Session 7 September 2013

Yes of course, though I don't know if by proxies they mean only those in the government, or everybody in their personal relationships.

scottiet said:
Hey there! Well, according to wikipedia, a Proxy is; an agent or substitute authorized to act for another person or a document which authorizes the agent so to act, and may have multiple meanings depending on the context it was said in, but generally it is acting on behalf of someone else?

Prometeo said:
Yes of course, though I don't know if by proxies they mean only those in the government, or everybody in their personal relationships.

A Proxie is maybe an individual/group whom you give your sovereignty?

Padme said:
questions shouldn't be asked about Anyone behind their back. yes please delete my account and all my posts if possible.

Padme, if you are still here reading, realize that the rule about "not talking behind someone's back" is something that was set up by society in order to keep people from detecting pathological behavior etc. I don't remember which part, but it was in the wave series, IIRC. Just because someone doesn't talk about someone doesn't mean they don't have thoughts or possible doubts about them. Wouldn't it be a good idea to bring it up and see if other people notice the same thing, if it is a possible issue?

I accept that people can and will talk behind my back.
Most people seem to gossip and judge people based on simple objective things. But, when it comes to the group and the sessions you do know that they aren't doing this just for petty gossip.

Worst case, even IF it were petty gossip, what about that causes you to throw the baby out with the bath water?

I'm surprised to see how many times a sacred cow, a program of what "is good" ends up causing someone to leave.

Divide By Zero said:
Padme said:
questions shouldn't be asked about Anyone behind their back. yes please delete my account and all my posts if possible.

Padme, if you are still here reading, realize that the rule about "not talking behind someone's back" is something that was set up by society in order to keep people from detecting pathological behavior etc. I don't remember which part, but it was in the wave series, IIRC. Just because someone doesn't talk about someone doesn't mean they don't have thoughts or possible doubts about them. Wouldn't it be a good idea to bring it up and see if other people notice the same thing, if it is a possible issue?

I noted this also, how do you know who a person is if you can't compare what you observe with what others people see? Others can see frequently a facet of a person that we can't or we don't have chance to see. But this should be done with respect, not judging prematurely and with a lot of external consideration.

Most people seem to gossip and judge people based on simple objective things. But, when it comes to the group and the sessions you do know that they aren't doing this just for petty gossip.

On the contrary! Is in the gossip where I have seen the most black and white thinking because it is usually based in limited information, presumptions and assumptions. Sometimes there is objetivity in there but it is not usual. The sessions are a special case because people have done work in their selves to correct what I was pointing above

Worst case, even IF it were petty gossip, what about that causes you to throw the baby out with the bath water?

Petty gossip is based in subjetivity IMHO, and you have also to consider the intention of the gossipmonger

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Q: (L) You know better than that, Belibaste. (Ark) He was trying to get an answer quickly... (L) Hurry, get yours while supplies last! {laughter} (Belibaste)About the geomagnetic field of the Earth, I assume that there are three causes: remnant magnetism in the iron-rich crust, the magnetic field induced by the jetstreams, and the core that the C's mentioned previously. Are these three valid causes for the geomagnetic field?

A: Not the main ones.

Q: (Belibaste)What's the main one?

A: Electric flow.
So, our electrons are carried by this current of photons. They are carried along by mechanical means: by bombardment. By direct contact. If the photons are moving from A to B, the electrons will move that way, too.

That motion explains the electrical part of E/M. Electricity is the linear or near-linear motion of free electrons and other quanta by a river of photons. But magnetism is caused by the spin of those same photons. In my mechanical explanation, all photons are spinning, with a real radius of spin and a real angular momentum. This spin tends to be either a clockwise or a counter-clockwise spin, so we can have either photons or anti-photons. In general, photons are emitted by matter and anti-photons are emitted by anti-matter. If we have about the same number of photons and anti-photons, the angular momenta sum to zero, and the E/M field is non-magnetic. This is what I believe is happening on the Moon and on Venus3 and on Mars, so it is neither rare nor exotic.

HOW MAGNETISM WORKS MECHANICALLY
by Miles Mathis
http://milesmathis.com/magnet.html

Possible............ incoming........... :whistle:

Fire And Explosions At Danlin Chemical Plant Near Thomas 09/19/2013
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBg2y1VWwwY

Fire in the Sky News/Major sighting CA,AZ,NM,NV/Huge Fireball! Sep 17, 2013

_www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw6q_ajE8-s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaVp-iXRPfiSxbkhmi56IHQ

Fire in the Sky News/20 states!/4 time zones!/85 reports!

Published on Sep 18, 2013
Witness quote:"I thought something catastrophic happened...'' Again, major sightings being witnessed. September 17, 2013.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw6q_ajE8-s

Attachments

• o-OKLAHOMA-PLANT-FIRE-facebook.jpg
    o-OKLAHOMA-PLANT-FIRE-facebook.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 49
c.a. said:
With that link it appears: Amazing Water Spout in The Bahamas ... I think is this one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVK9fRuhffc

Here is another one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6g71ffKDoY

Here's also a compilation of extreme weather; from beginning of this month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9jGI1mzSI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU9-aSGgj7pVXFEnd-iFzVdA

Olesya said:
Thank you all for sharing new C's session.

Here is puffy Putin's photos

I find this picture of G8 meeting members on the black podium quite interesting.

ten marinets
Olesya said:
Thank you all for sharing new C's session.

Here is puffy Putin's photos

I find this picture of G8 meeting members on the black podium quite interesting.

Ten puppet, i'm wondering who is in the power of control name of all this
recently I'm reading about http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/
I'm seeing so much disproportion us vs them
As all is a Game - lesson

Polish Prime Minister DT
tFsFd6Z.jpg

Nkb24SH.jpg

mabar said:
c.a. said:
With that link it appears: Amazing Water Spout in The Bahamas ... I think is this one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVK9fRuhffc

Here is another one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6g71ffKDoY
Oops, sorry about that, to many windows open. :headbash: Thanks mabar for the correction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uVK9fRuhffc
Published on Sep 19, 2013
CUSTER COUNTY, Oklahoma -
People were forced to leave their homes late Wednesday night when a fire led to explosions at a plant in the town of Thomas in Custer County.
Someone called 911 just before midnight after hearing the blasts at the Danlin facility. The plant produces chemicals used in oilfield productions.
A News 9 photographer was on the scene quickly, and heard explosions and saw large flames and smoke shooting at least 100 feet into the air.
Multiple agencies in the area are assisting the Thomas Fire Department, but crews have decided to back off and let the fire burn itself out.
An employee for the Thomas Fire Department told News 9 that evacuations were ordered for the immediate area; about 10 families had to leave their homes.
There have been no reports of injuries. A representative for Danlin said the last employee left the plant between 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., hours before the fire.
The fire appears to have destroyed the facility and at least a dozen vehicles at the plant. It's not known yet what caused the fire and explosions

You know, things really are intensifying and increasing in frequency. It's fascinating, scary and awesome all at the same time.

Galaxia2002 said:

On the contrary! Is in the gossip where I have seen the most black and white thinking because it is usually based in limited information, presumptions and assumptions. Sometimes there is objetivity in there but it is not usual. The sessions are a special case because people have done work in their selves to correct what I was pointing above

Petty gossip is based in subjetivity IMHO, and you have also to consider the intention of the gossipmonger

Oops, I mistyped that- I was thinking at that point to add objectivity to what the group aims for when speaking about people, thanks for catching it.

So here in my country we have a big hurricane and earthquakes at the same time. I know things are getting weirder every day.

Do they keep these officials in a bunker and let them out once in a while for a press conference?

UN official: World failing over climate change
http://news.yahoo.com/un-official-world-failing-over-climate-change-180628550.html

Also I wanted to ask, are any of the goverment officials stocking up on food for emergency where you live?

Back
Top Bottom