Session 7 September 2013

Whatever (the end of the world as we know it, cataclysms, breakdown, major changes in our future) is happening soon seem to happen in a couple of months and not years any more. This is what thought when I read this session.
When I see the topic of tomorrows SOTT Talk Radio I am not the only one. ;)

Dirgni said:
Thank you for sharing this session.

A: Yes. Unless there is a medical reason to do so, it is not advisable. Body fluids are holders of life force and awareness.

If someone receives blood from someone aware would this also raise his/her awareness? Maybe or maybe not. I assume there has to be quite some difference that the difference will be seen. And the receiver has to be prepared enough to accept the "awareness". Maybe this awareness is gone again soon... :D

Regarding this train of thought, something Laura said a while ago comes to my mind:
"There is no free lunch and if you think there is, then you are the lunch"

Dirgni said:
These people seem to be squeezed out like a lemon before they were dropped .
Another example: Berlusconi started to look like a plastic doll lately:
berlusconi_2.jpg

other pictures:
_http://www.radiomadeinitaly.it/notizie/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/berlusconi-cassazione.jpg
_http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Berlusconi-2010-1.jpg
_http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Standa-berlusconi-88.gif

A: Some clues in Josephus, the "father" of Jesus.

Joseph is the name of Jesus father. Maybe Josephus wanted a monument for himself so he named Jesus father after himself. ;)
About the clues we may have to check Josephus books for them.

Well, it seems to be obvious that Berlusconi had at least one, if not several cosmetic surgeries...

Pashalis said:
Regarding this train of thought, something Laura said a while ago comes to my mind:
"There is no free lunch and if you think there is, then you are the lunch"

Thanks for your answer Pashalis. These were just some idle curious thoughts I had. I never thought to be on the receiving end of this transfer. I know I still have a long way to go.

I hope I can at least avoid the ketchup before becoming lunch.

Hi!
I was thinking about this wrong crystallization and I think that's the reason why I'm in such a blocked situation,
especially with money. I found my old natal chart where it's said that if I don't have a big karmic debt,
I have a black hole somewhere in the psyche which I have to find and release.
I was thinking that maybe the reason for this is also such a dynamic ( like this person you are talking about ) between mother and a child, because one of my parents is an OP and I've realized that all the mistakes I've made in my life were made in a completely unconscious state and that I've copied them from this parent. So I'm not actually living my life and I borrow money from person that sucks life out of me.
Thanks for listening. ;)

Martina said:
Hi!
I was thinking about this wrong crystallization and I think that's the reason why I'm in such a blocked situation,
especially with money. I found my old natal chart where it's said that if I don't have a big karmic debt,
I have a black hole somewhere in the psyche which I have to find and release.
I was thinking that maybe the reason for this is also such a dynamic ( like this person you are talking about ) between mother and a child, because one of my parents is an OP and I've realized that all the mistakes I've made in my life were made in a completely unconscious state and that I've copied them from this parent. So I'm not actually living my life and I borrow money from person that sucks life out of me.
Thanks for listening. ;)

Just a reminder that it is very difficult to say who is and who's not an OP with certainty. Someone you suspect to be an OP can be a soul in struggle. For what it's worth.

Leòmhann said:
If it's anywhere near accurate

It's not.

Leòmhann said:
, then Gaius Julius may have, in his dealings with Spartacus and the slave war, actually picked up many of his virtues (forgiveness, mercifulness, compassion, charity, etc) during this early stage in his life and military career, since Spartacus, at least in this series' portrayal of him, is depicted as being not only a tenacious, expert fighter, but also a brilliant strategist, tactician, and a genuine, living embodiment of inspiration to his people (one who was similarly wise, and, at times, when the situation called for it, exhibited patience, compassion, mercifulness, etc).

There are some curiosities about the situation that do bear looking into as far as we are able considering the dearth of documentation, but it seems that the only probable interaction Caesar may have had with the rebelling slaves might have been through Crassus.

In 75 BC, Caesar went abroad - ostensibly to study with the rhetorician Apollonius Molo. On his way to Rhodes, his ship was intercepted by pirates and Caesar was taken captive for ransom.

I find this story to be just a tad problematic since a similar story is told about Publius Clodius Pulcher, though with a slightly different outcome, but both stories laying emphasis on the amount of the ransom money. In Clodius' case, no one was willing to pay what was demanded; in Caesar's case, he insisted that the pirates should demand more, and it was paid. So there's that odd note which is odd because, supposedly, Spartacus also had troubling dealings with the pirates.

At this point in time, Caesar was 25 years old. He continued to Miletus, in Asia Minor, where his ransom had been raised, and got together a force to go after the pirates (so it is said). It is said that, during his time with the pirates, he developed some regard for them so that, even though he ordered that they be crucified, he showed his mercy by having their throats cut beforehand.

Anyway, at the end of this adventure, Caesar finally made it to Rhodes to "study". Apparently he did well because his rhetorical style was highly praised even by that arch-villain, Cicero.

In 74 BC, war with Mithridates of Pontus had broken out again and Caesar took a ship there and raised troops to defeat the invaders.

Towards the end of 74 BC or in early 73 BC, Caesar was appointed to the college of pontiffs. (During 73 BC, his only known child, Julia, was born.) One of the pontiffs was Servilius Isauricus under whom Caesar had served in Asia Minor somewhat earlier than the above recounted adventures. When he heard of his appointment, he left Rhodes. He traveled with two friends and ten slaves in a small craft. At one point during the voyage, it was thought that pirates were again spotted. Caesar changed out of his fancy clothes and strapped a dagger to his thigh to be ready just in case. It was a false alarm.

On his return to Rome, in the year 73, he was again active in the courts, prosecuting Roman officials for graft and corruption. He filed charges against Marcus Iuncus on behalf of the Bithynian people probably due to his former friendship with their late king. It is at this point that the filthy minded Cicero made the accusation that Caesar had been more "friendly" with this king than others might have thought. This defamatory remark got legs and haunted Caesar the rest of his life.

It was in the year 73 BC also, that the trial of the Vestals took place that became something of an issue during the Catilinarian Conspiracy created by Cicero ten years later. But that's another story that I'm working on. You could say it was Rome's "9-11 Event".

In 73 or 72, Caesar stood for election as Military Tribune. The Military Tribuneship was different from the Tribunes of the Plebs and their role was exclusively military. It was a useful role for gaining popularity with the voters.

None of the sources mention where Caesar was posted as M.Tribune. The silence may suggest that he served in Italy and since this is the period we are interested in, the great slave war headed by Spartacus, we are justified in speculating that this was the beginning of Caesar's relationship with Crassus who had been sent to quell this rebellion. Crassus was about 40 at the time and Caesar about 27. They were, apparently, friends until Crassus died on campaign while part of the first unofficial triumvirate.

Crassus is an interesting guy. He had been forced to flee Italy after the murder of his father and brother by the Marians, followers of Caesar's uncle Marius. He then became a follower of Sulla who went after Caesar because of his family connection to Marius. Certainly, it looks like strange bedfellows. However, it was thought that Crassus was bitter toward Sulla because Sulla did not give him credit for his victories on Sulla's behalf.

Crassus is one of the most mysterious figures of the entire time period. He was THE richest man in Rome and it seems that NOBODY crossed him. Ever. And again, I bring up the prosecution of the Vestals in the year 73 BC because Crassus himself was one of the accused.

In any event, since nothing is known about Caesar's career as a M.Tribune, no one can say if he took part in the slave war, but it is probable that he did serve, and possibly under Crassus. It is known that during his time as Tribune that he spoke in favour of a proposal for restoration of the powers of the Tribunes of the Plebs which Sulla had taken from them. There was clearly widespread enthusiasm for this among the plebs.

The probability of Caesar serving at least competently under Crassus is heightened by the fact that in the next decade, Caesar was substantially aided by Crassus in all his political doings and, as just mentioned, they seem to have been friends and collaborators until Crassus' death.

Leòmhann said:
Although I have listened to the audio version of all Caesar's Commentaries (really excellent, enlightening, by the way), I don't recall his having recounted anything pertaining to his involvement in the slave rebellion/war.

Caesar gave almost no biographical details of any kind in his writings so that doesn't mean anything one way or the other.

Laura said:
Leòmhann said:

Oh man, I'm looking forward to an article or an essay or a chapter about Caesar, without the Jesus part included, not because I don't think is irrelevant, but because we already got the idea from it but reading about Caesar, and all the situation in Rome is very instructive about the dynamics that are being played right now in society.

Caesar was like the batman of Rome.

Prometeo said:
Leòmhann said:

Caesar was a great leader and a genius but not like batman , batman do not kill innocent people,
he was responsible for the deaths of more than a million people in the Gallic War. Caesar is said to have defeated 3 million men, killed a third of them, and sold another third into slavery,
horrific episode is the cutting off of the hands of the men of the Gaulish town of Uxellodunum (modern Dordogne). Caesar, desperate to quell ongoing Gaulish rebellion, conquered the town (belonging to the Cadurci tribe) and ordered that all who had borne arms were to have both hands cut off. He did this after the men had surrendered to him. He spared their lives and mulitlated them in order to send a message to other rebellious Gauls. In other episodes, women and children were slaughtered at Avaricum by the soldiers of Caesar and more massacres took place at Usipetes and Tencteri during the Gaulish war.

marek760 said:
Prometeo said:
Leòmhann said:

Caesar was a great leader and a genius but not like batman , batman do not kill innocent people,
he was responsible for the deaths of more than a million people in the Gallic War. Caesar is said to have defeated 3 million men, killed a third of them, and sold another third into slavery,
horrific episode is the cutting off of the hands of the men of the Gaulish town of Uxellodunum (modern Dordogne). Caesar, desperate to quell ongoing Gaulish rebellion, conquered the town (belonging to the Cadurci tribe) and ordered that all who had borne arms were to have both hands cut off. He did this after the men had surrendered to him. He spared their lives and mulitlated them in order to send a message to other rebellious Gauls. In other episodes, women and children were slaughtered at Avaricum by the soldiers of Caesar and more massacres took place at Usipetes and Tencteri during the Gaulish war.

I think you need to take these events in the context of the time and how everyone else was behaving. Before commenting, how about getting educated on the topic?

Laura said:
marek760 said:
Prometeo said:
Leòmhann said:

I think you need to take these events in the context of the time and how everyone else was behaving. Before commenting, how about getting educated on the topic?

I know that life was not easy and the people were treated worse than animals
Life for most people was extremely difficult. The lower class Plebeians (who made up most of the population) had almost no rights and had to work very hard to survive. Plebeian women were forced to marry at about 14-16 years old and had no proper education. Their husbands were much older that them and had complete authority. Parents had the rights to sell children into slavery. If a man had an affair with another woman it was acceptable but if a woman had an affair she was severely punished, either being disowned by her family, sold into slavery or even put to death.
Daily life was fraught with many other dangers.
Life in ancient Rome was harsh, not awesome, and you were definitely not free.

but it does not matter because Julius Caesar was power-hungry, and he was on his way to achieving his goal of having complete power over Rome and the empire at the time the conspirators struck

marek760 said:
I know that life was not easy and the people were treated worse than animals
Life for most people was extremely difficult. The lower class Plebeians (who made up most of the population) had almost no rights and had to work very hard to survive. Plebeian women were forced to marry at about 14-16 years old and had no proper education. Their husbands were much older that them and had complete authority. Parents had the rights to sell children into slavery. If a man had an affair with another woman it was acceptable but if a woman had an affair she was severely punished, either being disowned by her family, sold into slavery or even put to death.
Daily life was fraught with many other dangers.
Life in ancient Rome was harsh, not awesome, and you were definitely not free.

And why do you suppose that state of affairs prevailed?

marek760 said:
but it does not matter because Julius Caesar was power-hungry, and he was on his way to achieving his goal of having complete power over Rome and the empire at the time the conspirators struck

It matters very much. Consider this: the assassins were a conspiracy of wealthy aristocrats whose domination over the common people was threatened by Caesar. What was Caesar doing with this "complete power"? He was giving land to the poor, food to the hungry, voting rights to the provincials, cleaning up the corruption in the courts, and basically overriding the domination that had, for centuries, created the conditions you describe above which aren't even half as bad as things actually were.

Like about everyone else, including myself until recently, your ignorance isn't really your fault up to this moment; you have only swallowed the lies fed to you by the system. But now, if your ignorance continues, you have only yourself to blame.

I am aware of my ignorance,
but i dont see Cesar as a good man
Yes you right , Julius did do a lot for the empire. Caesars Empire expanded due to his military tactics and economic strategies. Caesar applied his skills in forming jobs for the unemployed. He made programs of colonization around the Mediterranean Sea which also provided jobs, and many more.

But also killed many. Caesar being a great army strategist and a powerful orator used it to his benefit to convince the people that conquering all these other empires would bring wealth and enrich the Republic. He wanted to be remembered in the history as the greatest commander with the likes of Alexander The Great
Its really hard to tell what he was really and what he wanted.

marek760 said:
I am aware of my ignorance,
but i dont see Cesar as a good man
Yes you right , Julius did do a lot for the empire. Caesars Empire expanded due to his military tactics and economic strategies. Caesar applied his skills in forming jobs for the unemployed. He made programs of colonization around the Mediterranean Sea which also provided jobs, and many more.

But also killed many. Caesar being a great army strategist and a powerful orator used it to his benefit to convince the people that conquering all these other empires would bring wealth and enrich the Republic. He wanted to be remembered in the history as the greatest commander with the likes of Alexander The Great
Its really hard to tell what he was really and what he wanted.

Please get up to speed and do the reading before commenting further. You are just spouting the usual gobbledygook.

Another point to consider is that history is always written by the victor and in a way to further his agenda or whitewash his actions.

When we look at modern history - only looking back a few decades - we can already see that the REAL history is so vastly different from what officialdom reports that it boggles the mind. Heck, only open todays newspaper! Now how much time, effort and disinformation would have been possible, if the events in question were 2000 years ago? On top of that it is very probable that the whole timeline is totally off kilter and that real history is much younger than Scalinger depicted, as Fomenko suggests.

If Cesar really was sort of a historical template for the figure of Jesus I can vividly imagine that his persona needed to be discredited, disfigured and vilified beyond recognition by the wealthy elite ruling the late republic.

So any of the mainstream historical narratives need to be taken with a ton of salt. I am not arguing about Cesar this way or the other, I haven't studied the matter enough, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Cesar had been portrayed in an entirely different light than he really was.

Back
Top Bottom