side of the bus
ALL the better.

degrade,
Discredit,
Disrupt,
Divide,

did I forget 1 ?
Goode and Co. certainly didn't see Daniel Liszt coming ramming their bus close to the cliff, what a pain in the butt for them,a BIG fly in the ointment, so annoying. I notice David Wilcock is nowhere to be seen in this, laying low. There's blood in the water and the ship is grazing an iceberg, survival instincts kicking in perhaps. Here is the link for the article that is discussed in this video, -http://12bytes.org/articles/exposed/bill-ryans-project-avalon
It's from a seriously disgruntled former Project Avalon member who got kicked off the forum for being anti-semetic.

I was curious to see what response would be coming frome Corey, this is from his facebook page.
Corey Goode
2 hrs ·
Note: This investigation has moved to a whole new level. This is beyond shocking tabloid like Journalism protected under the 1st amendment. It is an obviously coordinated operation. We will be commenting on the current disinformation campaign less as the investigation into some of the attackers yields more and more evidence of collusion between various personalities in the field. The amount of coordination behind the smear campaign that has targetted me financially as well as those who happen to work with me has been staggering and well documented. I would encourage anyone who has been connected to this network to contact us now to get in front of this scandal (SphereBeingAlliance@Gmail.com). For those writing in stating you are doing an investigation into Daniel Liszt AKA Daniel Robillard, please do so ethically and without using, harassment or false narratives to smear those working with him. Any public attacks or lies mirrored back at these people could muddy the waters in any upcoming legal action. As we pass the info we are receiving on to our attorney and securing a PI to dig deeper... we will be keeping the details confidential and handled by our attorney. We will be working with various people to point out each of the lies these people told and vindicate the reputations of our team that was viciously smeared. Any harassment done by fans/supporters/well wishers etc will only hurt this investigation. We appreciate your love and support during this disinfo/smear campaign. Publicly we are now going to be moving back to regular business as usual. Expect more announcements about our new book The Case For A Secret Space Program (Dr. Wood, Dr. Salla, W. Tompkins & C. Goode). TY,

Going back to the original intention for DJ making these videos about Corey Goode is explained in this video. The main subject, what people where discovering about the Secret Space Program is the bases for Liszt investigating Goode. In 2002 Gary McKinnon starts the ball rolling by hacking into Nasa/military computer system and discovers "off world fleet officers". Defense, mining, tourism have been planned or instigated. An estimated $20 trillion missing from US budget. Serious investigation is undertaken over the years and around 2015 "whistle blowers" take the stage with fantastic stories (without evidence) about their participation in the SSP visiting Mars and such. A pattern is seen that has been used in the New Age/UFO movement by intelligence agencies infiltrating groups and instigating cult dynamics which end in the group being discredited as it disintegrates. In this way the subject is buried and made to look foolish. He's looking at Goode closely with this understanding.

Also, we are being informed about the existence of aliens more these days. Robert Bigelow, interviewed on 60 minutes. — real estate mogul and founder of the space habitat company Bigelow Aerospace — did an interview with 60 Minutes, in which he touted the strengths of the commercial space industry and how private companies would pave the way for people to live in space. He also said aliens have definitely visited Earth. -https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/30/15712270/robert-bigelow-ufo-aliens-60-minutes-aerospace. NASA has recently stated, they believe life started on Mars.

DJ begins with how he entered the alt news field after being in MSM. Discusses JFK, Russia doing their own investigation at that time. Trump discussed.
The discussion of Goode begins about 30.30
He has a whole segment on his youtube channel about the SSP called: Dark Journalist on The Breakaway Civilization https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOdHprLVQnHhE8FmIY3Yzg

https://youtu.be/GjrLNVL7OLY

P.S. Didn't the C's say something about the elites planning to move off world?

Corey Goode, Project Blue Beam, MK Ultra and the Luciferian Agenda, Coast to Coast Radio. Echos my first impression that the Blue Avians may be a step towards Project Bluebeam. She makes the point that a MK Ultra person BELIEVES what they are saying and because of that others believe/trust them because the "signal" of deception isn't there. A worthy message to all Earthly Humans.

https://youtu.be/WafZv4iXQpA

SummerLite said:
Corey Goode, Project Blue Beam, MK Ultra and the Luciferian Agenda, Coast to Coast Radio. Echos my first impression that the Blue Avians may be a step towards Project Bluebeam. She makes the point that a MK Ultra person BELIEVES what they are saying and because of that others believe/trust them because the "signal" of deception isn't there. A worthy message to all Earthly Humans.

https://youtu.be/WafZv4iXQpA

SummerLite,

I think she makes a lot of sense. She may be correct about Project Blue Beam. I like the way she cautioned about the Maitreya and a one world religion/new world order. And I think this will be a very subtle deception. The idea that psychopaths know how to use our own empathy and compassion against us like a weapon rings true too (Pity those who pity).

When she says MK-UTRA subjects believe their programing and have handlers does possibly seem to be why Roger Ramsaur is in the mix.

I think some of the other players are possibly just being used and "hoodwinked" so to speak.

There is a video by Tessa Gianni, the girl who supposedly went to a ritual with Jason Sather. She gives her background and how Derrick Faust fits into the picture. She seems sincere and credible as does Jason Sather. Of course the more credible people you include the easier it is to sell the subtle deception.

https://youtu.be/ST7gC10ltQg?ecver=2

Another player that is mentioned in the Corey Goode project is James Gilliland. I have watched a few of he videos but don't know all of his background except he has a ranch where people go to see UFOs. I think they use infrared binoculars a lot. I found a video interview with James and Jason Sather. I think they have very similar views to many of the subjects we talk about and really sound fairly grounded. The only area I noticed where they could be in disagreement with our forum material is a concept of "zero point" energy. Without knowing their definition of "zero point" energy it is difficult to know for sure.

https://youtu.be/jv4l8gONzrs?ecver=2

And one recent development with Jason Sather is this video that has a down to earth feel to it:

https://youtu.be/DiRI7rhc4qE?ecver=2

I hope that eventually that "subtle" kind of deception will become more transparent to all of us. I think maybe we can give some credit to those who basically try to see the "real" reality even if they don't have the whole banana. :dance:

I can't help but try to watch almost everything these days. It really is a huge task but I don't "see" any other way to do it so far.

The Cs say this about watching:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: Anything in particular we should be watching for?
A: No. Be open to all possibilities.
Q: Are we on the verge of a) an alien invasion; b) a cometary
impact; c) the appearance of a twin sun, a death star in our
solar system?
A: Wait and see.
Q: I don't want to wait and see! (A) Wait and see! When it
hits us, we will know! (L) Let me ask this....
A: What a glorious transition to 4th density STO. With maybe
a quick stopover in 5th just to pick up a few things for the trip!
Q: Are you saying that we are getting ready for the Big
Kahuna?
A: Only Don Ho knows for sure.

I'm beginning to think the "alien invasion" is mainly a distraction from earth changes and natural Cosmic events that they are trying to cover up.

Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I
asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien
invasion" is really comets.

A: Pretty much.
Q: (L) What about these sinkholes? I mean, sinkholes everywhere!
This is getting to be really bizarre. I have never heard of so many
sinkholes in my entire life happening all over the planet. I mean,
sinkholes are kind of common in Florida, but... What the heck is
going on?
A: We mentioned an infinitesimal slowing of the planet's rotation
causing everything to "open up"?!
Q: (L) Yes, you did.
A: We were being literal in that instance.

Even if they try to pull off Project Blue Beam I don't think it will work. This is maybe how far they have come so far 7D Hologram Technology Amazing Show in Dubai !!.

As for a "fake invasion" here is a reference:

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false
flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government
tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?
A: More or less. You will see!

Q: (Pierre) That will be exciting, eh?
(Perceval) You got any more questions?
(Carlisle) What was the cause of the recent fish die-offs off of the UK coastline?
A: Methane.
Q: (Carlisle) We've seen a reduction in fireball sightings in the last few months. What's the cause of the
decline?
A: The passage through preliminary cluster, pause, then larger and denser cluster. These bodies tend
to be clustered due to both breakup proximity and gravity.

And for "zero point" energy or "free energy" there is this reference:

Q: (L) Let me ask a quick question about this other thing on my
mind... There is a gentleman who is a member of our group and who
posts on our forum who is seemingly obsessed with some kind of free
energy thing?
Is that what it is, Data?
(Data) Yes, Keshe technology.
(L) And can you explain it for the readers?
(Data) These are various devices that claim to produce energy
without input. So the question is: Do these devices indeed produce
energy that has not been input?
A: No.
Q: (Data) Apart from that, it's claimed that these devices make
electrical energy more friendly for humans or nature. Is that correct?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is it a scam?
A: Yes
Q: (Data) I have an additional question. There are many people
watching these videos and replicating these machines. What is this
fascination that's created by this technology that so many people
have fallen for it? Why is that?
A: Programming partly.
Q: (L) So, it's part of their programming?
Q: (L) They are fascinated by things that are supposedly illegal, or
suppressed, or revolutionary, or they think that they're gonna save
lots of money or make lots of money, or have a miracle cure or
something like that? They're taken in by these schpiels?
(Pierre) It's a very powerful attraction, this Keshe thing. Ultimately,
what it is offering is unlimited power. It's a strong archetype.
(L) It's the attraction of power?
(Pierre) Free, unlimited power.
(L) Yeah.
(Pierre) Even in the media in our culture, you see this praise for
power, and people resonate with that.
(L) Whether they understand it or not, it's about power?

Q: (Data) Is that similar to how the alchemists have been
misunderstood. The alchemists did something, but all the uneducated
people interpreted something into it that wasn't there, like they
thought it was real gold. But the alchemists only used "gold" as a
metaphor.

Well, this is a lot to watch and think about but as Laura says "There is no free lunch". I've been thinking about all this for a long time and this is where I am so far.

Back
Top Bottom