Session 29 July 2023

I have a request.
Could someone please write me in Polish what "hammer thinking" means?

Myślę, że można to w najlepszym przypadku opisać jako myślenie szeroko i głęboko, bez żadnych emocjonalnych oraz intelektualnych uprzedzeń, próbując być jak najbardziej obiektywnym.

Często spotykamy się ze scenariuszami lub tematami w naszym myśleniu, których nie chcemy zagłębiać. Powodują reakcję emocjonalną czy odrzucamy podświadomie jakąkolwiek dalszą próbę rozpatrywania.

Ideą Pracy jest to by zmierzyć się z tymi "świętymi krowami" czy "blokadami" cały czas, tak jak młotek uderzający w kowadło. Biorąc analogię od Gurdijeffa, w taki sposób możemy rozgrzać wewnętrzny tygiel i przetopić te małe nasze wewnętrzne części w jedną konkretną JA.

I guess it can be translated in best case scenario into thinking broadly and deeply without any emotional/intellectual prejudice, trying to be as objective as possible.

Often we meet scenarios or themes in our thinking that we don't want to pursue deeper. They cause a resurfacing of emotional traumas or we just subconciously discard any further investigation.

The idea of The Work is to face those "sacred cows" or "buffers" repeatedly, just like a hammer hitting an anvil and taking the analogy from Gurdjieff, this way we can heat our inner crucible and melt those small inner parts into one solid focused "I".

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have a request.
Could someone please write me in Polish what "hammer thinking" means?

Here is the definition of thinking with a hammer from the Cass Wiki translated to Polish with Deepl:

Myślenie młotkiem
Termin "myślenie młotkiem" został po raz pierwszy wprowadzony w książce Marka Hessela "Zelator":
"Alchemicy nalegali, aby wielokrotnie podgrzewać retortę przed dokonaniem ostatecznej destylacji.
ostatecznej destylacji. Jest to emblemat prawdziwej myśli: trzeba wielokrotnie przepuścić swoje myślenie przez piec.
przez piec wiele razy, aby mieć pewność. Należy myśleć raczej młotkiem
niż mózgiem, ponieważ kształtujemy naszą myśl z żużlowej materii". Jakby naśladując
Jakby naśladując uderzenia młota Wulkana, stuknął laską w balustradę. "Żelazo, widzisz
widzisz. Żeliwo. A jednak wygląda jak kamień. To jest prawdziwy kamień filozoficzny, który nigdy nie
nigdy nie wydaje się być tym, czym jest. "61
Zauważmy, że Fulcanelli dosłownie oznacza "Małego Wulkana", kowala bogów.
W użyciu FotCM termin "myślenie młotem" oznacza podejście do przedmiotu myśli ze wszystkich stron.
ze wszystkich stron. Młotek oznacza również uderzanie w swoje przekonania i uprzedzenia, tworząc
wewnętrzne tarcie poprzez bycie krytycznym wobec samego procesu myślowego.
Myślenie młotkiem jest w pewnym sensie przeciwieństwem myślenia nawykowego. Myślenie z młotkiem
oznacza tworzenie nowych ścieżek i połączeń, w przeciwieństwie do zmuszania rzeczy do wpasowania się w rowki istniejących kategorii.
istniejących kategorii. Jest to rozszerzanie umysłu, aby być na miarę pytań, zamiast
zmniejszanie pytań, aby pasowały do nawyków umysłu. Myślenie młotkiem nie może mieć miejsca w stanie snu.
stanie snu. Wymaga zastosowania woli i przeciwstawienia się wewnętrznemu oporowi.

It is a shame we do not have the pictures from the book (the Matrix Material) that Laura was referring to unless they have been posted elsewhere. Curiously, this is from the same session in which the C's confirmed that the Esseseni were new human/grey hybrids and the session where they spoke about soldiers either killed in action or missing in action being duplicated, with the soul being replaced into a new body, then "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and the Secret Government.​
This page has a few of the ones discussed in the session: Underground Bases - Information from The Cassiopaeans - 01

And Matrix I-IV are available on archive.org here: Valdamar Valerian Volumes - Matrix I-IV : The Hard Jaguarrr! : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Edit: the pics aren't from Valerian's Matrix; they're from the "Project Blue Planet" Pulsar document. See Ivan's post with the link here: Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Last edited:
Talking about Israel, the End Times and Madam Apocalypse, I just saw this article from the UK's Daily Mirror Newspaper on line edition, which I would like to share:​

First red heifer in 2000 years fulfils Bible prophecy and signals 'end of days'​

Story by Elaine McCahill •5h

A Bible prophecy has been realised as the first 'red heifer in 2,000 years' was born in Israel.

The Temple Institute announced the birth on their YouTube channel and said the calf and its mother would undergo "extensive examination" to determine if it's "blemish free". In the announcement, the Institute said the red female calf "brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world".

In both Christianity and Judaism, red heifers feature in tales about the "end of times". The birth and sacrifice of the red cow is said to precede the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem. In mainstream Orthodox Judaism, the rebuilding of the Temple will happen before the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

The two previous temples have been destroyed. However, The Temple Institute and other organisations have been established with the goal of building the Third Temple on Mount Moriah or the Temple Mount. But some theologians believe the construction of the Third Temple is linked to 'Judgement Day' or the 'end of times'.

Director of The Temple Institute, Rabbi Chain Richman, believes it's now time to build the Third Temple following the birth of the red heifer. The video on the Institute's YouTube channel shows the calf with its mother and proclaims: “a perfectly red heifer was born in the land of Israel”.

The calf has since undergone “extensive examination by rabbinical experts” who confirmed she is a “viable candidate for the Biblical red heifer”. The prophecy says the cow must be red "without blemish".

I don't know how new this story really is for I am sure I read something similar a few years ago. However, it demonstrates the deep longing by many Jews in Israel to rebuild the Temple and usher in the age of the Messiah. If true, then the birth of the red calf may be an ominous sign for us all, as the building of the Third Temple would necessitate bull dozing the Dome of the Rock Mosque. That would not go down well with the Islamic world to say the least.​

This page has a few of the ones discussed in the session: Underground Bases - Information from The Cassiopaeans - 01

And Matrix I-IV are available on archive.org here: Valdamar Valerian Volumes - Matrix I-IV : The Hard Jaguarrr! : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Edit: the pics aren't from Valerian's Matrix; they're from the "Project Blue Planet" Pulsar document. See Ivan's post with the link here: Imminent Alien Disclosure?
Thank you for bringing these earlier links to this material to everyone's attention. I would admit that I haven't kept up with the Imminent Alien Disclosure thread but I can see it is a thread that is growing fast - which may be a sign of the times. A warning to those who want to delve into Val Valerian's Matrix material, it is a vast body of work but worth reading as an in-depth study of the alien issue.​

About fifteen years ago , I learned of the existence , through conversations , of High Altitude Aural Research Programs and about electromagnetic beams and forced pulsations ; that when they saturate the upper air with metallic particles , not only can they affect and control the weather but also affect and control the moods of a population by slightly altering its ...frequencies. Metallic particles are excellent conductors. So I learned about " Revelations "and how they are used as weapons to terrify. Tsunamis, earthquakes, panics, plagues, viral and bacterial wars, droughts, floods, hurricanes, tornados, leading to food wars, depopulation , and starvation. Change of landscapes. The creators are part of an inter generational bureaucracy. They breed to maintain it and enlarge it. Just as it already is in the under worlds, where psychopathic genes are not optional, above ground they also are so endowed and have their training and employments worked down to a tee. World wide. Because I am talking about global. And they also recruit. [ Did you go to the right school ?] Since they know the ancient formulas and in the right sequence they can deliver to us " sameness of response" . Also called official education. And so:

" There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed [ belief] of the vast majority by adequate government action".
[ Bertram Russell ].
" OH foolish man... what can you not be made to believe. [ Adam Weishaupt ]

" What is the best time to invest in big big big deals? When blood is flowing in the streets [ Rothschild ]

" The fashion Industry always works in conjunction with the Drama and Music business". Its a paraphrase ,
but Plato is talking about Culture creation.

" It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years " . [ 1991Bilderberg. David Rockefeller thanking the Media for covering up the Elite plans for the supra national sovereignty of an international intellectual elite and world bankers. ]

And so I learned that both the under worlds and the surface worlds are two sides of the same coin. Its called Control. Its like Stalin's definition of peace. " Peace is the absence of all opposition ".

" We told you that HAARP was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete order on the surface of the planet in either 3rd or 4th density ".

[ The Cass. ]

I for one here very clearly the footsteps of Madam Apocalypse 's approach.

An excellent video below by Hammerson Peters on the history of adrenochrome use dating back through the MK-Ultra program all the way to the 17th century in fur trade North America.

It really makes me think about the Fullmetal Alchemist manga series which I grew up with, whose end-plot was that the secret to make the (physical) philosopher's stone - from which the life elixir could be created - was to sacrifice human lives.
I see a funny parallel.

Cassflix came this season loaded with many spoilers.... heavens! thank you very much for such an insightful session.

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.
A: You don't want to know!

Virile? ¡Skeletor, Mumm-Ra, Shao Khan!

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Q: (L) So if you're going along through an environment that, at that moment, for example, is very thick with certain energies, maybe because of, you know, the planet or because it's being beamed or because of surrounding people and whatever, and your energy is so different, it can be like the differential between hot and cold air that creates storms. Is that it?

A: Yes

"surrounding people", so there are certain everyday things in which our instinct could relate to this as well

Q: (L) So you're saying that sometimes you tell us some things just to prevent it from happening, because you know they won't let it happen if you say it?

Interesting... that reminds me of all these people in youtube keep inquiring about the high strangeness and one can notice that they are on the way, but even they don't know it themselves. If only they would realize that their assumptions are true... welcome to the rabbit hole (laughs).

So this agenda of the congress on hyperdimensinal reality is going to be postponed even more...

Q: (IrjO) So it is true, the saying that says: "The one who keeps his secret; gets his desire,” meaning if you tell your plans, most likely they won't become a reality?

A: Yes!

¡Curious!... just what I have been thinking about my personal projects, thank you very much.

Q: (IrjO) A lot a people were trying to contact her after the video went viral, for her to explain exactly what she saw, but it seems no one can really find her.

A: Not true.

Oh... thought it was one of those viral bets people make to gain fame. A few days ago I saw the video and she has not been the only one, there is a video of an Asian person who also had that experience. Especially because the hica seems to have suffered a headwash afterwards blaming herself that maybe she overreacted. He showed up on his ig like nothing was past. There are many videos of her.

The other video:

Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-6 o 08.37.52.png
S. Matthew Liao (born 1972) is an American philosopher specializing in bioethics and normative ethics. He is internationally known for his work on topics including children’s rights and human rights, novel reproductive technologies, neuroethics, and the ethics of artificial intelligence. Liao currently holds the Arthur Zitrin Chair of Bioethics,[1] and is the Director of the Center for Bioethics and Affiliated Professor in the Department of Philosophy at New York University.[2] He has previously held appointments at Oxford, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, and Princeton.

(...)

Liao received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude in politics from Princeton University in 1994 and then earned his D.Phil. in philosophy at Oxford University in 2001.[14] His doctoral dissertation concerned whether children have a right to be loved and what it might consist of. He then held teaching positions at Oxford, including at its Uehiro Institute for Practical Ethics, until 2003.
Let's see...

☑ Very smart
☑ Supports depopulation agenda
☑ Influencer
☑ Has sanpaku eyes

Let's see...

☑ Very smart
☑ Supports depopulation agenda
☑ Influencer
☑ Has sanpaku eyes
If he's going to make human intolerant to meat, he's on a rampage! What's next? Making robots/A.I. tolerant to meat?
Something has to save humans from the swine flu! A digestive system full of 1's and 0's? Just like there is "a program for everyone," there is "a virus for every machine," just ask Elon Musk, he knows the code!

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.

Virile? ¡Skeletor, Mumm-Ra, Shao Khan!

Or a transgender woman? :evil:

More virile. Oh, how happy I was when I read Cass's reply. After all, it's not Eva's fault. The greatest master of STS is a man, not a woman, as we have been convinced since time immemorial.
It is Eve's fault that the human race was expelled from paradise.
Every evil that befell people was caused by witches (mostly women, who were burned at the stake in the name of prosperity).
Every bloodthirsty monster that the human race could invent could be appeased by sacrificing a virgin (female again).

Well, maybe Eva finally had enough, and declared her gender as a man.
(Oops.. turns out it's the female fault again.:scared::huh:)

In other words, maybe Yin (Yin as representative of expansive expanding energy (STO ?), feminine principle, dark, potential?), accepted the charge of Yang (yang as representative of contracting energy (STS ?), masculine principle, light, manifestation?) and left balance in three :-[ .......mmmm...... on the Yang side.

What to say? ... Don't give up Eva/Yin stay true to yourself, no matter how they blame you.

About fifteen years ago , I learned of the existence , through conversations , of High Altitude Aural Research Programs and about electromagnetic beams and forced pulsations ; that when they saturate the upper air with metallic particles , not only can they affect and control the weather but also affect and control the moods of a population by slightly altering its ...frequencies. Metallic particles are excellent conductors. So I learned about " Revelations "and how they are used as weapons to terrify. Tsunamis, earthquakes, panics, plagues, viral and bacterial wars, droughts, floods, hurricanes, tornados, leading to food wars, depopulation , and starvation. Change of landscapes. The creators are part of an inter generational bureaucracy. They breed to maintain it and enlarge it. Just as it already is in the under worlds, where psychopathic genes are not optional, above ground they also are so endowed and have their training and employments worked down to a tee. World wide. Because I am talking about global. And they also recruit. [ Did you go to the right school ?] Since they know the ancient formulas and in the right sequence they can deliver to us " sameness of response" . Also called official education. And so:

" There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed [ belief] of the vast majority by adequate government action".
[ Bertram Russell ].
" OH foolish man... what can you not be made to believe. [ Adam Weishaupt ]

" What is the best time to invest in big big big deals? When blood is flowing in the streets [ Rothschild ]

" The fashion Industry always works in conjunction with the Drama and Music business". Its a paraphrase ,
but Plato is talking about Culture creation.

" It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years " . [ 1991Bilderberg. David Rockefeller thanking the Media for covering up the Elite plans for the supra national sovereignty of an international intellectual elite and world bankers. ]

And so I learned that both the under worlds and the surface worlds are two sides of the same coin. Its called Control. Its like Stalin's definition of peace. " Peace is the absence of all opposition ".

" We told you that HAARP was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete order on the surface of the planet in either 3rd or 4th density ".

[ The Cass. ]

C. would say for some

Reactions: Pat

What about this guy as a candidate?

1694083979137.png
The above image is intended to be an artistic impression of Prince Marduk, the son of Enki. According to legend, Marduk is supposedly an Anunnaki prince who was involved in a civil war of the Anunnaki gods, which involved mankind. One of the key battlegrounds was supposed to have been the Great Pyramid at Giza, which had been deployed as a weapon system.

Here is what the C' said about the Mesopotamian Anunnaki gods who were first popularised as aliens by Zacharia Sitchin (a self-taught expert on Sumerian cuneiform text who got a lot of the details about the Anunnaki wrong):

Session 30 September 1994:
Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

In that same session the C's had earlier commented on the Lizard beings and their Grey alien cybergenetic robots:

Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?

Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?

A: Lizard beings.

Q: (L) Where do they come from: earth or another planet?

A: Other.

Q: (L) What planet from?

A: Qaddeera.

Q: (L) What star system is that in?

Q: (L) Are the little gray beings from Zeta Reticuli also?

Q: (L) Are the little gray beings...

A: Cybergenetic.

Q: (L) Are they created by the lizards?

Q: (L) Do they have souls?

A: They are Decoys.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies currently with us?

A: Near.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies planning to take over our planet?

Q: (L) Are they planning on landing and doing this openly?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do they utilize such things as possession by dark energy forms to effect their control?

Q: (L) What other groups are they in cahoots with?

A: Orions.

However, in that same session the C's advised that Enlil and Enki were in fact Cassiopaeans.
Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?

A: Extraterrestrial.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

If we followed the Sumerian stories and Sitchin's logic this would lead to the uncomfortable conclusion that Enlil and Enki, as Cassiopaeans, were Lizard beings, which evidently cannot be right. Hence, it would seem the Sumerian legends, as depicted in the Enuma Elish, are a muddled remembrance of much earlier events involving the Lizard beings as noted by Laura:

20 The Annunaki are described by Z. Sitchin as the "sons of An," the Sumerian high God over all the other gods. He includes Enlil and Enki among them, though the facts may be somewhat confused. "Annunaku" was the Akkadian name for a group of gods of the underworld. They function as judges in the realm of the dead. Their counterparts are the Igigi (although in some texts the positions are reversed). The Annunaku show many similarities with the Sumerian Anunna. The Anunnaku are the offspring of Anu.

Curiously, although Sitchin claimed that the Anunnaki came from a planet called Nibiru, the C''s put a completely different spin on that name:

Q: (L) I discovered the name Nibiru in a list of demonic names. What is the origin of this name?

A: Dark teacher.

T
he C's also confirmed that Sitchin had confused his planet Nibiru with the cluster of cycling comets.

There may be further confusion where the C's said the Kantekkians were rescued by the Lizard beings:
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?

A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.

Do the C's mean the Lizards are the Anunnaki or the Kantekkians - the "Sons of Anak" or An/Anu? Elsewhere the C's have confirmed though that the Nephilim were those humanoid beings known as the "Sons" of God:​

Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim. Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?

Q: When were they brought here?

A: 9046 B.C. one reference.
[MJF: which you should note corresponds to the timeframe for the building of Göbekli Tepe, the Neolithic archaeological site in the South-eastern Anatolia Region of Turkey dated to between c. 9500 and 8000 BC]

Q: They were giants, is that correct?

Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives, or "Sons" of God, is that correct?

Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...

Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of god intermarried with human women, is that correct?

As to the tale of the Enuma Elish, the C's said this about it: in the session dated 25 October 1994:

Q: (L) What is the Enuma Elish really about?

A: Ascent.

Q: (L) Ascent of what?

A: Gods.

Q: (L) What gods were these?

A: Lizards.

We know that at one period the Lizards co-existed with man (they still do underground - Q: (L) OK, how many Lizzies are operating on the planet? A: 300,000) but the above explanation of Enuma Elish seems to indicate that they abandoned Earth, perhaps at the time of the Deluge, when the environment on Earth radically changed.
Q: Who built the city of Mohenjo-Daro?

A: Lizards directly. Coatzlmundi legend ties into this directly look at illustrations on stones now.

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi?
[MJF: Is this the same being as Quetzalcoatl, the feathered Serpent god of the Aztecs? The earliest depictions of the feathered serpent deity were fully zoomorphic, depicting the serpent as an actual snake.]

1694093520432.png
Feathered Serpent head at the Ciudadela complex in Teotihuacan

Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?
A: Upright alligators with some humanoid features in face.
]

A: Other deity of the Lizards worshipped by the Atlanteans and their descendants because of the direct contact with humans for 1000 years.

Marduk is also connected to the planet Mars according to the C's, a planet that has for a long time been linked in mankind's consciousness with war:​

Q: (L) Marduk

A: Mars.

Could Marduk, representing the Lizards, have been responsible for, or connected with, the nuclear was on Mars perhaps? if so, is this why the planet was associated with war by the likes of the Romans (Mars - the god of war), the Greeks (Ares - the god of war and the son of Zeus and Hera) and others?​

1694092067707.png
Cast of a Roman statue from Hadrian's Villa, copied from a Greek original. Traditionally identified as Ares
As to the thousand year period of direct contact between the Lizards and humans, are we about to have a repeat performance?

Session 22 October 1994:

A: ... Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period". This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labour for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been travelling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time travelling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Hence, I would ask whether Prince Marduk (or a Lizard being like him) might represent the evil Star Wars-like emperor the C's were referring to? Afterall, the person of Marduk may be like other ancient deities who the C's said were Lizard fronts:
Q: (L) Who was or is Baal?

A: Lizard.

Q: (L) Beelzebub?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Were these actual names of individual Lizards?

A: No. Personifications.

The image above of a winged Lizard being certainly suggests a powerful, virile figure and probably fulfils most people's popular idea of a satanic, devil-like Lucifer being. Is there a reason why this is so? Is it a powerful, residual folk memory of a time when the Anunnaki gods ruled on Earth? Whatever the case, I certainly would not like to run into a figure like that depicted at the top of this post.

Could there be an emperor Lizard being who rules over the Lizards and Greys like Marduk or Anu was supposed to in Sumerian lore? The fact that there may have been a civil war between two factions of the Anunnaki suggests that they are factionalised requiring a strong tyrannical emperor figure to hold them together?
Q: (L) So they don't play nicely with each other unless they're overseen by a dictatorial being who commands their obedience. Is that it more or less?

Could the civil war between the Anunnaki have been remembered by the Greeks as the civil war between the gods of Olympus and the Titans or as the epic battles in the Kurukshetra War or the Mahabharata War of the Vedic texts, which marked the transition to the Kali Yuga?

Back
Top Bottom