SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a 3 part interview with Bill Ryan who considers it imperative that the public should know of the disinformation being spewed by Goode and his accomplice, David Wilcock regarding their fantasies surrounding the Secret Space Program. Goode, has recently gone from rags to riches and appears to be the tool of a well organized disinformation program, sucking people in. Ryan observes, there appears to be a stronger agenda afoot recently, to flood the public with disinformation concerning aliens.

The Truth is Never Easy
In this special episode, Ryan will go on the record about the details of his viral article called ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that is gaining rapid attention and attempts to explain and in some sense unmask the bizarre story of Corey Goode. Ryan had his own interactions with Goode before he went public and believes that his story is unreliable.

Secret Space Circus 2017: The New Normal
Many fact based revelations came out in the last decade about the development of a Secret Space Program including UK Hacker Gary McKinnon discovering an “Off-world Officers List” while reading classified files at NASA, for which the US Government attempted to extradite and charge him with espionage. Other analysts came forward with remarkable disclosures about missing Government funds and the outline of a completely hidden agenda.

In tandem with this fascinating investigative reporting effort, a sideshow also developed with all kinds of discrediting themes, like fantasy beings and galactic ambassadors and space saviors to boot. A lot of this activity has centered around Corey Goode from Texas who claims to be a veteran insider of secret unacknowledged programs involving the military and space, but has offered zero evidence for this incredible assertion. In fact, Goode has no military record except a brief stint in the Texas State Guard, not exactly known as a hotbed of deep intelligence activity.

Ryan has attempted to have Goode take a Lie-Detector test to prove some of his wild assertions or to have him regressed to find out if his memories are real, implanted or fabricated. Goode has rejected the suggestion saying that hypnotic regression is ‘invasive.’ Without these evidentiary methods being employed to verify his memories and with no evidence being presented to support his story, Goode’s account of being in a secret program appears to be falling apart.

Missing Trillions: The Original Secret Space Research Mandate
The original Secret Space Program Conferences organized by Global BEM, including one held in Austin Texas in 2015 and hosted by Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt, featured Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts and Giza Death Star’s Joseph Farrell, and brought forward verifiable evidence along with informed speculation from many experts and scientists and former Government officials. The event raised the spectre of a covert effort that was draining trillions of dollars from the US budget and siphoning them into a Complex Space Endeavor for private interests.

The Secret Space Program investigation took a turn for the bizarre after Gaia TV aired the Goode story even though he was completely unvetted by any journalistic standard and had absolutely no evidence to back up his assertions. It was pumped into the alt-research community by a series of TV episodes they developed for their select audience featuring Interviews with Goode by host David WIlcock.

Goode’s Story
Goode claims to be an insider of various secret programs and a spokesman relaying spiritual messages from a group of alien beings. He has even developed a Comic Book Series of his ET communications with what he calls ‘a Sphere Being Alliance.’ Goode’s story not only sounded like a Sci-Fi fantasy adventure, it also created a new version of a cult- like alien called a 'Blue Avian' with blue skin and feathers.

Goode’s story largely incorporated elements of many Alternative Media themes like fighting the Illuminati, Cabal tribunals, Mandela effect, Breakaway Civilization and Babylonian Magic. Respected authors like Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan were shocked to see their research shabbily recycled in a sensationalist and histrionic fashion.

With all of this in mind, the question becomes: are those driving this bizarre, unverified, unvetted story about Goode being some kind of an insider in a covert program part of an effort to deflect attention away from the genuine research process underway to find where the missing trillions went that were pumped into the Secret Space Program? Ryan wonders whether all of this hyperbole being presented with no corroborating evidence is a concerted activity meant to replace legitimate inquiry with Sci-Fi adventure tales mixed with faux New Age psychobabble.

https://youtu.be/qApt0XhbS0E

https://youtu.be/p0ct3YAqEtM

https://youtu.be/hp0yEEtDmjA

This is a short update given before part 3 was released.

https://youtu.be/yYYl12VXdUw

Well, Bill Ryan is no paragon of verity himself.

Laura said:
Well, Bill Ryan is no paragon of verity himself.

Hi Laura, I considered that, knowing there has been some history here involving Ryan, which would be good to review. I've never heard him speak before other then a interview he did with Carrie Kassidy and he didn't have much to say in that. In this interview, there where several instances where I had the impression he was following this forum. He expresses views that are right in line with what is discussed here. I, of course, may be totally wrong here but it crossed my mind that even though there had been a falling out in the past, he has respect for what you and others do here. Maybe he has changed over the years.

Anyway, the story of Goode stands on its own I think.

I've watched the first two of the above videos and will eventually watch the latter two. I've also been catching up lately on videos put out by some of the people in the alt-research community who've been around awhile but whom I hadn't checked on lately. FWIW, here's my 2 cents on the major players discussed in this thread as I currently see them:

Bill Ryan: I think it's good to be critical with Bill as with everyone, but it's my impression that he's matured a bit since the Camelot days and I don't see a specific reason to think he's insincere or acting as a vector in what I've watched so far (although he's clearly choosing his words carefully). I can't say the same for Kerry Cassidy -- even before the Camelot/Avalon split that happened years ago, I felt that he was the better critical thinker between the two of them. Kerry still seems to be the same as she was years ago.

David Wilcock: I'm generally pretty unimpressed with him. Some parts of his books are interesting, but I feel that he lacks discernment in a very serious way. I think he's a sucker for fame and attention, and people take advantage of this weakness and manipulate him. He clearly feels special about all of the 'insider information' that he uncovers (or more likely gets fed), and he parades this around at conferences and speaking events without asking some of the most basic questions raised by Bill in these interviews. Bill also (rightly in my opinion) suggests that people who are really on to something and try to make it public are made to suffer for it by the system. This clearly hasn't happened in the case of David Wilcock, who gets rewarded for the information he disseminates both in fame and material compensation

Corey Goode: I watched my first video with Corey and David about 6 weeks ago (he's been somewhat longer), and all I could think is there's something seriously wrong with him. When you watch him speaking, he has this blank expression that seems very off. Whether this is because he's a pathological liar, his mind has been messed with, or some of both I don't know, but I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him. I came to that conclusion myself before the interviews above had been published online, so they didn't influence my thinking, but they did confirm what I initially felt.

Shijing said:
Bill Ryan: I think it's good to be critical with Bill as with everyone, but it's my impression that he's matured a bit since the Camelot days and I don't see a specific reason to think he's insincere or acting as a vector in what I've watched so far (although he's clearly choosing his words carefully). I can't say the same for Kerry Cassidy -- even before the Camelot/Avalon split that happened years ago, I felt that he was the better critical thinker between the two of them. Kerry still seems to be the same as she was years ago.

If he really matured that would be good, but from past experience with Bill I don't think there is all that much critical thought involved. If that changed, I would be pretty surprised. If he is still catching up any and all claims, by any and all people, without much critical thought and distance and spreads them, I don't see why we should spend energy there.

Just heard a very short segment in one of the videos: Bill says how great and courageous it was that the people spoke out at the press disclosure conference, that was held in the Washington National Press Club in 2001 and was organized by "The Disclosure Project" (aka. by the infamous "believer" Steven M. Greer). Well. Judging only by that, it doesn't sound like much has changed with Bill.

In regards to the "insincere or acting as a vector" part: If he is still operating in that way, I think there are good reasons to be very critical and maybe even to spend the time and energy involved there in something else. In regards to Bill and Kerry per se, I don't think they do (or have done) it on purpose, they are just to invested in their believes. And as we know, even good meaning people can act as vectors if they operate out of rigid believe structures.

Generally speaking, the UFO/Alien community Bill is engaged in, is full of rigid believe structures and many people who just make things up and many others who just believe things very easily and spread them. There are really not that many critical thinkers there, and the few there are, have a hard time to be heard. Until proven otherwise, I wouldn't count Bill as one of them.

John Keel for example was a stellar example of a really good critical thinker in that department. A rare exception. Another good example is David Paulides. Laura also described in The Wave, the general mess this community is producing and how one can become out of touch with reality very easily when getting sucked into those dynamics. I also remember how Laura said that the believers in that community can even be more rigid then the hard core believers in other subjects like mainstream religion. Fantasising and philosophising with no break, seems to be another factor involved for many people in this community.

Generally, the more we learn here, the more it seems to become apparent that this community as whole, and as it exists today, with all their "disclosure" and focusing primarily on "UFO/Alien" stuff, likely serves as a big distraction and nothing else.

Paraphrasing Laura:

"Who needs Aliens, when we have Psychopaths?"

So I would be very careful to get to much into stuff like this and choose very carefully whom to listen to in that field. That time could be better spend on reading some John Keel or Paulides for example. OSIT

Pashalis:
If he really matured that would be good, but from past experience with Bill I don't think there is all that much critical thought involved. If that changed, I would be pretty surprised. If he is still catching up any and all claims, by any and all people, without much critical thought and distance and spreads them, I don't see why we should spend energy there.

I mentioned earlier that Bill Ryan seemed to be inline with the views of this forum and part of that involved critical thinking about who and what is involved in the ufo subject.
He mentions the work of several people he considers solid in this area such as Richard Dolan and Cathrine Austin Fitts and encourages people to look at these sources and a few others I don't recall at the moment. At one point he talks about his respect for Kerry Cassidy but is in direct opposition to the unquestioning stance she has supporting questionable sources.

Ryan wonders whether all of this hyperbole being presented with no corroborating evidence is a concerted activity meant to replace legitimate inquiry with Sci-Fi adventure tales mixed with faux New Age psychobabble.

Has Bill Ryan changed from the old days? I think its possible he has, at least thats how he presents himself in this interview.

So I would be very careful to get to much into stuff like this and choose very carefully whom to listen to in that field. That time could be better spend on reading some John Keel or Paulides for example. OSIT

What is stuff like this? The interview with Bill Ryan? Your coming from a preconceived idea that doesn't seem to fit OSIT. I think he would agree with you on choosing carefully on the sources to listen to and that is his point here. He also recommends John Keel (not in this interview) but I'm not sure of Paulides which he likely supports.

SummerLite said:
[...]

Has Bill Ryan changed from the old days? I think its possible he has, at least that's how he presents himself in this interview.

Yes it is possible. I haven't watched the videos in full so I can't judge. The little snipped (mentioned above) gave me the impression that that might not be so. Doesn't mean it is true though, just a possibility.

SummerLite said:
What is stuff like this? The interview with Bill Ryan? Your coming from a preconceived idea that doesn't seem to fit OSIT. I think he would agree with you on choosing carefully on the sources to listen to and that is his point here. He also recommends John Keel (not in this interview) but I'm not sure of Paulides which he likely supports.

Well what I wanted to point out is how easy it is to get lost in that community in general, from my own experience of following Kerry and Ryan closely in the past, and the themes they discussed. Basically, it was meant as a suggestion that one can easily get absorbed with it and can loose the focus on other topics, since I experienced it myself. If that isn't the case, all the better.

G'day Shijing,

Shijing said:
David Wilcock: ...Some parts of his books are interesting, but I feel that he lacks discernment in a very serious way. I think he's a sucker for fame and attention....He clearly feels special about all of the 'insider information' that he uncovers (or more likely gets fed)...

Corey Goode: I watched my first video with Corey and David about 6 weeks ago ... and all I could think is there's something seriously wrong with him. When you watch him speaking, he has this blank expression that seems very off. Whether this is because he's a pathological liar, his mind has been messed with, or some of both I don't know, but I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him...

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Cheers

J

Hi Pashalis,

Pashalis said:
Just heard a very short segment in one of the videos: Bill says how great and courageous it was that the people spoke out at the press disclosure conference, that was held in the Washington National Press Club in 2001 and was organized by "The Disclosure Project" (aka. by the infamous "believer" Steven M. Greer). Well. Judging only by that, it doesn't sound like much has changed with Bill.

Can you point me toward which of the videos and the approximate section this segment was located? I'd like to hear the context and exactly what was said. I've listened to all four of the videos now, but it's over four hours of material, so I'd appreciate your help in helping me find that if you would.

Also, an interesting bit from the fourth video: GAIA TV, which hosts David Wilcock and Corey Goode, is apparently produced by Jay Weidner.

Pashalis said:
Well what I wanted to point out is how easy it is to get lost in that community in general, from my own experience of following Kerry and Ryan closely in the past, and the themes they discussed. Basically, it was meant as a suggestion that one can easily get absorbed with it and can loose the focus on other topics, since I experienced it myself. If that isn't the case, all the better.

I couldn't agree more. I never became involved with the Project Camelot scene(so no preconceptions) and all the intrigue there but I was involved in other ways with various groups. I'm strongly against becoming involved in magical, mystery tours. They are dangerous! Our quest was strong enough to lead us out of that and bring us here to reality. Actually, I have some anger about this whole alien disinformation movement which pops out now and again because I was affected by it and I know others who are still there.

One of these days I'll write my own story about my encounters with UFO's and how that has affected my life for many years.

Shijing said:
Also, an interesting bit from the fourth video: GAIA TV, which hosts David Wilcock and Corey Goode, is apparently produced by Jay Weidner.

I didn't catch that, isn't that i n t e r e s t i n g !!!!!! I haven't listened to part 3 yet.

Pashalis said:
Generally, the more we learn here, the more it seems to become apparent that this community as whole, and as it exists today, with all their "disclosure" and focusing primarily on "UFO/Alien" stuff, likely serves as a big distraction and nothing else.

Paraphrasing Laura:

I don't think it is helpful to advise someone what to "get into" in terms of exploring what is out there. It's one thing to offer feedback, quite another to presume to tell someone else how to spend their time.

Shijing said:
Hi Pashalis,

Pashalis said:

Can you point me toward which of the videos and the approximate section this segment was located? I'd like to hear the context and exactly what was said. I've listened to all four of the videos now, but it's over four hours of material, so I'd appreciate your help in helping me find that if you would.

Second video starting at 28:22 - 29:02:
_https://youtu.be/p0ct3YAqEtM?t=28m22s

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

Paraphrasing Laura:

I don't think it is helpful to advise someone what to "get into" in terms of exploring what is out there. It's one thing to offer feedback, quite another to presume to tell someone else how to spend their time.

Yes you are right. It is non of my business to impose/presume something like this, I'm sorry .

Pashalis said:
Shijing said:
Hi Pashalis,

Pashalis said:

Second video starting at 28:22 - 29:02:
_https://youtu.be/p0ct3YAqEtM?t=28m22s

Shijing,

I have not watched all 4 videos but I was listening for the reference to Stephen Greer. I found it in the 2nd video at around the same place that Pashalis did.

Bill Ryan said:
This is not somebody who is operating as a maverick lone wolf like, for example, one of the dozens of people who had the courage to stand alone on the stage at the Washington Press Club Conference with Stephen Greer and the Disclosure Project in May 2001.

I appreciated your comments in the AI thread and the time and effort you put into it.

I view this information very much as you do I think. I don't view it with the same eyes and ears that I did before I joined the forum but like you said:

Shijing said:
I've also been catching up lately on videos put out by some of the people in the alt-research community who've been around awhile but whom I hadn't checked on lately.

I just wonder about what direction the "alt-research community" is going and why. Not just just in a general sense but I hope by checking some specifics out once in awhile I won't get too blind-sided I guess. Whether Bill Ryan agrees with what Stephen Greer is up to I am not sure without some research. I think it did take some courage for many of the people who were at the Washington Press Club to be there. Stephen Greer's agenda is another story. He might be surprised some day if instead of having lunch with aliens he might be lunch for aliens. :scared:

And Pashalis,

I thought the John Keel or Paulides material sounded interesting. I don't know if I am correct but Laura seemed to be talking about the "not get into stuff like this" part rather than than the recommended reading part.

I think many of us have researched this kind of material before joining the forum and maybe we will have others find the forum as they make their way through the forests of disinformation. I know my main reason for looking at alternate media from the past is to see their current focus and direction and compare it with what we learn here.

Thanks Pashalis and goyacobol for finding that excerpt and posting it -- I missed it on my first listen.

goyacobol said:
I have not watched all 4 videos but I was listening for the reference to Stephen Greer. I found it in the 2nd video at around the same place that Pashalis did.

Bill Ryan said:
This is not somebody who is operating as a maverick lone wolf like, for example, one of the dozens of people who had the courage to stand alone on the stage at the Washington Press Club Conference with Stephen Greer and the Disclosure Project in May 2001.

So what I take away from this is not that Bill is specifically endorsing Stephen Greer, but using his press conference to contextualize a certain event to make a point about Goode. Criticism of Greer is certainly warranted on its own terms, but I think using this excerpt to discount the entire video series may be a bit like throwing the baby out with a thimbleful of bathwater.

goyacobol said:
I appreciated your comments in the AI thread and the time and effort you put into it.

I considered it a good exercise, and it was my pleasure, goyacobol. I've found that it's not merely the content of the response that counts, but also the way in which it's done. It's a peeve of mine on social media when someone reacts to or criticizes something that I've posted when it's clear that they've not made it past the headline of an article to read even a sentence of the actual text. I think people are more receptive to feedback -- even if it's critical -- when the person offering it has put in the time to read/watch the content of what they have posted, and thought about it before responding. It shows that you value the person and their feelings regardless of whether you agree with what they post -- I guess it could be considered a form of external consideration.

goyacobol said:
I just wonder about what direction the "alt-research community" is going and why. Not just just in a general sense but I hope by checking some specifics out once in awhile I won't get too blind-sided I guess.

I don't see the harm in it as long as we always do our best to keep our critical thinking caps on -- it's a good way to train our discernment skills, an area in which every one of us has room for improvement. In cases where we are unsure, we can always post something to get feedback. I agree that a sole focus on "sexier" topics like UFOs, the Secret Space Program, etc may not be the most prudent way to go, but I think it's good to keep one foot in that area. This is partly because these topics do intersect with more "grounded" topics like politics and mainstream world events. In the fourth and final video in the initial post, Daniel Liszt and Bill Ryan talk about this and break some of their contemporaries into two camps. The first camp is the disinfo camp which has been the focus of this thread, but in the other camp they place researchers like Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts. These are people who aren't only investigating things like UFOs and the Secret Space Program, but also (inter)national finance, Beltway politics and false-flag attacks -- topics that are part of the standard fare of sites like SOTT, Global Research, and so on. So I think that paying attention to and investigating different kinds of topics can help us develop an integrated and nuanced understanding of our reality as long as we make an effort not to become lopsided.

Back
Top Bottom