Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

News on social networks and the Internet follow the trend of a possible Chinese invasion of Taiwan. Some media point out movements of military equipment in China.

The situation in China bears some resemblance to the actions in NYC.

Q: (Temperance) NYC government put out a video with instructions on what to do in case of a nuclear attack. Is this baseless fear mongering, foreboding an actual threat, a false flag attack, something coming from space, or another possibility?

A: Mostly fear mongering. But be aware that there are many surprises in store. Remember "celestial intentions" and all that.

Are we seeing the actions of TPTB when they perceive a "Celestial intention"?

Coincidentally with the alarm bells ringing for a possible invasion of Taiwan we have a Chinese rocket falling to Earth.

This whole situation with Pelosi traveling to Taiwan and China's alleged threats to shoot down her plane reminds me of a few lines from Joker in the movieThe Dark Knight:

"Hm? You know... You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot... ...or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up... ...nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die... ...well, then, everyone loses their minds.

So I apologize for calling him a “bs liar”. However I hope in the future he uses google or some other means to first try the most simplest of researches to verify anecdotal claims before posting on the forum.
I will insert my "5 kopecks". The story does not concern either China or Taiwan, it concerns dogs and the attitude of all sorts of Googles to this. It was in Moscow, on Goncharov Street. The MIIT (Institute of Transport) dormitory was located there. In the early 90s, the whole building was inhabited by Vietnamese, they lived there and sold all sorts of junk. I lived nearby at the time and sometimes visited this makeshift market. There were rumors among the locals that the Vietnamese eat dogs, but we do not accept it at all. Once I personally saw how the police detained two men near this building in a car with license plates near Moscow. There were 3 dog corpses in the trunk of the car. I have seen this with my own eyes, while I have never seen anyone "cooking" dog meat or eating it. Two questions: what was I supposed to think after what I saw and what kind of Google would be able to tell me about it?

And now closer to the topic
18 Chinese DF-21 hypersonic complexes deployed to strike the US aircraft carrier group
China has put hypersonic missile systems on full alert.

Against the background of the appearance of an aircraft carrier strike group of the US Navy in the waters off the coast of China and Taiwan, China has put its hypersonic anti-ship missile systems on full alert. According to Chinese sources, we are talking about at least 18 missile systems, which makes it possible to destroy an entire aircraft carrier group literally within a few minutes.

At the moment, it is known that 18 hypersonic anti-ship missile systems DF-21 and DF-21D are in operational readiness for combat use in the armed Forces of the People's Republic of China. The latter are capable of delivering high-precision strikes at great distances, while the flight speed of such a missile exceeds 12 thousand km / h, while the accuracy of hitting the target reaches 10 meters. Given the high flight speed of the DF-21D hypersonic missile, the probability of its successful interception is incredibly small.

At the moment, there is also information that China could bring DF-ZF missile systems into a state of full combat readiness, which are capable of striking with planning warheads flying at speeds up to MACH 12, which does not allow for successful interception even by modern missile defense means, while for air defense means such the speed is very high.

Experts highly assess the risk of clashes between China and the United States, especially since the visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the US Congress Nancy Pelosi should take place within the next few hours.
18 китайских гиперзвуковых комплексов DF-21 развёрнуты для удара по авианосной группе США

Я вставлю свои "5 копеек". История не касается ни китая, ни тайваня, она касается собачек и отношения к этому всяких гуглов. Дело было в Москве, на улице Гончарова. Там располагалось общежитие МИИТ(институт транспорта). В начале 90х здание целиком заселили вьетнамцами, они там и жили и торговали всяким барахлом. Я в то время жил неподалеку и иногда бывал на этом импровизированном рынке. Среди местных ходили слухи, что вьетнамцы едят собак, однако у нас это не принято совсем. Один раз я лично видел как милиция задержала возле этого здания двоих мужчин на автомобиле с подмосковными номерами. В багажнике автомобиля находилось 3 собачьих трупа. Это я видел своими глазами, при этом я никогда не видел как кто то "готовит" собачатину или ее ест. Два вопроса: что я должен был думать после увиденного и какой-такой гугл мне способен был бы об этом рассказать?

