Session 7 May 2016

Takashi Takahashi said:
I received my crystals a few days ago. (I have already reported that to paleochristianity.org by email.) I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who helped in the process.

I have bipolar disorder. I couldn’t sleep with benzodiazepine + melatonin. So additionally I took alcohol. After receipt of crystals, I don’t have to take benzodiazepine + alcohol. From now on, I will try to reduce dose of benzodiazepine.

Again, Cassiopaean, Laura, Andromeda, Galatea, Chu and everyone, thank you very much!

Hello Takashi Takahashi,

It is truly amazing news that now you don't have to take medicine plus alcohol for your symptoms.
The crystals must be helping you successfully, soon you might don't need to take any medicine
I am happy for you.

Well, I just found out that my crystals (who are still on the way, and already crossed several countries) are going to face additional challenge in a form of manual customs check. Here are images as an example. And they are going to decide if the stones are going to be for personal or commercial use. What if they decide that one crystal per person is enough? :huh: And they are probably going to charge customs fees. Don't know if it is like this everywhere, but it is a proof that we never had privacy. Sigh.

gi-18205-91530-big.jpg

gi-18205-91532-big.jpg

I`m still waiting mine crystals too. They are shipped on June 2 and i haven't received them yet. :(
Last week i checked with the mail man and the post but there was nothing. If you guys have any tracking number you can sent it to me so i can check the status and location of the shipment.
It have passed more then month and still nothing and i think that they are lost. I'm still waiting but i dont think that they will arrive.

Konstantin said:
I`m still waiting mine crystals too. They are shipped on June 2 and i haven't received them yet. :(
Last week i checked with the mail man and the post but there was nothing. If you guys have any tracking number you can sent it to me so i can check the status and location of the shipment.
It have passed more then month and still nothing and i think that they are lost. I'm still waiting but i dont think that they will arrive.

I agree. I think some mail handler has them in his pocket. We'll select a new set for you out of the next batch. The current batch is pretty much picked over.

Laura said:
Konstantin said:

I agree. I think some mail handler has them in his pocket. We'll select a new set for you out of the next batch. The current batch is pretty much picked over.

Thank you. :)
In the meantime if i receive them i`ll notify all of you. Here on the forum and on paleochristianity email.

I have a friend whoo have a friend who is working in the post.HE told me how that friend of him was talking to him how the are taking a lot of good stuff from the post. For example they a taking some watches, cheap watches that somebody ordered from ebay for example. He said to him that since the shipment is very cheap they usualy dont have a tracking number. All shipment without tracking number end up in the pocket of some people who work in the post. So there is no way to search for the shipment.
Shipment with tracking number are little harder to stole because if the person searches for it he can find it where was the shipment lost. In that case the employees in the post where is lost are responsible for that.

The post office system here is a real disasters. A lot of people never received their packages.

Konstantin said:

I've been thinking of you Konstantin, wondering if you received your crystals. That must be frustrating, sorry :(

I've received the crystals today! (Shipped at 06.07 to Poland)
So lovely and they feel like being my best friends :) Amazing touch with the packaging and the daily readings are quivering the emotions!
Thank you lighthouse for your hard work! This is just plainly marvelous!

I just got the crystals today, thank you so much Laura and Crew, you guys are amazing, best wishes for all of you, its already 8 pm and i start singing to them :)
thanks once more :)

For those of you interested, you can get some memory wire and turn your crystals into necklaces or pendants. You'll prolly be able to find the wire at an arts and crafts store - or online if you prefer. Here's a tut on how to do it (+ other similar suggested tutorials):

:knitting:

https://youtu.be/GYsDJg5N7Og

Galatea said:
For those of you interested, you can get some memory wire and turn your crystals into necklaces or pendants. You'll prolly be able to find the wire at an arts and crafts store - or online if you prefer. Here's a tut on how to do it (+ other similar suggested tutorials):

That was lovely Galatea thank you for sharing, i was wondering, if the crystals are attached to a silver necklace will be fine? I'm thinking to get one when i will receive mine.

Keit said:
Well, I just found out that my crystals (who are still on the way, and already crossed several countries) are going to face additional challenge in a form of manual customs check. Here are images as an example. And they are going to decide if the stones are going to be for personal or commercial use. What if they decide that one crystal per person is enough? :huh: And they are probably going to charge customs fees. Don't know if it is like this everywhere, but it is a proof that we never had privacy. Sigh.

gi-18205-91530-big.jpg

The way that agent is holding the pine cone is with dignity and honor. Thanks to them, we can be sure that nobody profits on pine cones :)
Sheesh, meanwhile under their nose- "legally" tons of merchandise/money are being smuggled tax free all over the world thanks to the computer banking systems.

Merci Galatéa pour ces bonnes et belles idées... Que me conseilleriez vous ?...
J'ai trouvé sur EBay France :
Plaqué or fil cuivre cored 1,2 mm x 3m. hobby, bijoux
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Gold-Plated-Wire-Copper-Cored-1-2mm-x-3m-Hobby-Jewellery-Modelling-X1123-/111937021031?hash=item1a0ff76467:m:mNv4tKT9mTZTjgzc9uvcrCQ

Et aussi :
Argent fin fil rond 1,0 mm de diamètre pur à 99.9% x 12inches
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c

Ainsi que :
Fil Cordon Polyester Dia. 2mm x 80m 45 Couleurs
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Fil-Cordon-Polyester-Dia-2mm-x-80m-45-Couleurs-Au-Choix-Pour-Creation-Bijoux-/311487111443?var=&hash=item4886142113:m:mjDTUhSJsZqMROElLq5k7lQ

Galatéa thank you for these good and beautiful ideas. . . What advice me?. . .
I found on EBay France:
Gold plated copper wire cored 1.2 mm x 3m. hobbies, jewelry
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Gold-Plated-Wire-Copper-Cored-1-2mm-x-3m-Hobby-Jewellery-Modelling-X1123-/111937021031?hash=item1a0ff76467:m:mNv4tKT9mTZTjgzc9uvcrCQ

And also :
Sterling silver round wire of 1.0 mm diameter pure to 99. 9% x 12inches
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c

As well as :
Polyester cord wire Dia. 2mm x 80m 45 Colors
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Fil-Cordon-Polyester-Dia-2mm-x-80m-45-Couleurs-Au-Choix-Pour-Creation-Bijoux-/311487111443?var=&hash=item4886142113:m:mjDTUhSJsZqMROElLq5k7lQ

Galatea said:

Thank you so much Galatea, that’s exactly what I was looking for :thup:
Now I need a fine necklace to go with it…maybe one of PERLOU suggestion ?

Madara Horseman said:
Starshine said:
WIN 52 said:
Madara Horseman said:
I do not mean to offend anyone with this post and if does, delete it, but that's what I feel like.. I don't profess to know exactly what the benefits from the crystals are, but to me, rereading time and again about all the effort being put into the individual crystals of others, by the team, that itself makes me feel what it must be like to be in this team.. This charges me sufficiently. No object can do that. And unless the C's advise all members to have one set at their disposal and use it in a certain way to obtain a certain result (in that case let mine be the last one), I prefer for now to have the team spend the time and energy for the crystals that I could have requested, for reading/research/soul growth.

Don't you see?

By them doing this, it is greatly assisting them as well, to advance their learning curve and connection.

I'm not sure I understand, so I will try to put it another way. And I don't mean to offend either.
You mean that YOU'd prefer the team to do something else (reading/research/soul growth) which could (from your POV) be more beneficial than this actual experiment ?
Why?

I agree that knowing that such an experiment is taking place makes me feel charged too. This leads to pure awe when you understand the details pointed out by Joe.
And you say, "unless the Cs advise", I can sense some deification in there.
You being the last one to receive it, a form of self-importance ? Or maybe you think you're not (that much) worth it?

As WIN 52 pointed, it is obviously an act which involves reading/research/soul growth, just as the very purpose of this group is.
This is not just an object, it is a medium charged with specific intentions. Rather than the idea of having an object, I see the idea of enhancing our connection, helping us deal with our specific issue, forcing respect, consideration and care on a daily basis.
It is a materialized intent obtained through a lot of work among a sane network.

I read Scotty's post some posts after mine and it made me rethink and reconsider some things about the crystals and the whole process.

I agree with WIN52 as well, the project benefits them as well. It's just that while reading about the efforts of the team and the patience people ought to have made me feel like when someone does something extraordinary for me and the that I haven't paid in full (I am unable, for now at least), so yes, it was my subjective point of view based on a feeling. Not only have they completed a ton of other projects, which have benefited us GREATLY as a WHOLE for years and years, now this project requires this titanic effort, which would be individually suited to benefit everyone, who wants a set. Nothing wrong with that, I just felt that we could be overburdening them, or so it was from my point of view, but since they accept the task and manage it well, I am perfectly okay with that.

An advice is something you choose to accept (or not) from someone, who has proven benevolent and caring, and whose advice is actually useful. Just like a colleague, who has much more experience than you do and considers the fact that you are younger and not experienced enough and agrees to help you along the way. Not necessarily a deity. Sorry if me saying it sounded that way. Being the last one was a figure of speech essentially saying that unless those, who have proven to give sound advice, advise to get a set as soon as possible, I can wait.

Thank you for answering, Madara Horseman, it is crystal clear now :)

I received my crystals on Friday, noticed it via mail too. Incredibly precious beings. My gratitude and consideration are beyond words.
I was leaving home on Friday, so I decided, to be cautious, to only take the Personal Crystal and booklet with me. This week too, I'm somewhere else, but this time I took the Dream Stone too.
I'm thinking about all of them and doing the daily readings which I find really empowering. Singing as soon as I find the opportunity.
Can't wait to have them all reunited too.

The sensation I have with the Personal Crystal is really particular. It is just perfect. I would describe it as a consciousness unit, a little being which accepts me totally, which allows me to accept myself in a broader sense. Acceptance is all over.
I had the opportunity to spend time with it, it led me to some realizations about my behaviors in general, and to great discussions with my girlfriend.
Touching and observing it lead me to discoveries about myself.
The feeling of responsibility it comes with is widening to my responsibility in life.

The Dream Stone has been acting too. So far the meaning of the dreams were fully understood upon waking. It's like the subconscious is now able to work things out and communicate it to the conscious mind in a clear manner. I had two haha moments at waking, one involving responsibilities and authority towards infants, one concerning the protection and care for important but fragile beings/concepts.

Again, thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom