Session 29 July 2023

Plane Lady AKA Tiffany Gomez has spoken up:

Sounds like a 'hostage video', all apologies and zero explanation of what happened to her (or what she thought happened to her).

Oh well, she probably just wants to be left alone.
Twitter, or however it's called nowadays, seems to be experiencing some issues today, hence had only one look at the video, so FWIW.

I've heard only one apology coming out from lady's mouth, that of using profanities (in front of the children on board), probably for saying m*f* word while describing the hybrid guy. What caught my attention though, was the usage of word "flipped" (in context of how this whole situation "flipped" around or about, or something to that extent), which immediately recalled to mind what the C's have said about what happened to her.

(Josi) What did the woman see, who made a scene while getting off a plane in Dallas by saying "That MFer is not real"?

A: Flipped out from the energy of one of the hybrids.

Maybe it's nothing, just a coincidence, but having in mind how these minions of the overlords tend to do their jobs (completely non-creatively, on sort of repetitious mode and basically copy-pasting the creative beings), it really might be a 'hostage video' like Niall said it sounded to him, with the plane lady being 'instructed' what to say (at least in part) after the C's had given their take on it. If so, it might be taken as a corroboration that these communications and exchanges with ourselves in the future are really being actively monitored.

Plane Lady AKA Tiffany Gomez has spoken up:

Sounds like a 'hostage video', all apologies and zero explanation of what happened to her (or what she thought happened to her).

Oh well, she probably just wants to be left alone.
I just saw this and yeah, I mean, the main question that everyone had and still have is: what is it that she saw? And zero mention on that, Argh! lol but I guess, as you said, maybe she didn’t want to touch on the subject so the conversation on that can end and she can be left alone.

I just saw this and yeah, I mean, the main question that everyone had and still have is: what is it that she saw? And zero mention on that, Argh! lol but I guess, as you said, maybe she didn’t want to touch on the subject so the conversation on that can end and she can be left alone.
Yes, embarrassed and also most likely our overlords would not allow her to speak, so she literally couldn’t talk about what she saw. They probably worked on her mind in some way. I wonder why the people on the planes were able to film and post a recording of the incident in the first place.

Yes, embarrassed and also most likely our overlords would not allow her to speak, so she literally couldn’t talk about what she saw.
It seems like it would just draw more negative attention to her on social media, plus it could be career suicide to go into it more. The plane video could be chalked up as a psychotic break or melt-down, but if she starts discussing it in detail as if it really happened then she could be risking her family, career, mental health etc. and maybe she's not ready to take that step.

I wonder why the people on the planes were able to film and post a recording of the incident in the first place.
It could be part of the drip-feeding of weird stuff to prime people or stoke conspiracies. Or it could be that people these days immediately get their phones and live stream & upload videos so fast that it's harder to contain things before they go viral, it's hard to say.

It seems like it would just draw more negative attention to her on social media, plus it could be career suicide to go into it more. The plane video could be chalked up as a psychotic break or melt-down, but if she starts discussing it in detail as if it really happened then she could be risking her family, career, mental health etc. and maybe she's not ready to take that step.

It could be part of the drip-feeding of weird stuff to prime people or stoke conspiracies. Or it could be that people these days immediately get their phones and live stream & upload videos so fast that it's harder to contain things before they go viral, it's hard to say.
Yes, I thought about the drip-feeding aspect also. It would make sense, especially as the C’s said this:

L) About how the alien presence would be gradually introduced, and so forth?

(Joe) As aliens?

(L) Well, no, not necessarily as aliens.

(Joe) No. As what?

(L) Well, they said that they would be like survivors of a cataclysm that have lived underground, and are now coming out to save humanity.

(Caesarea) The original guy that was narrating the video had his face hidden and he called himself Victor. The details of the conversation weren't really the focus. It was that the alien was having a medical problem, like he couldn't breathe, and there was a device showing that he was in some sort of distress. And so that's what Mike was saying, they had flashlights and they were looking at him and like checking his throat and his pulse or something. And was there anything else? They said that they had psychics there, that they would telepathically communicate with the alien for the interrogation/interview.
Interview from 1997 with "Victor" on Art Bell:

1. Biologically inert in relation to our ecosystem.
2. Beings are presenting themselves as a "test" to us, to see how we treat them.
3. Beings only appear to function like a biological entities.
4. Beings come from another dimension, contiguous with ours.

. If so, it might be taken as a corroboration that these communications and exchanges with ourselves in the future are really being actively monitored.
I believe that the supervision is planetary (smartphones) and in this forum today there are 7210 members.

A ridiculous number of people to control, given the likely resources of those who are interested in doing this.

Yes, I thought about the drip-feeding aspect also. It would make sense, especially as the C’s said this:

L) About how the alien presence would be gradually introduced, and so forth?

(Joe) As aliens?

(L) Well, no, not necessarily as aliens.

(Joe) No. As what?

(L) Well, they said that they would be like survivors of a cataclysm that have lived underground, and are now coming out to save humanity.
Hmmm . . . A tiny girl from Sweden comes to mind.

Well, Id like to comment on the incident with the lady in the plane, we all know that this world is stranger than fiction so no surprise some people freak out upon encountering the most unusual of circumstances happening all at once from all angles of fear targeting vulnerable souls who may be paranoid or overly sensitive about their safety and security whenever they do things they mostly fear like flying etc..we know the drill..let's just say, at least for me it feels like a natural knee jerk reaction had I interacted with a disembodied like creature while I am sleeping (my most vulnerable state) or whoever tries to get the most out of my fears or of whatever state of vulnerability I am in at the moment, but in any case, hybrids are probably organic containers, organic portals if you say so, for all kinds of disembodied creatures to do their dirty deeds, get what they want and then play innocent afterwards, so the natural question that springs out of mind is, how many of those hybrids are actually individuated souls? I guess, possibilities are limitless, but I remember the question has been asked before and the answer was next to urghh..things are flowing and moving fast now, and hey , you know what, I've just read articles about how both Mars and Earth are rotating faster around their axis but nobody has an explanation as to why, I thought the Earth's crest rotation has slowed down, what's going on? I know, it is only detectable by sensitive instruments and yet. Not me, articles pop up everywhere on this subject.

On another note, however

I saw this mentioned on twitter the other day:
The news only gets worse, though. Reports reveal that current Maui Police Chief John Pelletier was the incident commander during the Las Vegas massacre in 2017, the worst mass shooting in American history. An incident commander is the top decision maker during a major incident. Their job is to delegate tasks and listen to input from subject matter experts to ultimately bring the incident to resolution.
Maui Police Chief John Pelletier came to Hawaii after 22 years in Las Vegas. He was incident commander for the 2017 mass shooting that left over 50 dead. Here he tells @CNN why only two bodies have been identified out of the 68 dead on Maui. #mauifires #maui #hawaii pic.twitter.com/FVxxWn0pGX
— Ryan Kawailani Ozawa (@hawaii) August 13, 2023
I don't necessarily think this guy is an undergrounder hybrid, but it did jog my memory about something else and someone who might be a candidate to examine. Does anyone else remember a younger man from the US that was at and survived multiple world events like terror attacks and such. I think I remember he was at three places/types of events. I tried searching around using multiple search engines, but couldn't find it.

Does anyone else remember a younger man from the US that was at and survived multiple world events like terror attacks and such
Well, I was able to find him and the information and realize it probably is not a good idea to jump to fast conclusions or harbor too much suspicion that he is (or anyone else) is a undergrounder hybrid unless there is information and data which warrants suspicion. Maybe it is just a coincidence that he was at three of the places for attacks?

edit added: He has a book out - Amazon.com

Argh, this is very informative but dark session... It is a bit depressing.

So a few of the top creepers are literally blood suckers. Effing lovely.

It reminded me of the romance novel from the Cass reading club; The other side of Midnight by Georgia Le Carre. In such fashion the vampires, (with underground bases by the way), are of course blood drinking creatures with outlandish live span pulling the strings of history. However their specie is slowly but surely degenerating... The decay affect the most the cruel ones that got into manhunting their prey as killing the prey in a state of terror got them high on top of feeding them... So in order to revitalize their dying breed, they need to "hybridize" with selected humans with specific DNA pattern... There is no attempt at redemption, cure or pacifism for they are too concerned about keeping control and continue their domination... Ultimately, they require the consent of the human to do so, hence, the love story between the vampire Prince and the girl and this tension around the union that imply a sacrifice.

Well, many of you guys mentioned it already but reality and fiction are now getting closer to each other.
Anyhow, may the Universe send you all blessing and the fortitude to endure this turmoil.

Back
Top Bottom