Laura, I'm sorry to bring this up again. Probably something you don't want to be thinking about. Take care.

Another kooky thing has come up just when I thought I may not post here again or for awhile at least. It makes me wonder...have these people lost their minds?Their trying to pass this high tech Sci-fi fantasy story off as real which is crazy in itself but these other things are almost more telling in a way. First Linda Moulton Howe's name was posted on a banner at Contact in the Desert announcing she would be a co-author of Coreys book which she knew nothing about.(a picture of which is still on Jordon Sathers facebook page) Later CG said she "may" write the forward which she further denied and knew nothing about. Now Jordon has post the cover of this book on twitter and the cover art was ripped off from the artist without permission. What are these people thinking? Are they thinking at all? I guess they "think"this is ok. How often has plagiarism been the MO of exploiters? Dark Journalist has brought this to the attention of Bill Ryan and the forum of Project Avalon. Artist Jim Nichols _://thewebmatrix.net/jimnicholsufo/bio.html
At least Linda is off the cover now. Excuse me, I see the name on the photo is Jay Sather not Jordon...perhaps he's using aliases now? Fits with the rest.

From Bill Ryan _http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode/page33

Important, re the above book cover:

Daniel Liszt (the 'Dark Journalist') asked me to post this statement by Jim Nichols, UFO illustrator and researcher.

~~~
"In regard to the new book about Secret Space and the claims of Corey Goode, although my artwork appears on the cover, I was never approached by the book's publishers for permission to use my art, which in this instance is totally UNAUTHORIZED.

As well, I want it clearly understood that use of my art should in NO WAY suggest inference that I support and/or endorse the SSP claims of Corey Goode."

Attachments

• The_Case_for_a_Secret_Space_Program (1).jpg
    The_Case_for_a_Secret_Space_Program (1).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 193
Enter Steven Greer :shock:. I wonder what this is about? Somethings going on between Steven Greer and Gaia TV. This was posted on his facebook page today.
-https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=sirius%20disclosure

Sirius Disclosure
10 hrs ·
Dear Friends and Supporters of Disclosure,
Many of you have asked about the recent disappearance from our YouTube Channel (www.YouTube.com/SDisclosure) of our historic, crowdfunded movie Sirius.
Regrettably, Gaia TV working via our distributor for Sirius TriCoast Worldwide , unilaterally, and without our knowledge or consent and with no warning or discussion, contacted YouTube and ordered the takedown.
Quoting from the President of TriCoast Strath Hamilton to our PR firm: "...our client Gaiam has requested the Takedown notice".
We appreciate all of your support to get the Truth out and End Illegal Secrecy. Some 2,000,000 people had viewed Sirius on our channel and we are working to restore the film to the site. Unfortunately, we are a mostly volunteer project with no office, staff or in-house lawyers and lack the resources to fully resolve the issue. We regret any inconvenience this has caused you but the action was taken without our knowledge or consent.
Thank you for your patience while we try to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your continue support for Disclosure!
Best always,
Steven M. Greer MD
-www.SiriusDisclosure.com
7 June 2017

SummerLite said:
Enter Steven Greer :shock:. I wonder what this is about? Somethings going on between Steven Greer and Gaia TV. This was posted on his facebook page today.

Here is a thread about this Sirius movie.

SummerLite said:

Sirius Disclosure
10 hrs ·
Dear Friends and Supporters of Disclosure,
Many of you have asked about the recent disappearance from our YouTube Channel (www.YouTube.com/SDisclosure) of our historic, crowdfunded movie Sirius.
Regrettably, Gaia TV working via our distributor for Sirius TriCoast Worldwide , unilaterally, and without our knowledge or consent and with no warning or discussion, contacted YouTube and ordered the takedown.
Quoting from the President of TriCoast Strath Hamilton to our PR firm: "...our client Gaiam has requested the Takedown notice".
We appreciate all of your support to get the Truth out and End Illegal Secrecy. Some 2,000,000 people had viewed Sirius on our channel and we are working to restore the film to the site. Unfortunately, we are a mostly volunteer project with no office, staff or in-house lawyers and lack the resources to fully resolve the issue. We regret any inconvenience this has caused you but the action was taken without our knowledge or consent.
Thank you for your patience while we try to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your continue support for Disclosure!
Best always,
Steven M. Greer MD
-www.SiriusDisclosure.com
7 June 2017

SummerLite,

I think that is a bit strange too. It's like maybe some kind of a territorial battle between the two factions both with their own version of "disclosure". The TriCoast Worldwide company is very small now located in Nevada. Maybe Gaia TV put pressure on TriCoast but it's a strange move.

