Session 29 July 2023

First of all, it would have been nice to have paragraph breaks to make your diatribe easier to read.
You got the chance of revealing the truth about what is actually steering this world, in what exact structures, throughout what hierarchy. And you didn't want to
From your accusatory reaction, you would have done things differently, I guess. :rolleyes:

(Yes, the dangerous AI got access to your information
That sounds pretty spiteful. Like a petty child who didn't get his way so deliberately tries to retaliate.

Yes, I thought about the drip-feeding aspect also. It would make sense, especially as the C’s said this:

L) About how the alien presence would be gradually introduced, and so forth?

(Joe) As aliens?

(L) Well, no, not necessarily as aliens.

(Joe) No. As what?

(L) Well, they said that they would be like survivors of a cataclysm that have lived underground, and are now coming out to save humanity.
Strange enough, this made me think about the 60 so survivors of the Maui wildfire but that couldn't be because family and friends would or wouldn't recognise them. Does it have to be more catastrophic still and on a bigger scale?

First of all, it would have been nice to have paragraph breaks to make your diatribe easier to read.

From your accusatory reaction, you would have done things differently, I guess. :rolleyes:

That sounds pretty spiteful. Like a petty child who didn't get his way so deliberately tries to retaliate.
If I have learned anything in recent years, it is that there are people who live for themselves and their truth.

Once this is known, it is quite fast to recognize these people and there is no use in dialogue, nor tests, nor common sense.

It is basically a waste of time trying to reason, perhaps our way of acting will make them reconsider or doubt, but so far I have not seen it.

In the next interaction where we do not intervene, with other people, their dynamic returns to what had been previously identified.

The wisest thing is to leave them in their echo chamber and use our energy on those who may want to know and may rethink their actions.

My understanding is that hybrids are never alone. One or more companions observe each other at all times because they are on enemy territory. " They meet with darkness in the daytime. They grope with noonday as in the night. "[ Job 5:14 ] The creation of underground psychos are for purposes that are sharp as blades and with mental advantages that are superb but they await for their time has not yet arrived. Take over is not yet. In some traditions they are called the living dead and for many of them it is " harder to await than to withstand fire ". In the meantime they are on missions at the beck and call of STS Orions whose plan is apparently for us to become their habitations. " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities , against Powers , against the Rulers of the darkness of this world , against spiritual wickedness in high places ".

This is nagging at me. Most of the Undergrounders have souls and yet no free will or the possibility of achieving such. This seems like the worst possible sort of slavery imaginable, doesn't it? Like being trapped in a body without the ability to move.

This is nagging at me. Most of the Undergrounders have souls and yet no free will or the possibility of achieving such. This seems like the worst possible sort of slavery imaginable, doesn't it? Like being trapped in a body without the ability to move.
Reminds me of monoatomic gold, a substance with very dangerous effects...
Q: (L) Now, we have to stop for a minute because I want to tell you something. In the past few months, I have really been watching the sky carefully every opportunity I get. On 3 or 4 separate occasions I have seen what I thought was an ordinary airplane, and I would watch it carefully and then scan to the left or right, and when I looked back at the place where this plane should be, based on observable speed and direction, there would be NOTHING there. I have stood there and searched and searched and found nothing. These things just VANISHED. I knew I had seen it, I knew I wasn't crazy, I knew it couldn't have gone away that completely - and having it happen several times has just really unsettled me. What are the implications of this, other than the fact that we could be completely overflown at all times for any number of purposes and be, as a mass of people, completely unaware of it?
A: Yes, monoatomic gold!
Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean?
A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul.
Looks like Hitler took some of it!
Q: (L) Is taking this substance [monoatomic gold] as he is talking about, is it dangerous, as I kind of think it is?
A: Possibly.
[...]
Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?
A: Yes.

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn't it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person to a very positive entity doing great good? I just don't think it's right.
A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission !!!!!!!!!!!
And Hitler was totally controlled by 4D STS.
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Hmm.. was he an Undergrounder with a well-planned mission?
And maybe his mission is not over yet!
Q: (L) Will Adolf Hitler return to incarnation at some point in the future?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you predict what kind of life he will lead in his future incarnation?
A: No.

Yeah, it's a terrifying fate and no mistake. Just like being some kind of humanoid drone worker. Just thinking about them creates a kind of feeling of claustrophobia, or a suffocating feeling. Free will is everything in its importance, you only know how important it is when it's restricted. Really grinds my gears just wondering what these people have planned for the future. Obviously they see themselves riding out the coming cataclysms, then emerging onto the earth plane ready to take control. Just where the return of Christ figures in all this I have yet to fathom. The next 10 years should tell us plenty.

If I have learned anything in recent years, it is that there are people who live for themselves and their truth.

Once this is known, it is quite fast to recognize these people and there is no use in dialogue, nor tests, nor common sense.

It is basically a waste of time trying to reason, perhaps our way of acting will make them reconsider or doubt, but so far I have not seen it.

In the next interaction where we do not intervene, with other people, their dynamic returns to what had been previously identified.

The wisest thing is to leave them in their echo chamber and use our energy on those who may want to know and may rethink their actions.
From what I understand it perfectly fits you. You just live for your truth, as everyone else, and if you meet any other point of view, you simply reject it. Presuming discussion is not gonna work or another insight don't matter. It's pretty much disappointing how much you cling to it. But following your instructions, I'm not gonna 'intervene' as it is gonna be the wisest.

Reminds me of monoatomic gold, a substance with very dangerous effects...

Looks like Hitler took some of it!

And Hitler was totally controlled by 4D STS.

Hmm.. was he an Undergrounder with a well-planned mission?
And maybe his mission is not over yet!
Thank you for that. I think the lesson here may be that the ultimate end result of STS is the exact opposite of what the self thinks it wants and leads to-- ultimate slavery, suffering, and finally--nothingness--or close to it. The C's have been painting a picture of how horribly ugly evil (the destruction of life and all that is good) really is, I think.

Thank you for that. I think the lesson here may be that the ultimate end result of STS is the exact opposite of what the self thinks it wants and leads to-- ultimate slavery, suffering, and finally--nothingness--or close to it. The C's have been painting a picture of how horribly ugly evil (the destruction of life and all that is good) really is, I think.
And the slavery doesn't end in 3D, imagine being a slave in 4D!
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
It's better to get out of this pyramidal mess while the tickets to the new reality are still on sale! 😉
(L) Yeah, do we have any message for us here or our group?
A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.

Regarding the 'Plane Lady'-

So, finally we can see who Tiffany Gomas AKA the plane lady was pointing at saying that he wasn’t real. Check this report.

I mean, there is indeed something off about the guy. And you can hear her say to however she was talking to on the phone in the last part of the video that she wasn’t lying. She sounded convinced. The police officers on the other hand sounded and acted really dumb when questioning her.

I just wanted to add this tidbit that I found from this session. The Middle Eastern Guy that they interviewed did seem "OFF" somehow.
To me he looked a bit like a Neanderthal. :-/
August 1, 1998

Q: (A) What is the test of being an alien hybrid. One is this blood type, what is another?

A: No criteria, but subjects of this nature seem "off-center" by terrestrial standards. However, the truest nature of this subject is as of yet undiscovered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom