Tucker Carlson and Fox News "agree to part ways" - Was he FIRED?

Here is what Jimmy Dore and friends have to say:

I had the same initial reaction as Dore: they fired him because they didn't want Carlson giving RFK Jr a platform over the next 18 months. RFK Jr must be like kryptonite to the regime: his mere presence reminds everyone that his father and uncle were murdered by the same kind of ruthless, power-mad, anti-democrats currently in control, and he's the most high-profile 'truther' on vaccines. So, on just that score alone, in having RFK Jr on his show, Carlson crossed swords with both the CIA/'intel community' and Big Pharma.

But as you watch the rest of those highlights from recent Carlson shows, including his dynamite speech at the Heritage, it becomes harder to pick which of his 'thought-crimes' might have cost him his job. For all his blindspots, Carlson's just a great all-rounder.

It surprises me that Carlson was able to retain his position at Fox for so long! I think he's a man of character in his regard for the truth, and he is also highly relatable and has a rather impressive ability to not only withstand attack but also grow from it.
I agree. Given the 'toxicity' of working anywhere close to levers of power in a pathocracy, it's actually amazing how long he was on air - and, while telling the truth, humorously and relentlessly mocking the regime. Sometimes the insanity of it all would get to him and his anger or frustration showed, but he generally came across as if he was 'enjoying himself blue'!

here's Michael Rectenwalds take on it, similar to above, blackrock and the ADL

It also makes me wonder if there was something which was determining why a number of people seemingly appearing out of nowhere and started to speak up despite the grave risk for their lives and their livelihoods. Was it purely the fact of the totalitarian measures put in place over the last 3+ years or could it in some instances be what the C's mentioned 3 years ago?
A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
So instead of having something which would make people more controllable, in some cases the opposite was the case, which perhaps partly answers how come a number of people with a lot of public exposure have started to speak truth to power.
Further:
Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.
Their strategy to engineer a greater control of the populace backfired and we are seeing the consequences.

I had the same initial reaction as Dore: they fired him because they didn't want Carlson giving RFK Jr a platform over the next 18 months. RFK Jr must be like kryptonite to the regime: his mere presence reminds everyone that his father and uncle were murdered by the same kind of ruthless, power-mad, anti-democrats currently in control, and he's the most high-profile 'truther' on vaccines. So, on just that score alone, in having RFK Jr on his show, Carlson crossed swords with both the CIA/'intel community' and Big Pharma.

But as you watch the rest of those highlights from recent shows, including his dynamite at the Heritage, it becomes harder to pick which of his 'thought-crimes' might have cost him his job. For all his blindspots, Carlson's just a great all-rounder.

The Duran see it this way too. They predict the de-platforming of RFK by mainstream media, makes sense to me.

Silver lining is that he may pursue an independent broadcast career on an internet outlet, which may radically increase his audience and his freedom to express his views.

'Seems' to be a good egg, all things considered. Annoys me when 'truthers', frothing at the mouth, dismiss the likes of Carlson and Peter Hitchens as 'Gatekeepers.' Maybe they are, maybe they ain't, but one thing is for sure: they've made a much bigger dent in the universe than I've managed

This just in, perhaps the beginning of a smear campaign. According to this MSNBC program, Tucker was drunk on fame and power.

Well, looks like Abby Grossberg never even met Tucker Carlson! 🤡

“Like many on the [Tucker Carlson Tonight] staff, Abby never met Tucker Carlson in person because he taped the show from his personal studios in Maine and Florida, and he did not visit Fox’s NY HQ during her time there,” Kimberly A. Catala, one of the attorneys representing Grossberg, told Amber Athey of The Spectator.

Back
Top Bottom