- Economic troubles increase
- Crypto will again shoot up
- Oops, the economy is 'broken'...
- Crypto will climb even more
- Oops! Cryptos are 'broken' - massive plunge (very much like Dotcom bubble bursting)
- Gov't steps in with CBDCs or some 'quasi-crypto 2.0' to Save the Day®
Yes, pretty much. Which is why it is important to take profits as the prices rise. We are expecting new all time highs this year probably in late October or November and then a massive crash. And then in 2022 crypto will go even higher. And then crash again.
I am not too invested in crypto surviving long-term, though the chances of that are very good in my opinion.
The success of the CBDC's is more than questionable and they are not much more than stablecoins under central control. I do not see these becoming popular like crypto, even though the cabal clearly hopes that the popularity of crypto will translate into CBDC adoption.