Session 7 September 2013

The Emotional part

The real question regarding Jesus and Caesar for the C's:

Was Caesar the incarnation of the Great Spiritual Being who is referred to as The Christ?

It follows that the Jesus person referred to in the sessions is same.

I emphasized references below. The issue is the following: It would be nice if there was a person "prayers can go to", namely Jesus / Caesar. Not really for fervent prayers every night, rather for the reassurance of the existence of such a spiritual being of great power.

Session 941005 October 5, 1994 F** and Laura
[..]
Q: (L) What gifts did the magi/prophets bring to Jesus as a baby?
A: Gold; spices; clothing.
Q: (L) What other realm did the mother ship come from that was sighted by the magi?
A: 5th density.
Q: (L) And what was the purpose of the appearance of this mother ship at the time of the birth of Jesus?
A: Too vague.
Q: (L) Was it here for specific purposes relating to the birth of Jesus?
A: To lead the prophets.
Q: (L) Was that the main purpose?
A: No. Also observation of event and encoding.
Q: (L) Encoding of what?
A: Infant.
Q: (L) Was that encoding done physically or telepathically?
A: Both.
Q: (L) What realm or area did Jesus come from before he was born into the earth in the body of Jesus of Nazareth?
A: 5th density.
Q: (L) He was a fifth density soul?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Had he had any other incarnations in other human bodies on planet earth?
Q: (L) How many incarnations did he have before he achieved fifth density?
A: 1009.
Q: (L) Was Melchizidek an incarnation of Jesus?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was Joshua, the right hand man of Moses an incarnation of Jesus?
Q: (L) Are there any other incarnations of Jesus with which we would be familiar if you were to name them?
A: Yes. Socrates.

Session 981003 October 3, 1998

Q: (L) In doing this bloodline tracking, I came across this fellow who was the Gallo-Roman Senator named Tonantius Ferreolus. Is this individual descended from Jesus/ Jesinavarah?
A: This is certainly a possibility.
Q: (L) You said that Jesinavarah had three children with three Roman women. I never asked if they were male or female children. Were they male or female?
A: Vella? What would you suppose?
Q: (L) The names Vella, Rafae and Alicia were given as the names of the three women who were the mothers. Was I mistaken and did I garble it when it was really the names of the children?
A: Sometimes, one follows another.
Q: (L) What were the names of the children of Jesus?
A: You have the clues, and your quest has been admirable so far, why stop now?
Q: (L) So, I will find them! Okay.
A: Could be like the Holy Grail.
Q: (L) What could be like the Holy Grail?
A: Chalice.
Q: (L) What does the chalice represent?
A: What is its root?
Q: (L) Okay, why are dogs represented in the Egyptian mythology as the 'opener of the way?'
A: Guards, guides.

Q: (L) The passages attributed to Jesus in Matthew 24 and Luke 21, where Jesus predicts the end of the age and his return, is that fairly accurately rendered?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is Jesus, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance?
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?
A: Define.
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?
A: That's all that's needed.
Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?
Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?
A: 12.
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?
A: Bhudda. Moses. Shintanhilmoon. Nagaillikiga. Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

[..]
Q: (L) There was no crucifixion, there was no resurrection after three days, is that correct?
Q: (L) Okay, what is the truth on that matter?
A: Left earth plane on ship after extended sleep state.
Q: (L) When did he go into this sleep state? Did he just go in one day and go to bed and go to sleep and then a ship came and picked him up?
Q: (L) So he appeared to his followers to have died?
A: They thought this.
Q: (L) Did he get up and say anything to anybody before he left on the ship?
Q: (L) Did he come back to life...
Q: (L) And then he told them things he had seen in his extended meditative sleep, is that what happened?
Q: (L) Okay, what happened?
A: Told prophecies then proclaimed eventual return.
Q: (L) Was this information he got during this period of extended sleep?
Q: (L) How long was he asleep, or in this state of semi- death?
A: 98 hours.
Q: (L) And then, a ship arrived and took him away, is that correct?
A: Yes. Upon pillar of light.

Q: (L) Are there any other miracles he did that are outstanding?
A: Miracles are subjective.
Q: (L) Did he raise Lazarus from the dead?
Q: (L) Did he raise anybody from the dead?
Q: (L) Okay, when he got to this other plane, what did he do?
A: Vague question.
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?
Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?
A: Prayers go to him.
Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?
A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.
Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?
A: Soul division.
Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular meiosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?
Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?
Q: (L) How many times does it divide?
A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.
Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?
A: Is not a piece of a soul.
Q: (L) What is it?
A: It is a replication.
Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?
A: Yes. And no.
Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?
A: Not able to give individual attention.
Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived here. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper- consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.

Session 980418 April 18, 1998

[..](L) I was reading some blurbs about Jesus on a mailing list. There are a lot of different ideas flying around. I realize that, in an earlier session, we asked about Jesus and you gave us a particular set of answers. I also know that you gave us a 'noise to signal' ratio about the accuracy of the information and how this relates to free will, and the problems of interference from various persons who are present have all been addressed. So, all things being considered, when we originally asked the questions about Jesus, I had the feeling that there was a lot of emotion weighing on those answers. Is that correct?
A: Maybe.
Q: Were the answers and information given about Jesus accurate?
A: Mostly.
Q: So, you are saying that a man named Jesinavarah lived in Palestine at about that period, was a teacher, achieved Christhood, and was taken up into a UFO and is in another dimensional time warp doing some kind of work... is that the case?
A: Yes. Replicated consciousness.
Q: And you also said something about Christ returning. Is that also true?
A: Discover.

Thank You for reading.

Laura said:
Anthony said:
Perhaps the reason their appearance changed is not because they were soulless
but precisely because they had a soul and were going against its potential, against their essence.
They were merely being used as tools as Reed mentions.

I think it's possible. Or it could be a case of a psychopath meeting a bigger psychopath.

I don't know. It's an interesting question.

This also makes me think about how some psychopaths deteriorate when they loose power, so in this case could it be that the deterioration is due to the higher level psychopaths pressing on them(presidents) to follow the agenda, making them less popular, less liked by the masses, therefore their rapid aging and deterioration?

Laura said:
SeekinTruth said:
Anthony said:
Does anyone remember how Douglas Reed described American presidents when they were
about to retire after serving the Zionist aka psychopath agenda most of their lives?

Yeah, that's what I thought of too reading that part of the discussion.

I vaguely remember it too. Can somebody find the passage? I think those images of Bush and Blair were utterly shocking. Funny that the same drastic decline does not seem to have happened to Putin. He's aged some, naturally, but he seems to have aged quite well.

Not sure if this is what you were referring to. Found a few more passages about presidents health, but this one came the closest. It's the only Douglas Reed book I have, not certain if he writes about it in another book.

Once more the generations were passing, but the lengthening shadow of Zionism fell more heavily on each new one. Sir Winston Churchill, his powers at last failing, relinquished his post to the man on whom he had already bestowed it in the manner of a potentate determining the succession: “I take no step in public life without consulting Mr. Eden; he will carry on the torch of Conservatism when other and older hands have let it fall.” That being the case, Sir Anthony presumably inherited Sir Winston’s unqualified support for “the fulfilment of the aspirations of Zionism” and might well have wished the torch in other hands, for it could only ruin, not illumine “Conservatism,” and England. From the moment when he reached the office for which all his life had prepared him his administration of it was bedevilled by “the problem of the Middle East,” so that his political end seemed likely to be as unhappy as that of Mr. Roosevelt and Mr. Woodrow Wilson.

And, the scribe might add, that of President Eisenhower. In September 1955 he was stricken down, and although he recovered the pictures of him began to show the traits which appeared in those of Messrs. Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson towards the end of their terms. The “pressure” which these apparently powerful men have to endure in this, “the Jewish century,” seems to have some effect which shows in a careworn physiognomy. They are surrounded by the praisemakers, but if they try to follow conscience and duty they are relentlessly brought to book. After his first experience the general expectation was that he would not run a second time.

Reed, Douglas (2012-09-02). The Controversy of Zion (Kindle Locations 16083-16087).

Found a passage relating to Roosevelt.

When Mr. Roosevelt had been president two years his party manager, Mr. James Farley, wrote, “The President looked bad … face drawn and his reactions slow” (1935), and two years later he was “shocked at the President’s appearance” (1937). In 1943 Madame Chiang Kai-shek was “shocked by the President’s looks”; in 1944, says Mr. Merriman Smith, “he looked older than I have ever seen him and he made an irrelevant speech,” and Mr. John T. Flynn says the President’s pictures “shocked the nation.” In 1945 Miss Frances Perkins, a member of his cabinet, emerged from his office saying, “I can’t stand it, the President looks horrible.”

Reed, Douglas (2012-09-02). The Controversy of Zion (Kindle Locations 7441-7446).

Session 941005
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?
A: That's all that's needed.

Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived here. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper- consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.

Is this where He dies for you(r sins) comes from?
Each time asked, he dies and replicates?

Thank you Château crew for another great session!
seek10 said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott

Q: (Kniall) Are the Russians really trying to stop this?

A: At the moment.

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Does it mean russia will turn around for what ever the reason it is ?. Remainds of this C's quote.

I think yes, as far as they are offered something sufficiently important for their interests. This was the case with Libya whereas they were opposed to any intervention until France offered them a military transport ship if I remember well. They were trying to buy it for some time, but the USA was opposed the deal, until it was suddenly agreed and NATO was bombing Libya some days later.
But I think this will be difficult for Syria, the sacrifice must be enormous for the USA before Russia accepts as Syria is closer to their borders and strategically more important in the region for them. Leaving it to the West will mean accepting to be circled by USA puppets allies!
Just my thoughts on this!

(L) Oh yeah, what's the deal with {name redacted}? That's a good question. Now, what has come to my attention is that all the time that I was communicating sincerely to {name redacted}, she was basically sticking knives in my back and saying all kinds of nasty things about me and every member of my family, my work, everything. It was profoundly disappointing and very hurtful to learn this. So, I just really want to know what the deal is there?

A: We said that her heart was enveloped in a cloud.

Q: (L) What is this cloud?

A: She chooses lies to her own detriment.

Q: (L) I just wanted to try to be a friend but it seems that everything she was saying to me was all lies and perception management. But she obviously does have some little bit of psychic ability - a little bit at least, yes?

A: A little. About the same as Cherie.

Q: (Ailen) She can sense storms coming! (Belibaste)Why did you think she had psychic abilities? (L) Because she said that there was somebody in the group who was "evil", and it was {name redacted}. She was right about that, just wrong about who it was. (Ailen) Yeah, but it wasn't a psychopath like she said. And come on... What's the likelihood of somebody in the group going whacko in the next two months? (L) So in other words, about as good as Cherie. I just want ya’ll to know that my Cherie is a wonder dog!

I wonder, are the Cs saying that people who believe in lies lose their psychic abilities if they ever had them, or they didn't have them to begin with? Or they had them but in a limited way? Dogs are loyal and friendly, and they guard people, and this person is obviously pretty much the contrary. So what's the deal with the comparison apart from meaning that her "psychic abilites" are not good? Why would they compare this person to Cherie? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

Ailén said:
I wonder, are the Cs saying that people who believe in lies lose their psychic abilities if they ever had them, or they didn't have them to begin with? Or they had them but in a limited way? Dogs are loyal and friendly, and they guard people, and this person is obviously pretty much the contrary. So what's the deal with the comparison apart from meaning that her "psychic abilites" are not good? Why would they compare this person to Cherie? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

Good question as I'm wondering the same thing. The dogs can "sense" about people as to whether they're bad or good while being charged by pleasant or unpleasant sensations. Perhaps that can be applied to the person in question? They can "sense" some things about anything (people, nature, etc.) and more they lie, the more they "filter" what they're sensing. The more they "filter" what they "sensing," the more destructive they can cause to others and themselves?

Just speculating here. :)

Ailén said:

Note: NR = {name redacted}

I also wondered about what the C's said about NR's abilities... The thing with dogs is that they often do appear to be psychic, and I think often they are - possibly moreso than humans in some instances. But, at the same time, they have a whole different perception of the world than we do. Their sight is different, their hearing is better, their sense of smell is WAAAAY better than ours, etc. I also read something recently about dogs and electric fields, or something like that... Dunno, can't find it now... So, when I think about all that, sometimes I wonder if our Little Furry Friends are simply perceiving things we normally don't with their normal senses, and then something happens, and then we go, "Oh, the dog is psychic!"

Well, sometimes I still think they ARE psychic, but the point is that I wonder if NR is the type of person where things are perceived so differently that they "pick up" on things and then must run around like crazy trying to warn others about these perceived "threats".

Several of our doggies are "storm warning systems". Sometimes they are agitated hours in advance. But at the same time, I can look at a weather forecast, or go outside and sniff the air, or notice that I have sinus pressure which usually indicates a change in barometric pressure... and then I say, "Weather's changing!" If it's sunny, that probably means it's going to rain. Of course the doggies don't realize that we can look out the window and see the coming storm clouds, or that we can see live radar images of an approaching front, and so on.

So, when the C's said NR is about as psychic as Cherie, my thoughts/reactions were as follows:

1. :lol: Those C's are funny!
2. :/ Hang on a minute, Cherie DOES seem pretty psychic sometimes...
3. But then is what we think of as psychic really actually psychic?
4. When the Storm Warning Doggies go bonkers due to a storm or something, it isn't really protecting or warning us, because we usually know about it if we're paying attention. And we're ALWAYS paying attention!

If we were NOT paying attention, then it would be a warning - psychic or not. But, that's kind of the point: NR ran around "warning" us of all kinds of stuff that:
a) we already knew about, or that we already knew MORE about than NR
b) isn't really a dire threat that requires being super-agitated
c) to NR is the End of the World, or close to it (in terms of the drama generated, including/especially in other people)

Regarding a) above, NR has been a rather vigorous promoter of various things that we have come to the opposite conclusion about after careful investigation. IOW, NR promotes things that we would not promote, and vice versa.

In any case, whereas the doggies just need some lovies and reassurance that everything is okay, the humans are okay, and a "Thanks for the warning!", NR just sat there and continued to bark at max volume, even after the storm had passed. Once this kind of individual gets ahold of the bone, there ain't no lettin' go!

Or, put another way: If an intruder tried to break into the house here, the doggies would know, and they would sound the alarm (and probably eat at least part of the intruder). But they will also bark like crazy at rabbits, moles, and plenty of other non-threats that WE know are not threats, but they don't because they're just doing their Doggie Jobs. They see the neighbor every day, and they bark like mad at him, probably because after he's done feeding his dogs, he always goes away. And then they think, "Good job, guys! We scared him away again! High five!!!"

In this sense, NR and similar types actually COULD be useful to a small extent... The problem is that we don't need this type of "guard dog" on the forum; we need aware humans!

Mr. Scott said:
I also wondered about what the C's said about NR's abilities... The thing with dogs is that they often do appear to be psychic, and I think often they are - possibly moreso than humans in some instances. But, at the same time, they have a whole different perception of the world than we do. Their sight is different, their hearing is better, their sense of smell is WAAAAY better than ours, etc. I also read something recently about dogs and electric fields, or something like that... Dunno, can't find it now... So, when I think about all that, sometimes I wonder if our Little Furry Friends are simply perceiving things we normally don't with their normal senses, and then something happens, and then we go, "Oh, the dog is psychic!"

Well, sometimes I still think they ARE psychic, but the point is that I wonder if NR is the type of person where things are perceived so differently that they "pick up" on things and then must run around like crazy trying to warn others about these perceived "threats".

I think it may be both. Alister Hardy (author of the Living Stream) hypothesized that animals should have psi (he used a continuity argument similar to that used to support panpsychism: if humans have psi abilities, something similar should be found all the way down the evolutionary ladder, at least in some rudimentary form). Since Hardy's time, I think there's been enough evidence to suggest he was right, e.g., Sheldrake's research on animals who know their owners are coming home. Interestingly, Sheldrake found that while mammals show some apparent psi abilities, reptiles do not. This matches with the human psi evidence that suggests such abilities are tied with emotions, especially bonding.

Added: That said, comparing human to animal psi may be like comparing human to animal cognition. Animals don't 'think' like we do, they act instinctively. So a human could conceivable have some psi abilities, but totally misinterpret them according to their own skewed emotions and unconscious purposes. Kind of like our dog here, who thinks every meal is for him. A human might have some psi ability but interpret everything through their own subjective lens.

Ailén said:
So what's the deal with the comparison apart from meaning that her "psychic abilites" are not good?

The way I interpreted it is that they were corrupted due to these two women's "filters". As in, the development of a clean and clear psychic ability would go hand in hand with Being.

Approaching Infinity said:
So a human could conceivable have some psi abilities, but totally misinterpret them according to their own skewed emotions and unconscious purposes. Kind of like our dog here, who thinks every meal is for him. A human might have some psi ability but interpret everything through their own subjective lens.

That's how I see it thus far.
Cherie, and apparently NR, showed to be very differently alined from Laura and the type of Work we pursue here. If they are aligned with lies, even though their inbuilt antennae may, for whatever reason, be picking up on frequencies that many of us don't as easily pick up on, it begs the question of what type of frequency they are picking up on, and how they are interpreting that frequency.

If through their thoughts and choices they have created a sense of "being" that will mainly pick up on lies and on a distorted vision of reality, can that be taken as a psychic ability? Maybe it won't, though this is just a guess.

And thank you very much for posting this session :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom