Anyone checking out the Highwire today? Del's got his hotshot lawyer in for an interview... My God, this lawyer knows his stuff. Like apparently the flu shot has never been approved for use on pregnant women... They get around it by having it promoted by government agencies rather than the pharma companies themselves. Who'd have known that 😐. Recommended.

Also interesting the story about Fauci and the beagles has come out just when it's coming out that indeed Fauci funded gain of function research in China. Plus the NIH went and bloody changed the definition of gain of function as soon as this story was breaking. I'm sure our man Fauci, Dr Untouchable, Dr Can-do-anything will walk through all these and come out the other side having gone beyond Saint status to now being appointed the one true God. Such is the world we live in #hailfauci

Me too. I finally gave in to Roku/Netflix/Prime and recently binge watched The English Game, Firefly Lane, and Maid - the latter two rated MA and would only have 2/3 dialog if all the F-bombs were removed. Nonetheless, how wonderful it was to be virtually immersed in a world in which Covid was non-existent and best of all, NO MASKED PERSONS WHATSOEVER! Oh, what a relief it was!!! How incredible is it that life as we've known it has been utterly destroyed!!

I've been watching some tv shows from the 90s, Northern Exposure (my favourite show ever), Buffy the Vampire Slayer and... X-Files! Which I hadn't seen in years. It's a bit shocking how pertinent a lot of the X-Files seems to current times. I remember I used to think it was a lot of random conspiracy ideas all jumbled together, with maybe the occasional glimmer of truth, but overall disconnected.. But now so many of its dots have been joined. E.g. it's got a LOT of focus on the secret govt use of vaccines and viruses to deliver DNA altering material, to make alien/human hybrids.. Viruses which, for example, destroy the immune system, or cause crazy blood thickening. Lots of little details like that. Must be obvious to some people, but I was NOT expecting that. Watching it as a kid I was probably like, "what's all this boring virus stuff, get to the UFOs!". I think the C's, when asked if the X-Files spells it all out, once said "A: Pretty much"

Anyway back to what you were saying Jeep, yeah totally, no masked people! Everyone free to just....walk outside their house, go somewhere and do something... Such a weird feeling seeing that now. Artifacts from a bygone era. I assume this is how my parents and grandparents felt seeing the junk I watched as a kid (though less extreme of a difference I guess).. I wonder what kids in the future will make of it all..

Separate news... This is both a sad and flabbergasting story. At work today I spoke to one of the senior managers who heads up thought leadership (emphasis on "thought leadership" because she isn't dumb) in one of our service lines and learnt that her and her household got hit by covid hard - her and her husband the hardest but kids though positive were fine. In any case, what got me was when she looked me straight in the eye and said "But we're double vaccinated, I thought it meant we wouldn't get it so bad 🤷" at which point in my head I was like, "HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB" but in reality I was just nodding my head and saying she should just take it easy and you know, not be too hard on herself - what else can one say bearing in mind strategic enclosures plus external considerations. She then went on to saying masks should be mandated to control the spread at which point in my head I'm like "Humanity is doomed for sure" but externally I'm like, quickly change the subject and talk about work, can't take this level of someone being misinformed any longer...

Anywho it still doesn't stop surprising me when I see clearly intelligent and highly successful people be so bloody dumb on an issue where you don't need a bloody PHD to figure out at the minimum that the jabs aren't safe and the governments are lying straight to your face. It boggles my mind still. I don't get it... I mean, I'll admit it, before covid, I never thought anything about vaccines... However, as soon as Bill Gates opened his big fat mouth and started talking about an mRNA jab red flags IMMEDIATELY went up and was like, "WAIT! I must look into this... This sounds like highly dodgy stuff - mRNA Jabs?!?!?!" and here we are, a forever vaccine sceptic from henceforth.

Anyone checking out the Highwire today? Del's got his hotshot lawyer in for an interview... My God, this lawyer knows his stuff. Like apparently the flu shot has never been approved for use on pregnant women... They get around it by having it promoted by government agencies rather than the pharma companies themselves. Who'd have known that 😐. Recommended.

Also interesting the story about Fauci and the beagles has come out just when it's coming out that indeed Fauci funded gain of function research in China. Plus the NIH went and bloody changed the definition of gain of function as soon as this story was breaking. I'm sure our man Fauci, Dr Untouchable, Dr Can-do-anything will walk through all these and come out the other side having gone beyond Saint status to now being appointed the one true God. Such is the world we live in #hailfauci
Comet 1: Hey fellow comets, what are you planning to hit?
Comet 2: I don't know yet, it depends if I need to take a bath or not.
Comet 4: Well, they have to let me touch the ground first.
Comet 3: I'm attracted to America.
Comet 4: I'll probably vaporize a few satellites.
Comet 5: Nothing. I'm just here for the fireworks!
Comet 6: I'll spare the beagles.
Comet 7: There's a guy... very negative... they call him Saint F...