Just thinking, this was almost certainly related to the military exercises the PLA carried out today between Taiwan and mainland China. PLA’s post ‘Preparing for war’ draws wide support from netizens ahead of Army Day - Global Times

July 29, 2022, 18:38

The leadership of the Chinese army in social networks urged soldiers to prepare for war
Andrey Morozov
The leadership of the People's Liberation Army of the People's Republic of China (PLA) in the official account of the 80th combined Arms Army of China in the local social network Weibo urged soldiers to prepare for a military conflict.

"Prepare for war," the message says.

I don't speak Russian or Mandarin, but this could be a good example of 'lost in translation' - there's a huge difference between 'prepare for war!' and 'preparing for war!'. The former could be interpreted as an immediate alert, the latter could be interpreted as a recap of one's day. The context of information that involves a translation, with a three letter difference in English, then spread to other news outlets (in non-English, then to English, and back again, and potentially bounced back-and-forth many times) is bound to become corrupted.

My current thinking on the idea floating around that "there will be a Special Military Operation in a Chinese way in Taiwan soon" and all the associated speculations on how and in which way "it will, or will likely, play out", is, that we have seen in the past, over and over again, that big and potentially far-reaching events like 9/11, Christmas tsunami/earthquake, Japan tsunami/earthquake, Russia's intervention in Syria, global Covid-hysteria, Russia's intervention in Ukraine, global inflation picking up speed etc. came more or less out of the blue and/or as a surprise/shock even for people following reality closely, and more often than not, those things played out not really in the way anyone had or could foresee or expect.

So, every time I see some big speculations or predictions of "what is to come" with concrete ideas "of what will happen" before an anticipated "big event", I remember those events above, and that more often than not, things play out differently in reality and not as we expect them.

The most we can hope for I think, most of the time, is to have a rough idea in which direction things are going at this point in time, but how and what will happen and at which point in the future, are things that seem to be quite unpredictable/uncertain until they happen.

So my bet would be as follows: Things will not pan out as predicted/speculated, or, not in any way as expected/anticipated.

Last edited:
"Chinese television is apparently airing these videos now.
"Today, in the face of American aggression, the people of China must unite more than ever!" — was the headline on the TV, reportedly."

Source: ASB Military News on Telegram

NB: can someone who speaks Mandarin check the original message?

When searching for any evidence of verification for the above, i came across another, similar video which, from a quick watch, also seems to be showcasing its military, its navy. It has English screen text as well as subtitles and was tweeted out by a journalist from AlmayadeenNews, whose account is verified.

It would appear to be new but i don't have any background info on it at the moment.

Last edited:
Apparently the exact quote and context is:

"The position of the Chinese government and people on the Taiwan question is consistent, and resolutely safeguarding China’s national sovereignty and territorial integrity is the firm will of the more than 1.4 billion Chinese people,” Chinese ruler Xi Jinping told President Joe Biden during their phone call on July 28, according to the Chinese foreign ministry. “The public opinion cannot be defied. Those who play with fire will perish by it.”"

I don't see a confrontation at the moment either, and if Nanci finally decides to go to Taiwan, it is because they promised her and convinced her that she would be safe... if this happens, it would trigger a military escalation on the part of China with certainty, which would really denote a certain desperation in one sector because their agenda is not advancing as they would like and they believe due to their arrogance that despite the pressure and the fears they feel they will come out well or they will see a way to do it (by well I mean that win the battle or not lose much and at the same time cause greater famine and misery without people rebelling against them enough)... I can think of no other reason, looking at the matter superficially, if this scenario comes to pass happen.
Anyway in a show of force or ""protocol" the US ships are moving in the direction of Taiwan, we will have to see how much closer they get.
IMG_20220801_091431_219.jpg

The USS Ronald Reagan has moved further north and closer to Taiwan.
IMG_20220801_091851_076.jpg

Last edited:
From Pepe Escobar's Telegram this morning:

ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE UPDATE

Oh dear, here we go.

For the moment, just spin. No confirmation.

Taiwanese media - TVBS and China Times - separately, report that Schemin' Nancy will arrive in Taipei TOMORROW EVENING.

Taiwanese Foreign Ministry hasn't confirmed anything.

If she meets with imperial asset Tsai ING-wen on Wednesday, as the China Times insists, all hell WILL break loose.

Back
Top Bottom