Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

Chinese Aircraft Carrier 'Seals Off' Taiwan, Sends 58 Planes To Buzz Island​

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, APR 10, 2023

"On Sunday the day saw at least 70 Chinese aircraft total breach the island's air defense identification zone and eleven military ships encircle it. This included breaches by a group of J-15 fighter jets, which is rare if not unprecedented for that particular advanced Chinese aircraft."

I wonder what happened to Macron .
Is he trying to cross over to the other side?
Did Xi promise him something?
Is he going to join the BRICS?
Will this be a trend in Europe?
I wonder.
I think Macron is confused. He and his team are trying to find a place for France in the new multipolar world.

On the one hand, France is an ally of the United States and a member of NATO. On the other hand, in order for the Biden team to start the AUKUS project and move on to the hot phase of the confrontation with China, it is necessary to close Europe and NATO. And France is not taken to AUKUS. And so, when you are not taken to a new team, but disposed of, you have to look for allies on your own.

These are thoughts based on Khazin's economic analytics. I've been watching it lately. And his analytics from the point of view of the world economy is very interesting. Many here have already quoted his words and provided a video with his analytics. And I again thought that it might not be bad to start a separate branch with translations of Khazin's analytics because it seems interesting.

But this branch will need to be maintained and supplemented constantly, otherwise, against the backdrop of a rapidly changing situation in the world, this loses all meaning.

@Antony, I quote Khazin! :-)

What do you think?
@Keit @aimarok @youlik @Siberia @Possibility of Being @Faina @Faith-Hope and Love

I wonder what happened to Macron .
Is he trying to cross over to the other side?
Did Xi promise him something?
Is he going to join the BRICS?
Will this be a trend in Europe?
I wonder.
This short opinion posted on Glaziev’s TG:

It would be better if Macron did not go to China.

Following the results of Macron's meeting with Xi Jiping, I would like to note the following.

China has entered into open competition with Russia on the question of who will put Macron further away from himself at the talks. At the Russian long table, Macron looked more ridiculous. But for the Chinese round, it is more inconvenient. On an ordinary office chair, resting his knees on the table, Macron looked like a guilty schoolboy, not the head of a nuclear state.

Many argue that Paris is an unsuccessful negotiator with Beijing. No. After the draining of the frauds with the "Minsk Agreements", Paris is no longer a negotiator at all. Beijing has demonstrated this very opaquely. And after the publication of the telephone conversation between Putin and Macron in the summer of 2022, it became not at all decent to talk to Paris about geopolitics.

Beijing has demonstrated that it is always glad to Paris if it wants to buy or sell something, but not when Paris has decided to advise something. This is humiliating for Macron, who dreams of playing the role of an independent negotiator on the world stage, but it is the bitter truth.

Why am I talking only about Macron, if Ursula von der Leyen was also there? Well, simply because Xi Jiping divided her by zero even before she had time to set foot on Chinese soil. A meeting at the usual passenger entrance to the airport is in itself insulting to the "President of the European Commission". And the meeting only with the Minister of Ecology in general looks mocking.

Evil tongues say that the already crazy Ursula from anger at the Chinese reception is somewhere beyond the mentality. But let's leave the rumors, let's get back to the facts.

Beijing explained especially clearly and intelligibly what it thinks about the place of the European Union as an entity in geopolitics, when the initially brazen-minded Ursula von der Leyen, who came to defy Xi Jiping, was forced to interrupt her two-day visit, leaving China without wires and honors through a regular airport terminal with an inspection area and passport verification. There's nothing even to comment on. The entire European Diplomacy and von der Leyen personally have never been humiliated so publicly before.

Of all the "results" demonstrated in China by these two geniuses of European diplomacy, the main and main one can be noted – Beijing defiantly threw the European Union out of the participants in global processes of geopolitics. It would be better if Macron did not go to China.

Regarding Macron's trip to China and his comments on this subject, I think there is a simple explanation. He overestimates his own importance and ability, is seemingly unaware or does not care that he is a completely expendable pawn in a game he barely understands. His role as a statesman and diplomat is exaggerated, by himself especially, he lacks any real ability in this area. Xi has patiently endured his company with a full awareness of all these things.

I think Macron does not have the qualities to think strategically.
In my opinion, he wants to show a different face to perhaps the growing number of citizens who are waking up so that they don't drag him to the guillotine.
I hope that in the near future the rest of the leaders of the gold "billion" will feel the same fear.

'"Blindly alliance" not acceptable: Rift deepens between the EU and US over US policy on Taiwan.'

