Session 14 January 2023

What do we think people with this kind of psychological substratum will think of a revelation about the existence of "aliens". Btw, the Cs have often used quotes around that word: "aliens". I think we all need to start thinking of "aliens" as other people, because I'd say its highly likely that is the way they will appear to us, even if they really are "aliens", although as time progresses, I'm less and less inclined to think of them as such, at least not in the Hollywood stereotype way. Hollywood has a lot to answer for in terms of programming the human population, everything from "aliens" to "disasters" etc. etc.

Why did I look??? I mean this is one of those things I was living completely ignorant about. Now it is in my memory forever :-)

You can probably see that I was trying to get the 'real deal' in these questions, but, as usual, "no dice". BUT, that doesn't mean we can't speculate. So, how to reconcile these apparently opposing ideas of NO overt "alien invasion", but instead "via proxies", BUT there still being a generalized awareness of aliens (i.e. not proxies alone) AND "dramatic displays of power and control"?

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?

But... hasn't it been the case for as long as we have known that the first thing is programming? Programming, vaccines, etc. I see for example the mental construction that the woke have and for me it is totally alien, far from human. And we know that all that modifies the FRV or accommodates it so that the hyperdimensional entities can move around with less difficulty. Same concepts they have been throwing out since the beginning of the pandemic: New normal.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.. It makes a lot of sense..

I read a lot of science fiction books (I just like spaceships 'n' stuff, always have :P) and there are lots about this kind of thing.. Even, think of Star Trek. I'm not much of a Trekkie, watched some of The Next Generation as a kid but that was all.. but the thing that always struck me was, since that show is from the point of view of the highly advanced space civilisation, it felt like you're "meant" to identify with them - "we are very nice space people who go around helping those less fortunate" - when actually, what we are is one of the primitive planetary societies which those space people contact (sometimes covertly) and interfere with/"help"/etc. *We* are not Captain Picard and friends, we are some dusty alien living in a little town on a little planet, only concerned with our local affairs...

In the "Culture" books by Iain M. Banks, the Culture spacefaring civilisation has a sort of governmental department called Contact, whose job it is to go around finding less advanced planets and possibly infiltrate them, possibly increase their level of technology, genetically manipulate them, interfere with their politics etc, with a view to inducting them into the Culture. In one book the main character is a shapeshifter whose job is to literally change his body to look like current world leader politicians, murder the real politician and take over.

In C.J.Cherryh's Alliance-Union books, like '40,000 in Gehenna', there are civilisations who genetically- and mind-program clones, experimentally and iteratively, to try to generate stable psychologies... then use them to seed planets, so that they can come back generations later and have a whole planet of people loyal to them, who live based on thought-patterns THEY originally programmed...

The best example I can think of right now is a pair of books by Vernor Vinge - A Fire Upon the Deep and a Deepness in the Sky. In these books (extremely simplified summary - been awhile since I read 'em), a couple spaceships of humans are marooned near a planet, far from their galactic civilisation.. The planet is populated by an industrial-age tech level peoples (who happen to be in the form of spiders, but that doesn't matter).... The marooned space people think "how can we repair our ships and get home? we don't have enough resources to do it... these local 'spiders' do, but they're too primitive, they don't even have space travel. Ok, let's gradually seed their culture with technology and propaganda, over multiple generations, in order to make them eventually able and willing to support us". With the humans' vastly superior technology, they infiltrate the spiders' telecommunications networks and basically start a covert information war, to gradually increase the spiders' tech level to where it can be useful to them... They don't reveal themselves - until the very end - but make it seem as if all these ideas are coming from the spiders themselves. Also in these books, there is use of a virus to genetically change people to make them, basically, autistic, hyperfocused on a specific thing, in order to use them as machines.. (There's a lot more to it which I forget).

In 'Lord of Light' by Roger Zelazny, the "gods" are really just the first humans who came and colonised a planet, who can body-swap via some kind of transhumanism style mind upload... and part of what they do is to keep the technology of the plebs at a certain level, not let it get too advanced, in order to maintain their rule..

~

The thing that makes this all work, in these kinds of stories, is that the advanced space people usually interact with TIME in a different way than the planetary people, whether it be artificially extended lifespans, ability to go into stasis, relativistic space travel mechanics, or immortality via body-swapping.. They operate on vastly greater timespans than the planetary people.

Of course it's always presented in a materialistic way (and the advanced people usually aren't EATING the primitive/resource/cattle people) because, sci-fi authors... At least in the books I've read so far.. But the idea is there, taking into account what the C's have said about time, 4D/hyperdimensional reality etc, you can extrapolate... I'm sure anyone can think of lots more examples of variations on this kind of thing from popular (or unpopular) fiction :) "V", Jupiter Ascending, Matrix etcetc....

~

So yeah connect the dots...
Planet seeded, "D'Ankhiar" etc.. "Watchers", give people technology, agriculture, etc.. Ongoing genetic and cultural manipulation for all of history.. Religious visitations.. Printing press.. Industrial times.. Computer age (the first Intel Pentium ads heavily featured cartoon grey aliens).. Certain tech increases day by day, but somehow other better(?) tech gets buried.. Internet, AI, transhumanism, mRNA vaccines, new normal... Things change now so fast, suddenly everyone has to wear a mask and isn't allowed out of their house. We must accept genetic manipulation.. Our food sources will be forcibly changed.. Many people sick and dying, but don't pay attention to that... We are heavily shocked but get used to it quite quickly, sort of... C's say elites talk to aliens IN PERSON, but aliens are in the guise of "nordics"... Beautiful space brothers.. Meanwhile, anomalous astronomical observations go on all the time but are mainly ignored.. or have been for a long time...

I'm not saying the reasons FOR all this are the same as presented in this kind of fiction (I mean, I'm not saying anything really, this is all obviously wild speculation, it's just these sci-fi books have lead me to think about things this way... I'm sure there'd be a lot more to it!) But, if you were a people "outside of time" for whatever reason, who could run operations spanning hundreds of thousands of years.. and you wanted to alter another, much shorter-lived people, towards some particular end... maybe you can do it all via incremental information manipulation. Seed their culture with ideas that lead in the direction you want... And when the time comes to reveal yourself, the target population has already been programmed to accept it, even if they don't really know what it is they're accepting yet.... And it's probably all business as normal for 4D STS.

(Sorry for the incoherent-ish post, it was better in my head, but I have to go now, hope I made a bit of sense...)

What do you understand "shall not take life in the service of the cultural group, events shall fall in a protective manner" to mean
That such a person's life events would proceed in such a way that their choice would be upheld. In this case, not to kill for one's country, e.g. in war. Maybe they are skipped over in a draft, find themselves outside of the country at a critical time, are placed as a medic. Like living a "charmed life," in a sense - at least in those particular areas relating to a given pre-incarnational choice.

In the "Culture" books by Iain M. Banks, the Culture spacefaring civilisation has a sort of governmental department called Contact, whose job it is to go around finding less advanced planets and possibly infiltrate them, possibly increase their level of technology, genetically manipulate them, interfere with their politics etc, with a view to inducting them into the Culture. In one book the main character is a shapeshifter whose job is to literally change his body to look like current world leader politicians, murder the real politician and take over.

In C.J.Cherryh's Alliance-Union books, like '40,000 in Gehenna', there are civilisations who genetically- and mind-program clones, experimentally and iteratively, to try to generate stable psychologies... then use them to seed planets, so that they can come back generations later and have a whole planet of people loyal to them, who live based on thought-patterns THEY originally programmed...

I can't find with the forum search engine the specific session, but the C's have already commented about space arks and the mainpulation of a civilization and programming it to then take control.

Thank you for this fantastic session.

In reference to the alien invasion, and although Hollywood sci-fi movies can fool us more than help us. What comes to mind is what is shown in Invasion of the Bodysnatchers movie (and its different versions) of course if it only serves as a referential idea.
It's funny, that movie always had a big impact on me when I saw it as a very young boy.
220px-Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers_(1956_poster).jpg

My vibrations are yours, Laura. As we say, from the heart. Many thanks to all the participants.

Мои вибрации Ваши, Лора. Как у нас говорят, от души. Огромная благодарность всем участникам.

(L) There's only a 23 degree tilt. So, there only needs to be a 23 degree shift. Is there going to be a 90 degree shift of the equator?

A: No

Q: (L) But perpendicularity is going to be restored?

A: Yes

23 degrees shift means a crustal displacement, huge tsunami crossing into the middle of continents, strong earthquakes and volcanoes instantly coming to life, winds of tornado force blowing everything away…

Thank you for the session!

Thank you one and All for this session. The advice to prepare spiritually and psychologically for the future, is the best one can give....It is the path I've been treading for years. There are so many possibilities of what/how could happen that I think the best preparedness one could take is, prepare for all timelines/situations, within reason.

I do not like to speculate much on what could happened but rather try to hold all possible outcomes lightly within my mind and not to obsess about any. For in reality, there's a whole lot more going on besides world and earth events. And what counts the most is what is happening within each of us.

It is interesting that WEF players have begun to speak of facing a spiritual crisis....funny to hear those on the path of non-being say this...And that perhaps one of the scenarios could be a fake 2nd coming of Christ. Imo, the 'spiritual crisis' they speak of is that many are or will be-coming Christs in their own development.

I do not participate on the forum, in research or readings on Cesar as Christ....that may very well be....It has been more productive for me to dig into what the Christ story meant to/for this world. My mind is not as sharp as before, nor was I ever as intelligent or well spoken as many are on this forum; and to write and speak tires me greatly. But I benefit greatly from my readings and I'd like to share the following from, "Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson," and what Gurdjieff had to say on Jesus Christ, Death and Resurrection...This is what holds meaning for me and why we must go thru all that we are now and in the future:

Yes . . . my dear friend, if only the teaching of the Divine Jesus Christ were carried out in full conformity with its original then the religion unprecedently wisely founded on it, would not only be the best of all existing religions, but even of all religions which may arise and exist in the future."

"The expression which has reached us from ancient times, "the first liberation of man," refers to just this possibility of crossing from the stream which is predestined to disappear into the nether regions into the stream which empties itself into the vast spaces of the boundless ocean.

To cross into the other stream is not so easy – merely to wish and you cross. For this, it is first of all necessary consciously to crystallize in yourselves data for engendering in your common presences a constant unquenchable impulse of desire for such a crossing, and then, afterwards, a long corresponding preparation.

For this crossing it is necessary first of all to renounce all the what seem to you "blessings" – but which are, in reality, automatically and slavishly acquired habits – present in this stream of life.

In other words, it is necessary to become dead to what has become for you your ordinary life.

It is just this death that is spoken of in all religions.

It is defined in the saying which has reached us from remote antiquity, "Without death no resurrection," that is to say, "If you do not die you will not be resurrected.

The death referred to is not the death of the body, since for such a death there is no need of resurrection.

For if there is a soul, and moreover, an immortal soul, it can dispense with a resurrection of the body.

Nor is the necessity of resurrection our appearance before the awful Judgement of the Lord God, as we have been taught by the Fathers of the Church.

No! Even Jesus Christ and all the other prophets sent from Above spoke of the death which might occur even during life, that is to say, of the death of that "Tyrant" from whom proceeds our slavery in this life and solely from the liberation from which depends the first chief liberation of man.

The life of Christ appears nonsensical at an ordinary level. For Why would a young man be willing to die one of the most unimaginably horrible deaths at the hands of his self-appointed enemies for the sake of everyone's salvation? In psychiatric terms, this kind of thinking, let alone action, is delusional and a product of a sick mind.

Yet, despite this, the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ has inspired and fuelled the Gospel of Love to spread throughout the world in the last 2,000 years. Without it, we simply would not have modern civilisation as we know it today.

👉However, on closer examination, a pattern emerges that makes Christ's acts critically necessary for what was intended to be accomplished over subsequent millennia - that is, to implant the seed into the human heart for the need of 'service and sacrifice' - to love one's neighbour - and support the evolution of humanity. The foresight is truly divine. 👈

Great session, thank you to all participants for sharing these diamonds with us. Not to mention your sense of humour, which helps so much putting some of the coming weird extraterrestrial stuff in perspective, as does knowing salt mines to be our best allies in certain situations.:grad:
Yes, thanks for another great session! Good to know about salt mines, there are salt mines under Detroit, Michigan. Not too far away.
Then again, one could get salt lick blocks and build an igloo with em' in the back yard. :-D

You can probably see that I was trying to get the 'real deal' in these questions, but, as usual, "no dice". BUT, that doesn't mean we can't speculate. So, how to reconcile these apparently opposing ideas of NO overt "alien invasion", but instead "via proxies", BUT there still being a generalized awareness of aliens (i.e. not proxies alone) AND "dramatic displays of power and control"?

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
I think the alien presence will quite simply attempt to colonise us. As the British, French, and Dutch, etc have done.

Would not an alien race have observed us to see how it can easily be achieved through bringing technological advancement, inter-breeding, and eventual complete dominance over the indigenous human race.

Back
Top Bottom