Session 6 December 2014

loreta said:
Evidently in my day to day I am alone, no people of the same tribe but for now that's ok, I know that this solitude is part of the learning.

Same here, but the latest session has given me a new understanding, what "tribal" means, and what my place is - or can be - within the tribe. At the moment I think that I can be of more service to the network by being "in the world".

I think I have gained a better inderstanding of what it means being part of the tribe - and this also relieved some of the "loneliness" you have desceibed. I feel much more connected.

A: Now it is time to say goodnight and "see you in the psychomantium soon!" Goodbye.

(Pierre) They didn't forget, eh? [laughter]

(Perceval) So when you go to the psychomantium they’ll be there with a watch saying, "We've been waiting for WEEKS!" [laughter]

And they were waiting ? :cool2: :evil:

Nais session :) thanks for publishing it.

Thanks again to the crew for giving to us by mediating these vital concepts. This session in particular underscored some important lessons that I've been working to assimilate over the past year or so. It seems to be a common experience that as we work on ourselves, suffer and grow, we feel increasingly disconnected/divorced from "the world" while being filled with an irrepressible yearning to be with "our own people." That is, the notion of a formerly unkown family or tribal unit for which we now feel an affinity that surpasses that of our natural bonds. Those who are feeling this call know how emotionally intense it is.

Thanks to this network, I've come to realize that there are dangerous pitfalls to be vigilant of when acting on this impetus. On more than one occasion I've wrestled with my machine to avoid taking a drastic leap, jumping ship and leaving all behind to dedicate my to time and energy to working side by side with the châteaux crew. This is a romantic vision, and a worthy aim, but the feedback from my Religion (life) indicated that I wasn't yet a good obyvatel. As we've learned from Gurdgieff and Mouravieff, only conscious effort avails in The Work, and my presence is only beneficial to the extent that I can be useful. So being a good steward is the first requirement.

So the C's message hit on this in a very clear and timely way for me; If I choose to participate in the network, I must be a unit that adds a harmonizing energy rather than disrupting the flow. As I continue to breathe, incorporate the dietary changes, and learn how to give more to the network, I'm finding that the urge to jump ship dissipates. I'm left feeling motivated and hopeful that I will grow to a level of Being that can integrate fully into the network as the circumstances demand.

Thanks for another encouraging session.

(L) In the center of the network which is where we and the people in the US house are, they need to be prepared and ready. In other words, people on the outer edges of the network can stay where they are for now and be part of the network and know that if the circumstances or conditions transpire, they DO have a place to go.

A: Where you put your energy, including funding, is where your heart is and where you will be drawn and received when the time comes. [table leg starts squeaking during this answer.]

Resonance here.
Even though I, too, don't participate often in the forum, I now feel like a member of the family. That's how I feel because this is where my heart is. I also, as some members said wanted to meet you physically because I thought it was the only way to really acquire more knowledge and participate.

Actually it happened once, in Barcelona, 2011, but at that time, I didn't know how to express the importance it had for me.
I realize now how much of self-importance it involves not to share. When I met you I really felt like I had nothing to say because I was "not enough" whatever.

I wanted to be perfect and look smart. So my dynamics were really STS oriented. I now understand this is all about self-importance.

Do you really want to share and spread valuable knowledge for everyone willing to ? Or do you just want to feel special, a little better and smarter than others ? Being "part of" those 200 ?
It seems like we all lose a lot of energy thinking about what other might think about us, instead of just doing the things that seems right. Why do we lose such an energy ? My guess is that we just feed our self-importance.

Time passing by, I realize how much we influence each other, where is our responsibility. This recent post gave me even more courage to be at ease with myself.

I now know I am on the good path and that there's no point in loosing one's energy into being harsh about what you should do, what you're not doing, how you should behave and all that is missing to be the one you want to be.
Because you are. You just are. You exist without any need to be judgmental about the WAY you are.
Thanks to the network that gave me invaluable tracks to understand it.

I also realized that I'm really grateful to the Universe, to the exterior world, but am I the same with myself ? The reflection of that Love and Gratitude to my inner self gave me more space to do some others things. I was really harsh with myself, I am learning to be gentle. The more I get rid of identification, the more I am able to act as a conscience of the world, and the right things to do get more and more obvious.

There's a lot of work to do. That saying gave me an impressive amount of guilt. But can we just get rid of "a lot" ? There's work to do and it has nothing to do with self-importance.
Let's imagine everyone is starving and there's one guy distributing a lot of bread to everyone downtown. Wouldn't you bring your own piece of bread, even though you only have one to share? Instead of thinking, well I only have one, this guy has so much, I'm nothing compared to him. Well, everyone would like you to bring your own piece.
That's the picture I have in mind.

I don't necessarily need to meet you physically to learn and grow. Again, I know where my heart is. What I value, what I'm sharing and I'm just starting to really think. And I actually have a lot to share, as everyone here. It's again because of our own self-importance that we think in terms of post counts, it is not the proper energy to learn a single thing.

Q: (L) Okay. If people are fully engaged in the network, will they receive information in time?

A: Yes, the operative term being "fully engaged" in any and every way possible.

Q: (Chu) So if they're sitting on the fence, they won't?

(Galatea) They have to commit to it.

(L) Yeah, but you can commit to something and stay right in your regular life. You don't have to commit to something and just throw all caution to the wind.

(Pierre) Fully engaged in every way possible...

(L) I think it means what is possible for that person.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) The previous answer was that there is still a need in these times to prepare to actually receive and aid others in the outer edges of the network. That's us doing the preparation, for example, so that we are effectively acting as proxies for all those others?

(Ark) I think that the main thing is to achieve as much RESULTS as possible, you see? So if you are somewhere and you see that you are not at your optimal strength because something is leaking, you cannot achieve most results. Some other place, you can see the results of what you are doing.

(L) So if you're not seeing results in your life, you need to rethink what's going on.

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) Anybody else got any questions on it?

(Chu) Just a comment. I would say that if it applied like Perceval was saying to us, or the US community for example, to be preparing for aiding and receiving other people, in order to do that even more, we need those that are in the outer edges to be doing what is possible...

(L) ...so that we can receive them!

A: Yes yes yes!!

Q: (Chu) It's not that they should just sit and wait...

A: Tribal unit strength should be a goal!

I don't feel anymore alone. Because I know I can relate to people here. I know my feelings are experimented by others. And we can really help each other to reflect, realizing it is really powerful. It allows one to take the next step.

It reminded me of a quote I saved from Laura :
Quote from: Laura on September 21, 2012, 12:40:20 PM

Also, the concept of KNOWLEDGE being the key to transitioning is supremely important. All you have to do is think about the Parable of the Talents to get the point. It really isn't important that you have "supreme knowledge" or that you are totally prepared by virtue of that supreme knowledge, what is important is what you do with what you have! Another useful parable is that of the 10 Wise Virgins. Then, there is the "Widow's Mite" principle. If a person is doing all they can with what they have, and the AIM is to contribute to the STO position, then if there are energies of transition/ change/ whatever, those energies will "frequency resonance" match to yours and you don't have to get your knickers in a knot of fear.

If you are just doing all you can to gather knowledge, to apply what knowledge you DO have to whatever is set before you each day, with an overarching AIM of "knowing the truth that sets us free" (keep in mind that "knowing" is also LOVE), and being connected to a network striving to strengthen the STO reality/position, you'll be okay!

It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

Do we allow ourselves not to be perfect? Do we allow ourselves, to put it simply ?

Also, the remarks on Breton's situation are much interesting. I would assume, I may be wrong, that we all have karmic development to continue with specific souls, and being fragmented is not where we want to get. It's tricky because fears can decide what's better for you.
Being part of the network should not involve fragmenting our own selves, quite the opposite actually.

The question really is, what does it mean to contribute to the network ? How to be sure you are contributing in the most efficient way, at your own level ?
I do feel like I'm contributing at my own level. This sensation is real. I'm mostly sharing out of the network, for sure, but I still feel really connected to it. I will give back to the network while progressing in my understandings. I can see the results occurring in my life, and it is really motivating.

Gratitude.

Now I see. With all these comments made here on this forum. That already built this union.
We are already tribes and at some point we will all join together, as told Cassiopaean .

Interesting session, thanks for sharing. OK! It’s more than fair to state that, thanks to Laura et al, the work which has being done here and around is very valuable to mankind. Personally I am grateful to a number of tips in her sites/books which helped me to fill some gaps, and still do. That’s the reason why I’m here right now; my humble goal it is to deliver some constructive comments on that work.

So, I say “tips” because most of the hard work, in my case, has been done with great effort by my own quest and this could not be different. With that said, please let me do some remarks: A STO channeled source is useful but we all know that the process can be corrupted and the Cs are not an exception. As matter of fact are many the inconsistencies found along the transcripts. For example there are a lot of details channeled about the life of Jesus Christ which are quite contradictory with the last expositions that say that Jesus actually was Caesar. I don’t recall all them now, so please anyone correct me if I do some inaccuracy. For example in the transcripts we have the name of his father, his life in the near Orient, his resurrection, his mother-ship, etc. Long after that the Cs palliate that saying actually they were “compelled” to say these false things by influence of channelers’ assumptions. So we can conclude that it is up to each of us to separate the darnel from the wheat. (And if you follow the ketogenic diet, this will be easier. Kidding?). I like the Cs; to me their words are usually very wise; but a special attention is required.

Considering this session I'd observe in a modest way that: There are many possible reasons why new forum’s candidates for membership are finding difficulties in the process of subscription (in my case just was smoothly). Though possible, it’s too optimistic to think, in my humble opinion, that the forum has an effective wall of protection against undesired members. Actually seemed that the Cs said and implied that no! This wall is not working yet (at least no properly). So, what is likely then? I think that exist many probable possibilities; for example can be operating STS forces targeting some candidates. Furthermore, by my experience (as professional in the area) while contacting this site I have strongly noticed the presence of rootkits in the site’s computer operational system (I think this is kind of off the topic, so I'll leave details to another time). Anyway I know you site’s administrators paid attention to this before; unfortunately the problem doesn’t seem solved yet as I can infer.

At last, concerning the personal questions (PQ) in the Cs’ sessions: I must say that we can see this nice forum and at hand transcriptions because fundamentally of Laura’s efforts. So, IMO some personal questions of Laura, which sometimes are a lot, should be acceptable, in particular those which can help the staff to maintain this space. Also I agree that some personal questions (PQ) have results which apply for many individuals. With this said and in spite of this, can be remembered that since the first transcripts the Cs come saying to stop them (PQ). And in this session, once again, the Cs very clearly asked to stop them (PQ). As they meant, this is because at bottom a personal question aims to help one person who usually after the answer nothing or little returns under a global gamut. So, in my unpretentious view, there is a pressing Cs’ request permeating all sessions; that is, everybody should refrain all personal questions to any extent. It is a hard task; if I had this choice ahead I don't know if I'd be able of succeeding. Anyway as usual the Cs were equitable, so it should be done if we have in mind a whole STO goal. Just saying.

STS=The mode of infection, the Witeko, that we seem to be infected with, which is what keeps us trapped in this 3D STO experience, seems to be where our battle is won or lost. Shall I say Black with a white dot.

STO= ? What would be the equivalent? How can we get to that state? White with a black dot? So far, what I have learned is to be able to put on a white robe, which may be my spiritual being, with the black/STS being held in check, inside???

Am I way off base here?

Mikha'el said:
Thank you for posting this session.

One thing that I have noticed, and this could just be me, in my years browsing this forum is that there is not much outreach being done to keep the 'fringe member' directly involved. I guess that I could be considered a 'fringe member' because I don't post much on these forums, but my heart and soul are with the group.

Perhaps there could be a portion of the site that describes things that the group as a whole needs done, and a place where people could offer their services.

I am not an experienced blogger or forum poster, and quite frankly I don't really feel that is a skill that I require in the grand scheme of things, and that inexperience tends to dissuade me from posting.

But I have many skills to offer that fall outside of the spectrum of posting on forums.

I would be happy to assist any of my fellow FOTCM members with anything that I can do. I just need a place where I can go to find out who needs assistance and in what capacity.

The same goes for the SOTT group, if there was a classified section that could list actionable items, perhaps something along the lines of Trello, I would check it on a daily basis.

I am an action oriented individual, as I am sure a lot of other members of this forum are, and I don't feel right sitting at a computer either talking about myself (a little too egotistical for me) or answering other member's questions that I feel have already been answered. I don't feel that I am accomplishing anything.

I would really like to 'get my hands dirty', so to speak, and start helping the group in significant ways.

I would appreciate the group's opinion on starting, at the very least, a chat room (preferably one with video capabilities) where we can meet each other 'face-to-face' and actually have real conversations. Conversations that can't be cherry-picked and rearranged to suit a particular person's reply. Conversations where the energy is alive and active and can change directions on a dime. Conversations that can't be edited and re-edited. A real person to person conversation.

There is also an added benefit to video chat, it really emphasizes who the fakers are. Most people who are less than honest about their motives generally don't want their faces to be seen. I think that video chat would help to weed out those who do not have the group's best interests at heart.

I attempted to do this for SOTT a couple of years ago by creating a TinyChat room dedicated to the Cassiopaea ideals. I then brought this idea up to the members here and got absolutely no feedback, positive or negative. I believe that the room is still active as well, but no one ever visited it.

The point that I am trying to make is that all people have skills in different areas and that to force one method of networking (i.e - posting in these forums) onto people that may have a skill set or mentality that is not conducive to forums, is limiting not only to the group but to the individual as well.

Mikha'el,

The very technology that you find a hindrance is what you are now using to appeal to our sense of intimacy. I do sympathize with your yearning to be more connected to with other forum members. I remember many pleasant sessions on a now defunct utility called EyeBall that I used to converse with a distant cousin years ago.

It was a great way to communicate and converse in real time and I do confess that I miss those days. However; on this forum I have found that many subjects on life issues are discussed very thoroughly and in more depth than could possibly be done in that format. I also am an IT retiree with experience in information technology. Seeing that you are web developer and have various computer skills I find it difficult to see why you do not appreciate the value of this forum in the format that it thrives.

While it may be a future possibility to develop an online face to face chat room I think it may be more important at this time to focus on connecting chakras by posting and sharing your ideas and feelings within the current format of the forum.

As a web developer I am sure you can see the formidable difficulty of maintaining security and integrity of the principles of the forum and avoiding predator relationships that are discouraged in private meet-ups and communications which an on-line chat room might create.

I do think that your previous posts indicate a sincere desire to draw closer to the forum and contribute. I see your ability to communicate as exceptional and appropriate. Why not just continue to share and communicate in this more open and basic format? I truly feel that I myself have not until recently realized that there are flesh and blood people that are discernible by their posts and expressions.

This is not a perfect system but I have come to love and respect the concept of "virtual" communications. I did change my icon to one with my face on it because as ugly as I may be it is an expression closer to the real me.

And I would also like to mention the choice of the forum software which I find very useful is "Simple Machines" (not an advertisement). I think the direction and wisdom that has been expressed here is something that all of us forum members should consider and be thankful.

Maybe the term "fringe members" is unsettling if you feel that is where you are currently residing. But I think it just means that you are always invited to move closer to the goals and direction of the forum which is to grow in knowledge and connect chakras by sharing and communicating. I feel closer to you just having read your posts and hope you will continue to to share. I don't think wanting to see and audibly hear other forum members is necessarily a bad idea but it would take very careful planning I think.

Am I just "cherry picking" to respond to your post? Yes, I am. And that is for me the beauty of being on the forum. I can respond to anyone that has an opinion. And maybe I am getting my hands dirty here by personally giving you my opinion. After all things can turn on a dime sometimes and you never know what other forum members are thinking. And yes, I carefully edited this in hopes of expressing myself clearly and considerately (maybe I should re-edit). And, this is meant to be a real person to person response!

Also if you want to "do" more you might want to consider joining FOTCM formally if you feel it is your path and true heartfelt direction by viewing this link:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16193.0.html

Your best interests at heart, :):love:

goyacobol :cool2:

Mikha'el said:
Thank you for posting this session.

One thing that I have noticed, and this could just be me, in my years browsing this forum is that there is not much outreach being done to keep the 'fringe member' directly involved. I guess that I could be considered a 'fringe member' because I don't post much on these forums, but my heart and soul are with the group.

Perhaps there could be a portion of the site that describes things that the group as a whole needs done, and a place where people could offer their services.

I am not an experienced blogger or forum poster, and quite frankly I don't really feel that is a skill that I require in the grand scheme of things, and that inexperience tends to dissuade me from posting.

But I have many skills to offer that fall outside of the spectrum of posting on forums.

I would be happy to assist any of my fellow FOTCM members with anything that I can do. I just need a place where I can go to find out who needs assistance and in what capacity.

The same goes for the SOTT group, if there was a classified section that could list actionable items, perhaps something along the lines of Trello, I would check it on a daily basis.

I am an action oriented individual, as I am sure a lot of other members of this forum are, and I don't feel right sitting at a computer either talking about myself (a little too egotistical for me) or answering other member's questions that I feel have already been answered. I don't feel that I am accomplishing anything.

I would really like to 'get my hands dirty', so to speak, and start helping the group in significant ways.

I would appreciate the group's opinion on starting, at the very least, a chat room (preferably one with video capabilities) where we can meet each other 'face-to-face' and actually have real conversations. Conversations that can't be cherry-picked and rearranged to suit a particular person's reply. Conversations where the energy is alive and active and can change directions on a dime. Conversations that can't be edited and re-edited. A real person to person conversation.

There is also an added benefit to video chat, it really emphasizes who the fakers are. Most people who are less than honest about their motives generally don't want their faces to be seen. I think that video chat would help to weed out those who do not have the group's best interests at heart.

I attempted to do this for SOTT a couple of years ago by creating a TinyChat room dedicated to the Cassiopaea ideals. I then brought this idea up to the members here and got absolutely no feedback, positive or negative. I believe that the room is still active as well, but no one ever visited it.

The point that I am trying to make is that all people have skills in different areas and that to force one method of networking (i.e - posting in these forums) onto people that may have a skill set or mentality that is not conducive to forums, is limiting not only to the group but to the individual as well.

mikha'el, not sure why your thoughts clicked with me but they did. Maybe it's a yearning to share with like minded individuals face to face. I think the forum is the best most of us can do right now although l also understand your possible frustration. We hear about how others are sharing and learning together in different groups although we fail to understand that the harmony exhibited did come from pixie dust. Most of us have trouble tolerating our own family members (sad) let alone strangers. A lot of energy must have been expended to form these groups we hear about. My interpretation of your post aside l still give you a right on, right on! :headbanger:

I read somewhere that a newbie needs 50 post before they can edit?

We hear about how others are sharing and learning together in different groups although we fail to understand that the harmony exhibited did come from pixie dust. Should have been (didn't come from pixie dust). :rotfl:

Big thanks for the session!

Very educational and interesting, especially for me ( and i belive for many others too who are on the outer edges of the network) the part with Breton. My children, 3 of them are in Canada and the youngest son is here in Croatia with me and my wife.
Have a wonderful day and once again, big thanks!

Back
Top Bottom