Session 14 January 2023

In such a situation, where everyone's daily life may have already been turned upside-down and inside-out or literally destroyed, most will be shocked to the core by all the changes, AKA transmarginally inhibited. So the "proxies" claiming divine or extra-terrestrial providence may just be taken in with a blink by the global masses, followed by, "Okay, but can I have my cup of soup now?"

Isn’t this just “fitting” from John Kerry:

“It's pretty extraordinary that we select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives, are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet. It’s almost extraterrestrial.”

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.
It would seem that the "aliens" require a significant amount of energy to stay on the frequency same as planet Earth, but apparently on other planets like Jupiter, Saturn that are already in fourth density it is easier for them to stay on that frequency, also this planets resonate vibrational it seem higher, like i found in some transcrip of the C's.

What is the diameter of the solid core?
A: 3 microns.
Q: (L) Are you saying that Jupiter is gassy and slushy all the way through?
A: Yes. A: If that is what they are saying , but remember, Jupiter, Saturn and others resonate to vibrational levels greater than Earth.

This is why i think "aliens" require a significant amount of energy to stay on the same frequency on planet earth:

(L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?
A: Invisible.
A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?
A: When they are not thinking about it.
Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist? They have to focus on it for it to become visible?
A: Close.
Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was able to see us?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?
A: Able to see you when they choose to.
Q: (J) In other words, they focus on the frequency to see us.
(L) I guess it is like animals in second density. You ride down the road and don't really see what is around you unless you focus in on it. (J) Unless you concentrate on looking for them... (T) Like standing still in a forest and after a time you can see what is there. (J) It is all according to perception.
A: Yes, but 4th level is the first one with true variability.

And here some question very interesting about Jupiter(that is already in 4th density)

(T) An additional sun, like if Jupiter blows up? Is Jupiter an unborn sun?
A: Jupiter is already a star.

Q: (L) Do beings inhabit Jupiter?
A: 5th density and up.

Q: (L) Why do we not perceive planet earth as a star?
A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.
Q: (F) How the hell can that be? (L) If a planet...
A: Every thing cycles fully

(A) I have a problem with this Saturn and Jupiter. If they are less dense, but have stronger gravitational fields. According to what I know their gravitational field is stronger because they are bigger. So, even though they are less dense, they have more mass and their gravitational field is stronger. And that is all.
A: Yes this is true.
(L) What is the gravitational profile of Jupiter or Saturn, for example, as contrasted to the gravitational profile of the Earth?
A: They are much stronger gravitationally.
Q: (C) Why didn’t their ammonia bind with the methane and sink to the core?
A: Because density affects buoyancy.
Q: (L) The bounce of what?
A: The gases.
Q: (L) Why are they less dense?
A: Because of their size juxtaposed with their environment relative to their distance from Sol. jupiter/
Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet?
(J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.
A: Jupiter is level 4 density.
Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?
A: 5, 6, and 7.

Thanks for sharing the session with us!

Funny point about giants - we watched that new Aladdin remake where Will Smith plays the Genie, and he has a line in the movie along the lines of "giants don't exist, everybody knows that". It was kinda out of context and made me think Dis[aster]ney wrote that in there to add to the mass populus' subconciousness RAM of BS

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.
This is very interesting and can be applied to many other branches of life.

First of all, let's note that just as resistance to alien spacecraft or other technology could stop them precisely because people would not want them (it would violate their free will)...

...So, too, a sufficient number of conscious people could begin to be resistant to the conflict in Ukraine (as an agressor), for example. And in this way they would also trigger a situation in which their free will would be violated by that that something happening that they generally do not wish for themselves and others (anti-human war motives). So, sharing the truth about the world, is not only informing others, it is also indirectly catalyzing their adopted "abilities" of free will/free choice to what reality they want to live and its power to influence the world!!!

What else, it's also a matter of human relationships. If something causes resentment and resistance in us, it may suggest that our free will is being violated. And we are well on our way to following our instincts to protect ourselves using this growing opposition in us.

Also, doing something to someone who does not wish it no matter what it is, is also a violation of the free will of that person by us, and we do not want this because it, in addition to losses outside, also to ourselves sooner or later that will return. So one must be perfect and cheerful to others. Love!

Respect for Free Will is the most important Law of Existence.

Many thanks for the new session! As I was reading about the alien invasion and how they will be presented as some sort of savior, it made me think about how people could easily be duped due to religious programming. Most western and eastern religions describe a savior or benevolent forces to come down and save those in the religion on judgement day. It’s possible that this was part of the agenda to rule us in 4th density. People wouldn’t even question it and would happily board the ships in order to go to “heaven”.

