Session 6 December 2014

A.K. said:
Thank you for putting this latest great session, fantastic crew.
In my opinion, conserving energy and helping others means to read the signs of whether i'm helping an O.P. or a souled thus it's
important 'see' who is who thus limit our interaction with them. Of course need to throw in STS vs STO into the mix as well. All these need
to have good feedback mechanism, awareness & not being subjective. All in all putting our WORK into usage.

Topic: Helping others...

Reniassance, "It's tough because each situation is unique and there's no blanket solution. If you're struggling with something how about opening a thread on the topic and network about it?"

I am so lost on this topic my thoughts would result in a mish mash of incoherent noise like most of my contributions.

For example: Someone talk me that he hadn't money and he hunger. I can give him a pie. Another hunger asks me...I give him a pie again and again. Despite of all my kindness an efforts I can't feed them all. But! If a had not been done it and I just have an idea without anticipations is there real opportunity that I'll meet collinear people who have the same idea and we'll open a "kitchen soup", as Laura call it. Thus, we could feed most of them :)

Maybe it's incorrect example, though, it's the only came to my mind)

Total question: how to distinguish intentions for the purpose to save energy for more constructive DOing?

Give a pie... or begin to analyze to no end if this is an exercise in futility?

Why, if we want to give a pie to a person that's hungry do we have to ascertain this persons problems? I can see this person is hungry and must have problems ... what ... l don't? We all have problems but to do an indepth analysis on a hungry person?

Wise?

Can a framework be shared to nudge some of us along the right path?

hello laura, my name is alpercan, I'm writing from Istanbul, the last session are composed of stupid questions, I hope it would be nice in the future :(

alper said:
hello laura, my name is alpercan, I'm writing from Istanbul, the last session are composed of stupid questions, I hope it would be nice in the future :(

If you think that the last session is composed of stupid questions, you are definitively in the :wrongbar:

Thanks for the session Laura and Crew. They light a fire inside. I haven't been involved in a while, but your work means a lot to me.

SWEET!!! your back!!!
Wow the last part of the session really spoke to me. I organized a "get together" with My local "tribal unit" { group of friends and like minded people} and during this event I looked around and received the little voice that assured me and reminded me that now was a good time to ask. { I noticed that all the players where in the room} I was able put a scenario forward that got everyone thinking on the same page, a simple question... The look of confusion on some faces and after the jokes died down.... It gave me a chance to tell everyone in the room what I thought was strong in them and what a unique group we made together. If this event was to transpire and how we were to cope. This conversation really put everyone at ease {though very personally thought provoking for some} I feel much better for this time.
TY All.....

s-kur said:
It's could be disjointed but i'll try to do it as clearly as I can...
The matter is "Personal questions in our lives"

Recently I've speculated about interactions with people who not involved in the Work properly. In our lives we can see many cases of asking by some person. Often such requests have an egoistic nature (no matter weither narcissistic nor OP\psychopatic person). If we decide give a feedback\help we spend our energy. Since the nature of the most people is egoistic, even if their request looks very pure we rarely get our spent energy back. I understand that the edge between egoistic\clear intentions is very thin but what is the key to see a real intentions? Or key is only experience? We have an intentions to put efforts\provide energy in the network, but some of us are puzzling with "help everyone who ask". Thus, we lose our energy, without energy we can't DO.

I think a key for understanding a real intentions of others (and ourselves) is, as you said, experience. Just questioning it and speculations as you do it in your post for me is a sign that you want to understand it, learn more about it and you have a desire to work on it. So, just keep doing it. From my understanding, it's a process and we may not be able to see this process clearly, but as long as you're doing your Work and networking you don't have to worry.
I found one thread that could be interesting to you - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9245.0.html.

Thanks for yet another interesting session! The stand out information byte for me is increasing tribal strength, and that one can do so by being here, fulfilling our duties to our families, and yet be connected to our spiritual family (the forum). I have underestimated the power in networking and working as SoTT editor, both of which I would like to do more of. And yes, time is a challenge but there are programs that I've identified that stops me from posting or writing. This session is a call to change that. Thanks again, y'all are amazing!

Why, if we want to give a pie to a person that's hungry do we have to ascertain this persons problems? I can see this person is hungry and must have problems ... what ... l don't? We all have problems but to do an indepth analysis on a hungry person?

Wise?

Really michaelrc i don't really know if there's ever a framework that ever exist or we just create one that suits everyone. One thing i do know is everybody has their own perspectives which is different to one another. Example a dog can cause extreme fear in me but not for another due to being bitten by one since young. Thus dogs affect me more than it affect others. Ever noticed all the esoteric works all talks about a common thing but speaks of it in a millions of ways? I guess this framework is suppose to be 'seen' by those whom ever reached that level of seeing & not by the common man. So that's why the WORK is to prepped us to reach that level. Then there's another obstacle which is the mind. Example lets say that you're suppose to be enlighten by doing a specific set of events say A,B,C. Where C is the last event before you enlighten. Then someone comes along and tell you the secret to enlightenment which is C. But once you know that, the mind will go into overdrive to use that information to further obfuscate your WORK. Meaning you're not even close to enlighten. But nature will sort of 'reset' or rearrange that sequence of events and give you another chance.

Maybe i getting too ahead of myself and confuses everyone. I must apologize at this point. I not a guru nor advance being or intellectual just a regular joe trying to get out of this system before everything hits the mud.

I'm still learning as i go along. :D

i would like to share with you mine way of removing fear and emotions. I would use this to show the process:

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won't be death anymore. There won't be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared."

There is energy bodies and there is earth body. We know about energetic centers and we know that psyhical body works. I have found that many people miss one thing. Energy goes from chakras to body through meridians or nadis (different names in different system) This is a phrase that a body is a temple to the soul. You can find out how your body is weak and what emotional problems are to live. So why tears. Because you can cry or be angry when emotions comes. When you cry your body became more flexible, filed witch energy, hot. When you are angry your body became more like a wood, cold.

s-kur said:
It's could be disjointed but i'll try to do it as clearly as I can...
The matter is "Personal questions in our lives"

Recently I've speculated about interactions with people who not involved in the Work properly. In our lives we can see many cases of asking by some person. Often such requests have an egoistic nature (no matter weither narcissistic nor OP\psychopatic person). If we decide give a feedback\help we spend our energy. Since the nature of the most people is egoistic, even if their request looks very pure we rarely get our spent energy back. I understand that the edge between egoistic\clear intentions is very thin but what is the key to see a real intentions? Or key is only experience? We have an intentions to put efforts\provide energy in the network, but some of us are puzzling with "help everyone who ask". Thus, we lose our energy, without energy we can't DO.

For example: Someone talk me that he hadn't money and he hunger. I can give him a pie. Another hunger asks me...I give him a pie again and again. Despite of all my kindness an efforts I can't feed them all. But! If a had not been done it and I just have an idea without anticipations is there real opportunity that I'll meet collinear people who have the same idea and we'll open a "kitchen soup", as Laura call it. Thus, we could feed most of them :)

Maybe it's incorrect example, though, it's the only came to my mind)

Total question: how to distinguish intentions for the purpose to save energy for more constructive DOing?

I came across this thought when I was contemplating the links between narcissism and energetic vampirism. The overcome of such ineractions is total lose of own energy an need to get it from others. Serving to self, as we know it.

BTW, maybe here is the keys to understanding G's words (paraphrasing) "To become the altruist it is necessary to become the full egoist at first"

Hi s-kur,
I've been trying to answer the same questions for a long time. And still do. However, I've noticed that paying attention to details really helps to make a decision which person sincerely asks and who demands. Every time I look at his/her eyes and try to sense what do they say and whether they convince me that this person really needs someone's help or this is only kind of "work" or habit of him/her. Even when someone asks for cigarette I pay attention to his voice and words - some of them just say automatically "hey buddy, give me a cig". It's not an ask they just demand it. I remember a few times when people asked me to sell them one cigarette and when I was rolling one for them we had an interesting discussion on common things. Of course I didn't take their money but I was pleased to share my knowledge (myths, benefits proved by science, etc.) with them on my choice why I prefer organic tabacco to other tabacco products and their reaction along with asked questions was a sort of received energy back that there are still left some people who are able to think and use the logic. I was pleased to see that not all of them buy into BS/propaganda. Another example is when someone asks some money to buy food at shopping center I ask them what do they need and buy it for them instead of giving money. In general I agree that it comes with practice and there is still much to learn.

Thank you all for another amazing session. Many topics were touched and discussion resulted into some answers I was looking for. I had always felt myself like sitting on a fence and felt hopeless in terms of not being able to keep pace with group progress because I do have some other responsibilities including my family/kids as the primary one. There are so much info on the site/forum with constant updates and I felt depressed that I cannot read it all. Donations and buying/reading books is one thing which I gladly do however I always wanted to do more but I didn't know how. If we knew some details about ongoing projects (like buying a said farm or any other stuff which require funding, etc.) some of us sitting on the fence would offer even more help I believe. Just some thoughts.

Starshine said:
Resonance here.
Even though I, too, don't participate often in the forum, I now feel like a member of the family. That's how I feel because this is where my heart is. I also, as some members said wanted to meet you physically because I thought it was the only way to really acquire more knowledge and participate.

Actually it happened once, in Barcelona, 2011, but at that time, I didn't know how to express the importance it had for me.
I realize now how much of self-importance it involves not to share. When I met you I really felt like I had nothing to say because I was "not enough" whatever.

I wanted to be perfect and look smart. So my dynamics were really STS oriented. I now understand this is all about self-importance.

Do you really want to share and spread valuable knowledge for everyone willing to ? Or do you just want to feel special, a little better and smarter than others ? Being "part of" those 200 ?
It seems like we all lose a lot of energy thinking about what other might think about us, instead of just doing the things that seems right. Why do we lose such an energy ? My guess is that we just feed our self-importance.

Time passing by, I realize how much we influence each other, where is our responsibility. This recent post gave me even more courage to be at ease with myself.

I now know I am on the good path and that there's no point in loosing one's energy into being harsh about what you should do, what you're not doing, how you should behave and all that is missing to be the one you want to be.
Because you are. You just are. You exist without any need to be judgmental about the WAY you are.
Thanks to the network that gave me invaluable tracks to understand it.

I also realized that I'm really grateful to the Universe, to the exterior world, but am I the same with myself ? The reflection of that Love and Gratitude to my inner self gave me more space to do some others things. I was really harsh with myself, I am learning to be gentle. The more I get rid of identification, the more I am able to act as a conscience of the world, and the right things to do get more and more obvious.

There's a lot of work to do. That saying gave me an impressive amount of guilt. But can we just get rid of "a lot" ? There's work to do and it has nothing to do with self-importance.
Let's imagine everyone is starving and there's one guy distributing a lot of bread to everyone downtown. Wouldn't you bring your own piece of bread, even though you only have one to share? Instead of thinking, well I only have one, this guy has so much, I'm nothing compared to him. Well, everyone would like you to bring your own piece.
That's the picture I have in mind.

I don't necessarily need to meet you physically to learn and grow. Again, I know where my heart is. What I value, what I'm sharing and I'm just starting to really think. And I actually have a lot to share, as everyone here. It's again because of our own self-importance that we think in terms of post counts, it is not the proper energy to learn a single thing.

Q: (L) Okay. If people are fully engaged in the network, will they receive information in time?

A: Yes, the operative term being "fully engaged" in any and every way possible.

Q: (Chu) So if they're sitting on the fence, they won't?

(Galatea) They have to commit to it.

(L) Yeah, but you can commit to something and stay right in your regular life. You don't have to commit to something and just throw all caution to the wind.

(Pierre) Fully engaged in every way possible...

(L) I think it means what is possible for that person.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) The previous answer was that there is still a need in these times to prepare to actually receive and aid others in the outer edges of the network. That's us doing the preparation, for example, so that we are effectively acting as proxies for all those others?

(Ark) I think that the main thing is to achieve as much RESULTS as possible, you see? So if you are somewhere and you see that you are not at your optimal strength because something is leaking, you cannot achieve most results. Some other place, you can see the results of what you are doing.

(L) So if you're not seeing results in your life, you need to rethink what's going on.

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) Anybody else got any questions on it?

(Chu) Just a comment. I would say that if it applied like Perceval was saying to us, or the US community for example, to be preparing for aiding and receiving other people, in order to do that even more, we need those that are in the outer edges to be doing what is possible...

(L) ...so that we can receive them!

A: Yes yes yes!!

Q: (Chu) It's not that they should just sit and wait...

A: Tribal unit strength should be a goal!

I don't feel anymore alone. Because I know I can relate to people here. I know my feelings are experimented by others. And we can really help each other to reflect, realizing it is really powerful. It allows one to take the next step.

It reminded me of a quote I saved from Laura :
Quote from: Laura on September 21, 2012, 12:40:20 PM

Also, the concept of KNOWLEDGE being the key to transitioning is supremely important. All you have to do is think about the Parable of the Talents to get the point. It really isn't important that you have "supreme knowledge" or that you are totally prepared by virtue of that supreme knowledge, what is important is what you do with what you have! Another useful parable is that of the 10 Wise Virgins. Then, there is the "Widow's Mite" principle. If a person is doing all they can with what they have, and the AIM is to contribute to the STO position, then if there are energies of transition/ change/ whatever, those energies will "frequency resonance" match to yours and you don't have to get your knickers in a knot of fear.

If you are just doing all you can to gather knowledge, to apply what knowledge you DO have to whatever is set before you each day, with an overarching AIM of "knowing the truth that sets us free" (keep in mind that "knowing" is also LOVE), and being connected to a network striving to strengthen the STO reality/position, you'll be okay!

It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

Do we allow ourselves not to be perfect? Do we allow ourselves, to put it simply ?

Also, the remarks on Breton's situation are much interesting. I would assume, I may be wrong, that we all have karmic development to continue with specific souls, and being fragmented is not where we want to get. It's tricky because fears can decide what's better for you.
Being part of the network should not involve fragmenting our own selves, quite the opposite actually.

The question really is, what does it mean to contribute to the network ? How to be sure you are contributing in the most efficient way, at your own level ?
I do feel like I'm contributing at my own level. This sensation is real. I'm mostly sharing out of the network, for sure, but I still feel really connected to it. I will give back to the network while progressing in my understandings. I can see the results occurring in my life, and it is really motivating.

Gratitude.

Thanks Starshine for your thoughts which truly resonate with mines. The last session has given me some strength and confidence that we should do everything what we can towards the aim, even if it initially may look as a small step only but it is still a progress. You made a good note on self-importance or ego which is one of the things we should be working on in order to rise our FVR in terms of STO Candidate's profile.

Mikha'el said:

I am an action oriented individual, as I am sure a lot of other members of this forum are, and I don't feel right sitting at a computer either talking about myself (a little too egotistical for me) or answering other member's questions that I feel have already been answered. I don't feel that I am accomplishing anything.

I would really like to 'get my hands dirty', so to speak, and start helping the group in significant ways.

Saying that Mikha'el is an "action oriented man" is a huge understatement. For one thing his post has "acted" as an immediate catalyst moving me into posting for the first time in years. Yes, talk about fringe members... I think I'm right there at the top! I just felt so closely identified with all the feelings he expressed I had to say thanks for taking the time to express them. I too don't feel much inclined to siiting in front of a computer for any length of time, even if it is with the aim to connect with forum members and discuss important topics like this one. I spend 7 hours a day in front of one, only because that's my job and I have wife and kids to support, and at the end of the day I choose to suffer yet a little more of that (staring at the screen made me develop dry-eye syndrom to the point where I have to use prescription eye-drops every other day) only because there is a forum called Cassiopaea.

I too am an action oriented man. I purchased a farm seven years ago, 2 acres, high on a mountain, mostly beautiful forests but with some arable land too, built me a wooden cabin with a brick chimney, no electrical power, set up a rain-water collector, a greenery where I grow seedlings of various vegetables that then transplanted to soil turn into beautiful cabbages, tomatoes, sweet peppers, etc., and every Friday I drive from town the whole 40 miles stretch up the mountains to this refuge of mine where I've endeavoured so to turn make a sanctuary. Have talked to many people about the need to "re-shuffle priorities" and put learning about the true nature of things back on top, but still find me a sort of Steppenwolf, not at all bitter but somewhat out of place in a world where people are mostly concerned with getting the latest iPad, plasma TV, or whatever. I know some tiny butterfly wings are being fluttered here, though I sometimes get discouraged... Thanks again Mikha'el.

Rod

A.K. said:

Wise?

Really michaelrc i don't really know if there's ever a framework that ever exist or we just create one that suits everyone. One thing i do know is everybody has their own perspectives which is different to one another. Example a dog can cause extreme fear in me but not for another due to being bitten by one since young. Thus dogs affect me more than it affect others. Ever noticed all the esoteric works all talks about a common thing but speaks of it in a millions of ways? I guess this framework is suppose to be 'seen' by those whom ever reached that level of seeing & not by the common man. So that's why the WORK is to prepped us to reach that level. Then there's another obstacle which is the mind. Example lets say that you're suppose to be enlighten by doing a specific set of events say A,B,C. Where C is the last event before you enlighten. Then someone comes along and tell you the secret to enlightenment which is C. But once you know that, the mind will go into overdrive to use that information to further obfuscate your WORK. Meaning you're not even close to enlighten. But nature will sort of 'reset' or rearrange that sequence of events and give you another chance.

Maybe i getting too ahead of myself and confuses everyone. I must apologize at this point. I not a guru nor advance being or intellectual just a regular joe trying to get out of this system before everything hits the mud.

I'm still learning as i go along. :D

Thank you A.K. for responding. Anouther forum member referenced Pepperfritz's post. Wow, this understanding has been hashed out much more than many of us new to posting on the forum probably have realized. Anyway Pepperfritz's post...

Service to Others & Service to Self (from the Cassiopaea Glossary):

C's: STO is balance because you serve self through others.... STS is imbalance.... STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point.... An STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.... STO gives all to those who ask....

All Who Ask (from the Cassiopaea Glossary):

The Cassiopaea material states that a service to others being gives all to those who ask. This invites the question of what is meant by giving and by asking and who truly are the parties of the exchange.

The crux of the matter is the difference between asking and manipulation. Manipulation seeks to control the manipulated and thus by definition limit the other's free will. Asking is an open-ended request which leaves the response up to the other party. Manipulation generally implies covert intent whereas asking generally does not. Distinguishing the two is difficult and not always clear-cut. Furthermore, humans generally neither ask nor manipulate as a single, unified being. More often than not, people are amalgams of contradicting programs and impulses, some of them tending towards STS, some maybe towards STO.

Acceding to manipulation generally amplifies the STS-ness of the manipulator. Thus for STO to be expressed, manipulation should be refused. Asking by people can be highly ambiguous and contradictory. For example, some people may actually ask to be refused when they make excessive demands. With proper discernment, one can give to the STO-tending parts of another and deny from the STS-tending parts of the same person. Denying manipulation may be seen to be doing a favor to the part which does not wish to take unfair advantage, should there be such a part.

We may consider for example lies to be an indirect request for truth. Thus giving all could be said to be giving all things their due, in accordance with upholding the principle of service to others. Discerning the true nature of the asking/request/manipulation is key here.

As with any general principle, this cannot be applied mechanically, without awareness of context. While our first connotation for giving is an exchange between persons, the idea is not limited to this. We can speak of giving all to a principle, as in dedicating one's life to a cause. We could say that making service to others oriented esoteric information available is a giving to the principle of free will. This is on one hand a response to a spirit of spiritual questing that exists among people often disillusioned with standard religion or the New Age, on the other hand a response to the lies and half truths promoted by the control system under the guise of these same movements.

In this world of mixed contents, the motives of giving, whether for personal satisfaction or as an expression of alignment with an impersonal principle cannot always be distinguished nor do they occur separately. Pure expressions of STO or STS are rare....

Back
Top Bottom