Session 7 May 2016

Endura said:
I just received my crystals today. I love them all!
I like the little booklet too.
Many thanks to the Chateau crew for all their work.

C'est un vrai bonheur de les voir, je suis heureuse pour vous... Merci d'avoir partagé ces jolies photos de vos cristaux...

It's a real joy to see them, I'm happy for you. . . Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of your crystals. . .

I just got the crystals today. What a great and pleasant surprise. Thank you for this effort, for the time spent, and for your generosity. You have entrusted me these crystals, this is for me a great responsibility. I'll take care. :)

Laura and crew,

Thank you so much for the latest pictures and update. You are perfect examples to follow.

I think of some of the Cs remarks:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

A: Help and love is on the way! Goodbye.

A: Mind melding is possible for those who love. Goodbye.

Maybe things will become crystal clear to us eventually. :flowers: :knitting: :flowers: :guru: :love:

Gandalf said:
Siberia said:
Gaby said:
Thank you, Seppo Ilmarinen! :flowers: :wizard:

Thank you for your very beautiful recordings, Seppo Ilmarinen! :thup:

Thanks so much Seppo.

Seppo Ilmarinen,

That is such a beautiful version. It's like you read my mind for the flavor of the chords but still it is your own unique arrangement. You sound very professional. This is my favorite version so far. The guitar interlude is great in my opinion. I am not nearly as accomplished so it gives me something to work on. You seem to be an arranger as well as a musician. May you continue to create such beautiful pieces of music.

Thank you so much for sharing! :thup:

goyacobol said:
Laura and crew,

Thank you so much for the latest pictures and update. You are perfect examples to follow.

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

Maybe things will become crystal clear to us eventually. :flowers: :knitting: :flowers: :guru: :love:

Merci Goyacol pour ce rappel de messages si importants des Cassiopéens...

Goyacol thank you for that reminder messages so important Cassiopaeans. . .

PERLOU said:
Endura said:

C'est un vrai bonheur de les voir, je suis heureuse pour vous... Merci d'avoir partagé ces jolies photos de vos cristaux...

It's a real joy to see them, I'm happy for you. . . Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of your crystals. . .

I second that. The crystals and booklet look lovely. So much thought, care and energy have been poured into this project.

Starshine said:
WIN 52 said:
Madara Horseman said:
I do not mean to offend anyone with this post and if does, delete it, but that's what I feel like.. I don't profess to know exactly what the benefits from the crystals are, but to me, rereading time and again about all the effort being put into the individual crystals of others, by the team, that itself makes me feel what it must be like to be in this team.. This charges me sufficiently. No object can do that. And unless the C's advise all members to have one set at their disposal and use it in a certain way to obtain a certain result (in that case let mine be the last one), I prefer for now to have the team spend the time and energy for the crystals that I could have requested, for reading/research/soul growth.

Don't you see?

By them doing this, it is greatly assisting them as well, to advance their learning curve and connection.

I'm not sure I understand, so I will try to put it another way. And I don't mean to offend either.
You mean that YOU'd prefer the team to do something else (reading/research/soul growth) which could (from your POV) be more beneficial than this actual experiment ?
Why?

I agree that knowing that such an experiment is taking place makes me feel charged too. This leads to pure awe when you understand the details pointed out by Joe.
And you say, "unless the Cs advise", I can sense some deification in there.
You being the last one to receive it, a form of self-importance ? Or maybe you think you're not (that much) worth it?

As WIN 52 pointed, it is obviously an act which involves reading/research/soul growth, just as the very purpose of this group is.
This is not just an object, it is a medium charged with specific intentions. Rather than the idea of having an object, I see the idea of enhancing our connection, helping us deal with our specific issue, forcing respect, consideration and care on a daily basis.
It is a materialized intent obtained through a lot of work among a sane network.

I read Scotty's post some posts after mine and it made me rethink and reconsider some things about the crystals and the whole process.

I agree with WIN52 as well, the project benefits them as well. It's just that while reading about the efforts of the team and the patience people ought to have made me feel like when someone does something extraordinary for me and the that I haven't paid in full (I am unable, for now at least), so yes, it was my subjective point of view based on a feeling. Not only have they completed a ton of other projects, which have benefited us GREATLY as a WHOLE for years and years, now this project requires this titanic effort, which would be individually suited to benefit everyone, who wants a set. Nothing wrong with that, I just felt that we could be overburdening them, or so it was from my point of view, but since they accept the task and manage it well, I am perfectly okay with that.

An advice is something you choose to accept (or not) from someone, who has proven benevolent and caring, and whose advice is actually useful. Just like a colleague, who has much more experience than you do and considers the fact that you are younger and not experienced enough and agrees to help you along the way. Not necessarily a deity. Sorry if me saying it sounded that way. Being the last one was a figure of speech essentially saying that unless those, who have proven to give sound advice, advise to get a set as soon as possible, I can wait.

My crystals arrived yesterday and I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who helped in the process. When I unwrapped the home crystal my ears started ringing very loudly and actually touching the crystal seemed to amplify that. After awhile the ringing subsided but it is still there to some degree. It reminded me of the Cs session where they talked about tinnitus being a symptom of having an implant though it could be anything, there are so many energies being emitted around us it's impossible to tell. I've felt more calm and collected and also there is the feeling of hope. It could be a placebo effect but having physical objects that represent this network and the possibility of a better future is a wonderful gift.

Mariama said:
PERLOU said:
Endura said:

I second that. The crystals and booklet look lovely. So much thought, care and energy have been poured into this project.

Ditto here
Mine arrived on Saturday. The feeling of having them in your hands is just incredible ! Talking to them is like talking to a real person, you actually have the feeling that they are listening, pulsating to your words ! It's just a strange sensation...Or maybe just my imagination going wild ! :-[

Thanks again Laura and crew, you guys are lifesaver.

Kanader, pour ma part, mes Cristaux sont vivants et vibrants, je leur chante "In The Garden" sur l'air de Meryl Streep tous les matins, je leur dis leurs prières à laquelle j'ajoute la prière de l’Âme, je les touche, les embrasse et les caresse chaque jour, je les aime ne me sépare jamais de mon Cristal Personnel même s'il est brisé en deux...

Kanader, for my part, my crystals are alive and vibrant, I sing their 'In The Garden' to the tune of Meryl Streep in the morning, I say their prayers to which I added the prayer of the soul, I touches, embraces and caresses every day, I love never separates me from my crystal Personnel although it broke in two. . .

goyacobol said:
Laura and crew,

Thanks Goyacobol for this reminder ! ;) :)

PERLOU said:
Kanader, pour ma part, mes Cristaux sont vivants et vibrants, je leur chante "In The Garden" sur l'air de Meryl Streep tous les matins, je leur dis leurs prières à laquelle j'ajoute la prière de l’Âme, je les touche, les embrasse et les caresse chaque jour, je les aime ne me sépare jamais de mon Cristal Personnel même s'il est brisé en deux...

Kanader, for my part, my crystals are alive and vibrant, I sing their 'In The Garden' to the tune of Meryl Streep in the morning, I say their prayers to which I added the prayer of the soul, I touches, embraces and caresses every day, I love never separates me from my crystal Personnel although it broke in two. . .

Merci pour l'info PERLOU, j'avoue que je dois encore m'habituer à cette nouvelle sensation...dans l’immédiat je dois chercher une solution pour porter mon cristal perso sur moi…vue sa taille, le porter dans ma poche n’est pas l’idéal. :)

Thanks for feedback PERLOU, I guess I need to get use to their “presence” somehow. Right now, I need to find a way to carry my personal crystal with me. Being the size it is, carrying it in my pocket is not the best solution… :)

Just want to inform you that my crystals arrived today!
I'm so happy and excited about it just like a child waiting to open his
favorite toy.

Best wishes for all of you and many thanks for your hard work and
dedication! Wish I could be there with you and give you a hand!

Mine are here as well! I could feel the energy from the crystals quite distinctly in my Solar Plexus. Enough so, I decided to do a quick search. Don't know how accurate the following is; "The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable. The third chakra is the center of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality. The energy of this chakra allows you to transform inertia into action and movement. It allows you to meet challenges and move forward in your life."

Sounds good anyway!

I look forward to working with them. Thanks a million! :D

I received my crystals a few days ago. (I have already reported that to paleochristianity.org by email.) I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who helped in the process.

I have bipolar disorder. I couldn’t sleep with benzodiazepine + melatonin. So additionally I took alcohol. After receipt of crystals, I don’t have to take benzodiazepine + alcohol. From now on, I will try to reduce dose of benzodiazepine.

Again, Cassiopaean, Laura, Andromeda, Galatea, Chu and everyone, thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom