Tucker Carlson and Fox News "agree to part ways" - Was he FIRED?

"Is Tucker the new George Carlin?" Maybe....

Maybe there should be a name for it. If there is I haven’t heard it yet, but it seems that some comedians morph into angry-prophets and they become even more popular because of it. The jokes and anecdotal stories become truths delivered with anger. Like the type George Carlin morphed into, and Rosanne Barr is morphing into now.

One of the books about the after-life I read recently, had this to say. “Paraphrasing” a soul was explaining how he was working with two other souls in various life times, and he had been spending part of his life times developing comedy. The question was asked (by the hypnotherapist I think) “Is comedy a worthy goal here on the earth plane and beyond?” The answer come back: “OH yes! A great medicine for hypocrisy, hubris, blind spots…you name it. And use on yourself liberally😊” After thinking about that, I have to agree, humor is probably and human essential, and gestates into anger-prophesy if ignored.

. The question was asked (by the hypnotherapist I think) “Is comedy a worthy goal here on the earth plane and beyond?” The answer come back: “OH yes! A great medicine for hypocrisy, hubris, blind spots…you name it. And use on yourself liberally😊” After thinking about that, I have to agree, humor is probably and human essential, and gestates into anger-prophesy if ignored.
How synchronistic. Literally a few minutes ago I stumbled upon the Afterlife thread on this forum which gave me a whole new perspective while I was currently entering another season of "Ego Death" (Less about the ego being "bad" and more about being another stepping stone in being stripped to the bone like one of The Wave books is all about, well pretty much the whole series of The Wave has that underlying theme). Anyways I just finished reading it and closed down my internet browser but something called me to open up the forum again and found your comment with an easter egg for my human experience today.

Also, humor has been a powerful medicine in so many ways for myself and so many others on this earth as the saying goes "Laughter is the best medicine" thus I resonate with you comment. Humor is powerful not only as a medicine but to bring to light so many truths that we may otherwise hide from or turn away from. It brings to light, that which conceals itself in darkness, in a non aggressive and playful way that opens the door for non aggressive/violent conversations. Humor helps break down the ice and blocks we may hold around different situations and beliefs systems.

Humor can pull us out of a state of anger, grieving, sadness, etc that has been prolonged and now causes stagnant energy. It's like humor carries with it vital life force energy to restore one, even if it's for a temporary time. It's not a band aid but rather a stepping stone to those down in the dumps.

That's just a small part of how beautiful humor can be when rooted in love. :)

Back
Top Bottom