Session 14 January 2023

—this Session: 14 January 2023—

A: You are all doing well. We know it is difficult, but a bit more humor might help. Also do have some fun together! Goodbye.
Thanks you all, Cassiopaeans, ladies, and gentlemen. I can tell that more humor and jokes —not disturbing please— would be really great to see in the forum considering all that is besieging us around, not to mention the nasty stuffs right in our personal lives. But hey :-) here is great news:

Q: (ryu) You said in a previous session that our group’s greatest weakness was the lack of true collinearity. Have we gotten better on that front?
A: Yes.

(L) Okay, first question: Did the Romance languages originate from the same language?
A: Further back in time than your question allows, yes.

Q: (Chu) Was it Iberian?
A: Close. Landing place of ancient Atlantean survivors.
Now we could remember that the mythical founder of the Roman culture was the Trojan Aeneas, though in particular the city of Roma is attributed to others. See, the funny thing is that the survivor Aeneas landed into Italy for then settling Roma civilization while coming from the burning Troy. So, that “new” language, i.e. the Roman language such as Latin, was of course a large part of the acquired Roman values.

For more on Aeneas, and in the mysterious foundation of the Roman culture, we can find in the Aeneid, as well as —preceding the Aeneid— the Eclogues and specially the Georgics of Virgil. By the way the mythical, but mortal, warrior Aeneas is told a son of the goddess Aphrodite; and he only escaped because he was urged by the “gods” to leave Troy.

Now, since the C’s indicated the word “ancient” this makes me recall of those preliminary in that zone who mixed and helped to erect the Roman culture, that is, the enigmatic Etruscans:​
June 21, 1997 Session

Q: ……..I am tracking the clues through the various languages and alphabets. I would like to know which of these alphabets, Runic, Greek, or Etruscan, preceded the others, and from which the others are derived?
A: Etruscan.

Q: Well, who were the Etruscans?
A: Templar carriers.

Q: What does that mean?
A: Seek and ye shall find.

Q: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I can’t find anything else on the Etruscans!
A: No.

Q: What do you mean ‘no?’ You mean there is more out there on the Etruscans?
A: Yes.

Q: Okay. What are Templar carriers?
A: Penitent Avian Lords.

Q: What does that mean?
A: For your search. All is drawn from some more ancient form.

547px-Etruschi%2C_manico_di_cista_con_il_sonno_e_la_morte_che_trasportano_Sarpedonte_ucciso_da_patroclo%2C_400-380_ac_ca._02.jpg

Etruscan statue: The winged Hypnos and Thanatos carry the Trojan ally Sarpedon
And then we have:

(Ze Germans) How many years before Caesar's death was Rome founded and by whom?
A: 700 years approximately. By group of steppe warriors mixed with local groups.

Well, this period above embraces the dates given to statuettes found in Etruscan tombs depicting non-human Nuragic warriors, as well as, the statues of Nuragic giants found in Italy.​

408px-Civilt%C3%A0_nuragica%2C_prima_et%C3%A0_del_ferro%2C_bronzetti_dal_santuario_di_albini-teti_%28NU%29%2C_grande_demone_a_quattro_occhi%2C_quattro_braccia_e_due_scudi_02.jpg

Etruscan statuette in bronze of an arthropodic Nuragic warrior with 4 eyes, 4 arms, and antennas
—by the way this one somewhat remind me the quadruped snails

332px-Warrior_monte_prama_1.JPG

Nuragic giant warrior

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this wonderful session, much food for thought indeed, and for sharing it with us. I feel so gratefulness to the Ladies at the board, along with people at the Chateau and all FOTCM members who contributed with the various questions. And thank you for your sense of humour!

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

[...]
(irjO) Is this coming "comet" called C/2022 E3 (ZTF), which apparently is reported as appearing every 50.000 years, our twin sun Nemesis?

A: No!

Q: (irjO) If not, as you mentioned in the previous sessions, will Nemesis be reported in a similar way?

A: No!

I’m just going to think out loud here about Nemesis/twin Sun/brown dwarf and its accompanying cometary swarm approach.

As it might be possible that there will be all kind of electromagnetic interactions within the solar system and especially with our Sun—maybe added to some change in gravity on Earth (and/or other planets?), magnetic pole reversal and/or other ‘joyous’ things?—while planets would be affected by Nemesis and Co that in turn could affect all the other planets like in cascades and even with each other, depending on their size/mass/electric potential/…, all due to the approach of Nemesis at its perihelion:

Could all these strange 'effects' look like angels or other phenomena of the same type to people of the Earth? And I was wondering if Nemesis could be reported as an alien ship coming to save us from ‘cometary swarm’ or ‘anything’ that might happen?

Anyhow, I do think that cometary swarm might come in the solar system AFTER Nemesis get to its perihelion. I also wonder if moons around the giant planets in our solar system were as numerous as they are today the last time Nemesis came to its perihelion. If they were less, who knows what billiard game could all these extra moons play in the whole today?

I guess, we will have to wait ad see as C’s use to put it.

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

We might have then some clues by listening/reading what they are saying, I guess?

And can we imagine how many injected people would have a heart attack facing some realities and/or twisted truths? From what we can read here and there, nowadays, just breathing can trigger a heart attack if we listen them.

Q: (Ze Germans) What was the first Indo-European language created by the gene builders?

A: Indo-European was not "created". Language emerged into your reality.

Q: (L) It "emerged"...

A: Indo-European was a misnomer for the remnants of the Kantekkian language.

That Indo-European language ‘emerged’ is a really strange way to put it if it came from another planet. ‘Emerged’ as virus do? Or 'emerged' as when some Kantekkians have been transferred by natural portals, then the ones that have not been brought to Earth by ships?

But both came with the same language, no matter the way they came to Earth, did they? Or were there several languages on Kantek at this time in their history? This 'emerged' word in this context makes me wondering...

Q: (Adobe) Do quantum or super computers communicate with other dimensions or densities?

A: Will be able to do so soon.

Does it mean these quantum or super computers will communicate with quantum or super computers from other dimensions or densities?
Or would they communicate directly with beings from other dimensions or densities?
Or both?
And would it be with beings from other dimensions or densities behind quantum or super computers?

As I only read the comments up to and including page 2, I go back to read the further comments.

Edit: Spelling

I read it as him being "saved" from Bolsanaro's supporters and "allowed" to be president by the CIA, by way of the events of Jan 8th (and probably other help behind the scenes within the establishment). Biden was "saved" in a similar way by way of the events of Jan. 6th and other events relating to covering up the likely stolen election.

On this point, Brazil just "delayed" its BRICS presidency to 2025. The ostensible reason:

“We have put off our presidency in BRICS so that it doesn’t coincide with the G20…(in order to) do quality work in both cases."

Sounds dodgy, as if Brazil can't organize more than one multi-lateral summit in a year. More likely is that Lula is doing the US a favor for their help in the Jan 8th "insurrection" that consolidated Lula's power against Bolsonaro supporters. Like the Cs said, he's been "initiated".

As you ask openly, let's have fun in speculating then. Following what i wrote in my previous post (spoiler section), it could be something like the US (PTB) is going to say that they received help from "another civilisation" that will help them to fight the evil on earth ... the russians.

That sounds like aliens being revealed as aliens, which I assumed was not going to happen. The central problem here is the idea that there will be a generalized awareness of "aliens" but no overt appearance of "aliens".

Q: (seek10) B.R Ambedkar hypothesized that Brahmanical switch from obsessive beef eating to cow worship is part of the counter revolution against Buddhists (100 BC - 400 AD). Is this close to the reality of what happened?

A: Close, yes.

Q: (seek10) If so, are there any contribution of cosmic events that caused the Black Death in the West and was responsible for this cow scarcity that Brahmins used against Buddhists?

A: Yes. Very insightful. Roman Empire also fell and Europe burned at that time also.

Hi Seek10, am I correct in my understanding that your question above about a move from cow eating to cow worship (and no cow eating) by the Brahmans, was designed as a push back against Buddhists who, I presume, supported cow eating, and that your idea was that the move towards a more veggie diet by the Brahmans weakened the populations and made them more susceptible to the Black Death virus?

Thank you for this huge session at the beginning of the year! We're off to a great start! Thank you to the team for giving us this privilege in mid-January.

I reread some parts of the session two or three times and some ideas came to me. One would be that ETs would supposedly come to save us from serious situations in the world. The image that came to my mind is the one from the movie "abyss" sorry for the spoiler "where a giant tsunami is contained before arriving on the city" Not knowing if Nemesis or the invasion will arrive next year or in 10 years, everything can still play out on many fronts. Moreover, what would be the need to send an STS virus that could kill a lot of people and "come as a savior" when the damage will have been there. The first thought would be to say to myself "how amazing, what a coincidence" if he came to save us then he would have come before this virus decimated the planet.

What questions me a lot, and maybe I'm not the only one, is the unfolding of the plan as we represent it in theory! Here is my little draft. Of course time does not exist but I try to represent to myself in part the "roadmap and the many implications as a result" (of course it's not true cause I have a missing part because C's also said the nature will intervene and that the universe know what he is gonna do)

Fake pandemic (2020) => Controlled civilization collapse (2022) => It becomes uncontrolled (end of 2023) => Real pandemic (2024 ?) => Important earth changes (?) => ETs arrive and show themselves as angels => 4D control on 3D before cometary impact (2030 ?) => Nemesis cometary impact and harvest (?)

Another thing, in the session if I understand correctly, they say that the electronic cigarette is preferable to the conventional cigarette (I mean with tobacco without additives)? I am very surprised because I had read the presence of dangerous compounds in the cartridges likely to cause some damage not negligible in the lung alveoli with the electronic cigarette! Can someone enlighten me on this?

That Indo-European language ‘emerged’ is a really strange way to put it if it came from another planet.
I understand this in the sense of the Atlantean empire and its destruction.

The survivors "emerged" and from the linguistic remnants emerged Indo-European.

That is, I think of those who emerged with the remnants of Kantek's language from the waters of the "deluge".

Thank you Laura and the whole team for a great session, interesting questions and a fun atmosphere despite the not-so-pleasant outlook.

Before this new year there were so many shows on TV with various astrologers, numerologists, prophets with predictions for the future.
My mother called me after one of these shows and said with hope in her voice that "astrologers and tarrologers predict that in the next 20 years there will be a breakthrough in science, biology and medicine; within 7 years a cure for cancer will be found and soon mankind will establish contact with aliens and they will give us help and support..." I didn't want to upset her too much, but I did say that we shouldn't count on good aliens, rather the opposite.

Seemingly good is a very advantageous strategy. If they show up as "angels" in an extreme case or the government says we got a cure for cancer from aliens we have made contact with, many Christians will believe in their "goodness".:-(

Oh, how many interesting events lie ahead, which will again and again force people to think and choose which side to take.

Thank you Laura and the whole team for a great session, interesting questions and a fun atmosphere despite the not-so-pleasant outlook.

Before this new year there were so many shows on TV with various astrologers, numerologists, prophets with predictions for the future.
My mother called me after one of these shows and said with hope in her voice that "astrologers and tarrologers predict that in the next 20 years there will be a breakthrough in science, biology and medicine; within 7 years a cure for cancer will be found and soon mankind will establish contact with aliens and they will give us help and support..." I didn't want to upset her too much, but I did say that we shouldn't count on good aliens, rather the opposite.

Seemingly good is a very advantageous strategy. If they show up as "angels" in an extreme case or the government says we got a cure for cancer from aliens we have made contact with, many Christians will believe in their "goodness".:-(

Oh, how many interesting events lie ahead, which will again and again force people to think and choose which side to take.

They can take advantage of a natural or human cataclysm and appear as saviors.

But with the programming completed (we have seen it with the Covid), they simply take human problems to the maximum (we all know what they are, just live here) which Bill Gates and company will take care of.

Then they appear.

Gentlemen!, wars, hunger, diseases, etc... are over, it's time, it's time - they will say.

And this is how one takes charge of the planetary free will.

Just a guess, since we are Neanderthals next to them, I suppose they will be more creative and intelligent.

Unfortunately, my father has been talking about Jesus coming back in 2033 since I was a child. I can't imagine what state he'll be in if that happens. And how much he will be affected with it.
On the other hand, his faith and daily prayer helped him cope with his illness.
There is still so much ahead of us and the ball is unraveling at high speed, but I am overjoyed that the questions have been asked in such a way that the answers are quite clear. Thank you everyone:love:.

Thank you for a wonderful session Laura, the team and C's.
A few months ago I wrote 2 questions to C's. I believe they are of great importance to everyone and will open new chapters in this reality, they are not personal issues.
Anyway, I believe you have too many questions from all the forum members. Maybe in another session.

Another thing, in the session if I understand correctly, they say that the electronic cigarette is preferable to the conventional cigarette (I mean with tobacco without additives)? I am very surprised because I had read the presence of dangerous compounds in the cartridges likely to cause some damage not negligible in the lung alveoli with the electronic cigarette! Can someone enlighten me on this?

There are, apparently, additive-free nicotine cartridges.

Back
Top Bottom