Session 23 September 2023

Originally, I was going to post this item on the 'War in Israel - October 2023' thread since it stems from certain comments made by Natus Videre concerning President Emmanuel Macron's (now renamed President Bedbug :-D) recent visit to Israel (see below). However, I felt it did not sit well there. As it contains comments about the role of mathematics in creation (prime numbers?) and other things touched upon in this thread, I feel it would sit better here. At the very least, it may help to explain the significance of the C's statements about the hidden reasons behind the Fire at the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris on 15 April 2019.

See: War in Israel - October 2023sToRmR1dR said:
'Macron is ready to send troops to defend Israel.'
Mr. Bedbug has developed such a great appreciation for Notre-Dame de Tel Aviv...
Laura said:
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?
A: No
Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?
A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth

He had the chance to shake hands with the light, but his Zionist mask kept him at a 'safe distance.'
1698504426917.png

Maybe Putin was worried more about the bedbugs than Covid? :-D

We should recall here that the C's said the fire that engulfed Notre Dame de Paris was not an accident but was started by some Islamic construction workers who were carrying out repairs to the roof of the cathedral. However, the C's seemed to implicate Mossad as being the real guiding force behind the incident. Why should they have wished to destroy France's most celebrated cathedral, a world renowned Gothic masterpiece?

It is interesting that the C's say that the destruction was a symbol involving the "Our Lady Mother, i.e., Earth". I haven't checked the thread comments for that session, so apologies for repeating what may have been said about this remark already. However, the C's response is absolutely loaded with clues here. If you are not aware, nearly all the great cathedrals in France that our dedicated to "Notre Dame", or "Our Lady" in English, were built or inspired by the Knights Templar, who learned a lot about building techniques whilst they were in the Middle East. On the surface, these churches would seem to have been dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. But this would be a false assumption since the Knights Templar (or at least their inner circle) had become infused with Gnosticism, which may have been the result of their exposure to gnostic ideas in the Middle East, possibly via their strange alliance with their Islamic military equivalent the Assassins. These gnostic ideas may have been in addition to what they discovered during their excavations under the Temple Mount (which may even have included the crystal skull they called 'Baphomet)'. Quoting from the C's here:​

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

A: Close.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

One part of this connection may well be the Essenes, who although we tend to associate them with ancient Israel today, their origins were really in Egypt, the land of alchemy (the word even deriving from Egypt's original name). According to the C's, the Essenes had their main base at Haifa:​

Q: Is it true that the Essene community that was attempting to prepare a vessel for the coming of the messiah, that this was their whole plan, their work?

A: No.

Q: This sect existed... where was this monastery or group located?

A: Near today's Haifa.

The Essenes would be destroyed in the Jewish revolt against the Romans 67-70 AD, since many of them played an active part in this rebellion and paid the price for it. However, it is likely their esoteric knowledge lived on in the region and may well have been inherited by the Assassins. Quoting from an article I wrote on the origins of the Freemasons (whose origins are often linked with the Knights Templar):​

Session 20 August 2001:

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.
Q: Was Sarah/Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

Hence, it seems that the Levites were originally Hittite Indo-Europeans, which, given the Semitic link of Abraham, would suggest that they were Scythian Celts. We also know that the Levites, who were not one of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, were Israelite priests and the guardians of the Ark of the Covenant (and Holy Grail?). The C’s elsewhere described the Levites as being a “Sect of monk-like pacifists connected to Moses”. However, Levites also formed the Temple guard and were responsible for the protection of the Ark of the Covenant. This leads me to think that the Knight Templar, who supposedly found the Ark of the Covenant/Holy Grail, were a modern recreation of the Levites (MJF: the original nine French founder knights may even have been descended from a group of Jewish priestly families who fled Jerusalem before its destruction to settle in western Europe - this is known as the Rex Deus theory) the military order, whose full name was The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, was comprised of both soldier knights and priestly monks.

As an aside, in my previous article entitled The Truth about Secret Societies I talked about the links between the Assassins and the Knights Templar. I also discussed how the Assassins origins lay with the Grand Lodge of the Ismailis in Cairo, Egypt (where Giza is located), who seemed to be a secret society in their own right. I speculated that the Assassins and Templars may even have shared a common ancestry:

Like Gardiner, Sinclair notes that the Templars were particularly influenced by the Muslim warrior Shi’ite/Ismaili sect of the Assassins, who held castles and lands in the mountains near the Caspian Sea and in Syria, being supporters of the Fatamid Caliphs in Egypt. As fellow warriors and initiates, they may well have shared a common ancestry perhaps rooted in the ancient Israelite warrior monks, the Levites and perhaps also the Jewish Essenes and Sicarii (see my earlier article on the Sicarii).

