Session 29 July 2023

—this Session: July 29th 2023—

(Ryan) Is the story about Paul Dienach time travelling in a coma, discussed on the Forum, accurate in a general way?
A: Yes

Q: (Ryan) If so, was my assessment of what happened close to what actually happened?
Some time after this Session I read that mentioned account, said real, and made notes on it. It’s an interesting book that, if accurate as the C’s so indicated, may have implications for all those doing the Work. P.A. Dienach, the author seems to me be more than reporting an experience, he may be also denoting covered information. “Dienach”, by the way, is apparently a pen-name strategically used to hide and protect his Germanic identity after the World War One.

Now, there is a thread to the book, thus those notes I have written were added to there. The notes encompass the whole book, and for such reason, were split into a triad, that is 3 posts which may interest those who want to start a research on the topic.​

Interview from 1997 with "Victor" on Art Bell:

Dolan had Jon Stewart on to talk about the alien interview film investigation. Some very interesting updates in there:

He tracked down the widow of one of the doctors who was listed on a DIA document leaked to him. She watched the video and told him that her husband was the man to the alien's right. Also told him that the idea that her husband was working with aliens made sense: he was extremely secretive about his time with the USAF Medical Corps.

Regarding the 'Plane Lady'-

I just wanted to add this tidbit that I found from this session. The Middle Eastern Guy that they interviewed did seem "OFF" somehow.
To me he looked a bit like a Neanderthal. :-/
Latest interview with Gomas:

“[Gomas] explained that she in fact did not see anything out of the ordinary on the plane. While viewers suspected extraterrestrials were around or some form of shapeshifter, Gomas said calling the man ‘not real’ was merely ‘an expression of speech.’“‘I didn’t see anything,’ she said. ‘I got in a bit of an altercation, it got a little bit out of control. It was not my best moment.’”

“[Gomas] explained that she in fact did not see anything out of the ordinary on the plane. While viewers suspected extraterrestrials were around or some form of shapeshifter, Gomas said calling the man ‘not real’ was merely ‘an expression of speech.’“‘I didn’t see anything,’ she said. ‘I got in a bit of an altercation, it got a little bit out of control. It was not my best moment.’”
I think she's doing this for damage control for her business and social life.

I watched the whole vid, she comes across very well, down to earth, humble. That said, I don't know if I buy the expression of speech thing because later in the interview she refers to what she said as an outlandish comment. If she knew it was just an expression of speech and she didn't mean 'he's not real', why was it outlandish?

I'm guessing she's probably abit confused about what she experienced because she didn't actually see anything, she said she just felt a "really bad energy". Plus, like Hlat said, I think she's trying to calm down all the media attention and not look like a crazy person. All understandable, given that she's a real person with a job and she needs to get on with her life.

She also said that she's flown maybe 500 flights in her adult life and it was only this one time where she 'lost it'.

I watched the whole vid, she comes across very well, down to earth, humble. That said, I don't know if I buy the expression of speech thing because later in the interview she refers to what she said as an outlandish comment. If she knew it was just an expression of speech and she didn't mean 'he's not real', why was it outlandish?

I'm guessing she's probably abit confused about what she experienced because she didn't actually see anything, she said she just felt a "really bad energy". Plus, like Hlat said, I think she's trying to calm down all the media attention and not look like a crazy person. All understandable, given that she's a real person with a job and she needs to get on with her life.

She also said that she's flown maybe 500 flights in her adult life and it was only this one time where she 'lost it'.
Yeah, after your "freaked out" moment captured on video that went viral worldwide you'd want to explain yourself in such a way as not to seem a nutcase. And it's totally understandable.

However what stood to me from what you've mentioned above is the "really bad energy" part which confirms to us at least, what the C's said in a recent session, that is, that the undergrounders can be "recognized" by sensitive people due to their "strange vibes" emissions.

IMHO, Zuckerberg was always creepy and synthetic, as well as his influence and money-pedaling within the state of California.

Out today, Controligarchs: Exposing the Billionaire Class, Their Secret Deals, and the Globalist Plot to Dominate Your Life, blows the lid off of Meta’s pattern of intentionally using harmful and aggressive tactics to get users addicted to social media apps like Facebook and Instagram and documents a shocking rise in depression and suicide that some scientists have linked to social media use.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10-17-15 EXPOSED Meta’s $36 Billion Plot to Reengineer Society and Ma...png
This comes just weeks after dozens of state attorneys general (AGs) filed suit against Facebook’s and Instagram’s parent company, Meta Platforms Inc. (Meta), and three of its subsidiaries, for harming children by addicting them to the social media platforms. Forty-two states, including California and New York, allege that billionaire creator Mark Zuckerberg’s company “knowingly designed and deployed harmful features on Instagram and Facebook to purposefully addict children and teens.”

Previously, Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen claimed that Meta targeted children and teens for monetary reasons and a leaked document showed that the youth demographic was “a valuable but untapped audience.”

Just weeks after Haugen blew the whistle on Facebook’s tactics, Zuckerberg unveiled his plan to release what may prove to be Meta’s most addictive product yet: Facebook Horizon. Zuckerberg’s October 2021 virtual tour of the new product, which was panned as “super weird,” was his coming-out party for what has become known as “the metaverse”—a digital world that users can essentially live in and access via a virtual reality (VR) headset such as Facebook’s Oculus Quest.

Zuckerberg’s metaverse launch was a conveniently timed and thinly veiled rebranding effort to distract from whistleblower documents and allegations that, according to the Associated Press, show that “Facebook ignored or downplayed internal warnings of the negative and often harmful consequences its algorithms wreaked across the world.”

In October 2021, Zuckerberg changed the name of the Facebook Inc. family of companies to Meta Platforms Inc. to signal the direction his social media empire would be heading. And Zuckerberg has pumped more than $36 billion into making his metaverse ambitions a reality.

AP21303826723614.jpg

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announces their new name, Meta, during a virtual event on Oct. 28, 2021. (AP Photo/Eric Risberg)

Controligarchs reveals that Zuckerberg’s $36 billion (and growing) metaverse efforts are only just the beginning. The book documents Zuckerberg’s ongoing efforts to make the most addictive product in history: the metaverse.

One of the first virtual shops in the metaverse was a cannabis store. But it is not the tangible drugs that are the most dangerous of Meta’s offerings. The metaverse brings new consumer product offerings—including physical and biotechnological upgrades for the human body.

Meta has already filed a patent for bionic eyeballs so that users can bring their virtual reality with them everywhere and never have to leave. Zuckerberg is tinkering with other brand-new technologies, including a synthetic skin prototype called ReSkin and pneumatic “haptic gloves,” so that users could literally feel and grasp the metaverse.

Innovators are even developing scent blasters that shoot chemical mist at a user’s nose to allow them to “smell” the metaverse. In addition to basic scents like chocolate and strawberry (and even “beach”), there are more nuanced fragrances such as “fascinate,” “annihilate,” and “carouse.”

And while Meta’s VR aspirations appear to be failing with consumers, Zuckerberg’s obsession with the metaverse shows no signs of ceasing, as evidenced by its ongoing partnership with the popular Ray-Ban sunglasses franchise. Last Thursday, Meta announced a new strategic partnership China’s Tencent to make headsets cheaper and more accessible.

As Controligarchs documents, Meta’s losses are short term while its metaverse determinations are here to stay. More than five hundred major corporations are also helping to build the metaverse. Coca-Cola has released a new “pixel-flavored soda” that was “born in the metaverse.” Another company called Taste the TV has devised a method for users to literally lick their screens to “taste” the metaverse.

Critics believe that Meta’s losses mean that the metaverse is doomed to fail, but not so fast. iPhone’s manufacturer is set to release its own set of augmented reality glasses called Apple Vision Pro and the metaverse has big support from the World Economic Forum (WEF).

The WEF website has thousands of pages about the metaverse and a new initiative titled “Defining and Building the Metaverse.” It runs positive headlines such as “71% of Executives Say the Metaverse Will Be Good for Business. Here’s Why,” “Younger Generations Expect to Spend a Lot More Time in the Metaverse,” and “Who Will Govern the Metaverse.” The WEF has positioned itself as the arbiter of “best practices” for this new digital world.

GettyImages-94948936.jpg

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg speaks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Jan. 30, 2009. (Adam Berry/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

The book shows that Zuckerberg has had a general disdain for the users of his products since before Facebook (in its current form) was even founded. When asked why people share personal data with him, the Facebook founder said: “People just submitted it. I don’t know why. They ‘trust me.’ Dumb -flicks-.” In fairness, Zuckerberg made the comment while in college at Harvard and has since distanced himself from it stating that he “absolutely” regretted the comment and thinks he has “grown and learned a lot.”

According to Controligarchs, Facebook has always exploited its users by making its features addictive, as admitted by Facebook’s founding president Sean Parker who called it a “social-validation feedback loop.” Every time a Facebook (or Instagram) user hears the notification chime, the brain emits “little dopamine hit,” Parker said, and the user gets a rush.

Controligarchs has also uncovered that the architect of the metaverse, Vishal Shah, previously served as an Instagram developer and was involved with the effort to launch “Instagram for kids.” A 2019 study found that depression and suicidal tendencies are rising among teens, and they pointed to social media use as a possible culprit.

GettyImages-1243896997.jpg

A metaverse avatar of Mark Zuckerberg speaks during the virtual Meta Connect event in New York on Oct. 11, 2022. (Michael Nagle/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

“Facebook is going back to its old tricks, offering another product designed to get kids hooked when they are the most vulnerable,” said the head of an organization called Common Sense. The Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood cited several studies to conclude that “excessive use of digital devices and social media is linked to a number of risks for children and adolescents, including obesity, lower psychological wellbeing, increased risk of depression, and increases in suicide-related outcomes.”

Zuckerberg’s Meta rebrand was criticized as a “tactic” or potential “distraction” from the fact that his companies rely on addiction as a business model. But the reality is that Meta’s new VR products may have even greater potential to addict users.

GettyImages-1041178488.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg speaks during the Oculus Connect 5 product launch event in San Jose, California, on Sept. 26, 2018. (David Paul Morris/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

The recent lawsuits by state AGs across the United States must get to the bottom of the addictive efforts—tantamount to mind control—and hold Zuckerberg and his companies accountable.

Seamus Bruner is the author of the pathbreaking new book, Controligarchs: Exposing the Billionaire Class, Their Secret Deals, and the Globalist Plot to Dominate Your Life, which hits bookshelves everywhere on November 14. Bruner is Peter Schweizer’s Director of Research at the Government Accountability Institute. Schweizer says Controligarchs is “Haunting” and “MASSIVE.”

Q: (Farmies) Previously, the Cs said Michelle Obama isn't a man. Was Michelle Obama born a biological female?

(L) Clever! [laughter]

A: No

Q: (L) But you said she wasn't a man.

(Chu) Anymore...

Q: (Joe) What? That's confusing. You have to explain that.

(Niall) Hermaphrodite.

(Joe) What was she born? I mean, what's the deal?

(L) Could Michelle Obama be a hermaphrodite?

Q: (Joe) Is she one of those underground people?

A: No

Q: (L) Well, hermaphrodite is, as I understand it - and some of you people can correct me if I'm wrong - is an individual born with both sets of sexual organs. It can be an individual who has both a penis and a vagina.

(Gaby) But usually they will be XY or XX even though they're hermaphrodites. There's like a medical anomaly. You know, one gender will predominate.

(L) Is that what we're looking at here?

Q: (L) So I bet Barry was glad, huh? [laughter]

(Niall) So the rumors are true-ISH!

(Joe) What? Well, hang on. I still dunno what's going on! [laughter] What's the deal? Does she...

(Niall) She has junk in the trunk. [laughter]

(Joe) Does she have a...

(Andromeda) Is she still fully equipped on both sides?

Q: (Joe) That's what people in these videos see, kind of like protruding or swinging under her dresses?

Q: (Joe) So why would... Obama thought that was attractive?

A: Best of both worlds for a sick person like him.

Q: (L) Is that a value judgment?

A: No. Clinical diagnosis.

Q: (L) So you're saying Barry Obama is a sick person. Sick in what way?

A: Psychopath.

Q: (Joe) Is he an underground person?

A: No, not smart enough.

Q: (Niall) What happened to their chef last week? He was found dead in the house.

A: Drugs. Daughter involved.

Q: (Joe) Obama's daughter?

Q: (L) His fake daughter.

Q: (Joe) Where did he get them daughters from?

(L) Well, they know, I mean, that's been put up on the web before, the parents of those girls that have been photographed with them and with the Obamas.

(Joe) They don't recognize them as being adopted.

(L) Right.

(Joe) It's not officially recognized.

(L) No.

(Joe) They claim that it's Michelle and Barry's daughters.

(L) Right. It's a big fake.
When it emerged in late July that the Obamas' long-time chef, Tafari Campbell, had drowned nearby their oceanfront mansion in Martha's Vineyard, questions were naturally asked. Firstly, how does a "proficient swimmer" drown while paddle-boarding in calm, shallow water? The toxicology report might tell us why, but it's being withheld from the public:

Daily Mail, 26 Aug 2023

Police declared early on that they believed that this was an accidental drowning, but cited pending toxicology results as a reason for withholding additional information. When the tests were completed they said toxicology report findings are only released to the family.

Secondly, who was "the second paddle-boarder" who was with Campbell, and who first alerted Secret Service personnel that he had drowned? And why has their initial 911 call not been made public? It has since been revealed (same DM report as above) that this second paddle-boarder was a "26-year-old woman, and a staffer to the Obamas," although her name also remains withheld.

Now, this is close in age to the Obamas' eldest daughter, Malia, whose official date of birth means that she is currently 25 years old. Incidentally, the Daily Mail published another report, shortly after the drowning in late July, in which its author mentioned, in passing, that the Obama sisters departed from the Martha's Vineyard airport the day after Campbell's body was fished out of the water.

Later, in August, and separately, rumors about Barack Obama's 'unique' sexuality resurfaced following the publication of correspondence between him and a former girlfriend about his "fantasies" with men. When you put this together with footage over the years that clearly shows Michelle Obama is herself 'bi-gender', let's say, one wonders whether the Obama daughters are in fact adopted.

Dates of birth can become forgotten or 'amended' during the adoption process, so much so that the US government in 2014, during Obama's second term - coincidentally! - passed the Accuracy for Adoptees Act in an attempt to remedy the problem. The Obamas and suspicions of amended or duplicate birth certificates - it's funny how such have clung to them all these years, like a bad odor.

Anyway, "Drugs, daughter involved" looks like another hit for the Cs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom