SummerLite said:
I wasn't sure where to post this, here or the Alex Jones thread but decided here since there has been discussion about NASA announcing life on Mars.

Robert David Steele on The Alex Jones Show. June 30,2017

Nasa has been forced to deny a bizarre conspiracy theory that it is running a child slave colony on Mars. The theory was cooked up by ex-CIA case officer who spouted the wild allegations on a US national radio show on Thursday

Ex-CIA officer Robert David Steele made the comments on The Alex Jones Show
He claimed that children have been secretly shipped to Mars to work as slaves
In response, a Nasa spokesman said that 'there are no humans on Mars'
Earlier this week, Nasa was forced to deny that it was soon to announce the discovery of alien life

"We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,' Mr Steele said.
So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.'

Mr Jones agreed, saying 'clearly they don't want us looking into what is happening' because 'every time probes go over they turn them off.'
'Look, I know that 90 per cent of the Nasa missions are secret and I've been told by high level Nasa engineers that you have no idea. There is so much stuff going on,' he said.

The agency's statement comes just days after a rumour surfaced that it was soon to announce the discovery of alien life.

The hacker collective Anonymous set conspiracy theorists abuzz this week after it claimed Nasa is on the verge of announcing the discovery of alien life.

In a video, shared to an unofficial YouTube channel said to be affiliated with the vigilante group, a masked presenter cited snippets of a recent talk by Nasa Associate Administrator Dr Thomas Zurbuchen to support their prediction.

But shortly afterwards Nasa confirmed that no such announcement is on the way.

Dr Zurbuchen took to Twitter on Tuesday to assure that the reports were false, and said that we still do not know if we are alone in the universe.

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4654288/Nasa-denies-running-child-slave-colony-Mars.html

Going back to this claim by Steele that "children have been secretly shipped to Mars to work as slaves" I think this whole UFO business is not what our 3D technology is capable of achieving.

In one of the Linda Mouton Howe videos she used the phrase "Trojan Horse" to describe the technology allowed to fall into the hands of the MIC.

She speculates we were only allowed to have technology that would be beneficial to the aliens who gave it to us. I think the deep state/secret government/NASA is touting fantastic claims to impress us with interstellar or galactic space travel that they don't really have. That is not to say they don't have some very high technologies but I don't think they have been to Mars.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?

A: More as an "agent provocateur."

Q: (T) Is he working for the government?

A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (L) Is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Linda Howe?

A: No.

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?

A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

I think we are just being set up to expect these Martians or "Blue Avians?" to show up.

Also, another aspect is the "Hyperdimensional" nature of where some of this technology is coming from as this thread and this session reminded me:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=29988.msg387170#msg387170 said:
Q: (L) Okay, we've got this Denver UFO thing. Obviously, it's a UFO, which means it's what?
A: Hyperdimensional as we have discussed before.
Q: (L) Is this anything new, or is this something that's been going on for a long time?
A: Longer than you suspect.
Q: (L) Well, obviously it doesn't show up on cameras unless you slow the film down...
A: That is typical as we have discussed in the past.
Q: (L) Does this mean that we're heading for being invaded by aliens?
A: We have also covered densities and that sort of thing. Your planet is definitely moving through a
transition as all the many things you note and discuss point toward. However what is apparent now is
temporary.

Q: (L) So, the things like sinkholes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, the strange noises in the sky,
electrical charges... All of that stuff are symptoms of this transition? Is that what you're saying?
Q: (L) And that's only temporary?
A: Yes. And UFOs become more obvious during such transitions.
Q: (Perceval) Why is this Denver thing even unusual? (L) I didn't think it was that unusual either.
A: It exits and enters via a "time lock".
Q: (L) There is one question I want to ask about this UFO thing. Kind of what I get from what you're
saying is that extra or excessive or highly visible UFO activity is only a temporary or transitory thing
when the planet is going through some kind of density transition? Is that what you're suggesting?
A: Yes
Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from
1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?
A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between
densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have
psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been
invaded!
Q: (Perceval) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda)
Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Perceval) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Perceval) When they
talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of
psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?
A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