When recently reading a book on the Jewish Essenes by Hugh Schonfield called Essene Odyssey, I discovered that the Essenes did not die out after the Roman-Jewish War of 67-70 AD as originally thought. Schonfield points out that there were other Essene settlements in Syria and also in Egypt where the Essenes were known as Therapeuts. Indeed, the 1st Century AD Jewish philosopher Philo of Alexandria held them in high esteem. With the subsequent conquest of Egypt by the Islamic Arabs, could the Therapeuts have morphed into the Grand Lodge of the Ismailis in Cairo, whose Manichaean (dualist) doctrines negated most of the orthodox Islamic beliefs? We also know that the Assassins had a strong presence in Syria at the time of the Crusades, with Damascus being one of their main centres of operation, as hinted at by the C’s here:

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Schonfield views the Essenes as a secret brotherhood (the modern Freemasons are also a brotherhood and even address each other as “brother”) and shows how they employed various types of codes and ciphers as safeguards to prevent the disclosure of vital secrets.

Given the great interest of both John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon (both of whom are reputed to have been Rosicrucians and spies in the service of Queen Elizabeth I and King James I) in cyphers and codes, is this an interest they could have inherited from the Essene brotherhood. The use of such codes was spotted within the Dead Sea Scrolls by J.M. Allegro, one of the principal investigators of the Scrolls. One of these cyphers was known as Atbash and Schonfield used it to translate the name ‘Baphomet’, which the Templars gave to the pure crystal skull in their possession, as meaning Sophia, the Greek word for Wisdom. However, Schonfield erroneously attributed the name Baphomet/Sophia to the ornate, gilded silver head of a woman which the Templars also had in their possession:

Q:… Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

So, did the Templars, with their knowledge of the Essenes, make use of the Atbash cypher to create the artificial name Bapohomet? I hope to have more to say on the Essene connection in a future post for Schonfield also makes out a case for the Essene doctrines to have influenced the Cathars, who in turn influenced the Templars.

However, the C's also told us that the Templars, who were also practitioners of alchemy, possessed the secrets of levitation, as no doubt did the Levites, since the Ark was far too heavy for four normal men to have carried on their own and it was even known to levitate in the sanctuary (possibly because it was used to store monoatomic gold) of the Temple, i.e., the Holy of Holies:​

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

As to a connection between the Essenes and Kabbalah, and by extension the Templars who would seem to have inherited the Essene's esoteric knowledge, the C's made just such a link in the following exchange from the transcripts:​

Session 26 July 1997:

Q: What about the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls?

A: Kaballah.

Q: What is so explosive in the Dead Sea Scrolls that they cannot release them?

A: Wait and see.

Fulcanelli and the Alchemical Symbolism in the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris

As the mysterious 20th century master alchemist Fulcanelli noted in book Le Mystère des Cathédrales, the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris' artworks are full of references to alchemy, indeed the whole cathedral itself may be viewed as an alchemical work given how the ingenious use of flying buttresses helped to spread the load and allowed for higher, thinner walls that could support huge stain glassed windows. And as to Cabala, according to Walter Lang, who wrote an introduction to the English translation of Fulcanelli's Le Mystère des Cathédrales, the basic principles of the Phonetic Cabala are restored in Fulcanelli's Magnum Opus ("Great Work"). Thus, according to Fulcanelli, the Phonetic Cabala (Fulcanelli's term for a special use of language, drawing on phonetic similarities and other symbolic techniques for expanding the expressive reach of words) is not the Hebrew Kabbalah; even the derivation is different: Cabala is derived from the Latin caballus, a horse, as in the Horse of Troy in the Iliad. It is basically homophonic* and symphonic rather than numerical; it is based on phonetic assonance and resonance to echo The Gay Science in the words of the ancient Greek deities spoken in sacred ancient Greek nomenclature.

