Not sure if this is happening elsewhere, but in new York City, there is an increased effort to vaccinate people with the flu shot. TV flu shot commercials are as frequent as COVID commercials and some commercials are advertising both vaccines. One of them even says that it is okay to get both shots at the same time. I have a strogn suspicion that the flu shot has been compromised.

To be really honest, i feel increased difficulties to engage myself into the whole Corona Plandemic Panic after 20 months intensive engagement, nor do i really talk with people anymore (unless asked) I also feel as if the programming has literally come to full circle. People are pretty clear about, if they are for or against the whole jab monkey business.

Yeah I know what you mean.. I still feel it's important to pay attention obvs, but some days just have to stop for awhile. Especially mainstream TV. Not that I watch it on purpose, but I live with someone who has the TV on all day every day. Podcasts in my ears have been a godsend. It's interesting how much TV exposure can affect me, eg I can read SOTT or other real news sources online any time and be angry, saddened, disgusted, amazed by ridiculousness etc, but it's ok. But be in the room with the TV news, on a day when I'm a bit mentally fragile, and I come away with a sort of bleak, black depression that can last for hours. I reckon I can tell most of the time when the TV is talking about covidstuff, without hearing what they're saying, just by the tone of voice... it's always this specific monotonous, dronal sort of talking that's really grating now..

Anyway. Quick small town Victoria, Australia update.. Non-essential shops are allowed to open again for the first time in months, from tomorrow. The daniel andrews premier guy had said only injected people would be allowed to shop at them ("The virus doesn't care what you're going shopping for. It just doesn't. You're all a bunch of stupid children who need to be talked to like idiots."... Ok, he didn't say the italic bit out loud..) . Then a couple days later, nope, turned out he was talking rubbish again, everyone is allowed to shop anywhere. (it's only restaurants/bars/etc you have to be injected for, I think). He was on TV, the most flustered and sputtering I've seen him yet, claiming that this was always his plan and that it's to give people time to go be injected.

Our local council had a Q&A for small business owners, lots of stuff about regulations for setting up tables outside for outdoor shopping. Sounds like there's going to be a bit of a party atmosphere around here! They also said it's not shop workers' business to question anyone not wearing a mask, as they could have a medical exemption, and that if the police happen to come by and question them then so be it, otherwise it's nobody else's business.

QR codes are up everywhere, with signs saying you have to check in, but nobody (at anywhere I've been, even the GP clinic) enforces it or even asks you to do it. It's now more common to see people walking outside without a mask than with one, except on the main street where shops are.

Some council works seem to have been stalled for months, eg grass cutting. Dunno what the deal is with that..The grass in our big dog park is twice as tall as our dog now! Hope mowing starts happening again soon because hot weather means snakes...

Last thing, people in my neighbourhood are really getting into halloween this year. Heaps of houses with spooky decorations up! Halloween wasn't a big thing when I was a kid, though sometimes there'd be kids running around trick or treating.. Where I live now, there are lots of young families with little kids, and the parents will walk around with them in big groups, all dressed up.. In these covid times, they don't come and knock on your door, but instead people leave baskets of goodies outside for them. Anyway the feeling I get is that most people know it's just been an extra horrible time for all the kids, and they want to do fun stuff for them.

It's good to try and find the silver linings these days, given all the dark clouds. It's something I've been struggling with lately - my employer, an American university in a blue state, announced a couple of weeks ago that they are going to enthusiastically enforce the fake president's mandate, meaning that I have until the end of November to get a religious exemption approved. From reading around about that, I don't fancy my chances - seems a lot of people are getting denied. So there's a good chance I'll be unemployed come December. Even better, the majority of American universities are enforcing this; even if I keep this position, I'm not yet tenured and am currently in the process of applying for faculty positions. Getting one of those without the jab may now be impossible, in which case my career is effectively over.

I'm trying to hold the faith that, if that door closes, a better door will open. It isn't easy.

Oh my... Just in case you haven't considered the possibility - some members here have decided for various (good) reasons to get the jab (the least evil one they can get, and using the health protocol to minimize any risks). It's an individual decision depending on one's specific circumstances of course, but getting the jab does not necessarily mean "spiritual defeat", but can sometimes be a rational decision based on refusing to get emotionally overwhelmed. There is a difference between "rolling over" just because of the slightest pressure and deciding it's the best and most rational decision after having exhausted all other options. But if you feel you want to take a principled stance and see where the chips may fall, that's fine too of course. It all depends on individual circumstances. Again, just thought I'd bring that up in case you have never even thought about it.

A while back I watched a Slovakian nurse inform the group she was speaking to that the Pfizer (I'm guessing) clot-shots they were giving in her area came in three flavors,
1) Placebo
2) Dose YYY mg
3) Dose 2X or 3X times larger than 2)

The fact that there is Placebo being given didn't really shock me as this EUA distribution in reality is Phase III testing for Pfizer. It must be remembered that before these mass injections, they only completed Phase II, getting spectacular results of 95%. Hooop Dee Doo :pirate:

Well today I found a comment by someone who dug a bit deeper into this question. The person found what might be an explanation of what is being injected out there,

Cathy Barton16 hours ago

Has anyone heard anything else about the placebo story? A poster on here way back found an article saying it was 60/40 vaccine/ placebo as they needed to keep adverse effects below a certain threshold. I can’t find the post on here and google turn up nothing although with everything else that is happening it seems likely.
Also, any updates on “shedding”? A guy I work pretty close to in the lab got a booster. I would have said I was 95% better but all original symptoms suddenly came back 100% including bladder infection type symptoms that I only had with the first jab and excessive urination. I was unaware he got the booster until he took a sick day and I found out. There are only 3 of us in this particular area. I now also have new symptoms such as dizzy ,floaty/ boaty feeling and my muscles feel like I ran a marathon. Thoughts?
I started noticeable symptoms 4 days after his booster.

Dr. satyam archana16 hours ago

Have urinary symptoms amongst many others in my patients

Ellie S15 hours ago

Home - ClinicalTrials.gov is a good source to find out more about placebos, dosing, and changing formulations of the vax. These are all variables that are in flux so a ratio would be difficult to establish.
Since this is an experiment you do have the right to complete informed consent including all possible negative outcomes and to refuse it completely under law.
As Wayne Sims already stated, a mandate requires your voluntary consent.
To understand the system fully please read Murder by Injection by Eustace Mullins.

Wayne Sims14 hours ago

Hello @Cathy Barton,
I believe I located what you were looking for and it's located in Phizer's own documentation PF-07302048 (BNT162 RNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccines) Protocol C4591001 titled, "A Phase 1/2/3 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals". (https://tinyurl.com/36cpa685) The PDF link was posted June 16th and reposted on Aug 15th which addresses both.
The ratio of active vaccine to placebo -
It describes the [ratio of active vaccine to placebo] as 100 × (1 – IRR)
Under "Number pf Participents"
- Each group in Phase 1 will comprise 15 participants (12 receiving the active vaccine and 3 receiving placebo)
- The vaccine candidate selected for Phase 2/3, BNT162b2 at a dose of 30 µg, will comprise 21,999 vaccine recipients. The 12- to 15-year stratum will comprise up to approximately 2000 participants (1000 vaccine recipients) enrolled at selected investigational sites. It is intended that a minimum of 40% of participants will be in the >55-year stratum. An equal number of participants will receive placebo, ie, randomized in a 1:1 ratio.

Shedding/transmission of infectious particles -
The evidence of the Pfizer injection transmitting to others ("exposure to the study intervention") can be found on pages 67, 68, 69 of the clinical trial documentation.
You may also find it worth the read and very more interesting data in the PDF, I certainly did, especially under the heading of "Overall Design".
WE are the experiment!

Wayne Sims10 hours ago

@Cathy Barton I was doing a little further reading in the same document which can also be found here (https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf) in reference to specifics around each of the 3 phases and can conclude by their own statements, (if I am reading it correctly) the phases are as follows: (at least they were when the PDF was published).
A. 1st phase 75% Active/25% Placebo
B. 2nd phase 50% Active/50% Placebo
C. 3rd Phase 50% Active/50% Placebo

They go on to break things down even further by age group/outcome, dose 1 followed by subsequent doses, etc but I'll let others read into that if they wish.

Cathy Barton8 hours ago

Thank you!

Ron Reynolds Anesthesia L2 Technologist7 hours ago

Very welcome Cathy. Hopefully that is what you were looking for.

Ellie S3 hours ago

Would this apply to the general population as well?

If things are as we see in the above comments as well as the information from the Slovakian nurse, then we are in midst of a devilish and clever con game.

The 50% Placebo group of people getting the injection will complain of sore arm etc. and rave how wonderful it was to get the injection, as after 5 days they feel splendid. This 50% will be the cheerleaders talking down to the none-vaxxers. The 50% getting the real deal will be playing russian roulette and ending up in VAERS or simply disappearing in the noise of Life.

Having a group of 50% Placebo reduces the adverse reaction signal to the population, thus camouflaging the con game played on the population. Obviously those working in the hospitals will see the real signal, but as we can see right now, their mouths are being tightly controlled. If that fails and people get suspicious then they simply lie. TV coverage is full of this.

It is obviously that Pfizer has been given full license to do what it wants. Given this, I suspect the "boosters" will be the final trick. It will be the one to get at the 50% Placebo. They will get the real thing and the "takers" will get another shock to the system !!!

Going after children now, I would think, should awaken the previous clot-shot believers to the fact that they have been played. Will that happen ? Will see.

Video Conference Intercept: China Communist Party Bosses Discuss Vaccine; Say “Everyone who took the vaccine is dead”​

Video Conference Intercept: China Communist Party Bosses Discuss Vaccine; Say “Everyone who took the vaccine is dead”
(The video and text of this post are from HalTurnerRadioShow.com 19 October 2021. I am reposting it because of the horrific nature of what was revealed.)

A horrifying video conference from inside China has been intercepted by intelligence sources and in it, bosses from the China Communist Party discuss the future of the United States after distribution of the vaccine: “Everyone who took the vaccine is dead” they say.

The leaked segment of the intercepted video conference begins with the CCP Boss who organized the video conference telling the other CCP participants “What the CCP wants most is to have U.S. Troops get vaccinated.”

The speaker goes on to say “Once they get vaccinated, the U.S. Military will collapse, and the CCP will triumph.”

The conversation continues with the primary speaker saying “After the U.S. Troops are vaccinated, I tell you, the vaccination against the CCP virus will basically be near the end.”

It continues “When the U.S. elite society, because of fear, fear of death, lack of faith, and because these rogue, low-level politicians, opportunists, meant to evade responsibility; especially when the Wall Street, Hollywood celebrities, the White House, and the troops are vaccinated, I can assure you there will be no vaccination issue.”

It goes on “The people who are implementing the vaccination are soon to be finished. Those who are pushing the vaccination behind the scenes, will likely have achieved their goals.”

Then shockingly in the same video, below, they talk about . . . AN ANTIDOTE?!?!?!?

“Vaccination will no longer be pushed and the ANTIDOTE will be certainly offered.”

At this point, one of the video conference participants, shocked, interrupts and asks “The antidote will pop-up?” and another comes in asking “What is the Antidote for?”

The main video conference speaker replies “It’s not to heal the damage brought by the vaccines, it’s to prevent you from transmitting the virus, instead of a remedy for the vaccines.”

He then delivers the blunt facts: “Those who were vaccinated are sentenced to death. The antidote for the vaccines is still in the hands of the CCP. Since the CCP wants (you) to die, how would they offer the antidote to you, the Lao Baixing of China?”

The leaked segment abruptly ends there.

The leaked video intercept was made public by Jarome Bell.

Republican Jarome Bell, is running in Virginia’s second congressional district. He tweeted Friday, “Audit all 50 states. Arrest all involved. Try all involved. Convict all involved. Execute all involved. #MaricopaCountyFraud.”

