Thanks.

FWIW I've talked to numerous people who got the shots, regret it, and have claimed they're done with it and will refuse further injections. Seeing lots of others saying the same on social media. We'll see. My feeling is that each time someone says yes, it makes it that much harder to say no the next time, and that much easier to just keep saying yes. This is how compliance tests work ... salesmen and pick up artists use this as a fundamental psychological technique.

OTOH there are many millions around the world who are standing firm against this tyranny. If we all end up being fired and kicked out of society, that's a lot of people - many highly skilled - with which to form a parallel society.

Another thought which motivates me to dig my heels in, (other than whatever natural inclination I was born with), is the idea that when things become intolerable for that percentage of people who are going to eventually resist anyway, when they finally say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO MORE!" they will at that point be multiple shots in and will still have to start at the beginning of 'resistance road'. Except they will be doing so at the disadvantage of having taken on board a lot of poison. I'd hate to reach that point and think, "I could have said no to the first one! Now I've sustained capilliary damage and my immune system is fsked and I STILL have to make rent in a world which won't hire me!"

As somebody wise once noted: "You can't comply your way to freedom. It only ever gets worse."

I consider myself a sort of early adopter. -Having to deal with the uncertainty of initial difficulties and system bugs, where nobody knows how things will go, but also by virtue of having to wake up problem-solving muscles, being stronger and more knowledgeable down the road, ahead of the curve so to speak. And perhaps be in a position to provide some resources and knowledge to those who come after.

I'm also curious about those who, (unlike my "bash it 'till it stops moving" problem solving methods), on a soul level, will be able to resist and survive the drugs through energetic and natural biological means. I wonder how it will go for them? I am sure there are numerous non-linear survival methods to be explored and learned about. I will be very interested to see how wiser people than me go about things.

But.., there may not be many examples. As Castaneda's Don Juan noted when describing the sorcerers of the old days, when the Spanish conquistadors arrived. -He said it was a marvelous time! It represented many golden opportunities for warriors to test themselves against petty (and not-so-petty) tyrants which would otherwise not have been available, providing lessons and tests necessary for the advancement of the sorcerers and warriors. -The problem being that the tests, in order for them to be worthy, also resulted in the sorcerers dying in droves.

Last edited:
Well well, you learn something everyday. I've never seen the use of this word in a positive way but apparently it can be.

M-W dictionary there is this,

I believe this is the sense in which the word is being used BUT I WAS never taught this. But there it is . :wow:

Doctor : Nurse Lucifira, please give the patient a shot of Pfizer Covi-19 poison. Call me when done.
Nurse Lucifira : Yes doctor.

This is a very interesting anomaly with the definition of "poison", that with my limited research appears to be only localized to Australia.

Here is the definition from Random House 1991 addition of "New Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus & Medical Dictionary"

1635577254917.png
See anything close to what pops up as a definition of poison in 2021 on the Web that I quoted in my original comment ???
Nope, nothing in 1991. The same was true in an old dictionary I downloaded from 1966.

So my next move was to use Google Search option on the domain, About WA Government | Western Australian Government.
I used just the term "poison". Do the search yourself and you should see something like this,

1635577805259.png

On the Western Australia site the results appearing are within the year bounds of 2020 to 2021.

However, Google also suggested to use these terms, thus hinting that the term is used in a different combination, as well as year.

1635578145092.png
I hit the one for 2014. Reading the results I found out that in that year WA passed legislation with the use of that term along with "medicine" !!!!!

Here is the legislation, 2014 Legislation

Note that the terms used in this legislation are "Medicines and Poisons Act 2014".
Within the body of the legislation they define "medicine" as -----> "medicine means a substance that is a Schedule 2, 3, 4 or 8 poison;"
Also , in Aussi Land a "Controlled Substance" is a Poison. This implies that "poisons" are controlled. Since by their current definition "medicine" is a "poison", implies that it is also controlled (naturally). Crazy stuff.

Now I can see how they might have legislation controlling substances that are designed to kill such as weed killers or arsenic. But classifying a substance that in Public Space is called a "vaccine" or "blood thinner" a poison is .... INTERESTING. Sugar can kill, is that a "poison" ? Yes it is, so it should be controlled but is NOT.

From my limited searches it would appear that this word game with the words medicine and poison started around 2005 in Aussi Land. Why ?My best guess is that they are playing games with people as all the things they refer to in that legislation existed way way before 2014. Mind Games !!!

I would love to know if the same is true in any other country.

Here is Reuters Fact Checker calming down the sheep about this,
It is therefore a catch-all term for substances that interact with physiological functions of the body (here) – from over-the-counter medications like paracetamol (schedule two) to banned substances like heroin (schedule nine).

COVID-19 vaccines are schedule four poisons (here), meaning they are prescription-only medicines that should be administered only by trained professionals; you cannot buy a vaccine at a local shop and inject yourself.

Rizzi added: “Defining the COVID-19 vaccine as a ‘poison’ does not mean the Australian governments consider it ‘dangerous’; at least no more dangerous than any other medicine that requires prescription.”

VERDICT

Missing context. Western Australian legalese uses the word “poison” as a term to describe all substances that interact with physiological functions of the body. It does not suggest vaccines are dangerous.

i1zFGD7l_normal.jpg

Weston A. Price Foundation, London Chapter

@WAPFLondon

· 14h
Replying to @DrShaneRRR and @RCHMelbourne
There is no cure at present for either type of myocarditis. Fatal for 2 out of 10 cases within 2 years. Fatal for 5 out of 10 cases within 5 years.

This is a "parent" ?

Some interesting info from Japan

1.Information on currently available medications and vaccines​

A proven vaccine for COVID-19 has not yet been developed. Symptomatic treatments are the standard remedy at present.

Note that Remdesivir (Brand name: Veklury for intravenous injection 100 mg, etc.) was granted Special Approval for Emergency* on May 7, 2020 (report on Special Approval, package insert).
* The Special Approval for Emergency system is used to approve medical products more quickly than the regular approval process can, by allowing the post-approval submission of documents for approval (excluding clinical studies results). These medical products must meet the following requirements: 1. they are needed in an emergency to prevent the spread of diseases; 2. no appropriate alternative means other than the use of the relevant medical product is available; and 3. they have been approved for sale overseas.

New information on what Saxony is planning ahead of the other states in Germany (translated via DeepL):

"2G" also at the workplace: Saxony prepares lockdown for the unvaccinated

According to a newspaper report, the Saxon state government is considering a significant tightening of the Corona measures. According to the report, a quasi-lockdown is being prepared - but only for the unvaccinated. The so-called "2G" regulation would then apply almost everywhere, including at the workplace.

Saxony is the first German state to prepare tightened Corona measures, which amounted to the introduction of the so-called 2G regulation in many areas of life and thus to a far-reaching exclusion of the unvaccinated from public life. This was reported by the Leipziger Volkszeitung with reference to government circles. The reason given for the radical measures is the rising Corona numbers.

If these plans were implemented, unvaccinated people would only be allowed to visit shops for daily needs, such as department stores, drugstores or pharmacies. The use of body-related services would also still be possible with tests. Purchases in other retail outlets would be barred, as would attendance at the workplace.

Saxony's Minister President Michael Kretschmer had already called for "2G" on Wednesday and blamed the unvaccinated for the rising numbers:

"The infections in the unvaccinated people determine this fourth wave. We need a public debate on the current Corona developments, the decisions on protective measures must be shared by society."

It is still possible to "decide whether restrictions can be focussed on the risk group of the unvaccinated. In a few weeks, this option will also no longer exist. 2G is now mandatory."

In Saxony, the current Corona regulation expires on 17 November. The state government could present a new version as early as 9 November, which will apparently contain the tightened rules.

In Saxony, the seven-day incidence is currently 253.9; only in Thuringia is it even higher at 288.9. Nationwide, the value is 139.2. Saxony is also in last place in the state comparison for vaccination with the conditionally approved Corona vaccines. Only 56.5 per cent of people are considered fully vaccinated.

Kretschmer had previously spoken out against an end to the nationwide Corona emergency. He said that "a big mistake had already been made" in the spring, when politicians had decided "against the advice of science to lift protective measures when infections were on the rise".

Social networks once again recalled Kretschmer's statements from May 2020:

"Nobody is vaccinated against their will in Germany. The claim that those who do not get vaccinated lose their basic rights is also absurd and malicious. Let us counter fake news and conspiracy theories together."

The state government's plans meet with rejection among the population. In an online survey conducted by the Leipziger Volkszeitung on Friday afternoon, almost two thirds were against the plans for a lockdown for the unvaccinated, only a good third were in favour. By early evening, the poll was no longer available on the paper's front page.
As for the "unvaccinated people" driving infections, amounting data posted in this thread suggests otherwise (including the account I shared here before and which may be only one among numerous such incidents).

Has the Saxon state minister come under pressure by individuals in high places (again), because of those unruly Saxons refusing the jab and protesting on the streets of cities and towns by now on many Mondays in succession (sorry, didn't find a link in English for this)? And it seems the protests are growing; and due to these protest movements drawing constant attention to Kretschmer's inhuman Covid politics his hold in the saddle as state minister is no longer firm. Thus, on the other hand, he might have been given promises by the same individuals in high places to protect his position if he exerts more pressure to his disobedient citizens.

It's an assumption, but I put it in bold since these thoughts are "jumping" at met.

His plans have been met by criticism (shared and commented on the Telegram channel of the movement "Freie Sachsen" [Free Saxons]):

Headwind for Kretschmer's vaccination apartheid: Occupational ban for the unvaccinated?

The Kretschmer government wants to pass a new Corona ordinance in a hurry that will almost completely bar the unvaccinated from public life - gyms, restaurants or Christmas markets, for example, will then only be open to the vaccinated. The explosive aspect is that if the current ordinance is not amended, 2G will also apply to all staff. There is a de facto threat of occupational bans and staff shortages, not to mention the economic slump for 2G companies.

Kretschmer is even receiving opposition from the CDU for this radical plan - presumably for fear of losing the last voters. If the rebellious CDU members are serious about their opposition on this elementary issue, they will bring Kretschmer down or leave the party.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If Saxony enforces this, it might push more people into waking up and working together, finding ways and roundabouts to navigate while remaining unjabbed or refusing the booster shots. These are my hopes at least.

Sorry, if this was posted before - in this case it bears a rerun, with Saxony's current plans which might become a blueprint for the rest of Germany.

It's about an approach of entrepreneurs who are thinking out alternative economical networks and possibilities for people to escape the current net of Covid regulations in Germany. The initiative is called "Unternehmer mit Herz" ("entrepreneurs with heart"), which by now comprise a network of more than 930 enterprises and companies. They describe themselves as follows (translation):

Entrepreneurs with Heart

"Here you will find companies that stand for freedom, personal responsibility and humanity.

Entrepreneurs who are proud of and grateful to the people who work for them.

Each individual is accepted as a human being.

Why? Precisely because!

No one should have to decide against his or her conscience or attitude out of economic need or fear for personal freedom!

We are concerned about the trend towards segregation, exclusion, condemnation and state coercion. The current situation in which, for example, people who decide against vaccination against Covid 19 for personal or health reasons are to be put under pressure, their lives are to be made difficult and they are even to have to fear for their existence. This issue was the trigger to start our initiative. In our democratic state, great people have been able to evolve, make world-shaking inventions and build wonderful companies. This is only possible in freedom. Our Basic Law was developed with care and out of the negative experiences of the past. It forms the guard rails within which we can move freely and at the same time respect the freedom of the "other". We want all this to be preserved.

Which has been the straw that broke the camel's back:

"Unvaccinated" people should no longer be entitled to continued payment of wages or wage replacement benefits in the event of quarantine!

We say NO to this!

A reason for vaccination can only be a free will decision based on the consideration of personal risks.

Join us!

Counter these negative developments and state abuses with humanity.

If you also exempt your team from risk in the event of a quarantine and voluntarily continue to pay wages, then register your company here now and set an example.

A community of values is to be created here. Each individual contributes to the best of the whole with his or her actions. We connect, bundle our energies and thus initiate change.
As an entrepreneur, you value personal responsibility and freedom. Each individual can create a field in his or her company in which people can develop and flourish. Coercion has no place here.
[...]

THANK YOU!
We are overwhelmed and enormously grateful for the tremendous response to the campaign.
There are now already 934 companies present here. Please also show on your websites that you are part of it. Include the logo and link it to our site.
What is important to us: the network should also be alive and a real community. We are exploring and planning. More to come soon. [...]"
Maybe my fellow Germans want to check this out if they explore alternatives to their jobs if they are becoming unbearing due to Covid mandates.

This is a "parent" ?

Some interesting info from Japan

Forget Munchausen, this guy is self-darwining by proxy! 'Oh, my teen's heart is dropping out of the race, clearly vaccines are safe and effective, now let's jab my 9 y/o'...

Behold, the scared yet self-righteous predator's mind.

Interesting re-phrasing. Can you provide your download?
Wayback Machine has them all. Here is the one I am referring to

If they kill Wayback Machine this sort of comparisons will be out if someone doesn't have the actual copy.

OK, Aussi Land is heating up. Fascist Dan and Company have new ideas for how to fill up those camps they built.

Uhhhhhh.... :curse:

Story from Croatia:

Due to suspicion of COVID, they refused to give her a newborn child, she is not the only one

The baby was returned to the mother after 34 hours of separation, however the fact is that the separation of mother and newborn is not recommended by all professional organizations

A lot of dust has been raised at the Bjelovar General Hospital these days due to the practice of the local maternity hospital not to allow newborns to come into contact with their mothers if the mother does not have a negative test. It should be noted that the tests are waited for several days because they are sent to Zagreb, a few days that are agony for mothers.

Although these situations have been mentioned in that hospital for a long time, almost two years, one case has raised dust these days. Namely, while the mother was still in the hospital waiting for a negative test to arrive so she could see her child, her sister in despair sought help on one of the famous facebook groups for mothers. We transfer the status in full.

- My sister gave birth yesterday morning in the Bjelovar hospital. The child was only touched by the handle and they were separated. She was tested on Covid and sent for Fran Mihaljevic. They told her that the finding would come by morning and that she would then have a child. Here comes the morning ... no findings. No child. They didn’t put it on her chest, they didn’t have “skin to skin” contact. Nothing. When she asks the sisters, they tell her that she has patience and let her rest, that the child is alive and well. If they don't know when the finding will come, they can wait for two or three days. Please, what can we do, who to call, what rights to invoke? - she asked for help and found full support, but also outrage over the actions of the General Hospital Bjelovar.

-There was no hot water in the mentioned department for 4 or 5 days during the stay there. I don’t think anything more needs to be said with all this. Shame - commented one of the young mothers.

The baby was returned to the mother after 34 hours of separation, but the fact is that the separation of mother and newborn is not recommended by all professional organizations, both global and Croatian, that the mother and child are not separated even when the mother is infected.

Although we contacted the authorities at the Bjelovar General Hospital, we did not receive a response at the time the text was published.

Wayback Machine has them all. Here is the one I am referring to

If they kill Wayback Machine this sort of comparisons will be out if someone doesn't have the actual copy.

Basically, in a few months, Pfizer switched from, the vaccine is risky during pregnancy and breastfeeding, to it's safe. Although, to my knowledge, not clinical trial was conducted on the pregnant women.

Washington's Gov. Enslee has already decreed all businesses large and small within the state are subject to the mandates. Michigan's Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has backed off only because of her plummeting in the polls and because the state's legislature tied language restraining her powers to the state budget which she had to reluctantly sign. After the election is over and if she wins I'll betcha she'll steamroll the lot of them, Michigan law of the people be damned.

Governor Phil Murphy’s Own Senior Adviser Exposes His Nefarious Plans (mandates) for New Jersey After the Election

Celine Dion "paralyzed" must postpone her tour because she suffers from "violent spasms, she can no longer get up from her bed, neither move nor walk."

Notice that Céline Dion is vaccinated according to that factcheck website, that denies however any link between the vaccine and her injuries.

To have a high profile celebrity experiencing a severe vaxx reaction, would destroy the myth that the vaxx is safe and effective, and these severe reactions, are anomalies. So as usual what happens, the message is quashed, not good for the vaxx manufacturers, and all her fans. The media circus has to hide the truth no matter the cost to the general public.

A positive development:

D.C. Judge Blocks Military Members And Employees From Being Fired Over Vaccine Mandate After Lawsuit

Several unvaccinated government employees, including active-duty military members, who were named in the lawsuit challenging the president’s vaccination mandate as illegal were granted a temporary restraining order on Thursday by a federal judge in Washington.

The plaintiffs are requesting a religious exemption from the Biden vaccination requirement for federal employees, which was originally disclosed officially on September 9.

As reported by Fox News, District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ruled that none of the civilian employee plaintiffs would be subject to discipline while their request for a religious exemption was ongoing.

Additionally, according to Judge Kollar-Kotelly’s judgment, Kotelly’s active-duty military plaintiffs whose religious exemption petitions have been refused will not be penalized or separated while their appeals are pending.

Jenna Ellis, a political journalist, and lawyer shared the decision on Twitter on Thursday: “This is an amazing development from the DC District Court in the stand for OUR RIGHTS against the unconstitutional vaccine mandates,” she said.
As reported by Fox News, “the court additionally ordered that the defendants in the Biden administration file a supplemental notice by noon on Friday, indicating whether they will agree that no plaintiff will be penalized or dismissed until the court’s judgment.”

Plaintiffs’ attorney Mike Yoder followed suit with a similar statement to Biden’s. According to his tweet, “I will be immediately filing suit against [Joe Biden] regarding his [overboard] & unconstitutional vaccine mandate.”

In addition, Yoder stated that “Your executive order may not be about freedom, but this lawsuit sure as hell is.”
Yoder went on a rant about the mandate on the internet the day before he was granted a temporary restraining order in his favor.

According to him: “Under Biden, exercising your religious freedoms will get your fired, for cause and you lose your benefits,” he wrote. “But if you perjure yourself like FBI’s Andy McCabe, you’ll get a pension, $200,000 in backpay, & $500,000 worth of attorneys fees.”

“The agreement does not change the findings of DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz that McCabe lied under oath to investigators on three occasions; it simply eliminates all consequences for doing so.” wrote The Hill in an op-ed last month.
As President Joe Biden stated in September, mandated immunization and testing, as well as mask restrictions, affect not just government employees, but also numerous private enterprises.

As The Daily Wire noted at the time, “Companies with at least 100 employees must require their employees get vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID-19 tests under a new Biden administration plan to combat the coronavirus and encourage vaccination.” “President Joe Biden is scheduled to outline a revamped federal strategy to address COVID-19 that includes far more invasive regulations and restrictions than the federal government has put in place to date. Part of Biden’s six-point plan involves cracking down on 100+ employee companies to push their employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.”

As reported by The Wall Street Journal, the United States Labor Department aims to release an emergency interim standard in a couple of weeks “implementing the new requirement, which will cover 80 million private-sector workers. … Businesses that don’t comply can face fines of up to $14,000 per violation, [officials] said.”

Particularly noteworthy is that Daily Wire co-founder and co-CEO Jeremy Boreing reacted to the announcement immediately through Twitter, stating that he would not comply with Biden’s demands.

Back
Top Bottom