Session 6 December 2014

WIN 52 said:
It seemed like the C's wanted one person to be closer to his children. Right away I made a connection that this was important for him, to be close to his own family, which could be his soul tribal unit, or at least some of the tribe.

I think the message for most of us could be translated as "stay where the soul is, and try to DO as much as you can from there instead of trying to force things when are not yet ready".

Thanks for a very interesting session =)

Thank you for having and transcribing an new session
I think the message for most of us could be translated as "stay where the soul is, and try to DO as much as you can from there instead of trying to force things when are not yet ready".
The triple cycle veil, i don't understand, but ofcourse, when the intellect chooses, the chance that the emotional needs and duties get met are slim, and big moves might leave the soul behind.
I have lived in an functioning tribal unit, of 25+, with each member having it's own input as in spokes of a wheel. I left after 15 years when the project was well established and staying would be more of the same, to start an even bigger project, outside the town. I haven't had contact since, but i think they know me better than i know myself and still respect me. We would risk our lives for eachother..

If you are fully living a project, carrying it, you will end up co-souling that project. Somehow others will recognise something in it, and you will be awed by the quality of the people you attract.
Afterwards there is the amazement how you made all the right decisions to keep the unity and the project going, balancing the tightrope against all odds.

Thanks again for the session. I read it twice now. So much info packed into it.

It's interesting to see the reactions of members that don't participate much feeling compelled, in a way, to post. If you just try to post more often, it really does get easier. My first couple of years as a forum member (and that was after reading for a few years before registering), I used to post probably an average on one per couple of months. Then as I began posting more and more, it just took off somehow.

I think it's really important for members to forget about what others would think of you and think about what you can do for others. It's a good way to struggle to do more for the benefit of all.

It's curious that a couple of days ago, Obama got a sore throat. This part of the story is especially ridiculous:

Obama had his annual physical exam in June and was given a clean bill of health by Jackson, who noted in a medical report that daily exercise, healthy eating and a tobacco-free lifestyle had helped the president stay in great shape. The president is a former smoker.

So, when he smoked his throat was okay, now - when he doesn't smoke - it's not okay, but tobacco is to blame anyway, right? :cool2:

Also, yesterday Angela Merkel felt dizzy during a TV interview and had to interrupt it.

Coincidence? Or maybe even the psychopaths in power start feeling unwell too?

This was a really interesting session to read!

Thank you for asking about the pituitary gland and how to strengthen it!

:D

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks again for the session. I read it twice now. So much info packed into it.

It's interesting to see the reactions of members that don't participate much feeling compelled, in a way, to post. If you just try to post more often, it really does get easier. My first couple of years as a forum member (and that was after reading for a few years before registering), I used to post probably an average on one per couple of months. Then as I began posting more and more, it just took off somehow.

I think it's really important for members to forget about what others would think of you and think about what you can do for others. It's a good way to struggle to do more for the benefit of all.

I think that recently the C's are putting more emphasis on "connecting chackras" and every little bit helps as in just expressing how you feel as well as what you think. :)

Session 11 October 2014:
Q: (L) So, in a sense, what you're saying is that there is a need for the network to expand as in
connecting chakras and so forth which is probably what helps with these “helper” things described a
few minutes ago. When people are connected, they can help each other, both in and out of the body to
make DNA changes and changes in their whole system. So, that's important. Also, people need to
graduate when they get these DNA changes going on in their bodies that are helped by their helpers
because of their connecting chakras because the network has strength. Does that make sense,
everybody?
(Pierre) More members, and...
(L) And more involved, more doing. (Chu) Not necessarily quantity, though. Because it says strength.
(Perceval) Well, that's the question: What is the full tribal unit strength?
(L) Does that means quantity, and/or quality?
(Data) Or both?
A: Both.
Q: (Pierre) So when you reach this critical mass, it means you can have this influence, you can have
this soul group influence on all the members and trigger these changes?
(L) Is that what you're saying here?
A: Yes!

Thanks for the kind words and advice Stoneboss, BrightLight11 and SeekinTruth.

Several things have played into my fence sitting, maybe I should post in a different sub forum if it helps others. It would also probably help me to process it and keep the energy flowing in the right direction. That first post was literally a 3+ hour struggle but now it's definitely easier.

Those of us in the fringe of the network should probably commit to small achievable goals to avoid stagnating again. Any nudging and prodding to this end by experienced members is definitely welcome-- I need it.

Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone that makes this community possible. It is truly a bright point of hope in this dark world. I hope I can get up to full strength and contribute somehow.

Today as I was thinking of the C's ( I don't remember what brought them to my mind) I wanted to check the sessions. And here it was, the new session. Thanks a lot for everyone that contributed for this session to be published.

The tribal unit has attracted my attention, that is belonging to a tribe. Once upon a time everyone belonged to a tribe. But now you can choose your own tribe.

I had read a book named The Tenth Insight by James Redfield. In this book there is mention of the birth vision which means the reason why you chose to come into this world and how to remember it. Also there is mention of the soul group. Everybody has a soul group, some individuals of the soul group are living on earth and others in the afterlife (fifth density).

Today I was in a taxi and talking with the driver (I always do this) I said the last time catastrophes happened on earth the population was around 6 billion but now we are over 7 billion. The driver knew about Atlantis and I told him some more. Then the talk changed course into extraterrestrials. We also talked about the situation of our country.

I try to talk about the coming ice age, psychopaths etc. to whoever that listens. Maybe I am sowing a seed or inviting people to think in a way. Maybe they think I am crazy, I don't care.

I have to read this session once more and slowly.

Thank you for sharing the session. Much in it to ponder about. Thank you for this, too.

Siberia said:
It's curious that a couple of days ago, Obama got a sore throat. This part of the story is especially ridiculous:

Obama had his annual physical exam in June and was given a clean bill of health by Jackson, who noted in a medical report that daily exercise, healthy eating and a tobacco-free lifestyle had helped the president stay in great shape. The president is a former smoker.

So, when he smoked his throat was okay, now - when he doesn't smoke - it's not okay, but tobacco is to blame anyway, right? :cool2:

Now he suffers from secondhand smoking! ;D

Also, yesterday Angela Merkel felt dizzy during a TV interview and had to interrupt it.

Coincidence? Or maybe even the psychopaths in power start feeling unwell too?

Could be. Interestingly, today one woman in AmCham conference in Belgrade, while presenting the results of a survey on the "success" of the new reforms, also felt dizzy: _http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Ekonomija/517977/Zeni-pozlilo-na-konferenciji-Americke-privredne-komore

Maybe there really is "something strange in the air". ;)

Quinault said:
Q: (L) Okay. If people are fully engaged in the network, will they receive information in time?

A: Yes, the operative term being "fully engaged" in any and every way possible.

Q: (Chu) So if they're sitting on the fence, they won't?

(Galatea) They have to commit to it.

(L) Yeah, but you can commit to something and stay right in your regular life. You don't have to commit to something and just throw all caution to the wind.

(Pierre) Fully engaged in every way possible...

(L) I think it means what is possible for that person.

A: Yes.

The last few sessions have certainly gotten my attention. A sort of "call to duty" for those of us on the edge of the network. Lurking. Struggling.

It's a struggle to even write this post. It seems that every force possible wants me to not send it. To stay on the fence. To second guess myself. I apologize this is short and disjointed but I have to get it out.
Hi Quinault,
Yes I know what you mean. For me, it is very easy to not feel part of what this forum brings because I am not in physical contact with members. I think there may only be three of us or so in New Zealand. Perhaps more? I just wanted to make a list of the things that I am not doing and are on my, 'I really should do that list' that are easy and I have not yet committed to doing:
Cold showers regularly
Eriu Erolis (sp?)
A full keto diet ( part way there)
Supplement a bit more with Vitamin C and make up some Magnesium oil (I have it in the cupboard, just need to make it)
Donate to SOTT
Join FOTCM
Read the full WAVE series (just get myself a kindle for Christmas and off I go easy peasy)

So those are the things that only require a simple effort but a comittment from me to be more engaged. Then once I do that perhaps another next easy thing will become evident.
I do some things well already, and have made a strong comittment to self awareness and observation. This is now a habit. I think also I am able to help a heck of a lot of people in my work and my skills have developed dramatically over the past two years. I also have made more effort to post on the forum.

So just thought that a small example of what being engaged fully means to me and where I admit I am not. I think some of these things are not exclusive to this forum, I engage a lot with my community and just giving a damn really makes a difference. Another example is my husband is on a pick up rubbish mission around our town. The response from people is very interesting, so many people have said that they now do it too. It seems that we are taking more care of the surrounds we live in and not just spending time talking about how much shit and rubbish there is, and why can't people put it in the trash.

Thank you all for the session. Inspiring to read.

Quinault said:
Those of us in the fringe of the network should probably commit to small achievable goals to avoid stagnating again.

I think this may be key, especially for those of us who feel as if we're really stagnating or struggling in one way or another. I struggle with doing EE consistently, among other things-possibly because I haven't been clear or realistic about what I can likely achieve at this point in time. Maybe because I haven't networked much about it either. Having said all that, I realize that I also haven't spent much time really considering what my Aim is, as a part of this network. Think I might just go review that very topic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Quinault.

Back
Top Bottom