Session 7 September 2013

Laura said:
Anthony said:
Perhaps the reason their appearance changed is not because they were soulless
but precisely because they had a soul and were going against its potential, against their essence.
They were merely being used as tools as Reed mentions.

I think it's possible. Or it could be a case of a psychopath meeting a bigger psychopath.

I don't know. It's an interesting question.

Could be negative discharge / backlash of creative energies surpassing a threshold coming from high enough number of people hating the well known political person who is frequently on display. So people have a target to direct their hate, despair and misery to. Sort of like the hating sessions in Orwell's book, just happening for real, having a real effect.

Kinda interesting would be to check how well loved people aged?

Also if accumulated positive energies can heal, a negatively charged atmosphere then could destroy / age a person in an accelerated way? I remembered Session 941116 November 16, 1994 F*** and Laura:
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to Bernadette Soubirous...
A: Energy focusing center.
Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?
A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.
Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?
A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.
Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The healings that take place...
A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.

Also possible that OP's / psychopaths have a greater affinity to age quickly when under pressure, because their animal energy pool reserves only able to effect a less protective / rejuvenating field (by nature of animal energy). OP's probably have less regenerative power than a souled being directly connected to 7thD and receiving potent rejuvenating energies so aging is held out a lot longer. If a souled ages, they might age gracefully and looking good as an aged person even at quite old age. Of course all depends on amount of pressure. Anybody can implode under enough stress.

goyacobol said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Q: (Perceval)What are the chances that if the Americans and French bomb Syria, that Putin and the Russian military would respond?

A: Very good unless things change.

I was just wondering what you meant Perceval by "the Russian military would respond?". Did you mean the Russians will be with the Americans and the French or against them?

I meant respond in the sense of militarily in some way against the US and French militaries and/or their 'interests'.

parallel said:
I'm not sure how the Alawites relate to proxies here. The Assad family are Alawite and when Bashars dad Hafez took power in 1970 he posted Alawites in key positions in military and they also constitute the government elite- a thorn in the side of the Sunni opposition. Makes sense that any Alawite would be Assad supporters.

Thor referred to the Alawites as "normal people" not proxies.

Ailén said:
(L) Oh yeah, what's the deal with {name redacted}? That's a good question. Now, what has come to my attention is that all the time that I was communicating sincerely to {name redacted}, she was basically sticking knives in my back and saying all kinds of nasty things about me and every member of my family, my work, everything. It was profoundly disappointing and very hurtful to learn this. So, I just really want to know what the deal is there?

A: We said that her heart was enveloped in a cloud.

Q: (L) I just wanted to try to be a friend but it seems that everything she was saying to me was all lies and perception management. But she obviously does have some little bit of psychic ability - a little bit at least, yes?

A: A little. About the same as Cherie.

I wonder, are the Cs saying that people who believe in lies lose their psychic abilities if they ever had them, or they didn't have them to begin with? Or they had them but in a limited way? Dogs are loyal and friendly, and they guard people, and this person is obviously pretty much the contrary. So what's the deal with the comparison apart from meaning that her "psychic abilites" are not good? Why would they compare this person to Cherie? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

At a first glance it seems like: Laura was giving as much attention to her psychic abilities as she consider Cherie a wonder dog. Maybe two things that do not compute in any way, comparing a human to a lovely pet, and considering a quality a higher quality just because you love it in any way: psychic abilities, dogs, or something else.
Anyway a comment like that could be very personal and misinterpreted.

From the session, this passage is quite something:

Q: (Belibaste)Besides his known children, did he have other children?

A: Yes. Not Caesarion.

Wow. Practically the only 'historically' supposed child of Caesar, is not his son.
Gives us a view on how history could have been distorted, really!
Looks like if someone was writing about Caesar considering only political speculations and rumors. Real hate job perhaps!?

Thank you for sharing the vital, and strategic information of the true nature of what is going on behind the curtains.

loreta said:
Pob said:
Mariama said:
The same goes for Bush and Blair, I think, they also aged rapidly.

bush_aging.jpg

Tony+Blair+-+aging.jpg
Tony+Blair+-+aged.jpg

The first of these pictures was taken in 1997, when Tony Blair became Prime Minister; the second in 2007, when he stood down; and the third was taken 2010 :evil:

I have to say that no good make-up is responsible for this deterioration of these two psychopaths. :rolleyes:

There is a saying in Spanish that says: "la cara es el espejo del alma". It means: the visage is the mirror of the soul. So we can see, specially for the "thing" in the pictures here, the second one, that this man is not well. In his soul, I mean.

A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

Man, does it ever.

Attachments

• Puffy 1.jpg
    Puffy 1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Puffy 2.jpg
    Puffy 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Puffy 3.jpg
    Puffy 3.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 51
  • StayPuftMarshmallowMan.jpg
    StayPuftMarshmallowMan.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 45
Perceval said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Q: (Perceval)What are the chances that if the Americans and French bomb Syria, that Putin and the Russian military would respond?

A: Very good unless things change.

I was just wondering what you meant Perceval by "the Russian military would respond?". Did you mean the Russians will be with the Americans and the French or against them?

I meant respond in the sense of militarily in some way against the US and French militaries and/or their 'interests'.

Thank you Perceval that clears up the meaning of the C's remarks for me. With Putin's Op-Ed in the New York Times I can see a bit of "heart" shine thru. It was a direct hit for the C's in indicating possibilities for the events that have followed which are still precarious. I can't ignore the insight the C's offered to reveal.

Thanks again,

goyacobol :O

Thank you all for the session. :) Amazing and thought provoking as always.

An odd thing happened to me on the morning of September 11 as I was driving my bus route. I was heading up the street when suddenly I see a dog running across a yard and heading straight for the bus! (I mean this really just doesn't happen to me...yes we see dogs from time to time but never have I seen one charge a school bus in such a ferocious manner!) The dog was a fairly good sized German Sheperd and I began slowing the bus and came to a full stop so I wouldn't put the animal in any danger. The dog stood there in the street maybe a yard or two from the front of the bus menacing and barking viciously at whatever it perceived as a threat to its well being. I actually looked at the bus door (which was closed) and quickly to my left at my open drivers side window wondering: is this dog going to try and jump in the bus and attack? (silly me). Suddenly the owner of the dog appeared in the driveway which was maybe half a block from where I was sitting and called the dog back. It immediately turned around to obey its master and I continued on with my route.

I thought that was extremely weird!! A german sheperd menaces the bus and a black man calls him back. Just musing here because I had been reading several Sott articles regarding Syria, one such: http://www.sott.net/article/266004-Dogs-of-war-versus-the-emerging-caravan

It was that day some of us (I'm sure) breathed a collective sigh of relief because it seems the 'dogs of war' were called off thanks to Putin and the exposure of the lies of the US political war machine. I know I had been calling out to Divine Cosmic Mind for some help. Maybe that was a symbolic answer for the moment?

lilies said:
The Emotional part

I find it quite funny they mention the spaceship was from 5th density, because I mean, if a comet blows over a city, be sure it will be a mother spaceship to fifth density.

By the way I've noticed too the change of appearance on presidents, I had thoughts about being drained by the hardwork being a president requires (lol) and that maybe, because they were dealing with draining forces.

Here's a pic of the changes of looks on the recent mexico's presidents.

Comparativa-presidencial.jpg

And obama as the ham...

lilies said:
Laura said:
Anthony said:
Perhaps the reason their appearance changed is not because they were soulless
but precisely because they had a soul and were going against its potential, against their essence.
They were merely being used as tools as Reed mentions.

I think it's possible. Or it could be a case of a psychopath meeting a bigger psychopath.

I don't know. It's an interesting question.

Could be negative discharge / backlash of creative energies surpassing a threshold coming from high enough number of people hating the well known political person who is frequently on display. So people have a target to direct their hate, despair and misery to. Sort of like the hating sessions in Orwell's book, just happening for real, having a real effect.

Kinda interesting would be to check how well loved people aged?

Also if accumulated positive energies can heal, a negatively charged atmosphere then could destroy / age a person in an accelerated way? I remembered Session 941116 November 16, 1994 F*** and Laura:
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to Bernadette Soubirous...
A: Energy focusing center.
Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?
A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.
Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?
A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.
Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The healings that take place...
A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.

Also possible that OP's / psychopaths have a greater affinity to age quickly when under pressure, because their animal energy pool reserves only able to effect a less protective / rejuvenating field (by nature of animal energy). OP's probably have less regenerative power than a souled being directly connected to 7thD and receiving potent rejuvenating energies so aging is held out a lot longer. If a souled ages, they might age gracefully and looking good as an aged person even at quite old age. Of course all depends on amount of pressure. Anybody can implode under enough stress.

This made me think about the power of thoughts and prays concentrated. Could it be that a souled anti-system, human being as Julius Cesar seemed to be, started to perform a spiritual function attributed to Jesus as it was described in the transcripts, because people form kind of "egregore" around him?

Q: (L) Was Jesus special, Christed as it is called, in any way?
A: Quick exalted to end the wars and civil entrancement; Zindar
council.

Q: (PZ) Well, I have just always wondered if this praying business is
a bunch of malarkey. (L) Oh, no. (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying
to the Virgin Mary.
Who is she? Where is she?
A: "She" is here too.
Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send
you out to do whatever?
A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers,"
does she really see it?
And Good night

So Mary seems to be also Though form "egregored".

I was walking along a busy avenue where there are many shops dedicated to the sale of objects for witchcraft, rituals, etc, when I stumbled upon a statue of Hugo Chavez, similar to the statues of virgins and other saints. Some people are starting to pay worship to her figure and the government is promoting this. The current president has said that "Chavez" has appeared to him as a small bird to tell him what to do. Of course, this is ridiculous and is a blatant manipulation but that does not mean that "something" in fact is happening in a spiritual level with people who see it as a second Christ, and in fact he has been called by people and government sectors in the same way, who want take political advantage over the followers of the late President. This mystification process is happening live and direct and so could occur with Julius Cesar/Jesus in the past with high probability.

I think the point is that when you are praying at someone or something, you are praying to what that person or symbol represents to you.

Minas Tirith said:
Thank you!

Could somebody explain to me what this means?

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

NSA? Drones? :-[

M.T.

Hey there! Well, according to wikipedia, a Proxy is; an agent or substitute authorized to act for another person or a document which authorizes the agent so to act, and may have multiple meanings depending on the context it was said in, but generally it is acting on behalf of someone else?

Organic Portals are probably one of the major things that can be refered to as a proxy. Maybe a good words to substitute proxy with is medium.
So it could be anything. Every tool is a weapon, if you hold it right.

Back
Top Bottom