Strath Hamilton Overview

Tricoast Worldwide Inc Overview

Tricoast YouTube is very slim pickens and strange.

As far as the Sirius movie and Stephen Greer I don't think that's the point. It is what's up with this squabble? No one is going goo goo ga ga over Sirius or Stephen Greer here that I can see.

Greer has upcoming events scheduled for June 24-25th.

It makes you wonder who is sponsoring who. I thought that Greer had more funding than CrowdSource but maybe not. And who knows about Corey Goode and the Weidner bunch. I just seems like something is up. The ET disclosure is just one possible scenario and when and how that might happen is a big question mark but watching the possible enablers might not be a bad idea.

Thanks for the links goyacobol.

It's like maybe some kind of a territorial battle between the two factions both with their own version of "disclosure"

That thought crossed my mind as well. I wondered if Greer was saying somethings that where going against what the Gaia team where promoting so its away of showing him whose boss or some such thing, shut him up. The Sirius movie has been out for along time now and the supposed tiny alien was shown to be human right around when the movie premiered so I don't know why it would be a threat? But who knows how these people think. It even crossed my mind it could be a publicity stunt. Remove the film under mysterious circumstances so more people want to see it, then release it again. Wandering thoughts. I don't know how much of a following Steven Greer has, I haven't followed him at all. Maybe he'll let people know more about this. Anyway, Gaia is worth keeping an eye on, I agree. There up to some fishy business and thats the important point here. They're throwing their weight around.

SummerLite, I am still subscribed to Gaia (even though I often think about dropping it) and yesterday watched the latest Open Minds with Regina Meredith and Sean Stone's Buzzsaw. Both of their segments were interviews with Ken Kersten who has written books about Aliens and particularly reptilians.

So, as far as I can tell, and like you I'm thinking out loud a little, Greer's theme is the Aliens are GOOD GUYS, yet Gaia is continuing to allow the interviews showing that some of the Aliens do have less than our best interests at heart and, in fact, in yesterday's interview Kersten alluded to the reptilians using humans for a food source.

Just wanted to let you throw that into your contemplation mix.

Judy

Thanks Judy for adding that. I used to listen to Regina Meredith years ago as well. Its probably safe to say, Gaia is offering a mixture of material that varies in truth quality. Greer's promotion of Et's as the good guys is highly objectionable to me. Goodes rant includes both good and bad aliens I believe, but you know, I've only been able to watch short segments of a few of his videos so I dont have the whole story there. I know enough though.

In the video I posted, on "Contact in the Desert" one of the objections was, there was a lot of emphasis placed on good and bad aliens. The reporters where interested in hearing facts about ufo's, etc. and those where the few speakers that offered something of value to them. It looks like the drama of good vs. bad aliens is an important part of the story being promoted here. Maybe thats a clue to the Steven Greer issue. The target is for the undecerning audience.

SummerLite said:
Thanks Judy for adding that. I used to listen to Regina Meredith years ago as well. Its probably safe to say, Gaia is offering a mixture of material that varies in truth quality. Greer's promotion of Et's as the good guys is highly objectionable to me. Goodes rant includes both good and bad aliens I believe, but you know, I've only been able to watch short segments of a few of his videos so I dont have the whole story there. I know enough though.

In the video I posted, on "Contact in the Desert" one of the objections was, there was a lot of emphasis placed on good and bad aliens. The reporters where interested in hearing facts about ufo's, etc. and those where the few speakers that offered something of value to them. It looks like the drama of good vs. bad aliens is an important part of the story being promoted here. Maybe thats a clue to the Steven Greer issue. The target is for the undecerning audience.

Regina Meredith is where I think I first noticed Laura's writing and the Cs. I thought at that time that she seemed interesting and sincere with many interesting guest speakers. I haven't followed her since joining the forum which is enough to keep me busy to say the least.

I don't know if you two notice it but it seems to me that much of what Laura has written has been either intentionally or unintentionally been incorporated into these "New Age" or "disclosure" groups terminology. Many of the concepts we use are like buzz words that are thrown into their stories to attract attention. As far as I know the first place I ever heard the terms STS/STO were in Laura's communications in the Cs sessions.

Now, I hear David Wilcock using the term "Service to Others" and "Service to Self". Also they seem to use the term "densities" rather than dimensions. And Corey Goode's indication that there many be ETs with not so good plans for us was an attention getter to me.

I suppose it is possible that a bit of truth is just mixed in to attract or distract less discerning people out there. I am admittedly prejudiced to see this forum as the benchmark for accuracy. We don't claim to be perfect but for me this forum is the place I both start and end before deciding on the merits of different groups, celebrities and gurus.

I think it still requires our individual efforts or Work to get a better picture of the reality we are dealing with.

goyacobol said:
As far as I know the first place I ever heard the terms STS/STO were in Laura's communications in the Cs sessions.
Actually, a lot of the metaphysical terms that were later adopted by the Cassiopaeans appear in the Ra material from the early 80s. Although, I only found out about it because it is referenced in the Cassiopaean sessions a couple of times.

Neil said:
goyacobol said:
As far as I know the first place I ever heard the terms STS/STO were in Laura's communications in the Cs sessions.
Actually, a lot of the metaphysical terms that were later adopted by the Cassiopaeans appear in the Ra material from the early 80s.

Yes -- and David Wilcock relies heavily on the Ra material, which is where he picked up the STO and STS terms as well.

Shijing said:
Neil said:
goyacobol said:
Actually, a lot of the metaphysical terms that were later adopted by the Cassiopaeans appear in the Ra material from the early 80s.

Yes -- and David Wilcock relies heavily on the Ra material, which is where he picked up the STO and STS terms as well.

Thanks Shining and Neil. I think that is probably where David Wilcock has absorbed the STO and STS terms since he does mention the Ra Material a lot. I have read the Ra Material books as well so I guess the Cs sessions kind of blend together with concepts from the Ra Material in my memory sometimes.

Part IV

https://youtu.be/cHKXaVOMGd0

Published on Jun 9, 2017
Exclusive Interview! Whistleblower Derrick Faust Comes Forward!
In this fascinating part 4 episode of the New Age Deep State series, Dark Journalist welcomes former insider to Corey Goode’s camp Derrick Faust for an exclusive interview on what really is behind the Cult Marketing Campaign that is driving the commercialization of the Blue Avian, Sphere Being Alliance 3-Year Disclosure marketing plan.This campaign is the brainchild of self proclaimed Time-Traveling Astronaut Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur and includes unusual aspects like a therapy network to help cope with disclosure and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space.

‘Disclosure' Corporation Swallows Grassroots Truth Effort
Derrick, who had a successful career in the Navy for 7 years before jointing the Stillness in the Storm blog and being a volunteer for Mt Shasta conferences that featured Corey Goode, decided to come forward when he saw that the cult marketing plan was turning from a genuine movement into a vehicle for the greed of opportunist marketers who wanted to exploit the public’s genuine interest in topics like the Secret Space Program and UFOs. The promo campaign for Corey’s Kids was a prime example of the promotion ploy as young adult volunteers were used to create a niche with the youth market by portraying them as experts on complex subjects in alternative media. They were to be used to promote Comic Books, Video Games, and Secret Space Program gear stores around Goode’s theme of being a chosen messenger of Blue Avian Aliens!

Archon Ritual in the Desert
Derrick also recounts a disturbing change in his friends,' Corey’s Kids' Jordan Sather, Teresa Yanaros, and Justin Descamps after they attended a ritual during the Contact in the Desert event in May at a cabin where Goode only allowed their chosen few to attend. So much for Unity in the Community. The undertones of bizarre cult activity and occult imagery that surrounds Goode and the 3 Year Disclosure marketing program invite a deeper look at exactly what is going on in this strange circle of followers.

The Courage to Come Forward
Let’s open our minds and hear the truth from Derrick Faust who is someone that was there in the midst of the Goode Disclosure Promotion effort. He became disillusioned when the emphasis switched from moving the culture to a new consciousness to what he eventually realized was nothing more than a money making commercial enterprise. The marketing team regarded the honest individuals involved in the effort as stepping stones to further an agenda of greed and celebrity. When he saw the degeneration of people and organizations he had previously believed in he decided he could no longer stay silent and became a Whistleblower of Truth. His intention is to bring transparency to the issues being discussed and not to disparage any particular individual.

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

Shocking, informative, unnerving and powerful, don’t miss this important Dark Journalist episode!

William Tompkins is mentioned in this interview and is one of the backers of Goode along with Michael Salla. Here is a link describing his book "Selected by Extraterrestrials" all that I found here.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44231.msg716999.html#msg716999

For a start I wouldnt trust anyone who Chooses a
LOOK Meaningfully at the Camera ,
as a Thumbnail.

His Look screams False Personality.
Someone trying to appear
as something he is not.

Back
Top Bottom