12 Apr, 2023

12 Apr, 2023

'Is China preparing to start "denazification" on Taiwan?'

16 Apr, 2023
The newly-appointed defense chief comes to Russia to emphasize the “strategic importance” of Moscow-Beijing ties

President Vladimir Putin has personally greeted China's State Councilor and Defense Minister Li Shangfu at the Kremlin on Sunday, alongside his Russian counterpart Sergey Shoigu. The defense chief, who happens to be under Russia-linked US sanctions, arrived in Moscow for a three-day visit – the first foreign trip since his appointment last month.

According to the transcript of the meeting shared by the Kremlin, Putin noted the “active” and comprehensive cooperation between Moscow and Beijing in the defense sphere, including constant exchanges of “useful information,” military-technical cooperation, and joint military exercises in various domains.

“Undoubtedly, this is another crucial area that strengthens the extremely trusting, strategic nature of our relations,” in addition to economic, social, cultural, educational and other spheres, Putin said.

Li’s tightly-packed trip comes just weeks after Chinese leader Xi Jinping was in Moscow on his first state visit since re-election, where he and Putin vowed to “further deepen mutual military trust” and signed a joint statement declaring that the friendship between the two nations has “no limits.”
The newly-appointed Chinese defense chief noted that it was also his first foreign visit in the capacity, so he came to Russia to further “emphasize the special nature and strategic importance of our bilateral relations.” He also expressed gratitude to Putin for finding time to meet him on Easter Sunday.

Li noted that Russia-China relations have “already entered a new era” and “surpass any military-political alliances of the Cold War” and are built on the principles of non-alignment, non-confrontation and non-targeting against third parties.

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu also attended the meeting, but the Kremlin only revealed the welcoming remarks and shared no details of private discussions. In his remarks Putin noted Li’s “quite extensive” plans for the visit, but the Chinese Defense Ministry revealed almost nothing about his schedule, besides confirming that from April 16 to 19 he is expected to hold talks with multiple high-ranked Russian military officials and visit military academies.

China’s National People’s Congress appointed General Li Shangfu as the country’s defense minister last month, at a time of growing confrontation with the US and rising tensions over Taiwan. In 2018, the US blacklisted Li as the then-head of the Equipment Development Department for “engaging in significant transactions with Rosoboronexport, Russia’s main arms export entity.”

China has remained neutral in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine and has refused to impose sanctions on Moscow or send weapons to either side, instead calling for a peaceful resolution to the hostilities. Nevertheless, the US has seen the growing relations between Moscow and Beijing as a threat to its geopolitical dominance, as stated last week by CIA director William Burns.

US ‘should be in the dock’ for breaking international rules – China

"Washington is “in no position to point fingers” at Beijing, Foreign Ministry official Wang Wenbin has argued"

"The US has blatantly violated international law while imposing its own rules upon the world by force, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin has claimed."

"While asking China to abide by these rules, the US has walked away from 17 international organizations and treaties, “spied indiscriminately” on its allies and enemies alike, “strong-armed countries diplomatically, and applied economic coercion and military interference,” Wang contended."

“The US has blatantly invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, and other countries that are smaller and weaker than the US, killing and displacing tens of millions of innocent civilians,” the official added. “When it comes to international rules, the US’s place is in the dock. It is in no position to point fingers at other countries.”

It is unclear why the Chinese side needed this? In a sense, we can say that the Americans have achieved local success.
Chinese President Xi Jinping and US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken meet in Beijing

Talks between Chinese President Xi Jinping and US Secretary of State Anthony Blicki were held in Beijing. This was reported by the local Xinhua newspaper.

As stated in the publication, during the conversation, the head of state pointed out the need to stabilize bilateral relations. He expressed hope that this meeting will make a "positive contribution" to the establishment of a dialogue.

Nevertheless, the countries' cooperation should be based on the principle of mutual respect and sincerity, Xi Jinping stressed. His statement was distributed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China.

Earlier it became known that US President Joe Biden expects to hold talks with the Chinese leader in the near future. The owner of the White House wants to discuss with his foreign counterpart the differences that have arisen and ways to solve problems, according to the RT material with reference to the American administration.
Председатель КНР Си Цзиньпин и госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен встретились в Пекине

Непонятно зачем это было нужно китайской стороне? В каком то смысле можно говорить, что американцы добились локального успеха.

'After "candid, substantive, and constructive" talks behind closed-door between the US and China, I have no doubt that there will be war.'

18 Jun, 2023

5 hours ago (Updated: 2 hours ago)

Back
Top Bottom