Bell, who served in the Navy as a chief petty officer for 27 years, is running as a conservative “America First” candidate in the suburban swing district encompassing the Virginia Beach area, according to his campaign’s website. Democrat Elaine Luria currently represented the district.

Bell uploaded the video to Twitter on Friday, October 15. Literally within minutes of revealing the intercepted video conference from inside China, Bell’s Twitter account was permanently suspended.

An intelligence contact within Twitter was able to access the account from inside Twitter, and screen capture the tweet and video, sending that to us covertly.

Didn't see this one here yet. My apologies if it was already posted.

Somebody know if the translation of this is legit or is this just sensationalist disinfo??

Oh my... Just in case you haven't considered the possibility - some members here have decided for various (good) reasons to get the jab (the least evil one they can get, and using the health protocol to minimize any risks). It's an individual decision depending on one's specific circumstances of course, but getting the jab does not necessarily mean "spiritual defeat", but can sometimes be a rational decision based on refusing to get emotionally overwhelmed. There is a difference between "rolling over" just because of the slightest pressure and deciding it's the best and most rational decision after having exhausted all other options. But if you feel you want to take a principled stance and see where the chips may fall, that's fine too of course. It all depends on individual circumstances. Again, just thought I'd bring that up in case you have never even thought about it.

Yes, I'm aware of the protocol. Frankly the potential health effects are not the primary reason I'm not getting the shot. Compliance means more shots in the future; it means this beast system of mandatory medical treatment continues indefinitely, for all of us. That's not a world I will live in and I will not do anything to help that world manifest.

I've got enough savings to tide me over for a while as I figure out the next step, and as a single man I have no dependents. So I'm better off than most in this situation. Obviously, I'm far from alone in this. There are people with families who are taking this stand; if I acted with less courage than them, when the stakes are even higher for them, it would be difficult to look at myself in the mirror.

As angry and depressed as I am about this, there's a part of me that's weirdly excited. Working inside the academic system has meant keeping my head down and biting my tongue on all manner of issues for a decade. Getting forced out like this removes much of the imperative for strategic enclosure.

A bit of good news from Germany (still feels like the government is "giving" with one hand, but stealing with the other):

Mask requirement in classes at NRW schools will be abolished (from 2.Nov)

Düsseldorf There is no mask requirement for students and teachers in North Rhine-Westphalia from next week and at least at the place in the classroom. However, the number of new infections in the country is increasing again. That is why there is also criticism.

In North Rhine-Westphalia, pupils will soon no longer have to wear mouth and nose protection in class. The mask requirement on the seats in the classroom will be abolished on November 2nd. The NRW Ministry of Education announced on Thursday. The reason was that there was no excessive increase in corona infections in schools . At the same time, the vaccination rate is increasing, for teachers it is even over 90 percent.
From Tuesday, schoolchildren only have to wear the mask in the rest of the building and when they leave their permanent seat. The mask requirement for outside areas had been abolished some time ago. There is no mask requirement for teachers as long as a minimum distance of 1.5 meters can be maintained.

Corona tests in schools will continue​

The usual corona tests in schools are to be continued: i.e. three corona self-tests per week at secondary schools and two PCR pool tests per week at elementary and special schools.

“The development of the pandemic so far has shown that our schools are safe places. All students are tested closely and several times a week and our strict requirements for hygiene and infection protection naturally continue to apply, ”said School Minister Yvonne Gebauer (FDP) according to the announcement.

“There is no excessive increase in the number of infections in our schools. At the same time, the vaccination rates continue to rise, for teachers it is even over 90 percent. And almost half of all students over the age of twelve have already been completely vaccinated, ”said Gebauer. In this situation, the lifting of the mask requirement at the seat is a responsible step. "We are giving our children and young people back another and important piece of normality," said the FDP politician. She thanked the students for their contribution to containing the pandemic and protecting the elderly.

Association of teachers in North Rhine-Westphalia criticizes the end of the mask requirement​

Teacher representatives reacted differently to the decision from the Ministry of Education. “To be able to take off the mask on the seat is undoubtedly a relief. However, it is important to continue to monitor the situation closely. Because the most important goal must be to enable all pupils to have continuous lessons, ”said the state chairman of the North Rhine-Westphalia Association for Education and Upbringing, Stefan Behlau.
The Association of Teachers in North Rhine-Westphalia criticized the decision as "extremely risky". “The number of infections is currently increasing rapidly - especially among children and adolescents. In the midst of this dangerous development, lifting the mask requirement in class exposes everyone involved in school life to a high risk, ”said the chairman, Sven Christoffer.
The NRW Philologists Association, which represents the grammar school teachers, also called the decision risky at the moment. “Face-to-face teaching is important and necessary. And the number of infections is increasing rapidly. Experts warn of the need to wear a mask in schools. In the interests of the pupils, there must not be another autumn and winter with distance and alternating lessons, ”said chairwoman Sabine Mistler. The end of the mask requirement comes too early.

(translated with Google)

Yes, I'm aware of the protocol. Frankly the potential health effects are not the primary reason I'm not getting the shot. Compliance means more shots in the future; it means this beast system of mandatory medical treatment continues indefinitely, for all of us. That's not a world I will live in and I will not do anything to help that world manifest.

I've got enough savings to tide me over for a while as I figure out the next step, and as a single man I have no dependents. So I'm better off than most in this situation. Obviously, I'm far from alone in this. There are people with families who are taking this stand; if I acted with less courage than them, when the stakes are even higher for them, it would be difficult to look at myself in the mirror.

As angry and depressed as I am about this, there's a part of me that's weirdly excited. Working inside the academic system has meant keeping my head down and biting my tongue on all manner of issues for a decade. Getting forced out like this removes much of the imperative for strategic enclosure.
I admire your principled stand and think it's quite courageous and inspirational. From what I understand mass compliance will only mean one thing, more tyranny and forced injections in future - anyone want to take bets that the 3rd injection will be mandated in places like NYC, California, France, Italy, Austria etc by April? When will people say no, on the 3rd forced gene editing injection? The 4th? 100th? Never?

As things stand, I hear the survivors who after the 100th forced gene editing injection has been mandated and begrudgingly complied with will also have to deal with personal carbon allowances all tied to their digital certificates which of course at that time they'll be so gene edited and modified that it'll only be natural to accept a personalised carbon allowance based on your standing and importance to society.

Oh well 🤷

I admire your principled stand and think it's quite courageous and inspirational. From what I understand mass compliance will only mean one thing, more tyranny and forced injections in future - anyone want to take bets that the 3rd injection will be mandated in places like NYC, California, France, Italy, Austria etc by April? When will people say no, on the 3rd forced gene editing injection? The 4th? 100th? Never?

As things stand, I hear the survivors who after the 100th forced gene editing injection has been mandated and begrudgingly complied with will also have to deal with personal carbon allowances all tied to their digital certificates which of course at that time they'll be so gene edited and modified that it'll only be natural to accept a personalised carbon allowance based on your standing and importance to society.

Oh well 🤷

Thanks.

FWIW I've talked to numerous people who got the shots, regret it, and have claimed they're done with it and will refuse further injections. Seeing lots of others saying the same on social media. We'll see. My feeling is that each time someone says yes, it makes it that much harder to say no the next time, and that much easier to just keep saying yes. This is how compliance tests work ... salesmen and pick up artists use this as a fundamental psychological technique.

OTOH there are many millions around the world who are standing firm against this tyranny. If we all end up being fired and kicked out of society, that's a lot of people - many highly skilled - with which to form a parallel society.

Thanks.

FWIW I've talked to numerous people who got the shots, regret it, and have claimed they're done with it and will refuse further injections. Seeing lots of others saying the same on social media. We'll see. My feeling is that each time someone says yes, it makes it that much harder to say no the next time, and that much easier to just keep saying yes. This is how compliance tests work ... salesmen and pick up artists use this as a fundamental psychological technique.

OTOH there are many millions around the world who are standing firm against this tyranny. If we all end up being fired and kicked out of society, that's a lot of people - many highly skilled - with which to form a parallel society.

Yup, it'll be interesting forcing the 3rd injection through. I understand in Israel they have been quite successful. It's all about the digital certificate. Once they get the digital certificates locked in, then it's so much easier to force the 3rd one through because you simply cut off all the noncompliant people from society. Effective propaganda about how it's all safe and effective bla bla bla does the rest. By complying people send a signal, a certain signal.

There's no coming out of this through compliance. That's wishful thinking. I find it funny that the people who take it claiming they are doing it begrudgingly but for the betterment of their family and kids actually might be making their families and kids futures that much worse. When the government says their kids can't go to school, do their activities, go to uni or get a job unless they get an injection to, I guess they'll have no choice but to comply too? They are now coming for 5+ year olds because the silly parents didn't stand strong when they came for them... Soon it'll be 6 month olds then it'll be an injection as soon as a baby is born. But guess what, IT'S ALL OKAY. Right? 🤮

There's no coming out of this through compliance. That's wishful thinking. I find it funny that the people who take it claiming they are doing it begrudgingly but for the betterment of their family and kids actually might be making their families and kids futures that much worse. When the government says their kids can't go to school, do their activities, go to uni or get a job unless they get an injection to, I guess they'll have no choice but to comply too? They are now coming for 5+ year olds because the silly parents didn't stand strong when they came for them... Soon it'll be 6 month olds then it'll be an injection as soon as a baby is born. But guess what, IT'S ALL OKAY. Right? 🤮

Yes. Most people are very short sighted, and wishful thinking is rampant. How often have you heard something along the lines of, "even if it was true, I couldn't believe it, it would be too terrible?" Essentially an admission that they actively choose to pretend that the ruling class is trustworthy, for purely emotional reasons. And as for those who reluctantly comply, it does not seem to occur to them that they make their children's future far darker. They simply choose not to think about it ... Or maintain the doublethink whereby a tyrannical regime that forces medical treatment will be satisfied with their compliance, deciding "this far and no further", because ... they're not evil, I guess? ... even though only evil people would do this....

I've seen this in my own family. My mother got the jab so she could travel and visit her grandchildren. After this she became quite hostile to any statement that this agenda is evil. At one point I confronted her with the question, what about your grandkids, by complying with this you've made it more likely that they'll be forced to take it, too. Essentially pointing out that she'd been shortsighted and selfish, although I didn't state it quite so bluntly. She had no response to that, because deep down she knows it's wrong.

Well, as I thought, some private keys used to sign COVID-19 vaccination status leaked. As I briefly looked at the source code of the platform, this also undermines the credibility of the whole certificate chain (were the certificates leaked by someone? were they unsafely generated?).

Możliwy wyciek danych prywatnych kluczy europejskiego systemu szczepień, m.in. z Polski
Fake certificates confirming the acceptance of the COVID-19 vaccine signed with a valid private key appeared in the last 24 hours on several groups in the Telegram messenger network. Leakage of private keys opens the door to a number of serious abuses and probably makes it necessary to revoke all certificates issued so far.

Information about the leakage of private keys from the European system of vaccination certificates (Green Pass) appeared on one of the forums of the GitHub platform.

The information contained therein shows that the leak took place in two different countries - Poland and France - thanks to the script that was used to attack the keys.

According to an independent security and privacy researcher, Dr. Łukasz Olejnik, who worked in the past with, among others, with the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, if this information is correct, most likely all issued certificates will have to be revoked.

"This looks like a very big problem for the vaccine certification infrastructure, " he said. "Although we do not know how the leakage of the keys from Poland took place, it, unfortunately, undermines the trust in the entire system," added the expert.

In his opinion, " this is one of the most serious cybersecurity problems in Poland of this decade, taking into account the importance of the vaccination certification system and its impact on our lives."