It is amazing that even though we currently live in a realm of ignorance and darkness, there’s always light penetrating through. Everyone that is contributing to the work has the possibility of awakening people and guiding them, respecting free will of course. This alone gives me hope and motivation to continue trying my best!

Thank you Laura & crew as well as all in the forum :)

Many thx for the intriguing session Chateau crew lots to take in and im going to rewatch 'They live' I think as a refresher for the invasion..sorry helping hand of our inter dimensional brothers in the times ahead.
Lovely to see the question on Eastern orthodox Christianity and its relation to paleo and comments about Paul and mark brings new light on a dull day thank you Laura.
Hope everyone's ok and please reach out when you can to others here and much love to all.

Was thinking about how to resolve this and one possible way would be for there to be an announcement of some kind of 'remote contact' with an "extra-terrestrial intelligent source" via SETI or similar. That, if presented as legit by govts. etc., would allow for the generalized awareness of the existence of "aliens" without any *actual* aliens. After that, I suppose more 'contact' could be established and govts. or WEF type people might get some really great ideas from this "contact" to solve lots of problems. Still sounds loopy, but hey! things are already pretty loopy!

“IF” it is dimensions, my limited understanding is those are different formation of our reality going off infinitely on a horizontal plane. If some being or AI could access all variabilities of our present world, then you could solve problems from Hitler to medical issues very quickly. I’m thinking of how recently J. Peterson was working with an AI program that wrote a first chapter of his next hypothetical book with quite difficult parameters in 3 seconds.

Just a point of attention here.

AI we have today, at least for what we know officially, does NOT reason. AI today are an huge amount of statistics so it can mimic by making combinations from what it was trained on and the illusion if very good but full of errors.

So writing the first chapter of a book in 3s is not impressive but probably a kind of smooth talk.

And in this sens you're right, if an AI is trained on 4D STS data, I don't want to imagine the result! Perhaps all the New Age channels were a glimpse of it.

That Indo-European language ‘emerged’ is a really strange way to put it if it came from another planet. ‘Emerged’ as virus do? Or 'emerged' as when some Kantekkians have been transferred by natural portals, then the ones that have not been brought to Earth by ships?

But both came with the same language, no matter the way they came to Earth, did they? Or were there several languages on Kantek at this time in their history? This 'emerged' word in this context makes me wondering...

I don't think it's necessary so formal. I think humans brain can connect on the unconscious level and take back a particular language in the conscious level, at least an embryo, influenced by memories fragments and perhaps the telluric energies of the land. Or just be synchronized enough on the unconscious level to magically agree on the structural works.

It can sound a bit strange but there was less scramble at the time.

And it make me think of another question for the next time: Do we have a group soul additional to our own? (Well, the C's said we're part of a fragmented soul).

Thanks for the session folks and all the hard work. ❤
possible way would be for there to be an announcement of some kind of 'remote contact' with an "extra-terrestrial intelligent source" via SETI or similar. That, if presented as legit by govts. etc., would allow for the generalized awareness of the existence of "aliens" without any *actual* aliens. After that, I suppose more 'contact' could be established and govts. or WEF type people might get some really great ideas from this "contact" to solve lots of problems. Still sounds loopy, but hey! things are already pretty loopy!
Was thinking the same, an official announcement would do the trick, as with covid people don't ask questions, they will be very desperate at this point and be glad of a saviour. Whatever happens, it will be interesting to watch.

Hi Seek10, am I correct in my understanding that your question above about a move from cow eating to cow worship (and no cow eating) by the Brahmans, was designed as a push back against Buddhists who, I presume, supported cow eating, and that your idea was that the move towards a more veggie diet by the Brahmans weakened the populations and made them more susceptible to the Black Death virus?
@seek10 uses the word "scarcity" which would indicate scarcity of cows and push by the brahmins to consolidate the herds to themselves. Likely the cometary (or volcanic?) event was decimating the domesticated animals too. Note: there are a few ancient tales about cows being a brahmin property, having descended from the heaven and given to the chief priest etc to then feed the masses with milk and ghee (butter).

What's confusing to me is that they had to be aware of the benefit of cow's meat in order to prohibit its use to the budhhists to inflict more diseases and poor health, in turn, consuming the meat themselves secretly to keep their good health but there's no concrete evidence of that. So, likely they were scared to kill cows themselves, being brainwashed by "the event" similar to the jews being brainwashed by a comet god. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom