Session 7 May 2016

Good Golly, the pictures really give perspective to the monumental scale of this project. I felt a jolt of energy just seeing soooo many beautiful crystals together. You ladies are true Warriors in spirit, mind and body. I can now picture you and the crystals as I sing the In the Garden song. My heart rejoices as I sing and I send the joyful intention to you daily. Much love and thanks to all involved.

agirl said:
Bravo Seppo!!!This is really music,just keep on you are very talented.

Yes, that was great! Loved the guitar work and overall composition. Very enjoyable to listen to. Thank you

Wow, It's very humbling seeing the shared effort for this crystal project from the beginning to each crystal's ultimate journey to other parts of the world. Amazing! :flowers:

Thank you Seppo Ilmarinen, what a lovely song you composed and have shared. :)

Wow, these pictures are amazing, thank you very much Laura and all kind hearted people whose help is unconditional. :perfect:

Just the other day, I decided to play the youtube version of Meryl Streep's "in the Garden" at 8 am local time. I was also testing my new internet connection. I didn't realise my wife was listening in the other room - I had thought she was watching TV.
When the song had finished, my wife came into the room with tears streaming down her face, saying: " Now see what you've done!"

Powerful stuff. She's not even a Forum member.

Merci Musicman de ce témoignage émouvant concernant l'impact de "In the Garden" de Meryl Streep sur ton épouse...
Personnellement je écoute cette version chaque matin plusieurs fois de suite...

Musicman thank you for this moving testimony about the impact of 'In the Garden' Meryl Streep on your wife. . .
Personally I listen to this version each morning several times. . .

Got my crystals a few days ago - thanks crew for your herculian effort!

I got 2 personal crystals, as I'm sure others have done as well. How are you dealing with that - carrying both at the same time, or sequentially depending on 'mood'?

I'm planning to transform one into a pendant, bit not sure which one. One looks prettier, but is mich more fragile ...

Anyway, my heartfelt thanks for your gift!

nicklebleu said:

I got 2 personal crystals, as I'm sure others have done as well. How are you dealing with that - carrying both at the same time, or sequentially depending on 'mood'?

I'm planning to transform one into a pendant, bit not sure which one. One looks prettier, but is mich more fragile ...

If you haven't done so, it could be helpful to notify by email (info@paleochristianity.org) that you received your package.

SeekinTruth said:
nicklebleu said:

If you haven't done so, it could be helpful to notify by email (info@paleochristianity.org) that you received your package.

Thanks, ST, I've already done that!

I actually asked them the same question and they advised me to post it here.

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Here's attached my own version of 'In the Garden', which i recorded with guitar, keyboard and vocals. I did a reharmonization to the chord changes and played a guitar interlude after second chorus. I've only recently started to sing more so my voice is not perfect, but i hope you like it! :)

Seppo what an awesome version! love the blues slide guitar and the keys, great job, thanks for sharing!!! :cool2:

Nicklebleu, pour ma part, je n'ai reçu qu'un seul Cristal Personnel qui s'est malheureusement brisé en deux, je les porte toujours ensemble sur moi, nuit et jour...

Nicklebleu, for my part, I have not received a single crystal staff that unfortunately broke in two, I always carry all over me night and day. . .

I think that if you received two power crystals, then you are meant to carry both of them on your person, always. At night, you can leave them all in your night stand.

I always remove my crystals when I sing to them or pray to them. I like to see them when I pray or sing.

My 2 cents!

Gaby said:
I think that if you received two power crystals, then you are meant to carry both of them on your person, always. At night, you can leave them all in your night stand.

I always remove my crystals when I sing to them or pray to them. I like to see them when I pray or sing.

My 2 cents!

I also have two crystals and carry both of them with me, usually in a pocket. I have both of them still in the silk pouches they came in with a cord tying them together. I left a loop in the cord so that when I am in my silk nightshirt and lounging around home in the early morning or late evening I can attach them to a lanyard and wear them around my neck. At night I keep them on the nightstand next to my bed along with the dream crystal.

I don't feel I have to look at my crystals when I pray or sing to them. I just keep all 5 of them in mind and direct my thoughts, feelings and words to them even though they are in different physical locations. I think they 'know' I am speaking to them.

Back
Top Bottom