*In Dr Joseph Farrell's book Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age, in which he took a close look at the influence of the Knights Templar on the Renaissance, Farrell considered the magical alchemy contained in music. This included a lengthy discussion of the role of mathematics in understanding music and the creation of the Platonic musical scale (which ultimately links with Pythagoras's notion of the Music of the Spheres). Farrell noted that when looking at Hermetic systems - be they alchemy, Kabbalah, astrology or mathematical magic etc. - you can detect a hidden, secret and lost knowledge transmitted, but only partially, from High Antiquity (i.e., Atlantis). He develops this finding by pointing out that the three prime movers of mathematics during the Early Enlightenment: Descartes, Newton (a closet alchemist) and Liebniz, all new something of the secret or esoteric tradition. For those who are not aware, Descartes invented analytical geometry, whilst Newton and Liebniz jointly invented modern calculus, mathematical tools we still use today. However, it was Descartes who first recognised that the old geometers (Plato, Euclid etc.) may have made use of a kind of analysis, which they extended to the solution of all problems, albeit they hid it from posterity (thus fitting the hermetic view of lost and secret knowledge). Descartes went on to say that he suspected the ancients possessed some kind of algebraic notation for this mathematics , which was a kind of analysis capable of expressing solutions to all problems. It is interesting that the C's may have been given us hints to this effect in the transcripts:​

Session 7 May 1995:

Q: (L) Okay, let's kick into a couple of our questions here. The first one is: Who were the Sumerians?
A: Study mathematics.
Q: (L) Study mathematics? Is that the answer?
Q: (L) Who should study mathematics?
A: You.
Q: (L) Is there something about mathematics that will tell me who they were?
Q: (L) Well, I have read about the Sumerians, and I have read the Sitchin material..
A: We are not Sitchin!
Q: (L) How did the Sumerians produce their civilization so suddenly and completely, seemingly out of nowhere?
A: Study mathematics for all possible unanswered pieces of the puzzle!!! Interpolate and use appropriate computer program, learning now increases your power tenfold, when you use some initiative, rather than asking us for all the answers directly!!!

[...]
A: Logic is subjective.
Q: (L) Is symbolic logic as is used in mathematics subjective?
A: No.

Session 23 November 1996:

Q: (A) Which branch of physics is closest to understanding of inter-density communications?
A: Theoretical.
Q: (A) Which branch of mathematics?
A: Two of them:
calculus and algebra.

And Finally:

Session 30 November 1996:

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?
A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Subsequently, Newton would also detect the presence of a form of mathematical analysis in ancient texts that had been concealed or "occulted". However, it was Leibniz who would exceed the other two in his grasp of what that lost analysis of the ancients might have entailed. In their works, he felt he could detect vestiges of it, namely of an algebra in which numbers are not the issue (this might include . Thus, for Leibniz, it was a kind of imitation of calculation. Having invented calculus, Leibniz could see a kind of mathematical analysis that went far beyond what he had already invented. Leibniz made known in his writings that he was searching for what he called a characteristic universalis (a universal symbol or expression or language), which was a kind of meta-calculus or formal language that would translate any other kind of mathematics or even natural languages. This appears to accord with what the C's meant by "Mathematics is the one and only true universal language". Farrell thinks Leibniz may have been aware of the Topological Metaphor but since Topology had not been invented yet, he called it analysis situs or analysis of the situation. Farrell thinks that Leibniz understood the analogical nature of the Metaphor and was trying directly to symbolise it, to give it formal rules and properties and hence came up with the idea of what he called characteristic universalis. Thus, like Descartes and Newton, Leibniz firmly believed that there was a technique of analysis that had either been lost in ancient times or deliberately suppressed. However, what is unique to Leibniz was that he believed that this analysis may not have been numerical at all.

What Farrell believes Liebniz was suggesting was that this universal "meta-calculus" was a a formal language that incorporated normal arithmetical calculation as a sub-set of its formal procedures, but which is also capable of manipulating highly abstract and non-calculable concepts, and this, of course, implies that he understood that there was a method of manipulating and permuting information, of processing information of all kinds formally. For Farrell this implies analogy and a fundamentally alchemical point of view of endless permutations as the generative creative engines of that processing (which makes me think of algorithms and the holographic universe, or the universe is a simulation, theory). This thinking therefore connects with the concept of a living, dynamic aether (as per James Clarke Maxwell) or prima materia, or what we today would call the zero point energy field or information field in which all possible permutations may be found.​

Music, Mathematics and the Alchemy of the Transformation of Information

However, for Farrell, there was a reason why the ancients with their mathematical obsessions believed in the Music of the Spheres and believed it to be fundamental to the information-organising processes of the cosmos. Farrell believes that there was a reason why music was so linked so inextricably with cosmology and physics in the hermetic systems, and that reason was not confined to "scared geometry" and the "harmonic series" but was rooted much more fundamentally in the permutational series behind musical information itself. This idea leads us back to Leibniz again and his notion that there was a form of analysis, not related to number at all, that could be formally manipulated nevertheless by means of information processing.

This idea of music being alchemical in nature brings us back to what Fulcanelli promoted where he held that Phonetic Cabala was a special use of language, drawing on phonetic similarities and other symbolic techniques for expanding the expressive reach of words, which was basically homophonic and symphonic rather than numerical, being based on phonetic assonance and resonance.

This last reference to "resonance" makes me think of what the C's said about prime numbers in the Session dated 7 November 1998:​

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the music to your ears.”

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

The reference to "music to your ears" reminds me that Pythagoras believed that a man, if he was properly tuned in, could actually hear the Music of the Spheres. Elsewhere the C's have referred to the need for orchestras to play in tune together, with certain implications here for the Forum membership. It is also interesting to note that the Jewish priesthood invented psalm toning (although they may have borrowed this from the Egyptian priesthood) as a method of singing praises to the Lord. This form of singing was subsequently carried over into Christianity, particularly in the Roman Catholic Church and Orthodox denominations - think here of Monks using Gregorian Chant - it was Monks who also invented modern musical notation. Moreover, cathedrals like Notre Dame de Paris were actually designed to enhance the sound of such chanting. However, I would point out that the Druids may have been practising similar forms of chanting even further back in time, when chanting their spells and incantations.​

The Alchemical Symbolism within Notre Dame de Paris

I have recently finished reading another book by Dr Joseph Farrell's called The Grid of the Gods, which I have quoted from on the Alton Towers thread in conjunction with comments on hyper-dimensional physics and its relationship to geometry and the Topological Metaphor. Farrell concluded this book, hwoever, by discussing Fulcanelli's book Le Mystère des Cathédrales. Farrell points out that the great French Gothic cathedrals were purposefully laid out on points on the World Grid, which suggests that the Templars who inspired their construction were probably aware of the Grid. Farrell sees Fulcanelli as the decoder of alchemy's symbolism.

Farrell focuses on the first bas relief discussed in Fulcanelli's book, which is that found carved on the Great Porch or entrance to Notre Dame de Paris. At first sight (see image below) this seems to portray Christ as the King of Heaven seated on a throne holding a sceptre in one hand and in the other open the New Testament and the closed Book of Life to be opened by Him on Judgement Day. Thus, the carved image appears to conform to traditional views of Christian piety. The strange ladder held between the figure's knees would appear to depict the symbol of Jacob's Ladder (much beloved by the Freemasons in their symbolism) by which Heaven and Earth were united and is therefore a fitting image of Christ.

However, for those schooled in esotericism the carving is open to a very different interpretation. A closer glance at the figure reveals a carefully crafted androgyny that is neither fully masculine, nor fully feminine or rather it is both fully masculine and fully feminine simultaneously. As such, it is equally an alchemical as well as a Christian symbol for it functions as a symbol of the physical medium itself, as alchemy understood it. Fulcanelli writes that: "The spirit cannot be but troubled in the presence of this even more paradoxical antithesis; the torch of alchemical thought illuminating the temple of Christian thought."​

Fulcanelli notes that the famous cathedral, like most French cathedrals, is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary or the Virgin Mother. However, there is an esoteric and alchemical significance even in this:

"In the place of honour, facing the parvis, alchemy is represented by a woman, with her head touching the clouds. Seated on a throne, she holds in her left hand a sceptre, the sign of royal power, while her right hand supports two books, one closed (esotericism), the other open (exotericism). Supported between her knees and leaning against her chest is the ladder with nine rungs - scala philosophorum hieroglyph of the patience which the faithful must possess in the course of the nine successive operations of the hermetic labour."

1698505473834.png

At this point, Farrell notes that the symbol could be taken directly from the Hindu chief god's first "tripartition" of the primordial nothing. Fulcanelli observes that it is "the seal of the Secular Great Work" of alchemy on "the very face of the Christian Great Work" and thus:

is none other than the personification of the primitive substance [Prima Materia], used by the Principle , the creator of all that is , for the furtherance of his designs. This is the meaning (and, indeed, a very clear one) of this strange epithet, which we read in the Mass of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin , of which the text reads:
"The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his ways. I existed before he formed any creature. I existed from all eternity, before the earth was created. The abysses were not yet and already I was conceived ...."

For Fulcanelli the alchemical meaning was clear: the Virgin Mother was a symbol of that primordial mater, the primordial "mother" or matter, the physical medium from which, according to alchemy, all else derived.

As Farrell points out, it is small wonder then that alchemical symbolism should adorn the great cathedrals where, according to the dogmas of the Catholic Church, another transmutation called transubstantiation was performed in a ritual act understood by the Church to be sacrificial in nature. As Farrell states, the very fact that these symbols are alchemical, and boldly emblazoned on France's most famous Gothic cathedrals, is testament to something else, namely, that an hermetic elite continued in Europe throughout the centuries, overseeing and guiding their construction.

This reference to an hermetic elite leads us back to the Knights Templar again, who were the inspiration behind these cathedrals and appeared to have exerted a guiding influence upon the builder masons and artists who constructed and decorated the buildings through the various guild associations which they belonged to. Is it small wonder then that the Knights Templar, after their suppression in 1314 AD, should use these builder masons guilds with their lodge systems and secret passwords and handshakes to create the Freemasonic movement (in Scotland) as a means of transmitting esoteric teachings to future generations. As we see in the exchange below, the C's point out that the Templars did indeed go underground, figuratively speaking, but they also seemed to have come into possession of knowledge inherited from the Essenes, which originally came from the Giza Plateau in Egypt and had been buried under the Sphinx by Atlantean survivors. It seems this knowledge, which the Templars no doubt discovered during their excavations under the Temple Mount, plus knowledge they may have learned from their associations with the Assassins, whose roots may ultimately have lain with the Essenes, was then passed on to modern day Freemasonry:​

Session 26 July 1997:

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33 [MJF: Equating to the 33st Degree of Freemasonry, the highest level, which is linked to the Illuminati. When Laura asked the C's how the Masons related to the Illuminati, the C's said the Masons are the low level branch]. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Q: Speaking of these tall guys, William Wallace's life was sort of symbolic, in my mind, and he was supposed to have been over 6 and a half feet tall. During the time that all that mess was going on over in Scotland with Wallace and the Bruce, the Templars were being dissolved in France ....

A: Dissolved?!? We think not! They merely went "underground."

Q: Is that literally or figuratively?

A: Why not both?

Q: Well, there are Templar organizations that some Mason's claim to be in contact with.

A: And where do you suppose these are?

Q: Underground?
[MJF: This appears to be a reference to the Nation of the Third Eye, who the C's described as an Aryan Terran civilisation under the surface. The C's also said they were the inspiration for Masonic lore and the Illuminati too.]

A: Bingo!

But for Farrell there is a deeper reality to this ancient view of the physical medium and that is the view that the medium was an overflowing fecundity , a primordial androgynous "Nothing" from which all else flowed. It was a primordial divine simplicity, an empire of life, that created a very strange set of symbols whose full range of expression and implications have yet to be plumbed.

That last comment of Farrell's makes me think for some reason of the amazing crop circles that have appeared around the world, which the C's claim are the work of 6th density. For these circles are full of rich symbolism, often encoding deep principles of mathematics and physics not just at a two-dimensional level but at the third-dimensional and hyper-dimensional levels too. In this way can they be said to be alchemical too?

Let us not forget also that Fulcanelli, the master alchemist was meant to have survived and moved to a mysterious location somewhere in the Spanish Pyrenees. Indeed, I wonder if he could he have joined the enclave of alchemists based in the Pyrenees, which the C's have spoken of in the transcripts?

According to Eugène Canseliet (a former student of Fulcanelli) his last encounter with Fulcanelli happened in 1953 (years after his disappearance), when he went to Spain and there was taken to a castle high in the mountains for a rendezvous with his former master. Canseliet had known Fulcanelli as an old man in his 80's but now the Master had grown younger and had physically changed in appearance: he was now an androgynous creature, a being Fulcanelli called The Divine Androgyne. The reunion was brief and Fulcanelli once again disappeared not leaving any trace of his whereabouts.

This description of Fulcanelli, if true, leads me to think that Fulcanelli may have completed the true alchemical transformation, the Great Work, by moving from a 3rd density state to a 4th density state, thereby regaining his youth and becoming androgynous in appearance, i.e., having the dual nature of a man and a woman. This again reminds us of the androgynous figure found on the bas relief on the Great Porch at Notre Dame de Paris and comments the C's have made about the variability of physical nature at 4th density, which includes gender. As to the true nature of the alchemical transformation, remember the C's had this to say about it:
A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Summary

To sum up then, where the C's said the fire at Notre Dame de Paris was the "Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth", you can now see what that symbol really was. Many people today take the view that the cult of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Our Lady) was used by esoteric groups like the Knights Templar as a cover for the revival of a disguised veneration of the Earth Mother Goddess of the ancient world (Ishtar, Inanna, Isis etc) who was the ultimate symbol of fecundity. However, as Farrell and Fulcanelli demonstrate, the Earth Mother Goddess was in turn really just an alchemical cover for the Prima Materia (the Information Field) from which all material substance derives. Viewed on this basis, the Mossad inspired attack on Notre Dame therefore seems to have been an nihilistic act aimed at the very foundations of our existence. Thus, it was a most strange action that may be seen perhaps as a harbinger for what is happening now in the Middle East.

Last edited:
This idea of music being alchemical in nature brings us back to what Fulcanelli promoted where he held that Phonetic Cabala was a special use of language, drawing on phonetic similarities and other symbolic techniques for expanding the expressive reach of words, which was basically homophonic and symphonic rather than numerical, being based on phonetic assonance and resonance.
Thank you @MJF for the inspiring post!

Lyrics vs Music
Session Date: June 9th 2009

Laura, Ark, An**, Joe, Allen B, Craig P, P L, Ar***, Chu, Gaby, Scottie

Q: (L) This is where I start to get nervous. What if they don't answer?
A: Cassiopaea will not let you down!!!!

Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?
A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)
A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.

André Rieu - O Fortuna (Carmina Burana - Carl Orff)

High Pitched Melodic Sounds
Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.

Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within. [NV: 'Mother' center?]

Q: Well, back to my question, did Raymond transmute gold for Edward, because there was supposedly some special treatment given Lully by Edward, and we know that Edward II was the arch enemy...
A: If you learn to concentrate on the present for such answers, the dividends realized will far exceed expectations.

Frequency of Words
(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?
A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.
(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]
(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"
(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.
[See: Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby - American Folklore]
(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.
(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.
(L) It's a locator.

Sound Wave Focusing
Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.

Q: (L) Who were the Druids?
A: Early Aryan group.

Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?
A: They knew; handed down.

Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?
A: 6000 approx. B.C.

Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.

Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?
A: All things.

Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the center? [NV: see <High Pitched Melodic Sounds>, "A: From the center of within."]
A: Both.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?

Q: (L) Does this sound come from our bodies?
A: Learn. Laura will find answer through discovery.

Levitation... Levitron... Levites?
Q: (Ark) Is there some anti-gravitational effect in the levitron toy?
A: Not "in" the levitron toy. Rather "through" the toy. The toy is just the vehicle.

Q: (L) Well, should we spend 40 bucks on this thing? (V) How does it work? (L) I don't know!
A: Antigravity is deceivingly simple.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-5-1.gif
Crafty use of repulsion and attraction...
Could some 'spinning' (rhythmic) capabilities be added to 'tune' the amount of levitation?

Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?
A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)
A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.
I didn't remember reading this part of the session before. For anyone curious here is a pdf of English translations for lyrics of Carmina Burana:

Although I have heard O Fortuna many times, I never knew what the words meant. It's a beautifully haunting song.
O Fortune, Like the moon You are changeable, ever waxing and waning. Hateful life, first oppresses, and then soothes as fancy takes it; poverty, and power it melts them like ice. Fate - monstrous and empty, you whirling wheel, you are malevolent, well-being is in vain and always fades to nothing, shadowed and veiled you plague me too; now through the game I bring my bare back To your villainy. Fate is against me in health and virtue, driven on and weighted down, always enslaved. So at this hour without delay pluck the vibrating strings; since Fate strikes down the strong man, everyone weep with me!

Thank you @MJF for the inspiring post!

Lyrics vs Music

André Rieu - O Fortuna (Carmina Burana - Carl Orff)

High Pitched Melodic Sounds

Frequency of Words

Sound Wave Focusing

Levitation... Levitron...
Levites?

View attachment 84278
Crafty use of repulsion and attraction...
Could some 'spinning' (rhythmic) capabilities be added to 'tune' the amount of levitation?
Yes, there is far more to sound and particular tones than we realise, as the C's suggest in the extracts you have quoted above. There have been plenty of experiments that have demonstrated that sound alone can levitate objects, albeit small objects like table tennis balls (at least that we know of). The mention of the Druids reminds me that the Romans were terrified of them, especially when they were chanting their incantations during battles (like the Jewish Levites, they did not participate in the actual fighting).

On the last season of The Curse of Skinwalker Ranch, the scientific investigator Travis Taylor brought on to the ranch a Jewish Rabbi who frequently appears on the Ancient Aliens TV show. He started chanting a Jewish prayer from a prayer book that is supposed to open up portals. Almost as soon as he started doing so, the scientists' instruments began registering a dramatic change of temperature focused on the old homestead, which has been the scene of several anomalous occurrences over the years. An infra red camera with a live feed was able to show it to dramatic effect. Of course, this could have been staged managed for effect but I will give the show makers the benefit of the doubt here. If genuine, then it does say something about such ancient chanted prayers and incantations, which can seemingly have inter-dimensional or hyper-dimensional effects. Just what did the ancients know about sounds and tones that we have lost through the passage of time?

However, where the C's said to Laura "It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!", there may have been more to this warning than meets the eye. There is a book I have read, which I have not yet discussed on the Forum, in which the use of Kaballah was involved in the workings of a group of young adepts. In the accounts given in the book, there seemed to be clear dangers to the brain for those who used tones and chants drawn from the Kabbalah who were not adequately trained in its use (remember here that a Druid's training could last for 20 years). Indeed, in the most extreme case a young woman who was part of this Kabbalistic group was found dead on a mountainside after she attempted to use the Kaballah in that location. I believe that she was diagnosed as having died from a brain haemorrhage.

Hence, the C's warning may be very genuine. As a spoiler alert, the group of young adepts had been practising a Kabbalistic ritual which manifested a 'Lady of Light' apparition in another part of the town they were in. This apparition was witnessed by hundreds of people and was reported in the local press (the Church thought it a miraculous occurrence and a plaque now marks the spot where the apparition took place). I believe this Lady of Light manifestation is intimately connected to the Mother Goddess worship of old and thus links with what I was saying in my previous post. Such manifestations may have been a repeating occurrence throughout history - think here, for example, of the Lady of the Lake in the story of King Arthur and his magic sword Excalibur. The other point to take away is that one of the adepts who was responsible for the manifestation heard a very powerful noise or tone within his head, which almost killed him. Before I recount this story more fully in a subsequent post, there are a few more intervening posts I need to do in order to set the scene. I just hope I will have the time to get there, given the events currently occurring in the Middle East :scared:.

Q: (JEEP) The Travel Channel recently featured multiple episodes relating the many bizarre and otherworldly happenings in national parks,
Does anyone have a link to this series?
Perhaps more related to JEEP's question, there's also Mysteries at the National Parks.

Mysteries at the National Parks Episodes​

Season 1, Episode 1

Portal to the Underworld

Ghosts of a bizarre plane crash and a mysterious underground city point to powerful forces at work inside Grand Canyon National Park.
Season 1, Episode 2

Flight to Hell

A tragic plane crash, shocking murders and a mysterious python infestation suggest a dark, evil power deep in the heart of Florida's Everglades National Park.
Season 1, Episode 3

Firestarter

Believed to be the work of Pele, the fire goddess, black magic, mysterious deaths and violent fireballs haunt Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Season 1, Episode 4

Ape Man and Aliens

A Bigfoot-like creature and UFO sightings suggest that California's Joshua Tree National Park may be ground zero for alien genetic experiments.
Season 1, Episode 5

Nazi UFO's

While some believe the random flashes of light at Glacier National Park in Montana are evidence of extraterrestrials, a trail of clues leads to an even more shocking theory: that the ...
Season 1, Episode 6

The Land of the Lost

Unexplained disappearances, a mysterious death and a Karuk Indian legend are linked to a race of superhumans in California's Shasta National Forest.
Season 1, Episode 7

Chupacabra Island

The fabled chupacabra, which many believe lives in Puerto Rico's El Yunque National Forest, is linked to various UFO sightings and a secret US government research facility in the area.
Season 1, Episode 8

Haunted Battleground

Ghost sightings, a secret government time-travel experiment, and Native American battles suggest that Pennsylvania's Gettysburg National Military Park is a place of unusual and mysterious ...

Back
Top Bottom