Q: (Kniall) That's interesting because there was a session where they described what happened at the
WTC as being a dome of the timelock or something. And they just mentioned "time lock" in reference to
this. (Ailen) But then why do they become more visible during a time of transition?
A: Difficult to control matching frequencies when the frequencies of the multilevel environment keeps
changing.
Q: (L) There was something else I wanted to ask about. (Andromeda) What about that humming sound
that we all heard awhile back in the office?
A: Electrical charge.
Q: (L) How come we can't measure things like that?
A: Everything else including instruments are within the system.
Q: (Perceval) They said electrical charge... (L) Then you can't tell that a charge is different from
anything... (Perceval) What we heard in the office was coming from the computer amp, but... (Mr.
Scott) Well, but it's like if you measure the voltage between something and the earth, if the charge of
both is increased, the voltage will be the same but the total charge on both can be much higher. But
you can't tell because you're using a device that can only measure the difference between two points.
(L) Belibaste, what's your question about the companion star grounding that you mentioned earlier?
(Belibaste) In a previous session, it was said that the companion star coming closer induced a
grounding of the sun. I simply wanted to know more precisely how this grounding occurs. For example,
is there some kind of electric connection between the sun and the companion star, and if so, which kind
of current transits between those two celestial bodies?
A: Indeed, but that occurs "outside" the system.
Q: (Belibaste) That's what you said, Ark. That it's a kind of wormhole...
A: Wormhole is good!
Q: (Belibaste) At the level of the sun, can we say that the reason for this grounding is the reduced
positive overall charge?
Q: (Belibaste) Okay, this reduced positive charge induces a reduced field that increases gravity?
Q: (Belibaste) And this increase in gravity explains why there are less solar winds expelled from the
sun although there is increased cometary activity?
Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in
there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are
accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?
A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the
Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.
Q: (Perceval) You said that it was more along the line of psyops with a specific goal…
A: Remind people how much they need the chancellor and his pals!
Q: (L) Like the scene in “V for Vendetta”. (Perceval) How many individuals were involved in the killings
of the people at Sandy Hook?
A: 5
Q: (Perceval) Was the younger guy, Adam, involved? Did he shoot anybody?
A: He shot but did he hit anything???
Q: (L) I would say they involved him. They had him mind-controlled or hypnotized, he had a gun in his
hand, ya know... He's undoubtedly pulling the trigger and shooting. (Belibaste) Like Sirhan Sirhan. He
was shooting, but he wasn't the real killer. (L) He was there making a lot of noise. Like that French
military disaster where they were showing off for the public and supposed to be using blanks, and
somebody had live ammunition. Well, he may have had blanks. (Perceval) Did the people who planned
Sandy Hook, did they have a plan to include his brother Ryan?
A: Not necessarily.
Q: (Perceval) Did none of the staff that survived or anybody see that there were five people, and not
just one?
A: No. But even if they did, remember the Pentagon and Flight 77.
Q: (L) I would say that the ones who actually saw them were dead. They were the ones who were
killed. (Perceval) And the people that did this, were they part of an overt US government agency like
the CIA or something? Or was it something more murky and hidden?
A: Murky is right. By the way, 5 people includes support, not all shooters with visibility.
Q: (Perceval) It was pretty sick. (L) So was 9/11. So was JFK's assassination. So was Bobby Kennedy's.
So was Martin Luther King's. So was Diana's. So was John Lennon's. (Perceval) I know, but you're
talking about shooting 20 6-year-old children. (L) Well, look at what they did here in France.
Mohammed Merah. (Perceval) But this is just... There are 20 of them. (L) How many were killed up
there in Norway? (Thorbiorn) 78, I think. Yeah, with the Breivik shooting, how many shooters were
there with that one? (L) Well, that one was pretty much a crazy guy, because they've got him on trial.
When they get somebody on trial, it's usually because it's a crazy guy. When the shooter is dead, you
can bet that something else was going on. (Ailen) Well, Sirhan... (Perceval) There's a level of personal
involvement... Well, I shouldn't be surprised. (L) Well, yeah, why would any of us be surprised? That's
the thing. (Thorbiorn) For Breivik, there have been some rumors that there were other people involved.
He was framed as the only one. (Belibaste) 78 is a lot for one person to shoot. (L) Yeah. Maybe we
should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?
A: Out of sight, yes.
Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...
Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...
A: Practice run!
Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other
attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people
with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a
school shooting or something. What was up with that?
A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.
Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains
are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's
brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along
with the targets. Is that it?
A: Exactly.

Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook
reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness
signaling to itself?
A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not
listening is!
Q: (Perceval) It shouts very loudly at you! (Kniall) On September 13, something was seen above
mainly Arizona and New Mexico. It was claimed it was the US Army test firing rockets, some kind of
rocket booster, and then they fired two patriot missiles at it to shoot it down. I wrote an article about it
suggesting that it was the cover-up of a celestial event? (Perceval) Was that a fireball?
Q: (Andromeda) What about the gas leak explosion in Indiana? (L) Oh, yeah! (Perceval) What caused
that? That's the question. It's as short as I can make it. [laughter]
A: It wasn't a gas leak!
Q: (Perceval) So, was it for example, caused by a fireball? A space rock?
Q: (Perceval) A micro fireball? (L) Well, I don't think that's it. I think probably it's more like a comet
fragment? (Perceval) Was it a discharge from a comet fragment?
A: Air burst, but very low and highly charged.
Q: (Perceval) Something in the universe didn't like those two houses.
A: It wasn't the houses, it was the location.
Q: (Perceval) Something underground that attracted it?
Q: (Belibaste) What was it?
A: Charge.
Q: (Belibaste) Electric charge.
Q: (Belibaste) But coming from an underground...
A: Opening up!
Q:

As you can see in the above session the 4D UFOs are "hyperdimensional" requiring a "time lock" to enter and exit 3D. Our secret government UFOs are not capable of the same antics that 4D UFOs but are probably much more limited technology although impressive I imagine.

Also HAARP is being used to muddle our brains while we wait. Some of these phenomena are only "temporary" until the transition to the 4th density is complete. 4D STS are trying to set up complete control before the transition to control us in 4D.

That is my assessment so far anyway.

While we are looking various investigators we see some are more credible than others but none describe things the way the Cs explain the hyperdensionality of a "density transition".

Laura said:
Well, funny that you bring up rituals and magic; that's another topic I gathered a lot of info on by slogging through ancient Mesopotamian stuff. If you want to get the skinny on it, and be amazed that anybody really buys into this stuff as it is presented, read Jean Bottéro's "Religion in Ancient Mesopotamia" and "Philosophy before the Greeks - The Pursuit of Truth in Ancient Babylonia " by Marc van de Mieroop. "A History of the Ancient Near East, ca. 3000–323 BC" by the same author is pretty much necessary, though there are several other comprehensive histories by other authors that I like also, particularly Mario Liverani. Anyway, this small list will just get your toes wet.

Thank you for the reading list. I've had a brief look on Amazon and will check these out more thoroughly when I have the time. It's a interesting topic and inspiring you have discovered so much about it in your studies. I dont have the fortitude you have unfortunately, to "slog" through so many books but maybe able to handle a few. The art work from this time is kind of strange also and I've only looked at that more closely after buying a book at our library book sale recently. I'd like to know more about that time period in general. The art book I purchased is a bit dated and is full of archaeological bias. For instance, all statues of women are assumed to be fertility idols or a representation of another cult. :shock:

Do you recommend any particular book by Mario Liverani ?

Liverani: anything he wrote that's been translated into English unless you read Italian.

Shijing said:
Here's a recent discussion between Richard Dolan and Bill Ryan:

https://youtu.be/wMhhQwbyLQc

They discuss several people including Robert David Steele and Michael Salla.

Thanks Shijing. I think this discussion is a good example of the kind of standard we could adopt for this subject of UFOs and secret space programs.

I know it may seem like I try to use the sessions as "proof" of events but it really goes in both directions for me. Sometimes I see the events and vaguely remember something the Cs said about such things and try to find exactly what was said. Other times I am reading the transcripts or other books Laura has written and try to search the current events and history to make a comparison.

In the interview Richard Dolan said “The Truth is a tough mistress”.

And Bill Ryan mentioned Richard Dolan saying on his radio show “You don’t have to admit you were wrong you say “I’ve revised my opinion”.

It’s similar to the idea of “thinking with a hammer” I suppose.

Previously I said "I don't think they have been to Mars." To "revise my opinion" I have say I don't really know for sure about the SSP going to Mars and I leave that "open".

I suppose it depends who is really the major player in the secret space programs. Maybe a "break-away civilization" underground could have the capability to travel to Mars or who knows where.

Session 23 November 1996
Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

I suppose it would be difficult to know if there is any collusion happening with the "Terran underground civilization", the 4D Orions and the secret government.

Shijing said:

Watched this video interview & was intrigued by the reference to TheMarsRecords.com. Accessed the site & started reading the material, eventually getting to the recorded clinical sessions of Michael Relfe. Still in the early parts of it but amazed that Montauk has been referenced several times. A little further on, Michael brings up Scopolamine - first heard of this drug via Chip Tatum & his expo of Project Pegasus. Scopolamine was used to drug targeted people into performing despicable acts that were video recorded in order to blackmail them into complete compliance. According to Michael, Scopolamine was necessary for the hyper-space gateway/tunnel - "The scopolamine stops you from going crazy when you’re in the tunnel." It's taken one hour before departure.

A list was compiled of all the drugs Michael had had in his lifetime including drugs used by the aliens:

Hydronalynx – It is used for radiation poisoning. This was used in the crash.
Masiform DX – it is used as a stimulant. This was used for flying.
Melanexy – It is used is an anaesthetic (it works within 5-10 seconds). This was used in the crash.
Sterilex – This was used in the operation and in the crash suit.

Micheal apparently was part of the Secret Space fleet, flew a spaceship that engaged in space combat that resulted in a severe combat injury and the crash of his ship. His specialized space suit kept him from dying.

He was on Mars for 20 years & then was time regressed back to the timeline when he originally left. He had worked as a remote viewer in addition to being a space pilot.

I'll need to keep reading to discover if any Blue Avians are mentioned - so far just greys & reptillians. As some may recall, the Cs made reference to Montauk as being of more importance than other things that have captured attention.

JEEP said:
Shijing said:

Watched this video interview & was intrigued by the reference to TheMarsRecords.com. Accessed the site & started reading the material, eventually getting to the recorded clinical sessions of Michael Relfe. Still in the early parts of it but amazed that Montauk has been referenced several times. A little further on, Michael brings up Scopolamine - first heard of this drug via Chip Tatum & his expo of Project Pegasus. Scopolamine was used to drug targeted people into performing despicable acts that were video recorded in order to blackmail them into complete compliance. According to Michael, Scopolamine was necessary for the hyper-space gateway/tunnel - "The scopolamine stops you from going crazy when you’re in the tunnel." It's taken one hour before departure.

A list was compiled of all the drugs Michael had had in his lifetime including drugs used by the aliens:

Hydronalynx – It is used for radiation poisoning. This was used in the crash.
Masiform DX – it is used as a stimulant. This was used for flying.
Melanexy – It is used is an anaesthetic (it works within 5-10 seconds). This was used in the crash.
Sterilex – This was used in the operation and in the crash suit.

Micheal apparently was part of the Secret Space fleet, flew a spaceship that engaged in space combat that resulted in a severe combat injury and the crash of his ship. His specialized space suit kept him from dying.

He was on Mars for 20 years & then was time regressed back to the timeline when he originally left. He had worked as a remote viewer in addition to being a space pilot.

I'll need to keep reading to discover if any Blue Avians are mentioned - so far just greys & reptillians. As some may recall, the Cs made reference to Montauk as being of more importance than other things that have captured attention.

Jeep,

I am not sure that Michael Relfe is any more credible than Corey Goode. In keeping with the video interview I think it lacks "falsifiabllity" as Dolan terms it. There is no way to verify or disprove Relfe's story.

If he was part of a secret project and took those drugs who can say whether he is free from mind control even if he claims to be.

As far as the Montauk project I am more interested in what the Cs have said and go from there to look for more information.

In relation to Montauk project several others have made claims such as Al Bielek and Andrew Bisiago.

Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) Has there been a landing on Mars by the United States?

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek a phony?2
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Did he work on the Philadelphia project?
Q: (L) Was he brainwashed to have fake outrageous memories?
Q: (L) Is he lying deliberately?
A: Instructed by government for disinformation dissemination.

[...]

NOTES

1 The asteroid belt is a doughnut-shaped concentration of asteroids orbiting the Sun between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, closer to the orbit of Mars. The asteroids have a slightly elliptical orbit. The time for one revolution around the Sun varies from about three to six Earth years. The strong gravitational force of the planet Jupiter shepherds the asteroid belt, pulling the asteroids away from the Sun, keeping them from careening into the inner planets. The asteroid belt may be material that never coalesced into a planet, perhaps because its mass was too small; the total mass of all the asteroids is only a small fraction of that of our Moon. Whether or not the asteroid belt is the remains of a planet that was destroyed cannot be definitely affirmed or denied. After reading a number of books and papers on the subject, one finds that those who say "impossible" don't have much to back them up, and those who think that it might be possible can't prove anything either. Those who think it was a planet suppose that it might have been fragmented by an impact by a large comet.

2 Al Bielek is, apparently, a convincing speaker in the eyes of some people. He presents a wide range of popular references during his talks and weaves quite a tale in the telling. However, the information available prior to the 1983 movie, "The Philadelphia Experiment" did not concern the prospect of time transport. The stated focus of the "Philadelphia Experiment" project was to "achieve radar invisibility". Mr. Bielek states that his "memories began coming back AFTER seeing the movie in 1988."

Many people get the impression that he incorporates new topics into his storyline as fast as he hears them, claiming that his "memory suddenly came back on that." One major flaw in his story is the statement that Nikola Tesla was in association with and in charge of the Philadelphia project. This is highly incredible since the experiment supposedly occurred in July, 1943 and Tesla died on January 7, 1943 in New York City. Dr. Von Neumann (of computer fame) was supposedly involved in the "Philadelphia Experiment" with Tesla, Einstein and LeBon. Bielek says he is recorded to have died in 1953 or 1957.

In Phoenix, 1986, Bielek's memories recalled a site in Montauk which, according to Bielek, "might be where Von Neumann currently resides in obscurity". Another major discrepancy, records indicate the original manned experiment occurred on October 28, 1943, NOT the 12th of August, 1943. Despite the irregularities, there were some interesting comments made in regard to time. The two most outstanding things about the public lecture was the showing of a slide purported to be a "Zero Time Reference Generator" which looks strangely similar to an old Army field kitchen refrigeration unit, according to Chuck Henderson's military experience. No technical details were given or offered. This device was purported to be the oscillator which drove the coils of the experiment. Mr. Bielek claimed that the unit shown was used to synchronize two separate signals (one for each coil).

The literature of the "Philadelphia Experiment" is replete with descriptions of the technology. If you get the chance to hear Mr. Bielek, it is highly recommended if only for entertainment. However, if you want usable data, good luck!

I think much of what is available is more for entertainment as Laura's notes indicate. It is not that the Philadelphia Experiment or the Montauk Project don't have any factual basis but getting to the facts is difficult.

Montauk is not so much about space travel as "time" travel according to this:

Session 9 June 1996
Q: (L) Moving along... recently I read "On the Trail of the Assassins," by Jim Garrison, the New Orleans attorney. This is the book about his investigation into the Kennedy assassination. I know that we asked one or two questions about this earlier, but I think that now, with expanded perspective, we could ask a few more. Was the purported Cuban agenda what was really behind the assassination of JFK?

A: Not in its entirety.

Q: (L) Was there, in fact, any connection between this murder and JFK planning to reveal the government's knowledge of alien interaction?

A: Maybe, or that was feared, based upon a sophisticated psychological profiling system.

Q: (L) One thing that we noticed was that Lee Oswald was 'sheep dipped' in many areas around the country, well before the election of Kennedy. Why would this be the case?

A: Consortium.

Q: (L) What was the intention in using Oswald in this way? Was it just to have a handy person around, or did they already know, in advance, that Kennedy would be elected and that they would assassinate him?

A: Time alteration.

Q: (L) Do you mean time alteration in the sense that these events did NOT actually occur at the noted times, or that they were able to go back in time and do this to put more confusion into the picture?

A: Latter, see Montauk.

Q: (L) Obviously the consortium was operating through the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, and God knows who else, but, can you tell us who fired the shot that caused JFK's death?

A: No, because it would put you in grave danger.

According to the Session 7 October 1994 above the US had not been to Mars at that "time" but "time" is one aspect of what Montauk and the Philadelphia experiment were about.

The "time" travel aspect is interesting in itself but there were apparently "off-shoots" from the Montauk Project which strangely enough involved testing the Soviet air defense systems according to the Cs:

Session 23 November 1996
Q: (T) About Flight 800. Pierre Salinger claims that the info floating around on the internet is accurate.
He says that the Navy downed the flight.
A: Close. Pierre Salinger is an impeccable journalist and not one to "fly off the handle."
Q: (T) Very true. And that is why I am amazed that the rest of the journalism community is attacking
him.
A: Why should you be amazed? They are "bought and paid for."
Q: (T) What did happen to flight 800?
A: This was the result of an experiment gone awry. So was KAL "007" in 1983.
Q: (L) What was the nature of the experiment?
A: Testing of secret impulse guidance system using civilian airliner as an arbitrary "bounce" guidance
target. Instead, it became the "homing" target, and a different aircraft became the bouncer. This was
because the programmers did not anticipate the lower than expected altitude of the 747. Warning: this
must stay in this room for the present!!!!!!!!!! The facts will eventually be discussed by others. At that
time, the danger is lifted.
{At this point, it has been discussed in the exact same terms as described here in a reputable, national
magazine.}
Now, about KAL 007... that one is not dangerous to know. The plane was deliberately instructed to fly
off course in order to trigger the Soviet's Pacific air defense system, to "see what they were made of" in
that area. The plane was lost, but the experiment worked. They did not expect them to shoot down a
civilian airliner. Now, all moving targets create electronic impulses. These can be "read" by the proper
extremely high tech equipment. Older radar guided systems are subject to malfunctions in weather
conditions that are severe, as one example. Also, the impulse system is an offshoot of the
electromagnetic pulse experiments being carried out at Montauk, Brookings and elsewhere as part of
the HAARP project!
In connection with Pentagon missile tests, HAARP has many interesting tie-ins, not
the least of which is your cell phone towers.

Now, the homing target can be any moving object. It can be whatever is entered on the computer. It
can be a squirrel in a tree, a jogger on the beach, a building, whatever you want. The system looks for
any moving target in order to establish recognition to the computer, in order to establish recognition of
match pattern of pulse. TWA 800 was flying at the exact same altitude that was supposed to be
designated for the "drone" craft. The drone plane was farther out at sea. The "bounce" target was to be
any moving object in the air within 400 square miles.
Q: (L) So, TWA 800, through a series of problems, happened to find itself at the right altitude, a
restricted altitude, within the parameters of the experiment. Anything further on this?
A: Not for now.

So these experiments are not just "time" travel related but led to other military uses as the one above. The electromagnetic pulse experiments are also tied to HAARP and cell towers apparently.

I have run out of good examples for now. If you read the whole following session for more information about Montauk you will probably get a better picture of how these experiments may fit together.

Session 23 November 1996
Q: Can you give me a word or two that will clue me as to how to
change my thinking?
A: Sure. Try to explain calculus to a kindergartner!!
Q: You are saying that this Consortium, these Montauk folks, have a
level of knowledge, and a way of thinking, that makes my thinking,
and our thinking, seem like ...
A: Poppycock.
Q: My thinking is poppycock relative to theirs?
Q: (A) But this is only because we do not have this knowledge!
A: Right !!!![
Q: And we are trying to get it!
A: You cannot get it without an enormous amount of patience!
Q: Do we have time to have that kind of patience?
A: These experiments have been conducted over a time period you
would recognize as about 93 years and have involved thousands of
humans and a few hundred NHIs.
Q: Are the people involved in these experiments STS or STO?
A: All "people" are STS.
Q: Well, the people who are working in the direction of STO, what
chance do they have of access to this knowledge?
A: They do not need it.
Q: Why don't they need it?
A: They will have it when the elevator reaches "floor number 4."
[...]

If you were to review the transcripts
extensively, you would find that you possess much more knowledge
on this sort of thing than you apparently have remembered for
tonight's session. You have put forth so much energy toward
building the website that you have drained some of your conscious
recall ability for the moment. And no, we are not criticizing your
efforts, we applaud them!!! But, you could use a thoughtful,
meditative review! Good night.

Yikes!!! :O Dark Journalist 2nd video about Roger Ramsuer has been removed from youtube. I'm shocked!

Coorey Goode's facebook announcment:
Corey Goode
19 hrs ·
We were very happy to see that YouTube removed a video from the Dark Journalist Channel. The video falsely calling Roger a Satanist was removed for privacy violations. Thank you, for the continued support. TY, CG

Well, I'm dumbfounded (funny word)! The video has been removed in some places and not others. Its gone from page 3 on this thread, not listed on DJ's youtube channel but plays on his facebook page and all comments have been removed and blocked. Thats it for this important update...stay tuned.

Here's the link if you want to watch it again. http://www.darkjournalist.com/rpt-newdeep.php There are only 84 views for this version so a new presentation. I see, it has been uploaded by a person named judithnarz.

Part 4 has been removed also. Published on Jun 9, 2017
Exclusive Interview! Whistleblower Derrick Faust Comes Forward!
The link above is for DJ's website, heres his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=dark%20journalist

DJ: "Dark Journalist
15 hrs ·

"Corey Goode Hoax is now exposed and Goode is trying to suppress my series New Age Deep State that shows the marketing cult behind his fake story by having his followers lie to YouTube to remove it. The end of the hoax is near..."

From Goodes facebook page:

Attachments

• 19961585_477689879246647_4671880563171196520_n.jpg
    19961585_477689879246647_4671880563171196520_n.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 152
Quote from goyacobol:
Jeep,

I am not sure that Michael Relfe is any more credible than Corey Goode. In keeping with the video interview I think it lacks "falsifiabllity" as Dolan terms it. There is no way to verify or disprove Relfe's story.

If he was part of a secret project and took those drugs who can say whether he is free from mind control even if he claims to be.

As far as the Montauk project I am more interested in what the Cs have said and go from there to look for more information.
Thanks goyacobol for the input. It's been a very long road re the whole ufo/alien abduction phenomenon w/ facts & disinformation all getting tangled together. Whereas I was pretty up on things pertaining to the earlier history of the phenom, not so much on more recent developments. I had no clue who Corey Goode was till this thread appeared. I think I lost interest along the way when the disinformation being injected became more & more obvious. The Cs transmissions have certainly shed a lot of light, but even they aren't 'foolproof', as has been noted in the past.
A: They will have it when the elevator reaches "floor number 4."
Yeah - we're all pretty much spinning our wheels until "floor number 4" becomes reality. Nonetheless, continuing to "pay attention right and left" helps to keep one's grip on sanity in the midst of all the madness and extreme bizarreness of the situation.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: when you start to look into this stuff, all you will find is LIES and CONFUSION, and it is intended that way. Not only that, but if you look into it very long, if your curiosity engages with it when you do not have sufficient knowledge and being, you invite those energies into your life.

I wrote and published all I'm going to say on the topic because NOTHING can be proven and it is just an endless bait and switch game. We all saw what it did to Dolan and look who he's hanging with now. Sad.

The highest probability is that it is majorly hyperdimensional, our reality is extruded from/embedded in a "higher" reality that is not necessarily favorable to our kind, we may very likely be food. Okay, all that's been said. And it should really, REALLY, give one pause to consider poking around in that black hole. I did, and it nearly killed me. Ya'll have witnessed the kind of attack I've suffered for years. So, if ya'll want to get involved in it, go do it elsewhere.

For possible insight, read session 11 Jan 1997.

Whoa!!! Your right Laura, thanks for the warning. It has given me pause for thought and the subject has had a way of pulling me into it and then I know to back off. But then I'm pulled in again. My curiosity is the culprit and also a anger about deception gets triggered involving certain people in my past. Its a dark hole full of conflict and lies and very likely has its roots in hyperdimensional forces. The topic isn't one where Truth will have a easy time of it and will be destroyed at every opportunity and where others so aggressively defend the lie.

What a snake pit. Thanks for the suggestion to read the session.

Mental Blocking, https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Mental_blocking

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker's “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one's FRV and/or one's basic model of reality Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

SummerLite said:
Its a dark hole full of conflict and lies and very likely has its roots in hyperdimensional forces.

Exactly. A couple quotes from John Keel are in order, I think (from a 1977 interview with Peter Blum):

In a way, these entities are the same thing [as "false angels"]. Usually, when a contactee swallows the whole lie, they end up in deep trouble. Very often, he or she is completely ruined by the whole experience. Their husband or wife leaves them, they lose their job, and very often, they go insane. There are many cases of that.
This kind of paranoia has destroyed different amateur UFO groups around the country. After every wave, groups of people get together and say, "Let's start a UFO club," and really investigate these things. Before you know it, they're really at each other's throats. They're getting mysterious phone calls, and they think, "Well, Charlie's playing a trick on me."

And of course, it isn't Charlie. Charlie's getting the same phone calls, and he's saying, "My God, George is trying to put me on!" So Charlie and George aren't talking. And then other terrible things happen, and finally the whole group not only breaks up, but everyone in the group hates each other from then on.

When it comes to all these "whistleblowers", we not only have to keep in mind the possibility that they're lying, but also that they THINK they're telling the truth, when they're not. And even that could "have its roots in hyperdimensional forces"! Like Keel said elsewhere, no matter what theory you have, the phenomenon has a way of providing evidence to prove your theory. And that's part of the deception. So, best to approach the whole thing with a level of detachment and realize that there's very little you can be sure of.

I feel the same as Laura and Approaching Infinity. This causes me to think about the differences between "curiosity" and "anticipation". Because I was curious about what is the UFO community up to these days too. I am a curious person myself but often it just becomes a distraction to my detriment.

Here are some thoughts from the Cs on curiosity:

Session 3 January 2009

Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that
somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I
would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?
A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world
that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual
function.

Session 31 May 1995

(L) So, it occurs to me that in terms of many of the transcripts, probably the best information is when
we didn't have any beliefs or assumptions about anything at all. We were just asking out of pure
curiosity.

A: Yes

Can we be too curious? Well if we want to find out too much too soon I think it can be a problem.

Session 31 August 1996

Q: (L) Is Ark going to be able to help us with technology, to help other people, or to protect ourselves
in some way? In this really bizarre stuff going on here on our planet?
A: Too much, too soon, my dear. Curiosity killed the cat.
Q: (L) Well, satisfaction brought him back!
A: Not in this case!!!

I still struggle with this myself but I am beginning to see the difference more and more.

Back
Top Bottom