An interesting comment on ZH regarding what is happening in Denmark.

It was a major scandal, and our government put all blame on the minister of agriculture, which had to resign.
My question is why it's always "resign" - these people need to be 1) FIRED, and 2) Criminally Charged! Fauci for sure and how about the Loudin Board of Education who tried to coverup that a 15 year old boy in a skirt brutally sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl in the girls' bathroom! How about all those FDA, CDC, and other multiple government bureaucrats perpetuating this genocide against us all?!! Well, we know the answer and just have to wait for "nature" to take its course . . . :phaser:

There seems to be serious misinformation about the inclusion of suramin in white pine needle tea or white pine essential oil (extracted from the bark). I ran across the following blog post on the rawforestfoods website:
Vaccines, Spike Proteins, Viral Shedding, and Pine Pollen

The author, Ryan Wade, claims that after extensive research he has found no evidence that white pine needles (pinus strobus) contain suramin. Of course, he also admits to having no expertise in either suramin or in shikimic acid.

Since neither Wade nor Mikovits supports the popular claim that suramin comes from white pine needles, then, as suramin is the key agent providing protection from the COVID vaccine, is there any real value to using white pine needle tea to counter or minimize the harmful effects of being vaccinated?

I am both drinking white pine needle tea and applying a 3% solution of the essential oil topically. Am I simply operating on faith that these measures, along with zinc and quercetin, will protect me, or is there documented evidence that these remedies actually work against the vaccine?

FYI, I am not and have no plans to be vaccinated. However, 7 months ago, I did receive a PCR swab up my nose.

Well, there's some common sense wisdom I learned on the forum a while back - stop what you are doing until you know what you are doing. Sometimes when we say we're 'acting on Faith', what we're actually doing is believing a lie.

Below is an article that I found about white pine and suramin, and Sars-CoV-2. It includes (1) a brief discussion of the use and benefits of pine needle tea, (2) a history of suramin and trypan blue (kills parasitic trypanosomes that cause sleeping sickness), (3) briefly mentions the production of suramin (which is derived from trypan blue which is derived from toluene which is derived from pine oil), (4) discusses the mechanism of suramin to inhibit Sars-CoV-2, and a recipe for tea, and then, (5) most important, there is a long list of references for you to check out.

Side note, a quick search on the website itself talks about graphene oxide concerns in vaccines, the case for treating Sars-CoV-2 with Vit C, etc. So the website, at a very brief glance, seems to be a purveyor of at least some degree of objective health information.

There is also this Korean study indicating the pine needle tea is a powerful antioxidant.

In this study, we evaluated the antioxidant activity of pine needle extracts prepared with hot water, ethanol, hexane, hot water-hexane (HWH), and hot water-ethanol (HWE), using the DPPH (1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl) radical method. The hot water extract possessed superior antioxidant activity than the other extracts. We also compared the antioxidant activity of pine needle extracts through ROS inhibition activity in a cellular system using MC3T3 E-1 cells. The hot water extract exhibited the lowest ROS production. The pattern of HPLC analysis of each extract indicated that the hot water extract contained the highest proanthocyanidin level. The pine needle hot-water extract was then isolated and fractionated with Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography to determine the major contributor to its antioxidant activity. The No.7 and 12 fractions had high antioxidant activities, that is, the highest contents of proanthocyanidins and catechins, respectively. These results indicate that the antioxidant activity of procyanidins from the hot water extract of pine needles is positively related to not only polymeric proanthocyanidins but also to monomeric catechins. Moreover, the antioxidant activity of the pine needle hot water extract was similar to well-known antioxidants, such as vitamin C. This suggests that pine needle proanthocyanidins and catechins might be of interest for use as alternative antioxidants.

Pine trees (Pinus densiflora) belong to the family Pinaceae and are widely distributed around the world. In East-Asian countries such as Korea and China, various parts of pine trees, including the needles, cones, cortices, and pollen, are widely consumed as foods or dietary supplements to promote health [4]. Pine needles have been used to prepare drinks in Asia. In addition, pine needle drinks have been used as folk medicine, to treat hypertension for example [5]. Moreover, pine needles have been shown to inhibit leukemia cell growth [6] and protect against oxidative DNA damage and apoptosis induced by hydroxyl radicals [7]. For the remainder of the biological effects of pine needles, those from extracts of similar materials (i. e. pine bark) have pharmacological, antioxidant activity, antiproliferative, and antiimflammatory actions [8,10].

Here's an excerpt from a current Sott article, My quest to find the FDA-approved Comirnaty jab leads to mandates built on sand:

In his interview, Sen. Johnson told Fox News:
We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It's not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going, "What are you doing?"

What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that's available in the U.S. More than 30 days later, they haven't answered that very simple question: If you're saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn't you provide FDA approval on that? So, there's not an FDA-approved drug..."
[...]
Liberty Counsel, a nationwide public interest civil liberties law firm, affirms this distinction:
There is a legal difference between products approved under authorization of emergency use (EUA) compared with those the FDA has fully licensed. The FDA issued another letter for the existing Pfizer shots which confirms they are still under EUA, are not fully approved and have a liability shield. That means people must be told the risks and benefits, and they have the 'option to accept or refuse' the product. The federal Emergency Use Authorization law and the FDA, including the FDA Fact Sheet, state unequivocally that each person has the 'option to accept or refuse' the shots.
Building Jab-or-Job Mandates on Sand

Both Senator Johnson and Liberty Counsel call what the FDA did a "bait and switch" by announcing the agency approved its "first COVID-19 vaccine" in order to push the shot mandates and protect Pfizer from being held liable. The injection labeled "Pfizer-BioNTech," on the other hand, is still considered experimental under the law.

"So, there's not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates," Johnson said. "People actually think, 'Oh, okay, now these things are FDA approved.'"

What does that mean for the 100 million Americans affected by the Biden administration's call for vaccine mandates in both the public and private sector?

"This means every individual has the right to accept or refuse the shots. Every vaccine mandate that forces people to get the shots is violating the federal EUA law," says Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel.

Annemarie McLean is a writer for Liberty Counsel, a nationwide public interest civil liberties law firm committed to restoring the culture, advancing religious freedom, protecting the unborn, and strengthening the family.

Thanks.

FWIW I've talked to numerous people who got the shots, regret it, and have claimed they're done with it and will refuse further injections. Seeing lots of others saying the same on social media. We'll see. My feeling is that each time someone says yes, it makes it that much harder to say no the next time, and that much easier to just keep saying yes. This is how compliance tests work ... salesmen and pick up artists use this as a fundamental psychological technique.

OTOH there are many millions around the world who are standing firm against this tyranny. If we all end up being fired and kicked out of society, that's a lot of people - many highly skilled - with which to form a parallel society.
I must confess, the road to a parallel society ravaged a cluster of my grey cells some time ago. I am lucky that my gut feel kept me on the one unsplit future version making me realise that only the fact that we cannot yet grasp the Why this covid medical farcism is being globally perpetrated. Yes, I am aware of all the WTO and elites and psychopaths and the Green New Money Scam and also from Michael new thread the preparation timeline, but for me it (the whole jikamajika thingie) still does not make sense. I strongly believe there is something else there that will make probably a split, but a split forever divorcing the elites from everyone else. I hope they will blast themselves into space! One faint confirmation comes from the Prince William’s reaction to kids being taught to look at Space in detriment of looking at Earth and learning how to ‘fix’ the nature.
What is the truth behind the circus?

This is the information UK has for Professionals about the clot-shot and pregnant women
Just pulled down (29/10/21) ,
4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
Pregnancy
There is limited experience with
use of the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 in pregnant
women. Animal studies do not indicate direct or indirect harmful effects with respect to pregnancy,
embryo/foetal development, parturition or post-natal development (see section 5.3). Administration of
the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 in pregnancy should only be considered when the potential
benefits outweigh any potential risks for the mother and foetus.
Breast-feeding

It is unknown whether the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk.
Fertility
Animal studies do not indicate direct or indirect harmful effects with respect to reproductive toxicity
(see section 5.3)
While on that link page go and check the "excellent" testing Pfizer did to see if there is any "fertility risk" !!!!!
Note animal used !!!!!

This is what was in the same document when I downloaded it in Dec. 2020,
4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
Pregnancy
There are no or limited amount of data from
the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy.
For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women
of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to
the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used
during breast-feeding.
Fertility
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

How does one define "There are no or limited amount of data" ????

"No" implies none. "Limited" implies some.

Double-Speak ?

I'm not a native speaker, but is there any other meaning of the word "poison"? I'm asking in the context of this document:
Well well, you learn something everyday. I've never seen the use of this word in a positive way but apparently it can be.

M-W dictionary there is this,

2: a substance that inhibits the activity of another substance or the course of a reaction or process
I believe this is the sense in which the word is being used BUT I WAS never taught this. But there it is . :wow:

Doctor : Nurse Lucifira, please give the patient a shot of Pfizer Covi-19 poison. Call me when done.
Nurse Lucifira : Yes doctor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom