Session 7 May 2016

Hey guys,
this happening with Keit`s and Konstantin`s crystals is really warring.Maybe Keit will make big money selling several
stones and not paying taxes and fees,and it is to custom workers to decide it!!!,but stealing is OK.Hope you get your
crystals soon

Galatea said:
For those of you interested, you can get some memory wire and turn your crystals into necklaces or pendants. You'll prolly be able to find the wire at an arts and crafts store - or online if you prefer. Here's a tut on how to do it (+ other similar suggested tutorials):

:knitting:

https://youtu.be/GYsDJg5N7Og

That is gorgeous! I was wondering, since crystals get cleansed by a stream of running water. If one were to wear ones crystal as a pendant, should one remove it whilst showering? As it is a stream of water, or keep it and sing to it as one showers? :P

agirl said:
Hey guys,
this happening with Keit`s and Konstantin`s crystals is really warring.Maybe Keit will make big money selling several
stones and not paying taxes and fees,and it is to custom workers to decide it!!!,but stealing is OK.Hope you get your
crystals soon

Hello agirl,
Sorry, but I don't understand your points.
How can Keit will make big money?
Stealing is OK for whom?
It seems maybe someone else wrote your post.

Kay Kim said:
agirl said:
Hey guys,
crystals soon

Hello agirl,
Sorry, but I don't understand your points.
How can Keit will make big money?
Stealing is OK for whom?
It seems maybe someone else wrote your post.

Unless I'm mistaken agirl is saying customs has the power to decide what sort of suspicions to put on the package contents and Keit, and if they want they could confiscate the crystals.

m said:
Unless I'm mistaken agirl is saying customs has the power to decide what sort of suspicions to put on the package contents and Keit, and if they want they could confiscate the crystals.

Yeah, that is definitely seems to be the case. My friend, who had to resent the crystals to me from another country (since I had to leave it before receiving the crystals) wrote on the customs declaration that it was a gift, and the content was "non-precious stones as jewelry". One has to be really stupid to assume that someone would send really valuable "stones" over mail. But that's how customs work, it appears. Today I had several conversations with customs, since they put the package "in delayed storage". Apparently they want me declare again about the "real value of the stones" even if my friend wrote 12 euros on the declaration. Just for the insurance sake. Initially I asked her to put even less than that, but that's what she wrote.

But apparently customs official that checked the package thought that it wasn't enough, and they are sending some sort of documentation to me over mail, where I'll have to declare again about the value of the "merchandise". I tried to explain to them that it is strictly for personal use and these stones have no material value beside the "priceless" sentimental and emotional value, but there was no point.

So now I need to wait for the letter to arrive, fill in the forms and send it back, and then they will make their decision. The person over the phone assured me that after that the package will be released without a problem, but will see. Really ridiculous :mad: Maybe the wonderful packaging that girls did made them think that these were diamonds in disguise! :lol: :rolleyes:

I ordered crystals on May 14, 2016. I do not know when I need to start worrying. But at one point I felt them (perhaps a false sense) and no more. It crossed my mind: not only that the crystals can be stolen, but someone can reprogram them. Although it is unlikely, those are risks of sending packages by mail. If this is a really powerful thing, someone could try to sabotage it. Not only through actions on the physical level - there may be a mental impact / manipulation of the workers in the post office.

Confirmation number: 0S9352253F082511M.
Receipt No:2914-9450-1916-1824

Sorry Kay Kim ,for you did not understood me correctly,M and Keit did and explained what i meant.If that is precious-in
money value,they can easily check it.That is just bullying normal people acting they are really checking seriously everything
that comes in to country.And by "stealing is OK",I was sarcastic.

agirl said:
Sorry Kay Kim ,for you did not understood me correctly,M and Keit did and explained what i meant.If that is precious-in
money value,they can easily check it.That is just bullying normal people acting they are really checking seriously everything
that comes in to country.And by "stealing is OK",I was sarcastic.

Hello agirl,
I am sorry for misunderstood your post.
And thank you for your explanation.
Love you, and glad we are connected and part of this big family.

Keit said:
m said:

Yeah, that is definitely seems to be the case. My friend, who had to resent the crystals to me from another country (since I had to leave it before receiving the crystals) wrote on the customs declaration that it was a gift, and the content was "non-precious stones as jewelry". One has to be really stupid to assume that someone would send really valuable "stones" over mail. But that's how customs work, it appears. Today I had several conversations with customs, since they put the package "in delayed storage". Apparently they want me declare again about the "real value of the stones" even if my friend wrote 12 euros on the declaration. Just for the insurance sake. Initially I asked her to put even less than that, but that's what she wrote.

But apparently customs official that checked the package thought that it wasn't enough, and they are sending some sort of documentation to me over mail, where I'll have to declare again about the value of the "merchandise". I tried to explain to them that it is strictly for personal use and these stones have no material value beside the "priceless" sentimental and emotional value, but there was no point.

So now I need to wait for the letter to arrive, fill in the forms and send it back, and then they will make their decision. The person over the phone assured me that after that the package will be released without a problem, but will see. Really ridiculous :mad: Maybe the wonderful packaging that girls did made them think that these were diamonds in disguise! :lol: :rolleyes:

If you need us to send you a receipt for cost, we can do that easily.

Mandrak said:
I ordered crystals on May 14, 2016. I do not know when I need to start worrying. But at one point I felt them (perhaps a false sense) and no more. It crossed my mind: not only that the crystals can be stolen, but someone can reprogram them. Although it is unlikely, those are risks of sending packages by mail. If this is a really powerful thing, someone could try to sabotage it. Not only through actions on the physical level - there may be a mental impact / manipulation of the workers in the post office.

Confirmation number: 0S9352253F082511M.
Receipt No:2914-9450-1916-1824

Keep in mind that we are now on our THIRD batch and each batch takes about two weeks to process.

Also, the date of your request may mean little since we then sorted requests into categories giving those with health problems first priority. Then, other issues based on what the individual told us at the time of request. After that sorting, the rest of the pile was no longer in chronological order so we are taking them as they come up.

PERLOU said:
Merci Galatéa pour ces bonnes et belles idées... Que me conseilleriez vous ?...
J'ai trouvé sur EBay France :
Plaqué or fil cuivre cored 1,2 mm x 3m. hobby, bijoux
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Gold-Plated-Wire-Copper-Cored-1-2mm-x-3m-Hobby-Jewellery-Modelling-X1123-/111937021031?hash=item1a0ff76467:m:mNv4tKT9mTZTjgzc9uvcrCQ

Et aussi :
Argent fin fil rond 1,0 mm de diamètre pur à 99.9% x 12inches
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c

Ainsi que :
Fil Cordon Polyester Dia. 2mm x 80m 45 Couleurs
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Fil-Cordon-Polyester-Dia-2mm-x-80m-45-Couleurs-Au-Choix-Pour-Creation-Bijoux-/311487111443?var=&hash=item4886142113:m:mjDTUhSJsZqMROElLq5k7lQ

Galatéa thank you for these good and beautiful ideas. . . What advice me?. . .
I found on EBay France:
Gold plated copper wire cored 1.2 mm x 3m. hobbies, jewelry
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Gold-Plated-Wire-Copper-Cored-1-2mm-x-3m-Hobby-Jewellery-Modelling-X1123-/111937021031?hash=item1a0ff76467:m:mNv4tKT9mTZTjgzc9uvcrCQ

And also :
Sterling silver round wire of 1.0 mm diameter pure to 99. 9% x 12inches
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c

As well as :
Polyester cord wire Dia. 2mm x 80m 45 Colors
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Fil-Cordon-Polyester-Dia-2mm-x-80m-45-Couleurs-Au-Choix-Pour-Creation-Bijoux-/311487111443?var=&hash=item4886142113:m:mjDTUhSJsZqMROElLq5k7lQ

You probably want silver or copper. The gold plating on the copper, however, may rub off and the copper could change your skin color.

Andre' said:
Galatea said:
For those of you interested, you can get some memory wire and turn your crystals into necklaces or pendants. You'll prolly be able to find the wire at an arts and crafts store - or online if you prefer. Here's a tut on how to do it (+ other similar suggested tutorials):

:knitting:

https://youtu.be/GYsDJg5N7Og

That was lovely Galatea thank you for sharing, i was wondering, if the crystals are attached to a silver necklace will be fine? I'm thinking to get one when i will receive mine.

Sure, silver is fine. :)

Joe said:
whitecoast said:
This doesn't make sense to me. When humans lived like animals, they spent their entire lives grounded and connected to the earth electrically. Why would we suddenly no longer be able to handle that level of grounding?

Maybe it's because we need a certain level of charge, but not too much. If time is spent outside 'grounding' and then you add in grounding at night in bed, then perhaps there is an over depletion of a certain 'charge'.

At high noon and at somewhat lower temperatures than "sweltering heat" I was doing jogging, gymnastics and fasted sprinting for about 90 minutes and on a white skin got a sunburn (between medium and severe) with some sunstroke. As I pondered receiving excess sun radiation this way, it seemed that the sunstroke - mildly hurting head - is simply another manifestation of the excess energy accumulated when there is a lack of proper grounding.

I was also doing very thorough grounding on perfectly flattened soccer-field grass [lawn moved pristine], jogging, frog-jumping barefoot and doing military-style crawling - where you have to remain completely horizontal in movement. Don't raise any body part [to stick out from the imagined front line trench], because then "you get shot!" - only hands and feet touching the ground, while crawling with the chest and belly, thighs 1 inch above the grass. Grounding this way provides perfect contact through the hands and feet.

Rainwater accumulates sometimes, splashing up on the field of live grass[not that horrible plastic grass field they lay down nowadays, toxins oozing from the thing], while I jog barefoot, probably providing even better grounding.

Sorry Keit!

Aren't they are for religious use if you are part of FOTCM?

In that case, they shouldn't even have a value, because you get them for personal beliefs and so on.

So crazy that they nickle and dime us, while the world economic system gets away with figurative and literal murder.

Mandrak said:

We DID get your request, Mandrak, so don't worry. Yours haven't been selected yet, but they will. And we'll ship your with a tracking number even though it's way more expensive, because we know that the Post Office is not always trustworthy in your country. So, just be patient. :)

Back
Top Bottom