Session 14 January 2023

I do not participate on the forum, in research or readings on Cesar as Christ....that may very well be....It has been more productive for me to dig into what the Christ story meant to/for this world. My mind is not as sharp as before, nor was I ever as intelligent or well spoken as many are on this forum; and to write and speak tires me greatly. But I benefit greatly from my readings and I'd like to share the following from, "Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson," and what Gurdjieff had to say on Jesus Christ, Death and Resurrection...This is what holds meaning for me and why we must go thru all that we are now and in the future:

I really liked Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson and I think Gurdjieff was way ahead of his time. Thank you for that excerpt about Christianity. It tells me that Gurdjieff's heart was really more attuned to empathy for humanity that one might expect.

Sadly, some have noticed that he may have never found comfort for the safety of his own soul and it may influenced his more psychological approach to deal with this crazy reality we live in on planet Earth.

The Cs commented on this and they were not dismissive in any way but point out some of the strengths of Gurdjieff.

Session 21 June 2014:
Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

The following session discusses Gurdjieff in quite a bit of detail. I will just quote a portion of it.

Session 14 October 2017:
(Mikey) How much of Gurdjieff's teachings came from mediums as opposed to transmissions of a tradition?

A: 83 percent

Q: (Andromeda) That's a lot.

(Joe) 83 percent from mediums that he didn't have any real control over.

(Chu) But then if he thought everything was material, how could he believe in mediums?

(L) Because supposedly, you could go inside a medium's head and they would be able to perceive the material universe.

(Joe) Tapping into deeper truths.

(L) Just because he was using mediums didn't mean that he thought he was contacting really spiritual realms. He was supposedly just tapping the subconscious mind that he believed knew everything.

(Joe) I mean, his whole teaching is about the mechanical nature of man, and how to get over it, right? How to master yourself, ya know...

(L) In a mechanical way.

(Joe) But to what end? Simply to not be a victim to the vicissitudes of life and your own nature, basically. But that's it, right? You just overcome that, and then...

(L) Yeah, well, he talks about crystallizing a soul.

(Joe) Right.

(L) {Addressing Cs} You have already said that all souls exist from the beginning, and that souls are not created as we go along through time. We asked about that some time ago when we were asking about Messages from Michael and so forth. And you've also talked about instances of large soul groups such as organic portals or whatever - group souls, souls of animals, and so on and so forth. So basically, we already have kind of a system here that you have given that is quite different from what Gurdjieff proposed, which was that people had to GROW a soul. It was like something that if you didn't have it, when you died, you died. And if you were only partly crystallized, well then a certain number of days after you died, that you would be kind of like floating in some atmospheric area and then even that part of you would die. That's kind of what I got from reading this book. And I think that was partly from some of the ancient traditions, actually.

(Joe) That's what the Cs have said about kind of a "pool".

(L) Well, going into a pool is one thing – there is still soul involved even if it is a fragment of a larger soul - but here Gurdjieff had the idea that there is no such thing as soul as we conceive it; a soul had to be “grown” or crystallized in a given lifetime and even then, it was material.

(Mikey) Which parts of Gurdjieff's teachings are still most useful to read?

A: Psychology, up to a point.

Q: (Joe) Maybe we should cut Gurdjieff some slack, ya know? Because the way he described the mechanical nature of man is a very good basis on which to build like what you and the Cs have done. What they've added to that is certainly very compatible. He fleshed it all out very well, and it fits with a lot of the stuff the Cs have said. It's the first installment, and Gurdjieff could only go so far. I suppose you can't expect someone to have the whole banana, right?

(L) Right.

(Chu) What was Gurdjieff trying to achieve?

A: His own salvation and immortal life

Q: (Joe) And was he successful?

A: Not by his terms. He was actually rather surprised!

Q: (Pierre) Was the surprise that after dying, he...

(Joe) That he got a lot wrong, yeah.

A: Yes

I think Gurdjieff has contributed to this forum in many ways with his concepts that we are all programmed with our many little "i"s and other concepts such as "internal and external consideration". As I said I think I enjoyed Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson perhaps the most for its' futuristic qualities.

And with your excerpt it makes me think he is on his way to growing (not creating) his soul even more than when he was with us here in 3D. I think that soul was there for him all the time. He did not need to create it. As the Cs say "Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!".

(Aiming) Okay, we wondered what's up with Gurdjieff's soul?

(L) What?

(Aiming) We were wondering what he is doing right now? Where he is, or...?

A: He was attentive to earth issues for quite some time, but now has gone to full contemplation preparatory to rebirth in 4D.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that people get born in 4D?

A: Yes. When did we say otherwise?

Q: (L) Well, you didn't. I was just not sure.

(Chu) Well, with changes in physicality, you'd think people could avoid the normal human birth, with the pain...

A: It's just a bit more intense in some ways.

Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

Perhaps some of us may see him in 4D?

I see FOTCM as a bridge to those positive values in Christianity which most likely came from ancient Paleochristianity.

Session 30 May 2009:
Session
Q: (L) What's next?

A: How about "Paleochristianity"?

Q: (laughter) (L) Well since you brought it up... (J) You should respond with, "Now that's an interesting question!" (laughter) (L) What do you mean by Paleochristianity? (laughter) (L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

Thank you Laura and team for the new session and all the questions. It was fascinating. :hug2:
Q: (seek10) B.R Ambedkar hypothesized that Brahmanical switch from obsessive beef eating to cow worship is part of the counter revolution against Buddhists (100 BC - 400 AD). Is this close to the reality of what happened?

A: Close, yes.
This is a fascinating thesis to address complex "Caste" origins and ridiculous amount of "noise" surrounding it . I am glad C's confirmed.
Q: (seek10) If so, are there any contribution of cosmic events that caused the Black Death in the West and was responsible for this cow scarcity that Brahmins used against Buddhists?

A: Yes. Very insightful. Roman Empire also fell and Europe burned at that time also.
This cosmic contribution explains why those ridiculous rules of counter revolution even got some foot hold and stayed for a long time despite almost thousand year of Islamic/Christian rule.
(seek10) The C’s mentioned that the Aryan invasion of India was around 6000 BC, but recent genetic analysis of bone samples from the Indus Valley civilization suggests that the Aryans from 6000 BC (Iranian farmers) are different from Kurgon Hypothesis Indo-Aryans. Is this true?

A: Note that Iranian farmers are also Indo-Aryans.

Q: (L) How are they different?

A: Genetic admixture over time.
Fascinating.
This is significant because R1a1, often loosely called 'the 'Aryan gene', is now understood to have originated in a population of Bronze Age pastoralists who dispersed from a homeland in the Central Asian 'Pontic steppe' (the grasslands sprawling between the Black Sea and the Caspian) some 4,000 years ago. The genetic impact of their migrations has left a particularly strong and 'sex-biased', (i.e. male-driven) imprint on the populations of two geographically distant but linguistically related parts of the world: Northern India and Northern Europe.

"We are not discussing R1a," says Niraj Rai, the lead genetic researcher on the Rakhigarhi DNA project. "R1a is not there." The admission came wrapped in some prevarication but was all the more telling given that the Rakhigarhi data presented in this paper are derived primarily from the genetic material of 'I4411', a male individual -- R1a is a mutation seen only in samples of the male Y chromosome.

The absence of this genetic imprint in the first genome sample of an individual from the Indus Valley culture will bolster what is already a consensus among genetic scientists, historians and philologists: that the Indus Valley culture preceded and was distinct from this population of cattle-herding, horse-rearing, chariot-driving, battle-axe-wielding, proto-Sanskrit-speaking migrants whose ancestry is most evident in high-caste North Indian communities today
So R1a1 gene is not a clear identification of 'Aryan gene'. It is variation of Aryan gene that originated in Steppes.
Haplogroup R1a, or haplogroup R-M420, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup which is distributed in a large region in Eurasia, extending from Scandinavia and Central Europe to southern Siberia and South Asia.[3][2]

While R1a originated c. 22,000[1] to 25,000[2] years ago, its subclade M417 (R1a1a1) diversified c. 5,800 years ago.[4] The place of origin of the subclade plays a role in the debate about the origins of Proto-Indo-Europeans.

The SNP mutation R-M420 was discovered after R-M17 (R1a1a), which resulted in a reorganization of the lineage in particular establishing a new paragroup (designated R-M420*) for the relatively rare lineages which are not in the R-SRY10831.2 (R1a1) branch leading to R-M17.

Mapa_de_R1a.png

This complicates the connection between Indo-Aryans, Vedas, Sanskrit and its relation to Zoroastrianism. Currently Sanskrit (in India) is associated with migrated Steppe's Indo-Aryans around 1500 BC and their Rigveda as the source. It has enough references to Zoroastrianism.

If we go with thought that Vedas and Zoroastrianism had diverged with that Steppes Indo-Aryan migration, it has be dated around 2nd millennium BC. Then we may have to assume , the language 6000BC Iranian farmer Indo-Aryan migrants used different language than sanskrit. All the issue is related to missing information from Indus Valley Civilization. But C's say Vedas are from "descendants of Paranthas"
1997-05-31
Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?

A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."
Vedas have so much non-sense in it that the quotes around Divine guidance makes sense. But, where are these Descendants of Parantha located when they wrote Vedas ? India or somewhere else got merged with migrating steppes Indo-Aryans?

Thank you for sharing the session. On preparing psychologically and spiritually, I think both each individually and relating to the collective, we have to take into serious consideration what has happened in the last two/three years. Clearly, time will not be given to identify and metabolize the trap into which humanity has fallen with all its shoes. But I believe that those who have already done this work in the last two or three years will have to analyze and manage the events ahead in real time, taking into account the previous debacle. And this is at all levels. From what little we can know, the trojan horse will once again be the rulers at the global level. That is, those elected by the people, regardless of their starting political position. They will once again be "called " to save us. Once again free will will be violated. As well as science, the laws, the courts will be bypassed and annihilated. We already know, in short, what we should no longer expect, such as the "they can't do this to us," it is unconstitutional," the "law the science the truth and the courts will prevail" . We have also had a fair fortaste of the divide and conquer, of the reprisals, blackmail, and sanctions that hit those who protested, or even just didn't comply. Perhaps this time it is/will be the case of thinking and acting different.

Another great session and so quickly after the last one. Thanks to Laura and Andromeda for their sterling and certainly exhausting efforts on our behalf. Lot of information to ponder.

Q: (Mrs. Peel) There have been a lot of famous people and musicians in the US dying lately or having heart attacks. Are they vaccine-related?

A: Most!

Q: (L) And we notice, by the way, that nobody in Congress and nobody in the EU Parliament is dropping dead from Covid vaccine-related effects, which suggests very strongly that none of them took the vaccine. If they got on TV demonstrating that they were, it was probably salt water. They weren't taking it.
The lack of "top bods" dropping off the perch is very noticeable. There must be a huge tier of so called elitish folk who have not been anywhere near a vaccine but would emphatically deny that to be the case. I sometimes daydream about hiring a strong arm band of tattoo artists to sneak up on them unawares, tie them down and tattoo them with the message "I am not vaccinated" on their foreheads...:lol:

Thanks for sharing the session !!! :-)

I am not known to be a great talker, yet several of my colleagues have recently come to confide in me for personal problems. It turns out that they ask themselves existential questions as a bonus. The simple fact of talking to them about my conviction of life after death and having to face the trials in order to evolve in this life and beyond generally helps them to gain a little height and to regain hope within this alienating world. I shematize. Nevertheless, it is not very easy at the same time to prepare them for even more chaos to come.

"Your life is shitty? Don't worry, your goal is to become aware of your problems and solve them by changing your behavior!
Try to navigate between all the lies of our society, and see how manipulated we are. Face the truth. Tomorrow will be much worse than you can imagine! Have a nice day!" ;-)

Why did I look??? I mean this is one of those things I was living completely ignorant about. Now it is in my memory forever :-)

I get the feeling that the people in the video could be actors. I could be wrong, of course, but it’s just the way they speak.

Not that the thing is a joke (to them, at least), just that it’s another push to promote and normalise this kind of insanity in the west.

Thanks for another interesting session.

The tilting has been in my thoughts lately. May be wishful thinking, but it is as scandinavia will not be covered in ice in a while. I am thinking this even though I am up to my waist in snow at the moment and we are only in the middle of january.

I saw the ufo film made by some guy(s) from this forum the otber day. The best documentary on this theme! Cudos. I think that the "aliens" is already here and mixing in one way or the other. A silent kind of tricking us. I agree with dr Jacobs. They are among us.
I do not know if you are familiar with the canal on YouTube called "Rudolf the tall white alien". A parody? Psy -op? What made me look twice was one of the last videos where he is not wearing sunglases. During those 6 min or more he is blinking only once maybe twice. Scary.

Back
Top Bottom