Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

The US is begging China to invade so they economically isolate them, wreck the global economy and usher in a Great Reset.

Although Russia and China have a Great Reset in mind of their own. Who will win?

The US Senate Foreign Relations Committee has advanced the Taiwan Policy Act of 2022, to provide Taiwan with $4.5 billion in security aid and a $2 billion loan guarantee to purchase military equipment.

It would also designate Taiwan as a “Major Non-NATO Ally”.

'Is this the "acceleration" for the China's special military operation to Taiwan?'

20 Sep, 2022

19 Sep, 2022

'Is this the "acceleration" for the China's special military operation to Taiwan?'

20 Sep, 2022

19 Sep, 2022
21 SEP, 2022

20 Sep, 2022

19 Sep, 2022

From a telegram channel about China: Китайская угроза

On Wednesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended a seminar on national defence and military reform, at which the Chinese leader uttered the phrase "the need to focus on military preparations", which is being actively replicated all over the telegram feeds and media with alarming intonations. The importance of this news is, to put it mildly, exaggerated.

I want to pay attention to the details. First, here is the phrase itself in the original: "聚焦备战打仗" ( (习近平对国防和军队改革研讨会作出重要指示强调 认真总结运用改革成功经验 奋力开创改革强军新局面-新华网)). which can indeed be translated literally as "focus on preparing for war" etc.

This is not the first time this phrase has been used; it can be found in Xi Jinping's statements even before the August escalation in the Taiwan Strait. For example, the same wording was used (习近平出席解放军和武警部队代表团全体会议-新华网) by Xi Jinping in March 2019 during an event organised by the Chinese military during the 2nd session of the 13th National People's Congress. It can also be found in Xi's addresses in January (习近平出席中央军委军事工作会议并发表重要讲话_滚动新闻_中国政府网) and February (中央军委主席习近平签署命令发布《中国人民解放军军事训练监察条例(试行)》-新华网) 2019, November (中央军委主席习近平签署命令发布《中国人民解放军军事训练监察条例(试行)》-新华网) 2020, March (习近平:全军要抓紧抓实备战打仗 _大公网), July (习近平系列重要讲话数据库) and August (勠力强军打赢,向世界一流军队阔步迈进——习近平总书记在省部级主要领导干部专题研讨班上的重要讲话在解放军和武警部队中引发热烈反响_滚动新闻_中国政府网) 2022 (note that I probably haven't dug up everything).

Each time, as today, the wording is used in the same context: Xi Jinping, as chairman of the PRC's Central Military Commission (and the CPC Central Military Commission too), meets with Chinese military chiefs, discusses the progress of military reform, reminds his subordinates of the importance of NAOC military reform, the need for further work and accelerating reform - just a common party clerical routine.

I
"Chinese television is apparently airing these videos now.
"Today, in the face of American aggression, the people of China must unite more than ever!" — was the headline on the TV, reportedly."

Source: ASB Military News on Telegram

NB: can someone who speaks Mandarin check the original message?

I didn't check out all of your posts yet.
Just in case, I spoke with my chinese friends, I asked them about translation, they can do it, from mandarin to english, if it is needed.

Back
Top Bottom