Session 6 December 2014

Thank you much, and it will be read a few more times, at least. An interesting thing happened where what I contribute on a monthly basis is somehow not being received and have to fix this somehow, having to do with my bank or I'm not sure. Since I had been in this awful car accident, losing my best friend doggie I've not watched some goings-on, but will be sure to rectify. It was not me who denied it on purpose, so you know. I just found out. It's been hard moving around, but also an amazing eyeopener, that could have been so much worse, and wasn't. I was fully conscious, and hanging on to that knowing I had work to do and life wasn't over. By the look of the vehicle one would maybe think different, so many tools like EE are working and I have a strength and calm that wasn't there before. I am in the right place, as strange as it looks inside and out, osit. Thank you wonderful ones. And I hope that nasty health issue with Laura is better. I know you're all here wherever you may resde in body.

Thanks Chateau Crew for the amazing session; read it twice already and truly lots to ponder upon ! Especially with regards to tribal unit strength, and the sections below :)

It is motivating to know that being fully engaged and contributing to the forum in any way that is possible for us, bearing in mind our current lives - is also meaningful in an energetic sense and can help the tribal unit strength.

As the Work and journey is definitely not easy, the answers from this session are very helpful - and provides perspective and a sense of purpose.

Thank you immensely again :)

Laura said:
A: Keep in mind that some of these types of individuals have protection via STS sources at the global scale. It will be awhile yet before your group or tribal unit achieves that level of projective power. However, it must be said that the critical mass is a lot less than you might expect to need due to the amplification of networked energies. So, keep your awareness sharp and carry on, as there are STO forces in your corner.

A: More or less. But be aware that there is still the need in these particular times to prepare to actually receive and aid others in the outer edges of the network.

Q: (L) Okay. If people are fully engaged in the network, will they receive information in time?

A: Yes, the operative term being "fully engaged" in any and every way possible.

Q: (Chu) So if they're sitting on the fence, they won't?

(Galatea) They have to commit to it.

(L) Yeah, but you can commit to something and stay right in your regular life. You don't have to commit to something and just throw all caution to the wind.

(Pierre) Fully engaged in every way possible...

(L) I think it means what is possible for that person.

A: Yes.

Quinault said:
Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone that makes this community possible. It is truly a bright point of hope in this dark world. I hope I can get up to full strength and contribute somehow.

Thanks for this session again,thanks Laura and the crew.

Every morning I thank god that one day I read an article by Sott.net about food and hunger. This article was so good, so exceptional that it addicted me to more good information. I remember the situation when I was reading the article, I was in a immigration office waiting for papers for my husband, many people where around me waiting in a silence, and bored and impatient, and sad and I was, I think, the only happy person that day in that office, someting in my brain make click! And since that day, since that stupendous article that was like an embrace for my soul, I just read news from Sott and my brain is in better shape. I can not imagine my life without all the information that we have here, not only life is more interesting when you see what is behind the masquerade, but your soul also is more happy. To know that people are aware, working and giving their time, to know also that they are not just aware but compassionate, not being machines but trying to be humans, and also to know that we have a long road where everyday we will learn more and more, about ourselves and about humanity: this is a gift.

Evidently in my day to day I am alone, no people of the same tribe but for now that's ok, I know that this solitude is part of the learning.

I have a misunderstanding:
in
A: Keep in mind that some of these types of individuals have protection via STS sources at the global scale. It will be awhile yet before your group or tribal unit achieves that level of projective power.
Whether there can be a typo there, and has to be "protective power", or how in this case to understand "projective", it something that is projected outside?
Thanks.

Axxel said:
in
A: Keep in mind that some of these types of individuals have protection via STS sources at the global scale. It will be awhile yet before your group or tribal unit achieves that level of projective power.
Whether there can be a typo there, and has to be "protective power", or how in this case to understand "projective", it something that is projected outside?
Thanks.

I don't think there's any typo. The tribal unit, through its expansion, reached a higher level of projective power that enable an energy surge that was unfortunately in conflict with the frequency of certain individuals.

The Cs mention a projective power because it seems that the energy surge was generated by the group and spread from the group to the planetary realm.

Apparently, the surge was due to the closing of two property purchase contracts that might have triggered a positive emotional response among the members of the tribal unit.

Pierre said:
Axxel said:
in
Thanks.

I don't think there's any typo. The tribal unit, through its expansion, reached a higher level of projective power that enable an energy surge that was unfortunately in conflict with the frequency of certain individuals.

The Cs mention a projective power because it seems that the energy surge was generated by the group and spread from the group to the planetary realm.

Apparently, the surge was due to the closing of two property purchase contracts that might have triggered a positive emotional response among the members of the tribal unit.

For what it's worth, that's the way I understood it too. It's not a conscious type of "projection" of intent or anything, just the network energies generated and amplified coming into conflict with the negative energies of attackers/oppressors.

Pierre said:
Axxel said:
in
Thanks.

Exactly Pierre, I felt really happy when you purchased the farm. Even though I am not sure if I am part of your tribal unit but whatever. I just want to mention that it is the intention that matters so for everyone that is thinking about donating money due to selfish reasons, please note that it does not work that way.

Everyone should just do what comes naturally and not forcing himself to be part or not part of anything. Just look at Breton how he almost died because he was not true to himself. So if you feel like it is good time to sing then sing and if you feel like it is time to quit your job then do it. Do not let fear dictates you what you should not do.

I mean I have a job and I am doing it great. And I am where I am. If I should be somewhere else I would be there and I am sure that I would do my job great there also. So of course I can not compare to the chateau crew because I already have fulltime job and their fulltime job is to make the tribal unit work and do the research and make appointments and maintain the forum and SOTT and to show the way to other people. So they are working for all people, for us. And all who are working for all the good people over the world definitely deserve a paycheck for that. Just like I do receive paycheck every month, I am willing to pay Laura and her team every month as a thank you for everything that I could learn on this forum and SOTT and wherever I was, I was applying the knowledge to sharpen my teeth and my claws.

Do not get me wrong, I would love to work for the good of all people but evidently it is not the case for me now, because I just could not find any STO organization. So I am working for the government. But that does not stop me from donating some governmental money to Laura and her team and I can do that without even wanting anything in return, because if they make it then it was worth it. And honestly I do not know where I belong or what is the best for me. So what is left is only faith that this universe knows best and if the universe thinks that I should just die and do there something else then I will gladly do it. Honestly what is the worst that can happen? If everything that is are just lessons then I can only learn.There is nothing wrong and nothing bad.

Thank you to the entire team. In this session, I met a lot of good things that put me back on my feet. But one sentence regain my energy and confidence.

A: Where you put your energy, including funding, is where your heart is and where you will be drawn and received when the time comes. [table leg starts squeaking during this answer.]

Once again thank you all for this session.
Many greetings from Macedonia :)

Cleo said:
Thank you all for the session. Inspiring to read.

Quinault said:
Those of us in the fringe of the network should probably commit to small achievable goals to avoid stagnating again.

I think this may be key, especially for those of us who feel as if we're really stagnating or struggling in one way or another. I struggle with doing EE consistently, among other things-possibly because I haven't been clear or realistic about what I can likely achieve at this point in time. Maybe because I haven't networked much about it either. Having said all that, I realize that I also haven't spent much time really considering what my Aim is, as a part of this network. Think I might just go review that very topic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Quinault.
Yeah I agree Cleo, small achievable goals. One thing that struck me and I can't remember where on the forum I read it and I think is in the Knowledge and Being series (another thing I haven't yet watched) refers to when you make a choice your enter a new reality or universe. Something to that effect. I have read that before but just after reading this thread, did it strike me fully. I better comprehended its meaning even though it is such a simple thing.

gottathink said:
Cleo said:
Thank you all for the session. Inspiring to read.

Quinault said:
Those of us in the fringe of the network should probably commit to small achievable goals to avoid stagnating again.

I think this may be key, especially for those of us who feel as if we're really stagnating or struggling in one way or another. I struggle with doing EE consistently, among other things-possibly because I haven't been clear or realistic about what I can likely achieve at this point in time. Maybe because I haven't networked much about it either. Having said all that, I realize that I also haven't spent much time really considering what my Aim is, as a part of this network. Think I might just go review that very topic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Quinault.
Yeah I agree Cleo, small achievable goals. One thing that struck me and I can't remember where on the forum I read it and I think is in the Knowledge and Being series (another thing I haven't yet watched) refers to when you make a choice your enter a new reality or universe. Something to that effect. I have read that before but just after reading this thread, did it strike me fully. I better comprehended its meaning even though it is such a simple thing.

I agree as well. It's like a spider web. In the centre there is Laura and the team and on the outer edges there are all people that are supporting them. Therefore the people on the edges are equally important because without them the team would not be having enough resources. So if you are part of the web, then you are also part of the new reality.

Thank you for posting this session.

One thing that I have noticed, and this could just be me, in my years browsing this forum is that there is not much outreach being done to keep the 'fringe member' directly involved. I guess that I could be considered a 'fringe member' because I don't post much on these forums, but my heart and soul are with the group.

Perhaps there could be a portion of the site that describes things that the group as a whole needs done, and a place where people could offer their services.

I am not an experienced blogger or forum poster, and quite frankly I don't really feel that is a skill that I require in the grand scheme of things, and that inexperience tends to dissuade me from posting.

But I have many skills to offer that fall outside of the spectrum of posting on forums.

I would be happy to assist any of my fellow FOTCM members with anything that I can do. I just need a place where I can go to find out who needs assistance and in what capacity.

The same goes for the SOTT group, if there was a classified section that could list actionable items, perhaps something along the lines of Trello, I would check it on a daily basis.

I am an action oriented individual, as I am sure a lot of other members of this forum are, and I don't feel right sitting at a computer either talking about myself (a little too egotistical for me) or answering other member's questions that I feel have already been answered. I don't feel that I am accomplishing anything.

I would really like to 'get my hands dirty', so to speak, and start helping the group in significant ways.

I would appreciate the group's opinion on starting, at the very least, a chat room (preferably one with video capabilities) where we can meet each other 'face-to-face' and actually have real conversations. Conversations that can't be cherry-picked and rearranged to suit a particular person's reply. Conversations where the energy is alive and active and can change directions on a dime. Conversations that can't be edited and re-edited. A real person to person conversation.

There is also an added benefit to video chat, it really emphasizes who the fakers are. Most people who are less than honest about their motives generally don't want their faces to be seen. I think that video chat would help to weed out those who do not have the group's best interests at heart.

I attempted to do this for SOTT a couple of years ago by creating a TinyChat room dedicated to the Cassiopaea ideals. I then brought this idea up to the members here and got absolutely no feedback, positive or negative. I believe that the room is still active as well, but no one ever visited it.

The point that I am trying to make is that all people have skills in different areas and that to force one method of networking (i.e - posting in these forums) onto people that may have a skill set or mentality that is not conducive to forums, is limiting not only to the group but to the individual as well.

Thank you Laura and Team....hope this indicates you're feeling much better.

Might being mindful, prayers and meditating on 'the cause' also contribute towards strengthening the tribal unit, I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom