Session 29 July 2023

" Jtucker commenting on the photograph writes " You can see they even made teeth on the bottom[ missing a few ] , so you'll really get eaten in a 3D sense. "
" Within the precincts of the Temple pyramid, and not far from it, Bernal Diaz describes " a house of idols, diabolisms, serpents, tools for carving the bodies of sacrificed victims, and pots and kettles in which to cook them- for the cannibal feasts of the priests. The carved entrance to this place was in the form of gaping jaws which Diaz described as being " as one pictures at the mouth of an Inferno, showing great teeth for the devouring of poor souls " Diaz added " the place was foul with blood and black with smoke; and for his part, he was in the habit of referring to it as " Hell" .
In his Introduction to Latin American Mythology , Dr Hartley Burr Alexander comments on these revelations : " that it was indeed doubtful whether the human imagination had ever conjured up such souls -satisfying devils as were the gods of the pantheon. That these gods, in their formal presentments, and seldom less in their material characters, were ghastly and foul- and afforded unalloyed shudders which time could not still nor customs stale."
I would agree with that. I have traveled in the Yucatan and seen many gaping jaws staring at the visitor and always felt a kind of shudder as I passed through. I would also agree with Christian and Barbara and Joy O'brien that " somewhere at the back of that hideous religion and practice, there must lie either those seeds of the more gentle, spiritual aspirations that are at the heart of the World's great religions - or we are faced with the most flagrant intervention into human affairs by the Astral and /or Causal Negative Powers ". Here we go. Abominable top tier STS pantheon gods and rapacious for their slice.

Some things that I’ve been through, I’m not yet ready to discuss publicly even in this open minded forum, but I’ve seen them. The rank and file reptilians are 8-10’ tall and look like an upright alligators with long tails (they have cutouts for them in their clothing lol), but their generals and royalty are 20-25’ tall with usable wings (and horns in males) and look like dragons. Maybe that’s where we get our myths about dragons from. They “bathe” by opening up their scales over a steam gaiser and need regular sessions of heating under some heat “lamps” like pet lizards. Once you see that grooming routine, the fear of them disappears.
I hope you find the courage to start communicating about these images you have described. There is so much information that appeared completely crazy in the past and yet now we have evidence and sources aligning to show us more of what is truth.
I think if you approach it with an open mind to get assistance examining your experiences you and the forum may benefit. I do also understand your reluctance, so it’s all okay, if you are ready and this is the right place then I think the forum can help.

I hope you find the courage to start communicating about these images you have described. There is so much information that appeared completely crazy in the past and yet now we have evidence and sources aligning to show us more of what is truth.
I think if you approach it with an open mind to get assistance examining your experiences you and the forum may benefit. I do also understand your reluctance, so it’s all okay, if you are ready and this is the right place then I think the forum can help.
Hi MMS,
I’ve just read your other posts and wonder if you should start your own thread and put it all together as your abduction experiences?

An excellent video below by Hammerson Peters on the history of adrenochrome use dating back through the MK-Ultra program all the way to the 17th century in fur trade North America.

I now wonder about the connection with intentional suffering.
As explained in the video, adrenochrome is naturally released by the body when following suffering. It is said, and was believed, to give strength and rejuvenate. The psychos are ready to torture people to get more of it, than what they can get by themselves.
Such is the apex of STS.

Now from a Work perspective, can we link 'suffering intentionally' with a possible secretion of it ? Could adrenochrome be a chemical at play (with dopamine) when we are approaching and confronting our fears ?
Rending us stronger and eager to repeat this type of experience (?).

At 40:00 in this discussion, Drs. Peterson and Huberman explained that repeatedly working toward approaching and confronting fears chronically activates an area of the ‘mid-line thalamus’, the ‘Nucleus reunion’, that activates high hypothalamic dopaminergic release.
→ People in whom this area of the brain has been activated loved it the most, compared to other pleasure areas, and would actually work to achieve that feeling again.

Would this particular pleasure area, activated from overcoming suffering, be linked in some way to adrenochrome ?

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi? [MJF: Is this the same being as Quetzalcoatl, the feathered Serpent god of the Aztecs? The earliest depictions of the feathered serpent deity were fully zoomorphic, depicting the serpent as an actual snake.]

1694093520432.png

Feathered Serpent head at the Ciudadela complex in Teotihuacan

Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?
A: Upright alligators with some humanoid features in face.
]
This is my thought process. Many of the words like "feathered", "serpent", "god" etc. are cometary plasma and its interactions to the planet representations. Mike Baileys book "Irish gods" documents them very well. Laura too wrote about them. When masses experience the cometary phenomenon, it produces Trauma and Priests and Rulers etc. has to explain them to the masses. Any narration given towards alleviating the fears gets acceptance. It is easy to mix up lizard interactions (if any) at the behest of lizards or others is highly possible. Simple example how many marvel characters are mixed up for making money from movies. We know they are not real, but we see movies for diversion. some where down the line, discernment between real vs invention disappears.

18-december-2021
(Sid) What was the real motivation behind the mythological Indian texts of Mahabharata and Ramayana?

A: Record events of great significance.

Q:
(L) Okay. And the second part of the question:

(sid) Are there any factual events or just adaptations of Odyssey, etc?

A: Odyssey was part of the same phenomenon.

Q:
(L) So the Odyssey was another group of people recording the same sort of events?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But recording it in their particular way?

Q: (L) So, you don't have to say that one was the derivation of the other - just that there was something significant enough going on for people to get upset about it and write about it in the only way they could. They didn't have the scientific language that we have. They had to write about things in the way that they were able. Now, Aeneas - speaking of The Odyssey and all those Greek stories:

Could the civil war between the Anunnaki have been remembered by the Greeks as the civil war between the gods of Olympus and the Titans or as the epic battles in the Kurukshetra War or the Mahabharata War of the Vedic texts, which marked the transition to the Kali Yuga?
Yuga concept so much mixed up so many things, it is impossible to conclude. People know there is cyclical cometary activity (aka God) and believed there is a need to be appease them to survive. Documenting them in the format of God stories in those days is not malicious and it is how it was done. It is later abuses that made it malicious.

When I tried to find the origin of Yuga periods, there are million explanations based on the specific data points of individuals chose to use to promote a specific conclusion. But there is no conclusion w.r.t hindu promoters. Those who tried to make sense of the situation of Hindu's texts of those times ( 600 BCE- 500 AD) with Buddhists texts, more or less came to conclusion that these lengths of periods changed at that time too. See this post. These Yugas are guestimations of the time in old sanskrit texts before religious politics of the subsequent generation priests made them sacrosanct.

For example , Vedic texts "compiled" during1500 BCE- 900 BCE , vedic janapadas (some kingdoms and others republics) did exist belongs to (1200 BCE- 600 BCE), Mahabharata text (mostly written 200 BCE - 500 ADE) overlapped with Vedic Janapadas ( approx. 1200 - 600 BCE) over the cometary activity (main characters from younger dryas cometary, some later day activity until bronze age as per C's). You may want to read Politics of evolution of So-called Hinduism religion here . So much Historicization of Myth ( comet , Gods, wars, Gaints etc.) and Mythicization of History happened, it lost its meaning. Only thing we can deduce that there is some "Cyclical" activity going on and even the writers themselves didn't completely understood.

Adding a layer of Lizards into already complex picture adds more to it. That is how it looks to me.

In recent years, swapping blood with the young has become a very hot trend among America’s billionaires. Here is just one example…

Until recently, Bryan Johnson was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to infuse one litre of his teenage son’s youthful plasma into his own ageing blood stream every month. “I’ve never paid more attention to what he’s eating … because that was going into my body,” the 46-year-old American tech entrepreneur says on new podcast The Immortals. He also pumped his own plasma into his 70-year-old father’s body to help improve his declining physical and cognitive health: “It was one of the most meaningful moments in his entire life. And it was the same for me.” Johnson continues to pay $2m a year for a research team to investigate how we can live longer – and he is certainly not the only rich guy in Silicon Valley dedicated to the search for eternal life.

Guys like Johnson have more money than they will ever need.

But they know that their days are limited.

So in a desperate attempt to “buy more time”, they are literally injecting the blood of young people into their own veins.

This is another thing that shouldn’t be done.

And it is probably dangerous.

But nobody is going to stop them.

Some things that I’ve been through, I’m not yet ready to discuss publicly even in this open minded forum, but I’ve seen them. The rank and file reptilians are 8-10’ tall and look like an upright alligators with long tails (they have cutouts for them in their clothing lol), but their generals and royalty are 20-25’ tall with usable wings (and horns in males) and look like dragons. Maybe that’s where we get our myths about dragons from. They “bathe” by opening up their scales over a steam gaiser and need regular sessions of heating under some heat “lamps” like pet lizards. Once you see that grooming routine, the fear of them disappears.
If you have had a direct experience with these beings, that must have been terrifying for you. Although I did an earlier post on this thread to remind people that these reptilians have been known to rape earth women, we should also recall that such experiences are not just a thing of the distant past since, in the early transcripts, Laura mentioned her friend Candy who appeared to have been sexually assaulted by a reptilian being with the marks to prove it.

Prince Marduk, Ra and Yahweh

I deliberately referred to Prince Marduk in my post as he is a central figure in the Mesopotamian legends of the Anunnaki. Indeed, he eventually became the chief god of the city of Babylon and the national god of Babylonia; as such, he was eventually called simply Bel a name derived from the Semitic word Baal, or “lord.” (which in Hebrew became "El"), thus usurping the roles of Anu, Enlil and his own father Enki or Ea as the chief god of Mesopotamia. In Egypt he would be equated with Ra, the sun-god. Marduk’s star was Jupiter, and his sacred animals were horses, dogs, and especially the so-called dragon with forked tongue, representations of which adorn his city’s walls. In Egypt Marduk would be equated with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god. This may be highly significant for us in relation to the Hebrew or Israelite God Yahweh, later rendered as Jehovah or simply as El ("lord") given what the C's said here:
Session 20 August 2001:

Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
Q: Future what into?
A: Ho.
Q: HO must stand for something. I don't understand. Was Nefertiti responsible for Akhenaten's Sun worship?
A: Mostly.

Q: Well why did it turn into Sun worship instead of Moon worship?
A:
Future honour of Ra. Go 353535. Deity.
Q: So in other words they were laying a foundation for future layering of other concepts?

Q: Was the Temple on Crete at Knossos, was it really a necropolis as Wunderlich suggests?
A: 5th density waiting room.
Q: Did they sacrifice humans there?
Q: Did they sacrifice animals?
Q: What animals were they sacrificing, and to whom?
A: Apis Bull in part.
Q: What was the other part?
A: Haho 353535
Q: "Ho" must be a name. Is Ho a name of a god?
A: HOH 353535
Q: (T) Is it water? (L) Is it like Hawah? (A) HOH water?
A: Remember Irish pig.

The C's later explained the link between the pig and the 353535 reference in the 20 August 2001 session above:

Session 23 August 2001
:

(L) Okay, now about the Pig God: what is it about pigs that makes them ideal as a symbol for the manifestation of God energy, or even as a vehicle?
A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that some codon of human DNA that relates to a "tribal code structure" was spliced into an animal?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Why an animal and not a human being? Is it because the STS energy is so contractile that a pig is an appropriate receptacle?

Finally, we should recall here that the C's told us that the personage of Yahweh was merely a front for the Lizards:

Session 7 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh.
A: Fictional being.
Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the mount?
A: Audible projection of Lizards.

Session 16 September 1995:

Q: (L) What was the origin of the Hebrew People?
A: Genetic construct.

[....]
Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?
A: False teacher.
Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?
A: Moniker variance of previous answer.
Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic manipulation?
A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring. … Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."

So where the C's say the "Future honour of Ra. Go 353535. Deity", this seems to imply that Yahweh or Jehovah should be equated with Ra, who in turn is equated with the Sumerian or Babylonian Marduk. However, Marduk is merely a human appellation, which the C's also confirmed as being the Sumerian name for the planet Mars. This does not mean to say though that there were not, and still are, individual leaders or princes among the Lizard beings or Anunnaki since the C's have made it clear in the present session that the Lizards and Orions have a hierarchical structure: "They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be".

I also referred in that previous post to the division of the Anunnaki gods into different warring factions, who may have fought a cosmic war for control of the solar system and Earth, which may have involved battles off-Earth on places like Mars, with human groups aligning with one Anunnaki faction or the other. As I said earlier, this may have been remembered by our ancestors as a war of the gods, as described in the Mesopotamian legends of the Anunnaki, in the Greek stories of the war between the Gods of Olympus (linked through Zeus/Jove with the planet Jupiter) and the Titans (linked through their leader Cronus to Saturn), and in the Norse sagas and myths to Ragnarök.

I have recently been re-reading Dr Joseph P Farrell's book The Cosmic War (2007) and would like to quote here what he said about this cosmic battle and the role of the serpents or dragons (the Lizard beings) in ancient history, as described in worldwide myths and legends.

Farrell in interpreting the Mesopotamian stories of the Anunnaki notes that there was a civil war between them involving two sides of a ruling family or dynasty in which Marduk played a prominent part. He likened this conflict to the First World War in Europe, which was fought between countries ruled by monarchs and emperors who all had close family ties with one another, making it almost a "civil war" of sorts between the interrelated royal houses of Europe. He states:

"The same holds true of the Sumerian and Babylonian traditions of the cosmic war, it is in every respect a family war, a civil war and revolt in the pantheon."

The Serpent gods and Dragon People

Farrell then turns his attention to the serpent gods and dragon people, which material I will quote from liberally (see the purple text), whilst adding relevant references from the transcripts to support what is said plus my own quotes in red:
Lucifer is, of course, usually understood by the Judeo-Christian tradition to be the serpent referred to in Genesis three accounts of the fall of man. His description as the “wisest” and “most cunning” of all the creatures – as well as his promise to mankind that if it but eats of the “forbidden fruit” of the tree of knowledge of good and evil – has led some commentators to draw parallels with between him and the “civilising” and “wisdom” gods of other cultures, the gods who taught the arts and sciences of civilisation.

This statement accords with what the C’s have told us about the Lizard beings who represent the true identity of the serpent in Eden:
Session 5 October 1994:

Q: (L) What was the Fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that was supposedly eaten by Eve and then offered to Adam?

A:
Knowledge restriction. Encoding.

Q: (L) What did it mean when it said Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge? What act did she perform to do that?

A: Consorted with wrong side.

Q: (L) What does consorted mean?

A:
Eve is symbolic.

Q: (L) Symbolic of what?

A: Female energy.

Q: (L) The female energy did what when it consorted?

A: Lost some knowledge and power.

Q: (L) Why was the eating of the fruit of this tree called knowledge of good and evil feared by god or gods to enable Eve to be equated with gods?

A: What? Clarify please.

Q: (L) Who was the god that feared that the eating of this fruit would make Eve equal to him or them?

A: No. {They were right. I had the trees confused.}

Q: (L) The Bible says that these gods said that they were afraid that man would now take hold of the fruit of the tree of life and live forever. What does this mean? Why did the eating of this fruit make god afraid?

A: Did not.

Q: (L)
What was the fruit of the tree of life?

A: Limitation.

Q: (L) How can the fruit of the tree of eternal life be limitation?

A: Conceptually limited.

Q: (L) I want you to know that this does not make a whole lot of sense.

A: Yes it does. Think carefully.

Q: (L) Was the god who walked in the garden who warned Adam and Eve not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was that the original creator god? i.e.
the good guy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who was that god who ordered them not to eat of this tree?

A: Complicated. Laura you are missing the obvious.

Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?

A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

[…]

Q: (L) And, how long ago did this occur?

A: 309,882 years ago.

Q: (L) Was the loss of the Edenic state also accompanied by
a takeover of mankind by the Lizzies?

[…]

Q: (L) What was the true identity of the serpent in Eden?

A:
Lizards.

Session 7 October 1994
:

Q: (L) Regarding the "Fall" in Eden and the loss of the Edenic state, how long ago did that happen?

A: 309,000 years ago approx.

Q: (L) What was the situation... what happened... what was the state of mankind?

A: Loss of faith caused knowledge and physical restrictions by outside forces.

Q: (L) What did the snake or the "
tempter" represent?

A: Forces known to you as
Lizzies; we have already taught you this.

Q: (L) I am just checking!

[…]

Q: (L) The Sumerian story of the creation of human beings involves a story where they say they killed a god and mixed his blood and parts to mix with mud and then planted it in these female "gestation" goddesses and that this is where the human race came from. Now, this sounds an awful lot like what the "Grays" are doing at the present time. Did someone actually kill a "god", break his soul in pieces, and thereby make the human race?

A: Symbolism and not correct event sequence.

Q: (L) What was that story about? What was the real seed event?

A:
Lizard beings genetically altering the human race after battle for their own feeding purposes.

Q: (L) When did these events that these Sumerian stories are talking about take place?

A: 309000 years ago, approx.

Q: (L) So, it happened so long ago that these stories have lost the truth?

A: Reflection passed down through psychic memory channel.

And

Session 28 August 1999:

Q: I have this book, this Marcia Schafer thing: "Confessions of an Intergalactic Anthropologist," and its a bunch of channelled stuff; one thing she says: "the snake is associated with the sign of wisdom and higher learning, and is often regarded quite highly in mystical circles." She had an interaction with a rattlesnake, for which she felt sympathy, and she also has sympathetic interactions with Lizzies. I would like to have a comment on the idea of the snake as a "sign of wisdom and higher learning." Does this, in fact, represent what the snake symbolizes?

A: Snake is/was reported in context of the viewpoint of the observer.

Q: Are you saying that when the observer's viewpoint is that the snake is a symbol of higher learning, maybe...

A: Maybe the observer was just "blown away" by the experience.

Q: Clarify, please.

A: If you were living in the desert, or jungle, about 7,000 years ago, as you measure time, would you not be impressed if these Reptoid "dudes" came down from the heavens in silvery objects and demonstrated techno-wonders from thousands of years in the future, and taught you calculus, geometry and astrophysics to boot?!?

Q: Is that, in fact, what happened?

A: Yup.

Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?

A: Semi/sort of.

Q: Please be more specific.

A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

The Mayan-Aztec god Quetzalcoatl who is credited with teaching them their civilisation, is said to have been a bearded white man, but is also, as is well known, depicted as a “feathered serpent” or a “winged serpent”. Similarly, the Incan Viracocha was a bearded white man and also a feathered” or a “winged” serpent. The Egyptian “wisdom god” Thoth, who is also credited with building the Great Pyramid, is also associated with a lizard, the salamander. Even the Book of Revelation refers to Lucifer as a “dragon”, or to put it differently, a “feathered serpent”.

In ancient Egypt’s mythology, the flying serpent is not only a symbol of immortality, it is also an ambiguous symbol both of the source of good and evil, a dialectic of recalling the serpent’s temptation of mankind in the Genesis 3 to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Not surprisingly, these feathered serpents and dragons are also said to have sired a chimerical offspring with mankind:

“The Book of Dyzan … states that) the Sarpa or Great Dragons were the Fifth Race to inhabit the world. The Fourth Race were a race of giants who had lived before the Deluge but were wiped out by that catastrophe. The book relates how the serpent gods or dragons redescended after the Deluge and instructed man in the arts of civilisation. These serpent-gods had a human face and the tail of a dragon
*: they founded divine dynasties on Earth and are believed to be the ancestors of our current civilisation, the Fifth race of the Book of Dyzan. The leader of these gods was called “The Great Dragon” [MJF: the Christian Lucifer or Devil, who may be the same being as the (Lizard) Emperor referred to in this session, who I have likened to Prince Marduk].”**
*Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?

**An excerpt from R.A. Boulay’s Flying Serpents and Dragons.

Like the giant offspring of the Nephilim described in the Old Testament, the Book of Dyzan also describes the “reptilian-human” offspring of this Fifth Race as practising cannibalism. [MJF: Which makes one think of the terrifying creature photographed at Wookey Hole in Somerset, England (see my earlier post)]

Egyptian art often depicts the slaying of an evil serpent in terms starkly reminiscent of the Christian theme of St George slaying the dragon [MJF: I would add here the similar imagery of St Michael the Archangel in the Book of Revelations where he is depicted plunging his spear into the Devil/Lucifer when hurling him out of heaven whilst uttering the cry “Who is like to God”, which is the actual meaning of the name "Michael"].

1694533458908.png1694533362645.png

1694533729206.png

1694533848037.png1694533934382.png

The Egyptians also depicted “serpent vehicles” in the Pyramid texts, carrying Osiris in the underworld in a “boat” and then to the stars.
These feathered or flying serpents and dragons are also associated with the notion of kingship
*** itself, appearing in the Egyptian pharaoh’s headdress or uraeus. Similarly, the ancient Emperors of China claimed descent from the “Celestial Dragon”, since dragons were “present at the Creation and shared the world with mankind”. Moreover, in China “the dragon was linked with the development of man” and who “taught him the essential arts.” Indeed, “the first humans were considered to have been created by an ancient goddess … who was herself part dragon and part mortal.

***This accords with William Bramley’s account in his book The Gods of Eden of the concept of kingship being passed down by the Edenic gods to mankind:
Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?
A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.
Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?
A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.
Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?
A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.
Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?
A: Himself; was power hungry.
Q: (L) What acts did he do?
A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.
Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?
A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?
A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.
Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.

This is an excerpt from William Bramley's The God's of Eden showing the benevolent intent of the ancient serpent knowledge kundalini/enlightenment before the knowledge and Secret Societies were hijacked by the dark faction:

Of all the animals revered in ancient human societies, none were as prominent or as important as the snake. The snake was the logo of a group which had become very influential in early human societies of both hemispheres. That group was a disciplined brotherhood dedicated to the dissemination of spiritual knowledge and the attainment of spiritual freedom. This brotherhood of the snake (also known as the "Brotherhood of the Serpent," but which I will often refer to as the "brotherhood") opposed the enslavement of spiritual beings and according to Egyptian writings, it sought to liberate the human race from custodial bondage. The brotherhood also imparted scientific knowledge and encouraged the high aesthetics that existed in many ancient societies. For these and other reasons, the snake had become a venerated symbol to humans and according to Egyptian and biblical texts, an object of custodial hatred.

When we look to discover who founded the Brotherhood, Mesopotamian texts point right back to that rebellious "god," Prince Ea (Enki). Ancient Mesopotamian tablets relate that Ea and his father, Anu, possessed profound ethical and spiritual knowledge. This was the same knowledge that was later symbolized as trees in the Biblical Adam and Eve story. In fact, the Biblical tree symbol came from pre-biblical Mesopotamian works, such as one showing a snake wrapped around the trunk of a tree, identical to later portrayals of the snake in Eden. From the tree in the Mesopotamian depiction hanging two pieces of fruit. To the right of the tree is the half-moon symbol of Ea; to the left is the planet symbol of Anu. The drawing indicates that Ea and Anu were associated with the snake and its teachings. This connection is affirmed by other Mesopotamian texts which describe Anu's palace in the "heavens" as being guarded by a god of the Tree of Truth and a god of the Tree of Life. In one instance, Ea reportedly sent a human to be educated in that very knowledge [
MJF: the Prophet Enoch?].

We therefore find Ea designated as the reputed culprit who tried to teach early man (Adam) the way to spiritual freedom. This suggests that Ea intended his creation, Homo sapiens, to be suited for Earth labour, but at some point he changed his mind about using spiritual enslavement as a means. If Ea was a true historical personality as the Sumerians claimed, then he was the probable leader of the Brotherhood at its founding on Earth. The Brotherhood may have adopted the snake as its logo because Ea's first home on Earth was said to have been constructed by a serpent-infested swampland which Ea called Snake Marsh. Another possible explanation for the snake logo is offered by Mr. Stitchin who says that the Biblical word for "snake" is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, meaning "to decipher, to find out."

Despite all their reported good intentions, the legendary Ea and early Brotherhood clearly failed to free the human race. Ancient Mesopotamian, Egyptian, and biblical texts relate that the "snake" was quickly defeated by other Custodial factions [
MJF: the Lizards]. The Bible informs us that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was overcome before it was able to complete its mission and give Adam and Eve the "fruit" from the second "tree".

We should read the above in the light of what the C's said here:

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?
A: Great teachers.
Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?
A: Extraterrestrial.
Q: (L) Where did they come from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?
Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?
A: Lizard beings.

The Seraphim - Fiery Serpents

To Farrell’s account I would also add the order of angels which the Jews called the Seraphim, who were viewed as fiery serpents. Quoting from Wikipedia:​

A seraph (/ˈsɛrəf/, "burning one"; pl: seraphim /ˈsɛrəfɪm/)[a] is a celestial or heavenly being originating in Ancient Judaism. Tradition places seraphim in the highest rank in Christian angelology and in the fifth rank of ten in the Jewish angelic hierarchy.

In Hebrew, the word saraph means "burning", and is used seven times throughout the text of the Hebrew Bible as a noun, usually to denote "serpent", twice in the Book of Numbers, once in the Book of Deuteronomy, and four times in the Book of Isaiah. The reason why the word for "burning" was also used to denote a serpent is not universally agreed upon; it may be due to a certain snake species' fiery colors, or perhaps the burning sensation left by its venomous bite. Regardless, its plural form, seraphim, occurs in both Numbers and Isaiah, but only in Isaiah is it used to denote an angelic being; likewise, these angels are referred to only as the plural seraphim – Isaiah later uses the singular saraph to describe a "fiery flying serpent", in line with the other uses of the term throughout the Tanakh.

There is emerging consensus that the motifs used to display seraphs in Hyksos-era Canaan had their original sources in Egyptian uraeus iconography. In Egyptian iconography, the uraeus was used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty, divinity and divine authority, and later iconography often showed uraei with wings. In the early monarchic period of Israel and Judah, Egyptian motifs were evidently borrowed by the Israelites en masse, as a plethora of personal seals belonging to classes ranging from commonfolk to royalty have been discovered, which incorporate several pieces of ancient Egyptian iconography, including the winged sun, ankh, the hedjet and deshret crowns of Upper and Lower Egypt, scarabs, and the uraeus cobra. These uraei often had four wings, as opposed to the Egyptian standard which only gave them two. These images have been connected with the seraphim angels associated with Isaiah's visions, or perhaps more directly to the aforementioned "fiery flying serpent", but this continues to be debated – and an image of serpentine seraphim clashes with Isaiah's own vision, which clearly envisioned seraphim with heads, legs, and arms.

The vision in Isaiah Chapter 6 of seraphim in an idealized version of Solomon's Temple represents the sole instance in the Hebrew Bible of this word being used to describe celestial beings. "... I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly." (Isaiah 6:1–3) And one cried to another, "Holy, holy, holy, is YHWH of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory." (verses 2–3) One seraph carries out an act of ritual purification for the prophet by touching his lips with a live coal from the altar (verses 6–7) "And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged."

The text describes the "seraphim" as winged celestial beings with a fiery passion for doing God's good work. Notwithstanding the wording of the text itself, at least one Hebrew scholar claims that in the Hebrew Bible the seraphim do not have the status of angels, and that it is only in later sources (like De Coelesti Hierarchia or Summa Theologiae) that they are considered to be a division of the divine messengers.

Seraphim appear in the 2nd-century BC Book of Enoch, where they are mentioned, in conjunction with cherubim, as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. In non-biblical sources they are sometimes called the Akyəst (Ge'ez: አክይስት "serpents", "dragons"; an alternate term for Hell).

In the Second Book of Enoch, two classes of celestial beings are mentioned alongside the seraphim and cherubim, known as the phoenixes and the chalkydri (Ancient Greek: χαλκύδραι khalkýdrai, compound of χαλκός khalkós "brass, copper" + ὕδρα hýdra "hydra", "water-serpent"—lit. "brazen hydras", "copper serpents"). Both are described as "flying elements of the sun" [MJF: Hmmm flying saucers anyone but could be comets as well?] that reside in either the 4th or 6th heaven, who have twelve wings and burst into song at sunrise.

1694535285663.png

Ancient Aramean six-winged deity, from Tell Halaf (10th century BCE)
Here is the C's on angels though:

Q: (L) Well, the 'angel thing' is pretty big nowadays. There are an awful lot of angels running around. My first thought was: 'what better way for the bad guys to deceive than to appear as angels.'

A: Not true!!! STS CAN appear as entities incorrectly perceived as "angels," but if it is really a sixth density being, incorrect perception is not possible.

And
Q: (L) Well, are there such things as archangels?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, if there are such things as archangels, how would we perceive them?

A: Too complex.

Finally, just to show that the ancient winged serpent imagery is till very much in use, here is an image of a masonic symbol

1694535663935.png

Image from The Kneph. Official Journal of the Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry.​

Freemason Symbol. The Winged Kneph. In Ancient Egyptian religious art, Kneph refers to a motif, variously a winged egg, a globe surrounded by one or more serpents, or Amun in the form of a serpent called Kematef.

So the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent' seems to be alive and well even in our own age.​

Last edited:

I deliberately referred to Prince Marduk in my post as he is a central figure in the Mesopotamian legends of the Anunnaki. Indeed, he eventually became the chief god of the city of Babylon and the national god of Babylonia; as such, he was eventually called simply Bel a name derived from the Semitic word Baal, or “lord.” (which in Hebrew became "El"), thus usurping the roles of Anu, Enlil and his own father Enki or Ea as the chief god of Mesopotamia. In Egypt he would be equated with Ra, the sun-god. Marduk’s star was Jupiter, and his sacred animals were horses, dogs, and especially the so-called dragon with forked tongue, representations of which adorn his city’s walls. In Egypt Marduk would be equated with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god.​
Wow, quite a read! Very, very impressive. And very coherent to this guys depiction of history of our reality, I've stumbled accross lately.. Truely a lot of similarities: for example concerning linking Ra/Marduk/Lucifer personas.

I will read your other posts with high interest. Thanks for sharing @MJF.

If you have had a direct experience with these beings, that must have been terrifying for you. Although I did an earlier post on this thread to remind people that these reptilians have been known to rape earth women, we should also recall that such experiences are not just a thing of the distant past since, in the early transcripts, Laura mentioned her friend Candy who appeared to have been sexually assaulted by a reptilian being with the marks to prove it.

I deliberately referred to Prince Marduk in my post as he is a central figure in the Mesopotamian legends of the Anunnaki. Indeed, he eventually became the chief god of the city of Babylon and the national god of Babylonia; as such, he was eventually called simply Bel a name derived from the Semitic word Baal, or “lord.” (which in Hebrew became "El"), thus usurping the roles of Anu, Enlil and his own father Enki or Ea as the chief god of Mesopotamia. In Egypt he would be equated with Ra, the sun-god. Marduk’s star was Jupiter, and his sacred animals were horses, dogs, and especially the so-called dragon with forked tongue, representations of which adorn his city’s walls. In Egypt Marduk would be equated with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god. This may be highly significant for us in relation to the Hebrew or Israelite God Yahweh, later rendered as Jehovah or simply as El ("lord") given what the C's said here:
Session 20 August 2001:

Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
Q: Future what into?
A: Ho.
Q: HO must stand for something. I don't understand. Was Nefertiti responsible for Akhenaten's Sun worship?
A: Mostly.

Q: Well why did it turn into Sun worship instead of Moon worship?
A:
Future honour of Ra. Go 353535. Deity.
Q: So in other words they were laying a foundation for future layering of other concepts?

Q: Was the Temple on Crete at Knossos, was it really a necropolis as Wunderlich suggests?
A: 5th density waiting room.
Q: Did they sacrifice humans there?
Q: Did they sacrifice animals?
Q: What animals were they sacrificing, and to whom?
A: Apis Bull in part.
Q: What was the other part?
A: Haho 353535
Q: "Ho" must be a name. Is Ho a name of a god?
A: HOH 353535
Q: (T) Is it water? (L) Is it like Hawah? (A) HOH water?
A: Remember Irish pig.

The C's later explained the link between the pig and the 353535 reference in the 20 August 2001 session above:

Session 23 August 2001
:

(L) Okay, now about the Pig God: what is it about pigs that makes them ideal as a symbol for the manifestation of God energy, or even as a vehicle?
A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that some codon of human DNA that relates to a "tribal code structure" was spliced into an animal?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Why an animal and not a human being? Is it because the STS energy is so contractile that a pig is an appropriate receptacle?

Finally, we should recall here that the C's told us that the personage of Yahweh was merely a front for the Lizards:

Session 7 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh.
A: Fictional being.
Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the mount?
A: Audible projection of Lizards.

Session 16 September 1995:

Q: (L) What was the origin of the Hebrew People?
A: Genetic construct.

[....]
Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?
A: False teacher.
Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?
A: Moniker variance of previous answer.
Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic manipulation?
A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring. … Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."

So where the C's say the "Future honour of Ra. Go 353535. Deity", this seems to imply that Yahweh or Jehovah should be equated with Ra, who in turn is equated with the Sumerian or Babylonian Marduk. However, Marduk is merely a human appellation, which the C's also confirmed as being the Sumerian name for the planet Mars. This does not mean to say though that there were not, and still are, individual leaders or princes among the Lizard beings or Anunnaki since the C's have made it clear in the present session that the Lizards and Orions have a hierarchical structure: "They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be".

I also referred in that previous post to the division of the Anunnaki gods into different warring factions, who may have fought a cosmic war for control of the solar system and Earth, which may have involved battles off-Earth on places like Mars, with human groups aligning with one Anunnaki faction or the other. As I said earlier, this may have been remembered by our ancestors as a war of the gods, as described in the Mesopotamian legends of the Anunnaki, in the Greek stories of the war between the Gods of Olympus (linked through Zeus/Jove with the planet Jupiter) and the Titans (linked through their leader Cronus to Saturn), and in the Norse sagas and myths to Ragnarök.

I have recently been re-reading Dr Joseph P Farrell's book The Cosmic War (2007) and would like to quote here what he said about this cosmic battle and the role of the serpents or dragons (the Lizard beings) in ancient history, as described in worldwide myths and legends.

Farrell in interpreting the Mesopotamian stories of the Anunnaki notes that there was a civil war between them involving two sides of a ruling family or dynasty in which Marduk played a prominent part. He likened this conflict to the First World War in Europe, which was fought between countries ruled by monarchs and emperors who all had close family ties with one another, making it almost a "civil war" of sorts between the interrelated royal houses of Europe. He states:

"The same holds true of the Sumerian and Babylonian traditions of the cosmic war, it is in every respect a family war, a civil war and revolt in the pantheon."

The Serpent gods and Dragon People

Farrell then turns his attention to the serpent gods and dragon people, which material I will quote from liberally (see the purple text), whilst adding relevant references from the transcripts to support what is said plus my own quotes in red:
Lucifer is, of course, usually understood by the Judeo-Christian tradition to be the serpent referred to in Genesis three accounts of the fall of man. His description as the “wisest” and “most cunning” of all the creatures – as well as his promise to mankind that if it but eats of the “forbidden fruit” of the tree of knowledge of good and evil – has led some commentators to draw parallels with between him and the “civilising” and “wisdom” gods of other cultures, the gods who taught the arts and sciences of civilisation.

This statement accords with what the C’s have told us about the Lizard beings who represent the true identity of the serpent in Eden:
Session 5 October 1994:

Q: (L) What was the Fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that was supposedly eaten by Eve and then offered to Adam?

A:
Knowledge restriction. Encoding.

Q: (L) What did it mean when it said Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge? What act did she perform to do that?

A: Consorted with wrong side.

Q: (L) What does consorted mean?

A:
Eve is symbolic.

Q: (L) Symbolic of what?

A: Female energy.

Q: (L) The female energy did what when it consorted?

A: Lost some knowledge and power.

Q: (L) Why was the eating of the fruit of this tree called knowledge of good and evil feared by god or gods to enable Eve to be equated with gods?

A: What? Clarify please.

Q: (L) Who was the god that feared that the eating of this fruit would make Eve equal to him or them?

A: No. {They were right. I had the trees confused.}

Q: (L) The Bible says that these gods said that they were afraid that man would now take hold of the fruit of the tree of life and live forever. What does this mean? Why did the eating of this fruit make god afraid?

A: Did not.

Q: (L)
What was the fruit of the tree of life?

A: Limitation.

Q: (L) How can the fruit of the tree of eternal life be limitation?

A: Conceptually limited.

Q: (L) I want you to know that this does not make a whole lot of sense.

A: Yes it does. Think carefully.

Q: (L) Was the god who walked in the garden who warned Adam and Eve not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was that the original creator god? i.e.
the good guy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who was that god who ordered them not to eat of this tree?

A: Complicated. Laura you are missing the obvious.

Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?

A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

[…]

Q: (L) And, how long ago did this occur?

A: 309,882 years ago.

Q: (L) Was the loss of the Edenic state also accompanied by
a takeover of mankind by the Lizzies?

[…]

Q: (L) What was the true identity of the serpent in Eden?

A:
Lizards.

Session 7 October 1994
:

Q: (L) Regarding the "Fall" in Eden and the loss of the Edenic state, how long ago did that happen?

A: 309,000 years ago approx.

Q: (L) What was the situation... what happened... what was the state of mankind?

A: Loss of faith caused knowledge and physical restrictions by outside forces.

Q: (L) What did the snake or the "
tempter" represent?

A: Forces known to you as
Lizzies; we have already taught you this.

Q: (L) I am just checking!

[…]

Q: (L) The Sumerian story of the creation of human beings involves a story where they say they killed a god and mixed his blood and parts to mix with mud and then planted it in these female "gestation" goddesses and that this is where the human race came from. Now, this sounds an awful lot like what the "Grays" are doing at the present time. Did someone actually kill a "god", break his soul in pieces, and thereby make the human race?

A: Symbolism and not correct event sequence.

Q: (L) What was that story about? What was the real seed event?

A:
Lizard beings genetically altering the human race after battle for their own feeding purposes.

Q: (L) When did these events that these Sumerian stories are talking about take place?

A: 309000 years ago, approx.

Q: (L) So, it happened so long ago that these stories have lost the truth?

A: Reflection passed down through psychic memory channel.

And

Session 28 August 1999:

Q: I have this book, this Marcia Schafer thing: "Confessions of an Intergalactic Anthropologist," and its a bunch of channelled stuff; one thing she says: "the snake is associated with the sign of wisdom and higher learning, and is often regarded quite highly in mystical circles." She had an interaction with a rattlesnake, for which she felt sympathy, and she also has sympathetic interactions with Lizzies. I would like to have a comment on the idea of the snake as a "sign of wisdom and higher learning." Does this, in fact, represent what the snake symbolizes?

A: Snake is/was reported in context of the viewpoint of the observer.

Q: Are you saying that when the observer's viewpoint is that the snake is a symbol of higher learning, maybe...

A: Maybe the observer was just "blown away" by the experience.

Q: Clarify, please.

A: If you were living in the desert, or jungle, about 7,000 years ago, as you measure time, would you not be impressed if these Reptoid "dudes" came down from the heavens in silvery objects and demonstrated techno-wonders from thousands of years in the future, and taught you calculus, geometry and astrophysics to boot?!?

Q: Is that, in fact, what happened?

A: Yup.

Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?

A: Semi/sort of.

Q: Please be more specific.

A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

The Mayan-Aztec god Quetzalcoatl who is credited with teaching them their civilisation, is said to have been a bearded white man, but is also, as is well known, depicted as a “feathered serpent” or a “winged serpent”. Similarly, the Incan Viracocha was a bearded white man and also a feathered” or a “winged” serpent. The Egyptian “wisdom god” Thoth, who is also credited with building the Great Pyramid, is also associated with a lizard, the salamander. Even the Book of Revelation refers to Lucifer as a “dragon”, or to put it differently, a “feathered serpent”.

In ancient Egypt’s mythology, the flying serpent is not only a symbol of immortality, it is also an ambiguous symbol both of the source of good and evil, a dialectic of recalling the serpent’s temptation of mankind in the Genesis 3 to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Not surprisingly, these feathered serpents and dragons are also said to have sired a chimerical offspring with mankind:

“The Book of Dyzan … states that) the Sarpa or Great Dragons were the Fifth Race to inhabit the world. The Fourth Race were a race of giants who had lived before the Deluge but were wiped out by that catastrophe. The book relates how the serpent gods or dragons redescended after the Deluge and instructed man in the arts of civilisation. These serpent-gods had a human face and the tail of a dragon
*: they founded divine dynasties on Earth and are believed to be the ancestors of our current civilisation, the Fifth race of the Book of Dyzan. The leader of these gods was called “The Great Dragon” [MJF: the Christian Lucifer or Devil, who may be the same being as the (Lizard) Emperor referred to in this session, who I have likened to Prince Marduk].”**
*Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?

**An excerpt from R.A. Boulay’s Flying Serpents and Dragons.

Like the giant offspring of the Nephilim described in the Old Testament, the Book of Dyzan also describes the “reptilian-human” offspring of this Fifth Race as practising cannibalism. [MJF: Which makes one think of the terrifying creature photographed at Wookey Hole in Somerset, England (see my earlier post)]

Egyptian art often depicts the slaying of an evil serpent in terms starkly reminiscent of the Christian theme of St George slaying the dragon [MJF: I would add here the similar imagery of St Michael the Archangel in the Book of Revelations where he is depicted plunging his spear into the Devil/Lucifer when hurling him out of heaven whilst uttering the cry “Who is like to God”, which is the actual meaning of the name "Michael"].

The Egyptians also depicted “serpent vehicles” in the Pyramid texts, carrying Osiris in the underworld in a “boat” and then to the stars.
These feathered or flying serpents and dragons are also associated with the notion of kingship
*** itself, appearing in the Egyptian pharaoh’s headdress or uraeus. Similarly, the ancient Emperors of China claimed descent from the “Celestial Dragon”, since dragons were “present at the Creation and shared the world with mankind”. Moreover, in China “the dragon was linked with the development of man” and who “taught him the essential arts.” Indeed, “the first humans were considered to have been created by an ancient goddess … who was herself part dragon and part mortal.

***This accords with William Bramley’s account in his book The Gods of Eden of the concept of kingship being passed down by the Edenic gods to mankind:
Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?
A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.
Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?
A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.
Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?
A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.
Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?
A: Himself; was power hungry.
Q: (L) What acts did he do?
A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.
Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?
A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?
A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.
Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.

This is an excerpt from William Bramley's The God's of Eden showing the benevolent intent of the ancient serpent knowledge kundalini/enlightenment before the knowledge and Secret Societies were hijacked by the dark faction:

Of all the animals revered in ancient human societies, none were as prominent or as important as the snake. The snake was the logo of a group which had become very influential in early human societies of both hemispheres. That group was a disciplined brotherhood dedicated to the dissemination of spiritual knowledge and the attainment of spiritual freedom. This brotherhood of the snake (also known as the "Brotherhood of the Serpent," but which I will often refer to as the "brotherhood") opposed the enslavement of spiritual beings and according to Egyptian writings, it sought to liberate the human race from custodial bondage. The brotherhood also imparted scientific knowledge and encouraged the high aesthetics that existed in many ancient societies. For these and other reasons, the snake had become a venerated symbol to humans and according to Egyptian and biblical texts, an object of custodial hatred.

When we look to discover who founded the Brotherhood, Mesopotamian texts point right back to that rebellious "god," Prince Ea (Enki). Ancient Mesopotamian tablets relate that Ea and his father, Anu, possessed profound ethical and spiritual knowledge. This was the same knowledge that was later symbolized as trees in the Biblical Adam and Eve story. In fact, the Biblical tree symbol came from pre-biblical Mesopotamian works, such as one showing a snake wrapped around the trunk of a tree, identical to later portrayals of the snake in Eden. From the tree in the Mesopotamian depiction hanging two pieces of fruit. To the right of the tree is the half-moon symbol of Ea; to the left is the planet symbol of Anu. The drawing indicates that Ea and Anu were associated with the snake and its teachings. This connection is affirmed by other Mesopotamian texts which describe Anu's palace in the "heavens" as being guarded by a god of the Tree of Truth and a god of the Tree of Life. In one instance, Ea reportedly sent a human to be educated in that very knowledge [
MJF: the Prophet Enoch?].

We therefore find Ea designated as the reputed culprit who tried to teach early man (Adam) the way to spiritual freedom. This suggests that Ea intended his creation, Homo sapiens, to be suited for Earth labour, but at some point he changed his mind about using spiritual enslavement as a means. If Ea was a true historical personality as the Sumerians claimed, then he was the probable leader of the Brotherhood at its founding on Earth. The Brotherhood may have adopted the snake as its logo because Ea's first home on Earth was said to have been constructed by a serpent-infested swampland which Ea called Snake Marsh. Another possible explanation for the snake logo is offered by Mr. Stitchin who says that the Biblical word for "snake" is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, meaning "to decipher, to find out."

Despite all their reported good intentions, the legendary Ea and early Brotherhood clearly failed to free the human race. Ancient Mesopotamian, Egyptian, and biblical texts relate that the "snake" was quickly defeated by other Custodial factions [
MJF: the Lizards]. The Bible informs us that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was overcome before it was able to complete its mission and give Adam and Eve the "fruit" from the second "tree".

We should read the above in the light of what the C's said here:

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?
A: Great teachers.
Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?
A: Extraterrestrial.
Q: (L) Where did they come from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?
Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?
A: Lizard beings.

The Seraphim - Fiery Serpents

To Farrell’s account I would also add the order of angels which the Jews called the Seraphim, who were viewed as fiery serpents. Quoting from Wikipedia:​

A seraph (/ˈsɛrəf/, "burning one"; pl: seraphim /ˈsɛrəfɪm/)[a] is a celestial or heavenly being originating in Ancient Judaism. Tradition places seraphim in the highest rank in Christian angelology and in the fifth rank of ten in the Jewish angelic hierarchy.

In Hebrew, the word saraph means "burning", and is used seven times throughout the text of the Hebrew Bible as a noun, usually to denote "serpent", twice in the Book of Numbers, once in the Book of Deuteronomy, and four times in the Book of Isaiah. The reason why the word for "burning" was also used to denote a serpent is not universally agreed upon; it may be due to a certain snake species' fiery colors, or perhaps the burning sensation left by its venomous bite. Regardless, its plural form, seraphim, occurs in both Numbers and Isaiah, but only in Isaiah is it used to denote an angelic being; likewise, these angels are referred to only as the plural seraphim – Isaiah later uses the singular saraph to describe a "fiery flying serpent", in line with the other uses of the term throughout the Tanakh.

There is emerging consensus that the motifs used to display seraphs in Hyksos-era Canaan had their original sources in Egyptian uraeus iconography. In Egyptian iconography, the uraeus was used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty, divinity and divine authority, and later iconography often showed uraei with wings. In the early monarchic period of Israel and Judah, Egyptian motifs were evidently borrowed by the Israelites en masse, as a plethora of personal seals belonging to classes ranging from commonfolk to royalty have been discovered, which incorporate several pieces of ancient Egyptian iconography, including the winged sun, ankh, the hedjet and deshret crowns of Upper and Lower Egypt, scarabs, and the uraeus cobra. These uraei often had four wings, as opposed to the Egyptian standard which only gave them two. These images have been connected with the seraphim angels associated with Isaiah's visions, or perhaps more directly to the aforementioned "fiery flying serpent", but this continues to be debated – and an image of serpentine seraphim clashes with Isaiah's own vision, which clearly envisioned seraphim with heads, legs, and arms.

The vision in Isaiah Chapter 6 of seraphim in an idealized version of Solomon's Temple represents the sole instance in the Hebrew Bible of this word being used to describe celestial beings. "... I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly." (Isaiah 6:1–3) And one cried to another, "Holy, holy, holy, is YHWH of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory." (verses 2–3) One seraph carries out an act of ritual purification for the prophet by touching his lips with a live coal from the altar (verses 6–7) "And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged."

The text describes the "seraphim" as winged celestial beings with a fiery passion for doing God's good work. Notwithstanding the wording of the text itself, at least one Hebrew scholar claims that in the Hebrew Bible the seraphim do not have the status of angels, and that it is only in later sources (like De Coelesti Hierarchia or Summa Theologiae) that they are considered to be a division of the divine messengers.

Seraphim appear in the 2nd-century BC Book of Enoch, where they are mentioned, in conjunction with cherubim, as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. In non-biblical sources they are sometimes called the Akyəst (Ge'ez: አክይስት "serpents", "dragons"; an alternate term for Hell).

In the Second Book of Enoch, two classes of celestial beings are mentioned alongside the seraphim and cherubim, known as the phoenixes and the chalkydri (Ancient Greek: χαλκύδραι khalkýdrai, compound of χαλκός khalkós "brass, copper" + ὕδρα hýdra "hydra", "water-serpent"—lit. "brazen hydras", "copper serpents"). Both are described as "flying elements of the sun" [MJF: Hmmm flying saucers anyone but could be comets as well?] that reside in either the 4th or 6th heaven, who have twelve wings and burst into song at sunrise.

View attachment 81470

Ancient Aramean six-winged deity, from Tell Halaf (10th century BCE)
Here is the C's on angels though:

Q: (L) Well, the 'angel thing' is pretty big nowadays. There are an awful lot of angels running around. My first thought was: 'what better way for the bad guys to deceive than to appear as angels.'

A: Not true!!! STS CAN appear as entities incorrectly perceived as "angels," but if it is really a sixth density being, incorrect perception is not possible.

And
Q: (L) Well, are there such things as archangels?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, if there are such things as archangels, how would we perceive them?

A: Too complex.

Finally, just to show that the ancient winged serpent imagery is till very much in use, here is an image of a masonic symbol

View attachment 81471

Image from The Kneph. Official Journal of the Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry.​

Freemason Symbol. The Winged Kneph. In Ancient Egyptian religious art, Kneph refers to a motif, variously a winged egg, a globe surrounded by one or more serpents, or Amun in the form of a serpent called Kematef.

So the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent' seems to be alive and well even in our own age.​
Your knowledge of the C’s material and the ability to put it all together in a historical context is truly remarkable. Thank you for that :-) I appreciate the sympathies, but they’re not needed. I’m well aware of the atrocities committed by some reptilians to this day, but I was never physically harmed by them. Well, almost. Some were trying to mentally break me down to induce self destruction, while others tried to show me ‘why’ which not only took the fear away but empowered me. There are factions among them too and not everyone is content with the agenda knowing full well that they’ll be sacrificed on a whim during the final push for conquest. Hence their desire to “help” some of us to understand that. The Cs tried to teach us not to see STO and STS as black and white, so not all 4D STS would be considered evil by our human standards. They may have metabolic requirements that we may find unpalatable, but it doesn’t automatically make them evil. Some of them are prisoners of their hierarchical social structure. At the end it will be “all against all” and surprising alliances will be made. As far as hybridization, I have asked on one occasion why some of us carry the “dragon” type DNA and was told “they didn’t breed you [humans] with soldiers.”

Wow, quite a read! Very, very impressive. And very coherent to this guys depiction of history of our reality, I've stumbled accross lately.. Truely a lot of similarities: for example concerning linking Ra/Marduk/Lucifer personas.

I will read your other posts with high interest. Thanks for sharing @MJF.
I realise that there are many Forum members of long standing that are very familiar with the C's material. However, a lot of new members have joined in recent times and I appreciate that it takes time to digest what the C's have revealed over a period of what is now more than 29 years. Although it is natural to focus on the new transcripts as they become available (and boy they have revealed some sensational stuff of late), I think it certainly pays to go back to the earlier material to build a bigger picture. In doing so, I am reminded of what the C's said here to Laura (although in a specific context if you read her rider to the session transcript):​

Session 21 July 1996:

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

Thank you also for attaching the link to the 'Lessons from Heimdall' material. I am sure I encountered this material some time ago but will refresh my memory.

Heimdall is, of course, the watchmen of the Norse gods at Bifrost, which is the bridge that links Asgard and Midgard in the Norse sagas. It is curious that Hollywood through the Marvel film studios have brought the Norse gods back to life for today's secular public through the medium of the Thor films (which I would admit to enjoying enormously when I watched them with my then teenage children). Hmmm... do you think they may have had an ulterior motive in doing so? Just asking.​

Your knowledge of the C’s material and the ability to put it all together in a historical context is truly remarkable. Thank you for that :-) I appreciate the sympathies, but they’re not needed. I’m well aware of the atrocities committed by some reptilians to this day, but I was never physically harmed by them. Well, almost. Some were trying to mentally break me down to induce self destruction, while others tried to show me ‘why’ which not only took the fear away but empowered me. There are factions among them too and not everyone is content with the agenda knowing full well that they’ll be sacrificed on a whim during the final push for conquest. Hence their desire to “help” some of us to understand that. The Cs tried to teach us not to see STO and STS as black and white, so not all 4D STS would be considered evil by our human standards. They may have metabolic requirements that we may find unpalatable, but it doesn’t automatically make them evil. Some of them are prisoners of their hierarchical social structure. At the end it will be “all against all” and surprising alliances will be made. As far as hybridization, I have asked on one occasion why some of us carry the “dragon” type DNA and was told “they didn’t breed you [humans] with soldiers.”

You make some interesting observations above. I agree that the situation may be far more complex than our 3D linear minds can truly comprehend. I seem to recall the C's saying somewhere that it is extremely difficult to sway a Lizard being over to the STO path as they are so entrenched in their STS mode of thinking and behaviour as reflected in the following quote from the C's:
"And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically."

However, the C's have said that we humans on our 3D level are all naturally STS orientated and are merely STO candidates until such time as we either reincarnate at the 4D level or are swept over to 4D when the Wave brings along the realm border crossing. Hence, there may possibly be some 'white hats', relatively speaking, among the Lizard beings who may not agree with all aspects of the Orion agenda. I had been trying to find a passage from the 'Law of One' material where Ra seems to praise the Lizard beings and even calls them noble creatures, which I always thought was rather overstating things a bit, but then that is, I guess, from my human subjective perspective. Perhaps someone more familiar with the Ra material may be able to track the passage down for us and post it.

However, though I have focused on the Lizards in my previous posts, they are, of course, one faction of the Orion Empire, which also includes the sinister STS Nordics, who seem to have perhaps a greater influence over the Orion agenda for humanity than the Lizards do judging from that the C's said here:​

A: Possible. Now review: The "Greys" are cyber-genetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your ancestors, perhaps!?! [Nordics]

Q: (L) It says here [reads text]: "The fire within man that is characterized as passion is the secret that can be utilized. The secret to all things is passion. With passion all things are possible. The amplification experiments of the Phoenix Project have been explained as having amplified brain waves. In fact, it amplified the passion of the subject. It was that 'inner will' of the subject that was amplified, that inner spirit within all of us is that driving force is manifested as electrical energy. Master that force and you cannot be controlled, the universe is yours. Master the inner spirit and you shall master the physical." Comments please.

A: First things first: Who is doing the assisting? And how is the assisting being done?!!!!!!???

Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...

A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?

Q: (L) In other words, as long as we are in the pigsty, we are in the pigsty, and until we get OUT of it, we are IN it?

A: Until you reach that point on the learning cycle.

As to the parties or factions controlling that agenda, the C's gave some hint of that here:

Session 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

So in some ways humans can be viewed as dragon (lizard) spawn. However, further information on the hierarchy or pecking order of the Orion Union or Empire was given here:

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Hence, the reptilians themselves, seem to be the slaves (even "pets" in some cases) of the Orion STS. So, although there may be a king or prince of the reptilians, like a Marduk figure, he in turn may be subordinate to an Orion (Nordic?) superior. This may reflect what you said here:
Some of them are prisoners of their hierarchical social structure.

As to what you said here:
As far as hybridization, I have asked on one occasion why some of us carry the “dragon” type DNA and was told “they didn’t breed you [humans] with soldiers.”
, the following exchange with the C's may be quite pertinent:

Session 29 August 1998:
Q: In this other little book: There is a Celtic word that pops up in this funny little book, ‘pryf.’ What is pryf?

A: Soul.

Q: The book says here that there is a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and ‘free the dragon spawn.’ ‘None other than she can bring the pryf up from the deep no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time.’ What are they talking about here; bringing up the dragon spawn, and how does that relate to soul?

A: You cannot see?

Q: It also says that this person with this bloodline, that it is the duty of this person to create a bridge between man and the gods, to open the doorways of time. Can you comment on that?

A: These questions have explanations which are readily apparent.

Q: Well, before, when I asked a question, you said that I would get my answer from the ‘trees.’ This book is all about ‘trees,’ in one way or another - ancient Druids and so forth. Was that clue given so that I would notice these things in this particular book even though it is fiction?
[MJF: the Druids in fact used a tree alphabet, which at some stage was altered after a conflict according to the poet and mythologist Robert Graves, which he described as "the Battle of the Trees" in his highly esoteric but fascinating book The White Goddess]

A: Certainly.

That person no doubt is Laura herself and there is even a hint here that the writer may have been inspired perhaps by Thor's Pantheum of psychic projectors (ref. Project Awaken) to write on these matters in their book. As the C's have said elsewhere about fiction:​

Q: Well, no. Well, is this reference to Alton Towers that Ark found on the internet, about psychic projectors. That was the only unusual thing we have found about this. Are we talking about some sort of place where they have rotating shifts of psychic projectors?

A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths.

As to dragon hybrids and Rothschild undergrounders, as mentioned in this session, there has been some debate in the past on the Forum as to whether Lord Jacob Rothschild (a very senior member of the banking dynasty) has a large extended cranium, which might be evidence of his underground hybrid origins (think here of Queen Nefertiti, an undergrounder and deep level punctuator, and her overly large head as well as those of her children). People expressed doubt when looking at his balding pate from the front. However, in my view this side on image may put the issue beyond doubt:

1694825583560.jpeg

Compare the size of the man's skull on the right, which appears to be more normal. A larger cranium does, of course, permit for a larger brain capacity, with the attendant advantages this can bring in IQ score. It should be recalled here that Nefertiti was described as being a Levite Hittite by the C's, like Abraham/Moses. The Hittites at that time occupied what today is northern Iraq (Mesopotamia) and Anatolia (modern Turkey or Asia Minor). Archaeologists have discovered numerous examples of ancient large, broad skulls in this region, which may suggest large skulls could have been a feature of the Hittites (the same is also true of the skulls of the much later Merovingian royals). Such large skulls cannot be simply explained away by infant skull extension practices as used even today in parts of Africa and South America. Below I attach a photograph of the presumed bust of Princess Meritaten, Nefertiti's eldest daughter and Tutankhamen's sister, as displayed in the Berlin Museum for the purposes of comparison.

1694826687379.png

The C's had this to say on the matter:
Session 20 August 2001:

Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?

Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

And
Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?

A: Trace gene.

Q: Where did the trace gene come from?

A: Last "call."

Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?

A: Close enough.

Q: Did the gene come through Akhenaten or Nefertiti?

A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."

See also the skull below, which may be that of a Merovingian noblewoman who lived in France during the Dark Age:

1694827089257.png

Obernai Skull, c.AD 400

A necropolis discovered in Alsace, France in 2013 contained burials spanning 7,000 years, but one Dark Age skull was of particular interest to researchers. The female skull, pictured, is deformed with an elongated, flattened forehead – achieved deliberately by tight binding during childhood. Her body, meanwhile, was surrounded by a rich array of grave goods including a silver mirror and glass beads. It suggests that Dark Age France had a sharp social hierarchy where the rich and wealthy went to great lengths to make themselves stand out.

Was her elongated skull really achieved deliberately by tight binding during childhood or was it natural? Compare this skull now with Lord Jacob Rothschild's skull, bearing in mind there is over 1500 years between them. Hmmm ...

Quoting Laura here:
Helena Blavatsky wrote:

In Hindu works America is referred to as Patala, meaning the antipodes, and Arjuna, Krishna's disciple, is said to have descended to Patala and married a daughter of one of the Nagas, or Serpents of Wisdom.

And of course, the "serpents of wisdom" are seen as the "civilizing good guys." What is most interesting is that, by following the pathway of the religious symbolism and the art, we can see a connection between the South American civilizations to India and the Indus Valley Civilization, and thence to Egypt, finally coming to rest in Judaism and modern Christianity based on the Egyptian religion. All of them contain elements of "flaying the sacrifice," worship of the sun, fire and mountain gods, slashing the penis as an offering to the gods (finally becoming circumcision), and worship of the serpent, either overt or hidden. (Recall Moses' bronze serpent in the desert.)

We can even follow the distorted skulls of the alien hybrid suggested above from the Ica Skulls of Peru, to the artistic renditions on Easter Island, to the piled up hair of Shiva, to the elongated skull representations of the Egyptian pharaohs - not to mention the actual physical distortion of the skull of Nefertiti and her children. That King Tut's skull was similarly deformed suggests that he was definitely the child of Nefertiti. Earlier representations of Akhenaten show him with a completely normal skull configuration, so it is clear that the "hybrid genetics" came from Nefertiti. And perhaps that was her "entree" to the royal family - the "mark of the beast," so to say. At one point, a "deformed skull" was found that was proclaimed to have been Akhenaten, but it later turned out to be the mummy of a woman. The facts seem to show that the bones of Akhenaten and Nefertiti have never been found.

To me all these images of so called elite and to give them elevation in thought of people in history, that were nothing more than demons in a physical body. Makes me very disturbed,

We have ancient Egypt, all they talk about is regeneration, of the mummified body, I see a comparison at this time with seeking regenerative substances, much in the news a this time adreno chrome

I don't know

Yeah, this one of the possessed looking woman from the complication you posted stood out to me too (hadn’t seen the others).

One thought I had is that she’s just really sleep deprived - up all night writing the speech, too much No Doz maybe? Anyway, they’re out there…handling.

This time it reminds me this HP 1 movie scene - movie referencing Nicolas Flamelle and the philosopher's stone btw.
I always felt that there was more to it than a simple fantastic story. The world of wizards and muggles, who don't see nothing, and in the case of Hermione Granger the possibility to be born from two muggles and still being a wizard yourself.
Learning from the Cass material, let's replace wizards and muggles by souled beings and OPs, and we've got a pretty clear picture of a Paleo-Christian lesson.
Beyond the archetype of the Hero's Journey, it's for other good reasons that the HP series won such a notoriety (JBP referenced it many times too), unconsciously speaking to our subconscious mind about different aspects of reality...
Thor's Pantheon must have been at play in this one.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
You know this particular response from the C's reminds me of the republic in Star Wars and the particular scene where the representatives i.e senators from all star systems / planets debating on issues inside a big wide space, like a lower house in a parliament.

And then,
A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?
This reminds me of Palpatine infuencing affairs and decisions of the house, acting nefariously behind the scenes under the guise of democracy! The STS overlord that the C's don't want us to know, is likely the one who has climbed through the ranks like Palpatine, a master of whispers and very skillful in influencing the other STS factions.

Back
Top Bottom