Session 29 July 2023

The used term 'handlers' just sticked to me.

Take a look at these 3 examples of politicians, who seem to be mentally controlled by those certainly eerie and robotic looking peeps in the back

Link.

View attachment 79229

Yeah, this one of the possessed looking woman from the complication you posted stood out to me too (hadn’t seen the others).

One thought I had is that she’s just really sleep deprived - up all night writing the speech, too much No Doz maybe? Anyway, they’re out there…handling.

Thanks for the session! It sure is interesting, but very unsettling considering the topics covered and information given. All week I've been rolling over what the hybrid handlers and agents provocateur from the underground, etc means for things.

It made me think of DeSouza's example where he was detained by forces that didn't seem to be US Government at a military base after a UFO sighting where the C's said this:
Q: (Ben) DeSouza describes being detained and interrogated in a US military base after a UFO encounter. He thought that the people questioning him were not military personnel and were above the level of the US government. Is his description of events accurate, and if so, who were these people?

(L) Is his description of the events accurate?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) And who were these people?

A: Members of the secret government forces.
There was also the former Marine that did the Steven Greer press conference thing in Wash DC this spring and describes how he and 5 or 6 other Marines ran into and were detained by human forces, black operations possibly related to human trafficking, and a UFO after an Indonesia earthquake. Here is a full video where it is talked about:

Another quote from the C's where the secret government is mentioned being involved.
Q: (Niall) Are major food distribution centers in the West being deliberately destroyed?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) By whom?

A: Elements of the secret government.
And also I thought of these two quotes from the same session. One about the train derailment in Ohio and toxic spill where depopulation is mentioned and the other where it is said that the secret government is not human.
(Joe) Just a follow-up on the East Palestine train accident: Was the reason that train was derailed on purpose to cause a toxic spill, was that in order to further left-right divisions in America?

Q: (Joe) That was the primary goal?

A: Not necessarily. If you are going for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem, you gotta start somewhere.
Q: (seek10) Forum member Aragorn wants to ask: "You've said that the Secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead of what exists publicly. If Russia is such a threat to the plans of the PTB, why don't they use this superior technology to destroy Russia?"

A: Who said that the "secret government" was aligned with that goal?

Q: (L) So I guess they're not necessarily aligned with that goal. And is the secret government human?

A: No
In this current session these two things came up:
Q: (Joe) Okay. And do they have a mission that they're aware of? Do they know why they're walking around?

A: Indeed. Usually acting as "handlers" or agents provocateur.
Q: (Joe) Please. [laughter] Is part of their mission or agenda to prepare the global population for revelation of aliens?

A: Partly, but also involved with depopulation agenda.
If we consider these underground people as not human, since they have been modified and are hybrids, and are elements of the secret government, then it now makes more sense how some of these events can be planned and executed like the train derailment in Ohio, Las Vegas concert shooting, and blowing up of food distribution stuff. I've wondered how people can be so turned to evil where they would do such things to other people. I guess if you have upwards of 2.5 million underground hybrids that are like very efficient psychopaths on the surface at any one time, then they could plan and do so such things outside of normal channels and be the main culprits.

It just looks like things are going to keep deteriorating with chaos, etc with such forces at work and where it doesn't look like anyone is there to stop or combat them from really giving it a go at depopulation.
The used term 'handlers' just sticked to me.
Today I ran into the video again of the aide to Congresswoman Stacy Plaskett lip-syncing and then correcting her during testimony. I couldn't help buy think of her as a weird looking handler. Maybe she is one of those undergrounders? Who knows in this increasing weird reality we have going on and we are learning about. :-(

edit added: looks like maxwell1110 and I had the same idea at about the same time.

Thinking about the andrenochrome...

I think it is materialistic depravity. But how does a deprave imagine some form of enlightenment? Naturally, they think it is of the senses. Something to ingest, therefore - like a vitamin supplement - if eaten, will feed the soul. But it is just their flawed logic, giving them false respite from their depraved condition; that in pursuit of an advantage, their deluded thinking leads them to be a predator, who if nothing else - is that. Spirituality can only be a material process to a depraved.

So, it is disturbing, this notion of consuming someone else for some kind of gratification - to normal people; and that it gives them some kind of reward, beyond bloodlust, is to ascribe to it some kind of worth. But it is really a deficit. A destructive measure of a depraved condition that construes the measure of predation as justified - though it yields no benefit.

So, is this predation a resort of a deprave to attack its detractors? 'Oh yeah? Then I must eat you! and/or those like you!'

Thank you for another amazing session :flowers: - really great questions and much to ponder upon.

About Zuckerberg - i always thought that he had one of the strangest eyes i have seen on a public figure. They seem a bit larger than normal and in my view they resemble portals. Portals that lead into an abyss of nothingness - that a malevolent force can move in and easily "take over".

The name from the C's "Furriaea" reminds of the Furyan race - from the Chronicles of Riddick movie series :

An excerpt from the linked wiki :

"Humans are classified largely by the planet they inhabit. Some, which dwell on very mild planets (reminiscent of Earth) can be reflected as any human in our reality. However, those that settled on much harsher planets, such as the largely unstable Furya, have evolved very unique characteristics absent in other renditions of humanity across the galaxy. That is to say, Furyans are much hardier, having been forced to adapt to the unforgiving climate and rigid landscape of their new "homeworld." That said, perhaps the most defining feature of Furyans is their incredible legacy as powerful, spiritual warriors"
That is an interesting connection you make. When I first saw the name "Furriaea", I immediately connected it to the Greek/Roman myth of the "Furies".​

In Greek and Roman mythology, the Furies were female spirits of justice and vengeance. They were also called the Erinyes (angry ones). Known especially for pursuing people who had murdered family members, the Furies punished their victims by driving them mad. When not punishing wrongdoers on earth, they lived in the underworld and tortured the damned.

Read more: Furies - Myth Encyclopedia - mythology, Greek, god, names, ancient, Roman, king, people

According to Hesiod, the Furies sprang forth from the spilled blood of Uranus when he was castrated by his son Cronus. According to Aeschylus' Oresteia, they are the daughters of Nyx, in Virgil's version, they are daughters of Pluto (Hades) and Nox (Nyx). In some accounts, they were the daughters of Euronymè (a name for Earth) and Cronus, or of Earth and Phorkys (i.e. the sea). In Orphism, they are the daughters of Hades and Persephone.

The key point to take away from this is that the mythical Furies are linked to the underworld as spirits of justice and vengeance, which seems therefore somewhat appropriate for a session that dealt so much with the nefarious activities of the underground civilisations and their surface world allies.

As to the rivalry between the different underworld groups and those on the surface, this may explain Christ's prophetic comments in the Gospels where he talks about Satan's house being divided against itself:

Mark 3:23–27: "And he called them to him and said to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end."

If for Satan we read the forces of the New World Order or the Antichrist (the Illuminati, the Brotherhood of the Serpent etc.), then their natural STS (selfish) tendencies may work against them in the end, for they may prove to be less united ultimately than the STO forces who will come together to oppose them.

Q: (RedFox) Do Earth changes (sinkholes, volcanoes, earthquakes) effect the underground bases?

(L) That should be "affect", A-F-F-E-C-T, RedFox, you should know better than that. [laughter]

A: No

Q: (L) I think that that question has been discussed in a previous session and they said that they were deeper than earthquakes.

Yes, the above had already been commented on, the deepest base/city is approximately 5002 km deep and earthquakes are not felt.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!

Earthquakes occur in the crust or upper mantle, which ranges from the earth's surface to about 800 kilometers deep (about 500 miles).

Structure_of_the_Earth.jpg

Shallow earthquakes are felt more strongly than deep earthquakes because they are closer to the surface. This tells us that it is true that underground cities are located more than 800 km deep, otherwise these cities would see their roofs suffer the ravages of a powerful deep earthquake (or some kind of effect in their skies) while on the surface this same earthquake would be felt with less intensity.

According to what we know about the layers of the planet, these cities would be located between the outer core and the inner core (perhaps some in the lower mantle)

1030_Earthlayers.png

For as long as recorded, the deepest earthquake was observed at a staggering (for human standards) depth of 751 kilometers (467 miles) and was a small aftershock of a magnitude 7.9 earthquake that struck the Bonin Islands off the Japanese mainland in 2015.

Now, the deepest artificial hole on earth drilled by humans is the Kola Seperdeep Borehole which reached 12,263 meters, located in the Arctic Circle (This would be a ridiculous distance by underground civilization standards).

I think we cannot say, look, that cavern is the entrance to this or that mythical city. We can explore the cavern to its maximum depth and find nothing, because the real entrance is a portal. Possibly the cavern offers the electromagnetic conditions to generate a portal.

Are these underground civilizations also protected by an underground ocean? Some scientists theorize that there is a layer of rocks with enough water inside to form an ocean.

Is there An Ocean Below Your Feet?​

Some scientists think Earth's oceans formed when icy comets hit the planet. But new research suggests a different origin for the oceans: they simply seeped out of the center of the Earth.

The finding, published in Science, suggests that a reservoir of water is hidden in the Earth's mantle, more than 400 miles below the surface. Try to refrain from imagining expanses of underground seas: all this water, three times the volume of water on the surface, is trapped inside rocks.​
IS THERE AN OCEAN BELOW YOUR FEET_.png
A piece of synthesized ringwoodite, the blue mineral that may contain oceans' worth of water in the Earth's mantle. Image courtesy of www.bbc.com.

Called ringwoodite, the rock is bright blue and is only formed at high temperature and pressure in the Earth's mantle. The water would have been squeezed out of the rocks, "almost as if they're sweating," Steven Jacobsen of Northwestern University told The New Scientist.

This research adds to our understanding of the complexities of the water's transport throughout the sky, across the oceans, and into the ground. From the Editor's Summary of the study in Science:

"The water cycle involves more than just the water that circulates between the atmosphere, oceans, and surface waters. It extends deep into the Earth's interior as the oceanic crust subducts, or slides, under adjoining plates of crust and sinks into the mantle, carrying water with it. "

The team of scientists used seismometers to measure the motion of energy waves caused by earthquakes through the ground below the United States. The waves slowed down as they passed through the region of the mantle containing ringwoodite. The scientists suggest that the saturation of ringwoodite with water explains the sluggishness of the waves through this particular region of Earth's center.

Another possibility that underground civilizations do not feel earthquakes is that they are just a surface problem due to electromagnetic currents that sweep the surface as a result of interactions between the Sun, the Earth and other planets.

The C's mention of genetically tweaked human hybrids and the references to Sargon the Great and Amschel Moses Rothschild (c. 1710 – 6 October 1755) the founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty as 'deep level punctuators', makes me think of another such underground hybrid who may ultimately have had a more long-lasting influence on human affairs over the past 3,500 years than Sargon or the Rothschilds. That person is Queen Nefertiti who became the biblical Sarah, the wife of the biblical patriarch Abraham - who according to the C's was also Moses, the Law Giver.
A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen
[
Nefertiti/Sarah] came from?

The C's said above that these deep level punctuators usually have a specific mission to perform when they come up to the surface:
Q: (Joe) Okay. And do they have a mission that they're aware of? Do they know why they're walking around?

A: Indeed. Usually acting as "handlers" or agents provocateur.

Q: (Joe) So from our perspective, their mission, it would be nefarious?

This makes me think of Nefertiti's particular mission. Was she the prime handler of Pharaoh Akhenaten in his promotion of Atenism, which was the proto form of monotheism that eventually evolved into Judaism? This seems to have been the case according to the C's:​

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS
Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
Q: Future what into?
A: Ho.
Q: HO must stand for something. I don't understand. Was Nefertiti responsible for Akhenaten's Sun worship?
A:
Mostly.
Q: Well why did it turn into Sun worship instead of Moon worship?
A: Future honour of Ra. Go 353535. Deity.
[
MJF: Ra was, of course, the Egyptian sun-god but the 353535 deity would appear to be Yahweh or Jehovah, the God of the Israelites, Yahweh being a front for the Lizards according to the C's]
Q: So in other words they were laying a foundation for future layering of other concepts?

The C's told us that they (6th density) took Abraham/Moses after he was deposed as leader of the Israelites due to his tyrannical behaviour and they subsequently taught him, correcting the malign influences of the Lizards.

Session 7 October 1994:​

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh.

A: Fictional being.

Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the mount?

A: Audible projection of Lizards.

Q: (L) Did Moses at any time realize that he had been duped by the Lizzies?

A: No.

Q: (L) Yet, the other night you said that Moses is also doing work with Christ on another plane, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, if he was misled by the Lizzies, how did he get to be a good guy?

A: Taught afterward.

Q: (L) After what?

A: Plane transfer.

Q: (L) Did Moses die?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who took him?

A: Us.

In the biblical account, Sarah supposedly died and was buried. However, just as Abraham/Moses was transferred to another plane by 6th density and didn't die, could Nefertiti/Sarah have returned to an underground base once her mission was completed?​

Maybe it's the kind of intelligence like the best chess player has. Recognizing patterns, analyzing moves in advance.

Which reminds me of something the C's said: Good guys don't play chess.

It reminded me of Game Theory and what Laura has written about it here:

An extract:

Let’s now talk about Game Theory. I don’t profess to be an expert, and I have to admit some difficulty in dealing with the “jargon,” but after wading through a number of texts on the subject, I have enough of a grasp to realize just how these ideas are being used on every one of us here and now, on a global level.

Some of you have wondered why I have lingered so long over the subject of psychopaths. Well, there is a reason for it, and it isn’t just personal. You see, it has been through interactions with them, while being guided by the Cassiopaeans, that I have been able, step by step, to come to some understanding of psychopathy. The way the entire dynamic unfolded made it clear to me that there was a deep lesson here. Of course, I didn’t get it all at once. It was only when I was able to put the John Nash piece into the puzzle that I comprehended that this lesson is a microcosmic view of the entire STS reality.

It was with deep shock that I understood that the basic mode of the psychopath is that of Nash’s contribution to Game Theory, and that Game Theory is the means by which a trap is being closed on humanity. It was then that I came to the idea that if we can really get this one, if we can really wrap our minds around the psychopath, we can then use that knowledge to “see through” the games at the many different levels. I also came to the idea that, by understanding Game Theory, we could learn the strategies, and learn to avoid being entrapped.

Thanks Laura and Andromeda for the work and energy that you put in at the board, to those at the chateau, and everyone who participated and asked great questions.

I’ve been thinking about the part where the C’s said sometimes they say things to prevent them from happening.

It seems to me to be a can of worms and raises a lot of questions, but I’m really struggling to get my head around them. Issues of STO, non-interference, lesson plans. Is it because they were asked and so it’s actually the questioner, who has done their research, who’s effecting the change? But then, the C’s don’t have to answer. If they can prevent things from happening by predicting them, then is that what all of their predictions do? Why couldn’t they prevent so many of the negative things that have happened since they were first contacted, and who’s to say exactly what is negative and positive? 9/11 for example. So, are there things that seem negative to us that must absolutely be allowed to play out in order for a potentially positive outcome at the close of the grand cycle?

I tried to think of analogies here in 3D around the idea of saying something in order to prevent it from happening. The most recent one that comes to mind is Shoigu informing western alphabet agencies about the dirty bomb intelligence that the Russians acquired. I don’t know if we can use that example as a springboard for discussion, but it seems to have prevented said dirty bomb attack.

I’m both surprised and confused by what they said on this topic. Can they only prevent things that are orchestrated by human beings, or can this be spun out into earth changes and cosmic events too? I mean, the human cosmic connection would mean that any catastrophes could also be averted by humanity making different choices.

Sorry for rambling on about this, but it’s the only way I can get these thoughts written out.
I see it as "the help" that C's have sometimes spoken about and again this would be very situation specific based on an energetic reading of the planet. There are battles happeing between STO and STS in 4D afterall so, I don't see the odd help as infringement of free will. In a similar way, if they had offered similar help in other matters then that could be an infringement due to the pre-incarnative choices of the participants and the needed suffering for karmic and learning reasons. Being at 6D, the C's can see all that is (past, present & future), therefore can make a better judgement call on the impact of their said help.

I don't need the Cs to know that Karl Schwab and his mini-me Harari are hybrids. They got like a neon sign on them that reads 'weirdos'. :lol:

All this talk about hybrids reminds me of a meme from the days of Brit PM David Cameron, after he made the mistake of going into a supermarket and interacting with the public for a photo-op in order to appear 'normal'. People took the pictures and added dialogue balloons on him saying things like "Hello human, I'm a human too!"

I know, this stuff is actually creepy, and some of the things the Cs confirmed are outright upsetting, but a measure of humor is a good way to protect our sanity. That's one thing I bet hybrids don't have! And that's one reason to pity them.
I think that is one of the ways of identifying them.

They don't really do normal things and they try to impress us oftimes with their "normality". A specific case comes to mind . . . a Senator who thinks she is native american and also published a video of her having a beer with her husband to show off her normalness.

I think the bit about underground beings living amongst us is very interesting, especially in light of the following tweet that shows a map of UFO sightings all over the world and not only the US and the UK are lighting up like a Christmas tree. The same goes for Holland (and Belgium?). :umm:

My question is why a small country like Holland and is it related to the fairly high number of psychopaths living there (12% if I recall correctly) according to the Cs.

For years I have been wondering about the sick dynamics of Dutch neighbourhoods. Perhaps it's not just a question of a high number of Dutch people having personality disorders (as a colleague of Jordan Peterson's claimed) influenced by psychopaths. Maybe there is more to it. The energy in my neighbourhood for instance is horrible and sometimes it seems to me as if the inmates of a psychiatric asylum nearby have been let loose on the streets here. But with all the UFO sightings going on who knows what they are doing here. Just some thoughts...
That is interesting. I lived in Germany for several years in my teens and we often went to Holland (Netherlands) partly because of how nice the people were there. Decades later I took my wife there and she was shocked to see how nice the youth (back then) treated us by shifting from their language at a restaraunt to english to accompany us even though I understood their language in part.

That was a score of years ago.

Something has definitely changed.

Back
Top Bottom