A while back I watched a Slovakian nurse inform the group she was speaking to that the Pfizer (I'm guessing) clot-shots they were giving in her area came in three flavors,
1) Placebo
2) Dose YYY mg
3) Dose 2X or 3X times larger than 2)

The fact that there is Placebo being given didn't really shock me as this EUA distribution in reality is Phase III testing for Pfizer. It must be remembered that before these mass injections, they only completed Phase II, getting spectacular results of 95%. Hooop Dee Doo :pirate:

Well today I found a comment by someone who dug a bit deeper into this question. The person found what might be an explanation of what is being injected out there,

If things are as we see in the above comments as well as the information from the Slovakian nurse, then we are in midst of a devilish and clever con game.

The 50% Placebo group of people getting the injection will complain of sore arm etc. and rave how wonderful it was to get the injection, as after 5 days they feel splendid. This 50% will be the cheerleaders talking down to the none-vaxxers. The 50% getting the real deal will be playing russian roulette and ending up in VAERS or simply disappearing in the noise of Life.

Having a group of 50% Placebo reduces the adverse reaction signal to the population, thus camouflaging the con game played on the population. Obviously those working in the hospitals will see the real signal, but as we can see right now, their mouths are being tightly controlled. If that fails and people get suspicious then they simply lie. TV coverage is full of this.

It is obviously that Pfizer has been given full license to do what it wants. Given this, I suspect the "boosters" will be the final trick. It will be the one to get at the 50% Placebo. They will get the real thing and the "takers" will get another shock to the system !!!

Going after children now, I would think, should awaken the previous clot-shot believers to the fact that they have been played. Will that happen ? Will see.
Maybe all it takes is one jab.
Maybe nanobot-jabs can operate in 'stealth' mode.
Maybe adverse reactions depend on the type of being (souled vs non-souled).
Maybe placebo-jabs are only for the non-souled.
Maybe placebo-jabs are selective (newscasters, politicians, athletes, etc).
Maybe placebo-jabs are sector-specific (health, transportation, etc).
Maybe very authoritarian countries have higher placebo rates because 'programming is complete'.
Maybe nanobot-jabs have been sabotaged by STO forces.
Maybe the rising collective awareness cancels jab effects.
Maybe a new pandemic has already begun.
Maybe it is all placebo and we can all go to sleep.:-D

Yes. Most people are very short sighted, and wishful thinking is rampant. How often have you heard something along the lines of, "even if it was true, I couldn't believe it, it would be too terrible?" Essentially an admission that they actively choose to pretend that the ruling class is trustworthy, for purely emotional reasons. And as for those who reluctantly comply, it does not seem to occur to them that they make their children's future far darker. They simply choose not to think about it ... Or maintain the doublethink whereby a tyrannical regime that forces medical treatment will be satisfied with their compliance, deciding "this far and no further", because ... they're not evil, I guess? ... even though only evil people would do this....

I've seen this in my own family. My mother got the jab so she could travel and visit her grandchildren. After this she became quite hostile to any statement that this agenda is evil. At one point I confronted her with the question, what about your grandkids, by complying with this you've made it more likely that they'll be forced to take it, too. Essentially pointing out that she'd been shortsighted and selfish, although I didn't state it quite so bluntly. She had no response to that, because deep down she knows it's wrong.

In anticipation of the blood clots the kids will be getting, the FDA has now approved the first oral blood thinner for kids. How wonderful, more money for drug makers and a soon to be endless supply of customers. A part of me is quite angry about this - not angry at the authorities but angry at the parents. What a bunch of fake love they give to their kids - the love immediately evaporates once the parent is called to put themselves on the line. What a sad state of affairs

But oh well... It'll all be okay. No need to worry. Everything is a-okay. How splendid.

On a positive note, depending on your luck, one could get a benign dose. It's all a roll of the dice. I expect the dose won't be benign as one goes through multiple injections though, so there's that.

From Mike Yeadons Telegram page

Screenshot_20211028_135703.jpg

Back
Top Bottom