Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

Seems that China does not like cryptos :

I prefer the following article, in french, on strategika51 :

Here's its traduction :
The People's Republic of China has just struck a blow to the concept of cryptocurrencies. The Chinese central bank has just banned all cryptocurrencies on Friday, September 24, 2021. All cryptocurrency transactions are now illegal. This announcement is already starting to have a negative effect as in just a few hours, all non-fiat virtual currencies have seen their prices plummet.
"Trading activities related to virtual currencies are illegal financial activities" Chinese Central Bank"
The die is cast.
For Beijing, it remains clear that crypto-currencies are an immanent, "trivial" and insidious danger that must be guarded against as soon as possible. China therefore wants to get rid of them.
There are clear indications that China's attitude towards crypto-currencies will be followed by Moscow, Tehran and other member countries of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are seen as more elaborate tools of a new Ponzi scheme by Chinese analysts.
For the latter, a possible outcry from the transnational financial system following this decision could mean that crypto-currencies are tools created ad nihilo by the special services and more particularly the CIA with the objective of continuing the previous generation of financial and monetary warfare against the former USSR and its allies and the 360° hybrid war of the 2000s and 2010s.
This Chinese decision therefore has a double objective, including that of flushing out the origin of these crypto-currencies that urban legend attributes to a fictitious and enigmatic character called Satochi Nakamoto, which is more akin to a code name for a large-scale clandestine operation than to the ghost of a Japanese genius inventor who is as fictitious as the character in James Bond.

I think banks like Bank of American know that crypto is really their competition and could cause them real problems in terms of leading people away from banks in general and are going to try to adapt to the situation in order to try to survive, since it is my opinion that crypto can't easily be stopped and also that some portion of TPTB don't want it stopped. Seeing what a full high level research team from a bank puts together about crypto might save a person time in terms of seeing and understanding the broader perspective of the mainstream on crypto and also for a person's general learning and understanding about crypto. I will be skimming this report from B of A at the very least.

Here is a link to a PDF of the report - https://research1.ml.com/Archive/12..._=1633442765_ef2dfef2d2baf8fff92c4cdbcf22c503

Connected to these thoughts are that B of A might also see that the FedCoin (US CBDC) could possibly also put them out of business or at least make them make significant adjustments to what they do and how they do it, if the Fed directly interacts with people and not through the banks as an intermediary as mentioned in this article and quote. Fwiw.

Some more compassionate proponents of a FedCoin argue it could create a kind of "parallel" system where the Fed would be able to directly and easily dispense FedCoins to the public (the ideal of "helicopter money", finally achieved), without relying on banks or the IRS as intermediaries, which could make delivering this type of aid faster and cheaper. It could also offer a more "efficient" avenue for distributing welfare or financial aid (that is, unless the Fed chose to distribute FedCoin through financial intermediaries instead of sending them directly from the Fed to the American people.

I don't think they want to get rid of crypto but are seeking ways to get it under their control. Anyhow a crash is bound to happen. But that counts for all things.

I don't mean to say that people should get out of crypto right now. But perhaps jumping ship and turning it into FIAT for a while before getting back in crypto might be a good plan. Considering a market crash of 40/60% might be possible. Timing is everything here.

In addition to the Bitcoin ETF approval in the US (and already some small news that some pension funds have started to invest in it - "We Could Not Ignore It Anymore" - Houston Firefighters Pension Fund Piles Into Crypto | ZeroHedge), which has been talked about for a long time and many proposed ETFs rejected, and Bitcoin reaching an all time high on the backs of that, there is news like this that shows that crypto is moving into the system and toward the mainstream and likely at some point mainstream adoption - "We Could Not Ignore It Anymore" - Houston Firefighters Pension Fund Piles Into Crypto | ZeroHedge

I'm kind of getting the feeling that we are likely at the start and will be heading into a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and 'frenzy' period where media talks about crypto a lot and thus some portion of the masses take note and decide to speculate/invest. There is a similar feeling for me now that compares to the late 2017 (and into early 2018) big crypto run up. There are many difference now in comparison to that time period, though. Many of the old school people in crypto believe that after a possible big run up at the end of this year and into early 2022 that we will again go into an extended bear market. Due to the difference and 'maturing' of crypto in relation to the last big cycle, I don't necessarily think that will be the case overall, but I think we will certainly see 'burn your face off' huge corrections and volatility at some point. Fwiw

Investment tip:

If you know how to invest in crypto games you are going to make the biggest returns of anything in crypto in the next 1/2 years.

Metaverse gaming is going to be one of the biggest industries in the entire entertainment business. Owning digital assets and digital items and in-game currency and playing to earn is going to be one of the standard ways how people go to experience the digital world and also play games. It is going to be bigger than all of the gaming industry combined.

The number one crypto game that I think has the most potential right now is called ''The Sandbox''

This game is actually a copy of Minecraft, but superior in every way, and it is aiming to take over this market. Minecraft has 120 million players at any given time of the day. Imagine if 120 million players made purchases in this digital world every day. Even if it is only half. Once that happens, this crypto will be worth hundreds of dollars. (If not more)

The game is not even out yet and this crypto has grown by 500% in the last 30 days. I got in early but I don't think the real growth has even started yet.
Schermafbeelding 2021-11-18 om 20.03.24.png

I am not saying that this development on a spiritual level is an asset to humanity. Because I don't think it is, for various reasons. But money can be converted into positive energy (activities/purchases etc.) So hence my financial tip.

Also, try not to be greedy and take profit when you have enough and buy useful things with it. For yourself, your family, or the network. Because your possible new wealth will be short-lived as the economic system and the world, in general, cannot take much more and is on the verge of collapse.

This is not financial advice. (Actually, it is, but do your own homework and network about it)

Last edited:
Investment tip:

If you know how to invest in crypto games you are going to make the biggest returns of anything in crypto in the next 1/2 years.

Metaverse gaming is going to be one of the biggest industries in the entire entertainment business. Owning digital assets and digital items and in-game currency and playing to earn is going to be one of the standard ways how people go to experience the digital world and also play games. It is going to be bigger than all of the gaming industry combined.

The number one crypto game that I think has the most potential right now is called ''The Sandbox''

This game is actually a copy of Minecraft, but superior in every way, and it is aiming to take over this market. Minecraft has 120 million players at any given time of the day. Imagine if 120 million players made purchases in this digital world every day. Even if it is only half. Once that happens, this crypto will be worth hundreds of dollars. (If not more)

The game is not even out yet and this crypto has grown by 500% in the last 30 days. I got in early but I don't think the real growth has even started yet.
View attachment 51522

I am not saying that this development on a spiritual level is an asset to humanity. Because I don't think it is, for various reasons. But money can be converted into positive energy (activities/purchases etc.) So hence my financial tip.

Also, try not to be greedy and take profit when you have enough and buy useful things with it. For yourself, your family, or the network. Because your possible new wealth will be short-lived as the economic system and the world, in general, cannot take much more and is on the verge of collapse.

This is not financial advice. (Actually, it is, but do your own homework and network about it)
Yes I agree. As C's have suggested use it while there is an opportunity. Thank you for reminding. Everything is still in devolpment and people would love the idea to earn money while playing video games.

I get an uneasy feeling when I see folks advertising different crypto's to invest in on this thread. It's just my opinion, but I think that's better left to the millions of different websites and forums that are set up for that purpose. I also don't think it's very considerate to others when the majority of the crypto space really is a pyramid scheme. There is of course money to be made in investing, but the free lunch analogy is probably something to keep in mind here.

Investment tip:

View attachment 51522

Sorry, but that seems a little out of order to me to shill an investment here that you've probably made a good amount of profit on getting in at a lower price. I am not sure if I am overreacting a bit to be honest, and you could be right that it will go a lot higher, but advising people to invest doesn't feel right at all.

Edit: removed chart showing how much the price has grown because it's kind of irrelevant

Last edited:
and you could be right that it will go a lot higher, but advising people to invest, especially in a chart that currently looks like this, doesn't feel right at all:

The huge green spike went up because Softbank put an investment in the company of 93 million.

Every huge spike usually has a story to tell. Feel free to ask.

I'm also not saying people should put thousands of dollars in it.

I get an uneasy feeling when I see folks advertising different crypto's to invest in on this thread.

I like the idea of networking about this. This way perhaps for those who have invested in crypto's can make better decisions. Myself included.

It's up to you, and if you don't like it, that's fine. But if you research it properly, network about it and keep a cool head, it's might be a profitable decision. Yes some are scams. But a lot are not. Best to figure that out together. To call it Free Lunch is short-sighted. You are often 100 hours into research before you can possibly make a good decision. At least I do.

Last edited:
I don’t always agree with Bjorn but I appreciate him sharing his thoughts. But Perhaps adding the standard caveat: “this is not investment advice do your own research I am not your investment advisor” is in order although my guess is that bjorn takes this as understood and so as not necessary. I don’t think bjorn is a shill. I think he is meaning to share something positive that may be of benefit.

The deeper significance of SANDBOX is that this is the virtual reality sales job of the PTB to get gen X and Z onboard to adopt the new digitized system of slavery while thinking its so cool.

Back
Top Bottom