Session 7 May 2016

Hi, just received my package of crystals! Took less than a week to get here.(States)
Very nicely done, great job!

Thank you!

Falling Water said:
Hi, just received my package of crystals! Took less than a week to get here.(States)
Very nicely done, great job!

Thank you!

Wow that's amazing! I thought it would be two to three weeks at least. I'll start checking for them, thanks. (Assuming that they are are all shipped at the same rate)

I just wanted to forewarn that Canada post has an impending door lock out on their workers in the coming days.

"Canada Post has given 72-hours' notice to the Canadian Union of Postal Workers that employees will be locked out as of Friday because negotiations have failed to reach a contract. That doesn't mean all mail will stop being delivered, just most of it."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-need-to-know-1.3665993

"What will be delivered?

Only mail deemed "essential" by the government will still be delivered on the 20th of each month.

The essentials are socio-economic cheques, such as child tax benefits, disability benefits, Old Age Security Pension, Canada Pension Plan benefits and benefits for veterans."

Le cristal de rêves est toujours sous mon oreiller et quelques fois pour m'endormir, je le prend dans ma main toujours sous mon oreiller...

Crystal dreams is always under my pillow and some time to sleep, I took him in my hand still under my pillow. . .

PERLOU said:
Le cristal de rêves est toujours sous mon oreiller et quelques fois pour m'endormir, je le prend dans ma main toujours sous mon oreiller...

Crystal dreams is always under my pillow and some time to sleep, I took him in my hand still under my pillow. . .

Me too. A few weeks ago I woke up and noticed I was clenching in my left hand my dream crystal, still inside my pillow (I place it inside from the right, so try to keep it on the left side to reduce the chances of it falling out of the pillow while sleeping). It seemed a pretty intense dream, but I don't remember what it was about.

Mailed on the 1st of July, my Crystals arrived with me today (the 7th) in the UK. I am thrilled to receive them and feel even more so as though we are all connected through their resonance.

I feel indescribably grateful and can't articulate the sensations of gratitude and peace I feel.

Since several days (even a month) I am wondering what i could share on the forum. I often feel blocked because of language, i do not want to come and just say " oh ! thank you ! " even if i feel like too, i don't want to parasite the thread.
Yesterday, I spent the day and a part of the night reading this thread in its totality. wouaw ! What a beautiful job again!
I wanted to share something that i found really funny. Let me explain it to you, "My daughter was looking for a gift idea for her brother whose birthday is in a few days. She told me about a cartoon they love very much which they watch at their father's house called "Steven universe" , proposing me to offer him a t-shirt of this cartoon. During the evening, the conversation came back into my mind, so i paused my reading and decided to see what was this cartoon. And then I came across this song taken from an episode of Steven Universe "The crystal Gems song".
It made me smile a lot because it seemed like a synchronicity !

Inglish version :

https://youtu.be/Ip1eVBs7hC4

French version :

https://youtu.be/PVuEzshx3_8

While I'm here, I take the opportunity to thank you all ! :hug:

Merci Sunrise pour votre chanson en partage, je viens de la mettre sur ma page Facebook en version Française...
L'Univers vous fait un signe...

Sunrise thank you for sharing your song, I just put on my Facebook page in French release. . .
The universe you waved. . .

Everybody is doing its own version of In The Garden, I will train to give a hit on it !

My little brother and I have received our crystals today! :love: A big thank you from the both of us! :hug2:

I just received my crystals today. I love them all!
I like the little booklet too.
Many thanks to the Chateau crew for all their work.

Endura said:
I just received my crystals today. I love them all!
I like the little booklet too.
Many thanks to the Chateau crew for all their work.

Thank You Endura,

You are very thoughtful person!
The pictures looks amazing.
I was somewhat curious about them.
Enjoy your new family.
I am happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom