SummerLite said:
Going back to the original intention for DJ making these videos about Corey Goode is explained in this video. The main subject, what people where discovering about the Secret Space Program is the bases for Liszt investigating Goode. In 2002 Gary McKinnon starts the ball rolling by hacking into Nasa/military computer system and discovers "off world fleet officers". Defense, mining, tourism have been planned or instigated. An estimated $20 trillion missing from US budget. Serious investigation is undertaken over the years and around 2015 "whistle blowers" take the stage with fantastic stories (without evidence) about their participation in the SSP visiting Mars and such. A pattern is seen that has been used in the New Age/UFO movement by intelligence agencies infiltrating groups and instigating cult dynamics which end in the group being discredited as it disintegrates. In this way the subject is buried and made to look foolish. He's looking at Goode closely with this understanding.
[...]

P.S. Didn't the C's say something about the elites planning to move off world?

Would any of these recent developments fit into this discussion of aliens and secret Space Programs that is mentioned above?

There’s currently a push in the halls of Washington D.C., to establish a new branch of the military by 2019, one whose focus would be operations among the stars. Proposed legislation by House representatives would create a “Space Corps” that would serve “as a separate military service within the Department of the Air Force.” It would be the first branch added to the military since 1947 when the Air Force was officially established.

Preparing for War, US House Wants to Create First New Military Branch Since 1947
http://theantimedia.org/space-corps-new-us-military-branch/

June 23, 2017 - On Tuesday, the top two lawmakers of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee, Representatives Mike Rogers and Jim Cooper, added the legislation to the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The subcommittee oversees military space operations and works within the umbrella of the House Armed Services Committee.

“There is bipartisan acknowledgement that the strategic advantages we derive from our national security space systems are eroding,” Rogers and Cooper said in a joint statement. “We are convinced that the Department of Defense is unable to take the measures necessary to address these challenges effectively and decisively, or even recognize the nature and scale of its problems.”

Under the proposed legislation, the Space Corps would serve under the direction of the Air Force much like the Marine Corps serves under the direction of the Navy. But the military branch would have its own chief, equal in rank to that of Chief of Staff of the Air Force. Additionally, the Space Corps head would have a seat on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The Air Force itself, however, seems somewhat cool to the congressmen’s idea. At a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the NDAA on Thursday, Air Force spokesman Colonel Patrick Ryder said the United States military should be focusing on coordination:

“We think right now it’s important to take the capabilities and the resources that we have and focus on implementation and integration with the broader force, versus creating a separate service.”

Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson echoed a similar sentiment while speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill on Wednesday:

“The Pentagon is complicated enough. This will make it more complex, add more boxes to the organization chart, and cost more money. And if I had more money, I would put it into lethality, not bureaucracy…I don’t need another chief of staff and another six deputy chiefs of staff.”

The entire House Armed Services Committee will have to approve the subcommittee’s additions to the NDAA before they can go any further. If that happens, the debate will move to the House floor, where the NDAA is expected to be voted on sometime after the Fourth of July.

Whether or not the legislation makes the cut, however, it should be noted that the idea of militarizing space is nothing new for the United States. As Anti-Media has reported, Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work stated at a conference back in 2015 that space must “be considered a contested operational domain in ways that we haven’t had to think about in the past.”

Lawmakers in Washington are seeking to create a brand-new military branch – the first since the establishment of the US Air Force in 1947 – to make sure the country can wage war in space.

US Preps for Limitless War With Proposed New ‘Space Corps’
https://sputniknews.com/military/201706241054950360-new-us-space-corps-proposed/

June 24, 2017 - Two top lawmakers in Washington DC have added a line item to the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would create a brand new Space Corps military branch to specifically address the needs of warfare beyond the atmosphere of Earth.

The proposed legislation would create a Space Corps, to be folded into the the military as part of "a separate military service within the Department of the Air Force," according to the proposal. The US already has an Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marine Corps.

US Representatives with the Strategic Forces Subcommittee — a group in charge of Pentagon operations in space working under the aegis of the House Armed Services Committee — Mike Rogers (R-AL) and Jim Cooper (D-TN), on Tuesday introduced legislation that would create a US Space Corps.

A video posted online by an entity claiming affiliation with the amorphous hacktivist collective Anonymous claims the US’ National Aeronautics and Space Administration is on the verge of a major announcement about life in outer space.

Is NASA on the Verge of Announcing They’ve Found Aliens?
https://sputniknews.com/science/201706261054964947-will-nasa-announce-aliens-discovered/

June 26, 2017 - Just about anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the dark web can grab themselves a few minutes in the online limelight by "releasing" an "announcement" and crediting the story as being from Anonymous.

Anonymous, the same unidentifiable amorphous keyboard jockeys that brought you online social justice warfare and a series of takedowns of corporate and government websites, now purportedly brings netizens the news that NASA is about to make what many consider to be the biggest news since the invention of news: the discovery of alien life.

In a video posted to a YouTube channel claiming to be affiliated with Anonymous, the creators elaborate on sketchy materials posted earlier this year that claim America's very own space agency is set to release an official statement that alien life has been identified — potentially the biggest story in the history of mankind.

Anonymous, a coat of many colors that anyone can wrap around themselves, has asserted that recent discoveries by orbital observatories and by the Cassini spacecraft have resulted in high-level Congressional hearings that will soon be made public, including revelations about the discovery of alien life.

Recent exploration of the solar system, combined with the discovery of more than 4000 potential exoplanets orbiting distant stars, has increased the pitch of excitement surrounding the identification of alien life.

Some 2300 of those 4000 exoplanets have been confirmed, and, of those, just 30 appear to lie in what astronomers charmingly refer to as the "Goldilocks zone" — the distance from a star comprising a habitable area in which liquid water, and hence life as we are familiar with it, could occur.

As such, there is increasingly the likelihood of astronomers identifying distant alien civilizations in our own galaxy — and everyone with a yen to call themselves Anonymous is in on the action. We all want the same outcome, certainly, but we'll stick with the peer-reviewed science, thanks.

I think this thread relates to other threads that are not easily connected. And I think it fits well into the "big" picture of The Wave.

Other possibly related threads I have posted to are:

Topic: (Barbara Marciniak) Pleiadians Planet X, DNA Activation and More 2015.07.02

Topic: 3,600 year cycle

Topic: OpenAI - a non-profit artificial intelligence research company / good or bad?

Topic: The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

With the thought that these "leaked" disclosures may contain elements of truth mixed with disinformation I am trying to put things into perspective as they relate to The Wave".

Going back to The Wave I am reminded of what the Wave may be creating.

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/ said:
July 23, 1994
Q: (L) What is causing the Earth Changes?
A: Electromagnetic wave changes.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
A: Gap in surge heliographic [i.e. relating to the Sun] field.

I didn’t make too much of this answer because it was more or less incomprehensible to me, and we were not yet at the stage of recording the sessions on tape, so I was pretty busy trying to keep notes of everything. But, as we proceed, this answer will become very important, so remember it! (Added note: the words “in surge” could have been “insurge”.)

There is a good chance the the "government" knows about solar changes affecting us.

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/ said:
Actually, I had first encountered the idea of some sort of strange “wave” in a hypnosis session with an abductee, “Candy”, which I have described in High Strangeness which included the actual transcript of the hypnosis session. There are a lot of extremely interesting things that developed during this hypnosis session, but we are going to focus on The Wave. Now that we have the first reference to it, and the context in which it occurred, let’s zoom in on the specific remarks:

<...>
Q: Is it a natural wave? Or is it unnatural?
A: I don’t know what this means. Somebody is causing… They’re disrupting something. All those ships I saw…
Q: Are the ships causing this wave?
A: They are disrupting something. There’s a disruption.
Q: Are the squadrons of ships you see coming, do they come before this destruction or after?
A: The only thing I can say is that they ride the wave in.

Q: They ride the wave in? And you can’t see where the wave is coming from?
A: All I can see is we have to get prepared.
Q: How do we get prepared?
A: They are preparing us.
Q: Do we have to do anything ourselves?
A: We are programmed.
Q: How can one tell if one is programmed?
A: Things will be triggered. You are set up to do certain things… movies, books; different things trigger things that are in your subconscious… I see a key, or a wheel… how a wheel fits together… two wheels fit together and it clicks in.
Q: Okay. This wave you speak of, do you sense that it is a wave coming from deep space or is it a wave coming from within our solar system?
A: It’s on its way! We don’t know about it but somebody knows.
Q: Who knows, does the government know?
A: Yes.

Also in the above reference from The Wave "ships" and "squadrons of ships" are mentioned which I think ties in with Corey Goode's story of the "Blue Avians". The question is what are these "squadrons" here for.

I am just throwing this out as food for thought. :huh:

SL:
"Going back to the original intention for DJ making these videos about Corey Goode is explained in this video. The main subject, what people where discovering about the Secret Space Program is the bases for Liszt investigating Goode. In 2002 Gary McKinnon starts the ball rolling by hacking into Nasa/military computer system and discovers "off world fleet officers". Defense, mining, tourism have been planned or instigated. An estimated $20 trillion missing from US budget. Serious investigation is undertaken over the years and around 2015 "whistle blowers" take the stage with fantastic stories (without evidence) about their participation in the SSP visiting Mars and such. A pattern is seen that has been used in the New Age/UFO movement by intelligence agencies infiltrating groups and instigating cult dynamics which end in the group being discredited as it disintegrates. In this way the subject is buried and made to look foolish. He's looking at Goode closely with this understanding."

angelburst29:
"Would any of these recent developments fit into this discussion of aliens and secret Space Programs that is mentioned above?" [/quote]

Yes, they do!

Thanks angelburst29 for keeping an eye out for developments on this. It looks to me as though the "Space Corps" has been around for quite awhile already and now their going public.

https://sputniknews.com/science/201706261054964947-will-nasa-announce-aliens-discovered/

Daniel Liszt mentions somewhere, and I quoted him, that NASA was going to be making an announcement about finding life on Mars and suggest this is where our life originated. All this hoopla over the years about Mars, plays into the picture some how. Distraction, preperation or what?

Mod note: fixed quotes

SummerLite said:
Going back to the original intention for DJ making these videos about Corey Goode is explained in this video. The main subject, what people where discovering about the Secret Space Program is the bases for Liszt investigating Goode. In 2002 Gary McKinnon starts the ball rolling by hacking into Nasa/military computer system and discovers "off world fleet officers". Defense, mining, tourism have been planned or instigated. An estimated $20 trillion missing from US budget. Serious investigation is undertaken over the years and around 2015 "whistle blowers" take the stage with fantastic stories (without evidence) about their participation in the SSP visiting Mars and such. A pattern is seen that has been used in the New Age/UFO movement by intelligence agencies infiltrating groups and instigating cult dynamics which end in the group being discredited as it disintegrates. In this way the subject is buried and made to look foolish. He's looking at Goode closely with this understanding.
angelburst29:
"Would any of these recent developments fit into this discussion of aliens and secret Space Programs that is mentioned above?"

Yes, they do!

Thanks angelburst29 for keeping an eye out for developments on this. It looks to me as though the "Space Corps" has been around for quite awhile already and now their going public.

Daniel Liszt mentions somewhere, and I quoted him, that NASA was going to be making an announcement about finding life on Mars and suggest this is where our life originated. All this hoopla over the years about Mars, plays into the picture some how. Distraction, preperation or what?

And I wonder if it is just the SSP ships out there or are there a few others? :huh:

goyacobol,
I think this thread relates to other threads that are not easily connected. And I think it fits well into the "big" picture of The Wave.

I've also been sensing a broader connection with the Secret Space Program and many topics discussed here but haven't been able to bring it all together. One major aspect of this for me, is the role CERN may be playing in bringing in "the new world". I listened to this interview a few months ago where Joseph Farrell describes how CERN disrupts the Earth’s magnetosphere when turned on in a substantial way and he theorizes this could open the door to other dimensions. Experimenting with electric magnetic fields has been ongoing for some time and I believe a part of The Philadelphia Experiment but its been some time since I looked into that so I'm not sure. But anything coming up with EMF applications needs to be scrutinized, possible connections to CERN and Earth changes. May be bringing in a few "other" ships as you say. Shades of Atlantis and their all powerful crystals comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/5Gcvnvr-cbg?list=PLNfJkzByQRuxBqZq9f1XQAXy8n5SAjeT9

Published on Jan 30, 2016

CERN Hadron Collider Revealed! The Interview You Must See!
Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt as he welcomes back Oxford Scholar and author of the popular Giza Death Star book series Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. His latest book, The Third Way: The Nazi International, European Union and Corporate Fascism, explores the deep political roots and global dangers of the controversial particle physics experiment by CERN called The Hadron Collider, which was set up in Geneva, Switzerland with a massive military style budget of over six billion dollars!

Dr. Farrell's research exposes CERN's official story of the so-called "Atom Smasher" Hadron Collider Project, as being ostensibly created for peaceful scientific experiments in particle physics, and reveals that it is actually a dangerous advanced technology project set up for secret military purposes and is seeking the ability to manipulate matter on a galactic scale and possibly even open dimensional doorways.

Strangelets Danger
He cites the massive disturbances in the magnetosphere of the earth when the Hadron Collider is turned on and outlines that it may have serious consequences for physical life on earth and a major impact on the rotation of the planet itself. We also will discover that voices in the scientific community have raised objections that CERN is unsafe due to the potential development of "Strangelets" a distorted potential byproduct of the matter smashing experiments that have been compared to mini black holes that suck in all dense matter and energy. He also shows the undeniable similarity between the CERN Hadron Collider and a Nazi Physics project called The Bell" that was an underground Torsion Physics project built by slave labor and overseen by the top Nazi Scientists to give them a master weapon to rule the world!

Deep State Nazi Connections
Dark Journalist and Dr. Farrell investigate the history of CERN and demonstrate clear links of a post-war Nazi International through the figure of John J. McCloy , lawyer for notorious German corporate conglomerate IG Farben. McCloy was also the Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and became the American High Commissioner for post World War II Germany. In a controversial action, McCloy helped clear and vet over 70,000 Nazis (yes, 70,000!) helping to utilize their intelligence networks to set up the CIA.

One of the major figures that he cleared was top Nazi legal theorist and prisoner of war Dr. Walter Hallstein who was eventually responsible for helping to set up CERN and who was also a key architect for developing the the Nazi plan for a European Federation that was eventually adopted as the blueprint for the European Union. McCloy, in a strange twist, also served on the Warren Commission to whitewash any Deep State connections to the JFK Assassination. JFK was famously committed to "Smashing the CIA into a thousand pieces" as a way to root out the Nazi infiltration of the agency and regain control over the government from suspected Nazi collaborators like CIA director Allen Dulles.

Revealing, groundbreaking, shocking, unnerving, and rife with controversial, staggering implications of a massive covert military project hiding in plain sight, don't miss this cutting- edge Dark Journalist Episode!

Part 2

CERN STRANGELETS - DIMENSIONAL STARGATES!

https://youtu.be/E4TS_uFH26c

edit: Didn't see part 2 earlier so here it is. Here he gets more into the possible hyperdimensional attributes of CERN and also the likeness to the Nazi, "The Bell" experiments.

SummerLite,

Those are very interesting CERN videos. I think Joseph Farrell may be giving the capabilities of the CERN machine a bit more credit than it deserves by thinking it can affect the Cosmos but he does point out that no matter how you look at it they have some secret motivations beyond particle physics in their design.

His history background really makes you realize the German connection goes very deep into our current MIC and it is almost a mirror to the point of transferring the personnel by way of Operation Paperclip.

I had been thinking the Cs were saying the Nazi reich was a "trial run" but more in a symbolic sense. Now, I think it might be more literal than I have previously thought.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (LC) Are we being currently monitored by 4th density STS?
A: You are always!
Q: (A) That's the helicopters.
A: That is more likely 3rd density. Suggest a review of the
transcripts relating to the situation in Nazi Germany for better
understanding here.
Q: (A) Is that why you can't leave Tyler...
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master
race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to
create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance
vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was
also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your
future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a
"vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting?
And all these folks running around who some think are
"programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness
levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th
density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was,
and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.
Q: (A) And that's who are operating the helicopters?
A: Helicopters are STS 3rd density, no doubt influenced from 4th
density STS.

I suspect that CERN could be used to set up a "frequency resonance vibration" that could affect the masses. Of course this is guess work and it could be for other uses as well.

SummerLite,

In regards to CERN the Cs have this to say:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (L) Okay, there's a lot of stuff going around on the net about CERN being a portal or stargate.

[CERN originally stood for "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire", but now the current name is "Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire" - European Organization for Nuclear Research. Nevertheless, the acronym is still CERN. In short, it's a European particle accelerator laboratory.]

(L) So, it's the European nuclear research place. You've been there honey, right?

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) Do you think it's a portal or stargate?

(Ark) There may be something somewhere nearby.

(Perceval) Did you get accelerated?

A: The only "portal" is infrequently utilized by 4D STS.

Q: (L) So in other words, it would be something like multi-level bases in the USA where there are portals to 3rd, 4th, and 5th density? Something like that?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So the reader can refer to the underground bases discussion for further understanding of the potential of CERN to be a portal/stargate?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is there some kind of dangerous activity going on there that could generate a black hole or something and swallow the Earth?

(Perceval) And send us all into an antimatter universe?

A: They only wish! The more interesting work is of a different nature and location.

Q: (L) Okay, I'll bite. What kind of work is that, and what is the location?

A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk.

So maybe the time travel aspect of Montauk is the more "interesting work" to think about.

So maybe the time travel aspect of Montauk is the more "interesting work" to think about.

Montauk crossed my mind as well as The Philadelphia Experiment with this talk on CERN. Thanks for the C's session, I believe I read this one while looking for more on CERN and so the connection to Montauk. I've somehow decided to connect the SSP with CERN.

Farrell seems to know something about how The Bell was constructed and I wonder what his source is. I did a brief search and of course there are a abundance of far out stories about it on the net and others say there isn't any information available or very little. It was even featured on the tv show Ancient Aliens. Here is one from Gaia, of all places, published 2 months before the DJ interview with Farrell.

NAZI GERMANY USED ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY CALLED “THE BELL” TO POWER FLYING SAUCERS
October 11, 2016 -https://www.gaia.com/article/nazi-bell-ufo-technology

Good connection here. This Cern piece has me considering the follow up to the "trial run"may be more complicated then just having certain people running the political system.

future.

So, CERN creates a magnetic field several times greater then the Earths magnetic field and China and Russia are planning to build their own...that in itself is very concerning I think.

I'm glad you found the videos interesting :)

SummerLite said:

Montauk crossed my mind as well as The Philadelphia Experiment with this talk on CERN. Thanks for the C's session, I believe I read this one while looking for more on CERN and so the connection to Montauk. I've somehow decided to connect the SSP with CERN.

Farrell seems to know something about how The Bell was constructed and I wonder what his source is. I did a brief search and of course there are a abundance of far out stories about it on the net and others say there isn't any information available or very little. It was even featured on the tv show Ancient Aliens. Here is one from Gaia, of all places, published 2 months before the DJ interview with Farrell.

NAZI GERMANY USED ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY CALLED “THE BELL” TO POWER FLYING SAUCERS
October 11, 2016 -https://www.gaia.com/article/nazi-bell-ufo-technology

Good connection here. This Cern piece has me considering the follow up to the "trial run"may be more complicated then just having certain people running the political system.

future.

So, CERN creates a magnetic field several times greater then the Earths magnetic field and China and Russia are planning to build their own...that in itself is very concerning I think.

I'm glad you found the videos interesting :)

I noticed towards the end of the first video Farrell says he has some off-camera facts to share with Listz which seems to indicate he knows more than he feels comfortable sharing with the general public. That make me wonder who he knows and what he is thinking.

Linda Molton Howe has some really interesting facts about the UFOs and the technology being used. She calls the crashed UFOs "Trojan Horses" in some cases. The 4D STS are leaving just the technology they want us to have and use.

She talks about self-activating software and the binary code that one witness could not forget after touching the surface of the UFO in the Rendlesham forest incident which later was deciphered as ASCII binary code.

Linda Moulton Howe Strange Discovery of Alien Self Activating Technology

New Linda Moulton Howe Lecture Stunning Alien Binary Code Messages

Linda has a very interesting background too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Moulton_Howe said:
She was born Linda Ann Moulton in Boise, Idaho.[5] Howe entered the 1963 Miss Boise pageant for college scholarships and went on to win the 1963 Miss Idaho crown[5] and scholarships, and participated in the Miss America 1964 pageant that year in Atlantic City. Howe received her 1965 B.A. cum laude in English Literature from the University of Colorado. In 1966, Howe was awarded the Stanley Baubaire Scholarship for her Master's Degree work at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She received her master's degree in Communication from Stanford University in 1968, where she produced a documentary film for the Stanford Medical Center and her Master's Thesis, "A Picture Calculus," at the Stanford Linear Accelerator.

The LMH talks sound interesting and I'll listen when I have the time. She's a researcher and journalist we can have a good deal of confidence in I believe but always to keep in mind, a glitch can creep in. Thanks. A couple of quick remarks. I suppose that the public isn't notified when Cern is turned on otherwise it would be interesting to see if anything is noticed out of the ordinary such as bird die off or an increase in crime. Also I wonder if there is any credible information on Montauk. My curiosity has been piqued with this. Time alteration technology, hmm.

There's some interesting discussion about the whole Corey Goode enterprise beginning just after the 1:00 mark in this Clif High interview:

https://youtu.be/sBAYjJUtigY

Plus a brief update at the end about how students at Evergreen College have put up placards stating that dog-walking is forbidden on campus because it's considered a racist activity. I'd love to know more about that one.

goyacobol said:
SummerLite,

Those are very interesting CERN videos. I think Joseph Farrell may be giving the capabilities of the CERN machine a bit more credit than it deserves by thinking it can affect the Cosmos but he does point out that no matter how you look at it they have some secret motivations beyond particle physics in their design.

His history background really makes you realize the German connection goes very deep into our current MIC and it is almost a mirror to the point of transferring the personnel by way of Operation Paperclip.

I just finished reading Joseph Farrell's book The Cosmic War - it was one of only two of his books available in my local/state library system, the other being Genes, Giants, monsters, and men : the surviving elites of the cosmic war and their hidden agenda. He's authored at least 16 books:

Nazi International
The Giza Death Star
The Giza Death Star Deployed
The Giza Star Destroyed
The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
Reich of the Black Sun
The Cosmic War
Secrets of the Unified Field
Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men
Babylon's Banksters
Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas
Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age
The Third Way
Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations
Hidden Finance

From the back cover of The Cosmic War:
Rejecting the naturalist and materialist assumptions of catastrophism forwarded by other researchers, Farrell asserts that it is time to take the ancient myths of a Cosmic War in the heavens seriously. Incorporating extraterrestrial artifacts, cutting-edge ideas in contemporary physics, and the texts of ancient myths into his argument, Farrell maintains that an ancient interplanetary war was fought in our own solar system with weapons of extraordinary power and sophistication. In doing so, he offers a solution to an enigma that has long mystified researchers, disclosing a cause of that ancient war, the means by which it was waged, and the real nature of the secret technology behind the ancient "Tablets of Destinies."

It is all here, folks! The history of the Exploded Planet hypothesis, and what mechanism can actually explode a planet.
The role of plasma cosmology, plasma physics (even plasma paleophysics) and scalar physics. The ancient texts telling of such destructions: from Sumeria (Tiamat's destruction by Marduk), Egypt (Edfu and the Mars connections), Greece (Saturn's role in the War of the Titans) and the ancient Americas.

Farrell frequently references astronomer Dr. Tom Van Flandern's hypothesis of two planetary explosions 65,000,000 (Tiamat-Krypton) and 3,200,000 years ago - the latter being the supposed planet that existed between Mars and Jupiter [Kantek] that only remains as the pieces comprising the asteroid belt.

From the book:
[Quoting physicist Paul La Violette - Chapter 5]
"The technology required (for interstellar communication) is the same as that used in particle accelerators employed by high-energy physicists for carrying out particle collision experiments. It is also the same technology used in particle beam weapons systems such as those developed in the Pentagon's Star Wars program. [...]"

[Again quoting La Violette - from Chapter 9]
"Optical phase conjunction is most commonly known for its use in military laser weapons systems for destroying enemy missiles. In this application, a laser beam is directed at a distant moving missile target and light rays scattered back from the target are allowed to enter the phase conjugator, a chamber containing a medium having nonlinear optical properties. In this nonlinear medium, the scattered rays interact with two opposed laser beams of similar wavelength to form a hologram-like electrostatic light refracting pattern called a "grating." Once this grating pattern is formed, the system has essentially locked onto its target. A powerful laser weapon is then discharged into this holographic grating pattern, whereupon the coherent laser light reflects (from the grating) in such a way as to produce an intense outgoing laser beam that retraces the paths that had been followed by the incoming rays that had originally been scattered from the missile. Consequently, the outgoing laser pulse converges precisely back onto its missile target."

La Violette cont.:
"Consequently, it should be possible to phase conjugate microwaves by following techniques similar to those described in experiments with an optical phase conjugation. However, it appears that most of this research is still highly classified. While many papers have been published on optical phase conjunction, virtually no literature is available on the application of phase conjugation at microwave frequencies."

[Farrell adds:]
"And if La Violette can propose microwave phase conjugation as a kind of Mark II, "power upgrade" of optical phase conjugation, it is not difficult to see that the next step, Mark III, would be X-ray and gamma ray phase conjugation."

Cutting to the chase here: the Tablets of Destinies "were a catalogue of the grating or interference patterns of various celestial bodies for a phase conjugate mirror of great sophistication" - "the templates of action". Were they the real reason for invading Iraq - and consequently an actual weapon of mass destruction?

Again, from the book:
"[...] As I then observed in chapter five, this would seem to open up the possibility for a "Mark III" version of electromagnetic phase conjugation based on X-rays and on even deadlier gamma rays. Of course, there are engineering problems galore with such a notion. In my book The SS Brotherhood of the Bell I noted that one problem scientists faced, who were involved in the Pentagon's so-called - and in the context of this book - aptly named "Star Wars" program, was how to cohere gamma rays like an optical laser beam. How would one construct the "optical" or "lasing cavity" for a gamma ray laser, or graser, since no known means seemed to be available to do it until the stressing-and-cohering properties of the Mossbauer Effect were discovered. This effect essentially means that a radioactive and gamma emitting source such as cobalt, under certain conditions of acoustic resonance and stress, can be induced or stimulated to emit beams of coherent gamma rays.

A similar problem would be faced in constructing a beam-splitter for a gamma-ray based phase conjugate mirror, since no method is yet known how to split a graser-beam, much less to mix them to construct a "grating" through which the main graser beam would be pumped.

But once one recalls what [Lt. Col Tom] Bearden's scalar physics actually is -- and as was seen in chapter five La Violette is specifically aware of Bearden's work and its potential -- then one would have to posit a "Mark IV" version of a phase conjugate mirror, one based on recording the gratings of the interfered longitudinal waves in the medium itself. This version, like all other properly configured "Marks" in our series of phase conjugate mirrors, would be capable of action at a great distance without the constraints of the "relativistic speed limit" of the velocity of light.

In this context, The Tablets with their catalogue of interference patterns of longitudinal waves within the medium would constitute an object conferring a kind of universal power. Such a catalogue, with the medium acting as a kind of "akashic field" that, in the words of philosopher and scientist Ervin Laszlo, carries information "by super-imposed vacuum wave-interference patterns that are equivalent to holograms," would be an object conferring almost godlike powers for communications over vast distances, and almost godlike powers of destruction. And it should be noted that both uses are modes of deployment of the same technology."

Needless to say, if what's written above is what Cern is really about, then one can understand why the multi-billion dollar price tag was not a deterrent and also exists in a sovereign state. What's also troubling is the knowledge, thanks to Laura & the Cs, that Kantek wasn't destroyed in a cosmic attack, but was the result of its inhabitants letting their technology get away from them, which was repeated with Atlantis. Thinking these are likely the very same line of 'people', will Cern ultimately be the third example of unintended self-induced destruction?

In the same chapter as just quoted, Farrell says:
"The medium, therefore, carries universal information, namely, the information of the universe.
[...]
As scientist Paul La Violette noted earlier, and as has been noted with the above quotations from Ervin Laszlo, scalar, longitudinal pressure waves -- what I have repeatedly called "electro-acoustic" waves -- in the medium might be the most effective way of communication over vast interstellar distances, since it would not be limited by the relativistic speed limit of the velocity of light. And as I noted above, there is a definite and important role of the conscious observer both in influencing, and in being influenced by, the "grating" of the interference of such waves.

Many commentators and physicists have observed that the phenomenon of Coordinate Remote Viewing seems to access this "information content of the field" or medium. One may therefore speculate that the Tablet of Destinies are not only catalogues of gratings in the senses of the two previous associations, but possibly also a mechanism or interface that would enhance such phenomena as coordinate remote viewing, or, as will be seen toward the end of this chapter, "channeling".

I found this book to be very useful in getting a basic understanding of the information field, superluminal communication, and how "something" can materialize from "nothing". It would seem Farrell has never encountered Laura's work or the Cs transcripts - and if they didn't exist, one could easily believe that Farrell is totally on track as to his explanation for what happened in the past. But we know he's got it wrong re Kantek, and so, have to think other parts of his premise are wrong as well. But, he certainly has done some amazing research and connected a lot of dots - lots of really good and enlightening info.

Wed. 10:01 pm EDT

Shijing said:
There's some interesting discussion about the whole Corey Goode enterprise beginning just after the 1:00 mark in this Clif High interview:

Plus a brief update at the end about how students at Evergreen College have put up placards stating that dog-walking is forbidden on campus because it's considered a racist activity. I'd love to know more about that one.

Published on Jun 25, 2017 video.
In this interview Cliff High makes the observation that typing Corey Goode into google brings up pages of nothing but positive coverage of Goode. He points out this is difficult to do, is against Google rules and shows "someone" is manipulating the search results apparently with permission. He sees signs that this is beginning to even out now with a few negative comments coming in. I did my own search to see what comes up. One negative on page 1, Bill Ryan coverage (2 posts) makes it on page 3 and Dark Journalist doesn't make it until page 11! There are a few critical articles sprinkled in but the rest are promotional. There are 14 pages all together. Edit to add: I also noticed Gaia comes up on the first page as it did for my "Bell" search so they're getting a lot of coverage it seems. I wonder if this thread should be listed in the google search, its not there if thats the case.

I see Randy Maugans is still angry about Bill Ryan "stealing his story".

Jeep, thank you for this contribution. Farrell is one interesting fellow with a phenomenal knowledge base, a very creative mind. Its a real pleasure to listen to him speak. I didn't know he had written so many books. My answers about The Bell maybe found in his book "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell".

Shijing said:

Shijing,

Ramsaur = Goat-Lizzard was interesting. I learned a lot about Clif that I didn't know before. I have always thought Clif High was on to something but I didn't know some of the interesting details that this interview revealed.

It is a whole lot of food for thought for me. I liked the camaraderie between the interviewers and Clif. They are so much like us in many ways I think. No savior complexes there, just try to get to the truth and learn lessons. Randy Maugans caution to those associated with the Corey Goode saga was that due to Ramsaur's influence they are playing with "strange fire". Overall I found this one fascinating.

Thanks guy! :thup:

And

Jeep,

Thanks for the information on Joseph Farrell. I think we have found some credible researchers here that really give valuable insights. Keeping in mind that no one is perfect we can still learn much if we use our critical thinking to see where they fit within the framework of what we have learned here on the forum. Farrell really gives some interesting historical background while thinking out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom