Session 29 July 2023

As far as the supreme leader of the Orion Union goes, I was envisioning something more along the lines of this guy...
View attachment 79156View attachment 79157
It's the spirit of the abyss from the Andromeda series, who is considered the God of all of the evil aliens in the series. He's more energy than matter but can instantaneously manifest a physical body at any location and any time of his choosing, although his bodies can only contain a diminutive portion of his power and always appear to be overflowing with energy, so he prefers to remain in his nonphysical form most of the time. In the series, he is older than the physical universe and seeks to return it the eternal stillness and order of nothingness that existed before the Big Bang. According to the lore of the series, he could be said to be working in opposition to another group of immortal entities who believe that the fulfillment of the physical universe is the expansion of consciousness through creative chaos.
Interesting, I had something slightly different in mind. I was thinking he'd be quite well attuned to the physical world and so would be able to hold a physical form more-so than most others in 4D STS. My thinking is that he must be quite advanced in his 4D STS path and so the worship of physicality.

On this issue of children and the paedophile elite, I would like to share a hypothesis, I hope I am not making noise. I thought it might help others, just as it has helped me to face this harsh reality, and maybe someone can conjecture something more elaborate.

Following the Cs idea that love is knowledge, I imagine that an advanced soul may voluntarily decide to incarnate on this planet to experience that ordeal as an act of love towards the STS part of creation, accepting the necessity of STS existence as an opportunity for souls to learn certain lessons in the school of life and understanding the necessity of nurturing that STS part for their survival.

On the other hand, a child who is sequestered and tortured for months until his death must generate a lot of energy for the STS forces and must be top quality food. If we know that this happens continuously for millennia, we are talking about a huge source of nourishment. What if the STS forces didn't have all this supply? Maybe these souls are preventing more wars, more misfortunes and hardships. Maybe the STS forces are not crushing us at all thanks to the sacrifice of these "angels".

Amazing session, thanks for everything.
I'm trying to get my head around a few things, this session discussed a lot of really weird people (I thought we were the weird ones!) 😂

I don't fully understand this:

(Ze Germans) Are there any conflicting 4D STS groups or races operating on the Earth at the moment or all of them are more or less cooperating with each other?

A: Not cooperating with each other. That is the wrong concept. They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be.

Q: (L) So they don't play nicely with each other unless they're overseen by a dictatorial being who commands their obedience. Is that it more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And who's the overlord?

(L) Who's the overlord? Oh...

(Andromeda) Slip that one in...

A: You don't want to know!

Q: (Possibility of Being) I want to know.

(Joe) I don't want to know, but PoB does. [laughter]

(L) You think that's gonna fly?

(Joe) I'll cover my ears...

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.

Q: (Andromeda) Palpatine. From Star Wars.

(Joe) But not as old and decrepit. Does this person say "Mwahaha!" quite a lot? [laughter]

(L) I'm not gonna...

(Joe) I'm joking. I’m just gonna assume he does.

(L) Far more virile.

(Andromeda) I guess he sucks a lot of energy, huh?

(L) Sucks a lot of energy. Yeah. 'cause that emperor looks like he's starving. I mean, ugh... Okay.

Are we talking about a 4th density being - of something like human appearance - overseeing 4D activities focused on the Earth? Operating on in what sense? Or are we talking about a being on the Earth, somewhere between the densities? It doesn't seem like a description of a 3D human, but then how would such a being manifest here given what we have learned about the difficulty 4D STS has interacting physically with third density?

The curious case of Terry A. Davis, the programmer genius, resurfaced in my mind.
His life was really weird. From what I've read, one of the things that he created was the idea to treat computers as terminals for interaction with God. When I briefly read the Temple OS source code, the algorithm can be described as using a random number generator to draw some random sequence of words. But when you think about how random generators are implemented by operating systems, they are often collecting seemingly random events from the real world, like mouse moves, etc. Maybe some computer users, like Terry, were or are mediums that can influence generators like these to select more meaningful "word salad"? For a better illustration, computer users are sometimes asked to do silly things to generate entropy:

1691002032282.png

Thanks to the Team for the session! One of the most interesting ones, especially in conjunction with the recent old-new one from June 25, 1998.

Adrenochrome, from what I understood, is made with blood from children or babies. To obtain the hormones that give the drug, you need to torture, rape, maim the child to such a degree that these hormones will be released in the blood in an desperate attempt by the body to survive. These hormones are produced in higher quantities in children, so the younger, the better.
This is beyond sick, I have no words, but I can't say I'm surprised. I don't think the children survive the ordeal, I sincerely hope they don't.
An excellent video below by Hammerson Peters on the history of adrenochrome use dating back through the MK-Ultra program all the way to the 17th century in fur trade North America.

I wonder whether the ancient Greek general Alcibiades wasn't one of those undergrounders (Harvey Cleckley talks about him in "Mask of Sanity", quoted extensively by Laura in "Horns of Moses").

He fits the profile of a classic psychopath, but he was also extremely smart and capable (unlike most psychos), and while he was impulsive, he was also capable of long-term planning and foregoing instant gratification in the pursuit of his goals.

And he's had a huge impact - in fact, he might be responsible for bringing down ancient Greek civilization, and possibly even managed to "handle" Socrates...

I was thinking along the same lines. Procopius's description of the last Emperor Justinian sure fits the bill of "Underground Agent of Chaos".

What lesson do these children have to learn? And seeing that it is a massive practice that spans millennia, one assumes that we all have gone or will go through this horrible experience.

On the other hand, a child who is sequestered and tortured for months until his death must generate a lot of energy for the STS forces and must be top quality food. If we know that this happens continuously for millennia, we are talking about a huge source of nourishment. What if the STS forces didn't have all this supply? Maybe these souls are preventing more wars, more misfortunes and hardships. Maybe the STS forces are not crushing us at all thanks to the sacrifice of these "angels".

Or perhaps experiencing such a lifetime depends on the nature of the person involved. If deep down inside, there's a preference for STS, the experience will generate more entropy and will facilitate programming and descent towards STS.

In those whose inner nature tends towards STO, it might wake up the will to STO and to love based on true knowledge. Having experienced being invaded and raped by true evil might bring to light a choice that needs to be made, a point of no return in that being.

I have heard the comment that a soul can't recover from such an experience, but I differ.

Many years ago I got glimpses of such a past life. My cynical response was that it happens to everybody considering the circumstances of this reality, so move on. Later on, I was able to integrate that past life in a way that was very healing towards my soul. Several negative programs that were ruling my life receded naturally to the background instead of having them running the show. It was powerfully liberating. It was worth it. It might take more than a lifetime to recover from such an experience or reach such perspective, but as the Cs said, all there is is lessons.

My 2 cents.

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.
A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but a consortium.
Q: (Barry) Who is the consortium?
A: The term refers to the idea of a large number of individuals.
Q: (L) Who specifically? (Frank) Human beings?
A: Yes and others.
That is, in fact, in a sense, in some sense, the personified "Antichrist" still exists, yes "Emperor" is certainly not absolute "evil", i.e. the 6D Centre of Nothingness. But more than just an archetypal fairy-tale character.

Thank you to the Chateau crew and guests for another earth-shattering session. The C’s weren’t holding back with their answers!
A: They are "human" in appearance, but the energy is different to those who are sensitive.
I’ve come across one such individual as a warning when I was active on abductees groups. A day before I was going to reveal something that didn’t fit their agenda, I decided to pick up a pizza on my way home. Placed my order and sat down on one of the tables to wait for it to be ready. Right across from me, at the communal table in the middle, I notice a guy in his mid/late twenties with remarkably symmetrical facial features wearing a grandpa style trench coat and pretending to read a magazine instead of being glued to a smartphone or even having any food on the table. He looked really out of place in a big city where I lived at the time. When our eyes locked, I could sense that he’s trying to read my mind telepathically with those eyes, and since I was already familiar with all kinds of intrusions from them, I looked down at the table and made a conscious effort to keep my mind completely blank. He kept probing for few more minutes until my order was ready for pick up and I left, but I got the “message” loud and clear and decided against revealing more information at the time. As a “thank you” I was left alone for a couple of years. I also posted in another thread about meeting a female client whose pupils changed to reptilian slits when we were saying our goodbyes. She was pleased that I noticed, but I deliberately acted as if everything was normal. That one really freaked me out! They really do walk among us.

Really! I mean, she's 59 years old. Wouldn't you think somebody must have seen the, er, male parts in that time? Like a maid, or dressmaker, or anybody who would help her get ready or measure her for formal wear, or even her own (fake) daughters? Not that they would say anything though. What about changing for gym class at school or communal showers? How do you keep that quiet??? :shock:

Hm, perhaps with "tuck friendly constructions", drags know lot about it. :-P

Now about quiet, there is this thing called "paddleboarded", so I guess nice and easy.

FwmmliKWIAA3R1j.jpg

BTW, fascinating session, lot to digest.

Thank you for sharing it. :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom