Session 23 September 2023

MJF said: reply 556.
- it was Monks who also invented modern musical notation.
---------------------------
The modern musical notation was taken from the first stanza of the Hymn to Saint John the Baptist.

UT queant laxis DO
REsonare fibris RE
MIra Gestiónrum MI
FAmulli tuorum FA
SOLve polluti SOL
LAbii reatum LA
SAncte joannes. SI

The note DO was formerly written UT.

Subsequently, Newton would also detect the presence of a form of mathematical analysis in ancient texts that had been concealed or "occulted". However, it was Leibniz who would exceed the other two in his grasp of what that lost analysis of the ancients might have entailed. In their works, he felt he could detect vestiges of it, namely of an algebra in which numbers are not the issue (this might include . Thus, for Leibniz, it was a kind of imitation of calculation. Having invented calculus, Leibniz could see a kind of mathematical analysis that went far beyond what he had already invented. Leibniz made known in his writings that he was searching for what he called a characteristic universalis (a universal symbol or expression or language), which was a kind of meta-calculus or formal language that would translate any other kind of mathematics or even natural languages. This appears to accord with what the C's meant by "Mathematics is the one and only true universal language". Farrell thinks Leibniz may have been aware of the Topological Metaphor but since Topology had not been invented yet, he called it analysis situs or analysis of the situation. Farrell thinks that Leibniz understood the analogical nature of the Metaphor and was trying directly to symbolise it, to give it formal rules and properties and hence came up with the idea of what he called characteristic universalis. Thus, like Descartes and Newton,ibn Leibniz firmly believed that there was a technique of analysis that had either been lost in ancient times or deliberately suppressed. However, what is unique to Leibniz was that he believed that this analysis may not have been numerical at all.

What Farrell believes Liebniz was suggesting was that this universal "meta-calculus" was a a formal language that incorporated normal arithmetical calculation as a sub-set of its formal procedures, but which is also capable of manipulating highly abstract and non-calculable concepts, and this, of course, implies that he understood that there was a method of manipulating and permuting information, of processing information of all kinds formally. For Farrell this implies analogy and a fundamentally alchemical point of view of endless permutations as the generative creative engines of that processing (which makes me think of algorithms and the holographic universe, or the universe is a simulation, theory). This thinking therefore connects with the concept of a living, dynamic aether (as per James Clarke Maxwell) or prima materia, or what we today would call the zero point energy field or information field in which all possible permutations may be found.​
You wrote a great deal there (thank you) I am going to respond one piece at a time (since I have no time because time apparently is an illusion). So first up on the table is Leibniz and his formulation of Calculus.

I taught Calculus for many years as a physics instructor.

The only way I could explain the differential element in Leibniz notation (dx or dwhatever) was that the differential was the idea itself. That is how I personally came to grips with Calculus long ago. And so if x represents a linear distance, then dx is the idea of distance. This kind of seems to agree with what you said about Leibniz's understanding.

I didn't remember reading this part of the session before. For anyone curious here is a pdf of English translations for lyrics of Carmina Burana:

Although I have heard O Fortuna many times, I never knew what the words meant. It's a beautifully haunting song.
Thank you for posting a pdf of the lyrics to Carmina Burana. I did a bit pf research and discovered that there were in fact 254 poems and texts not just the 25 verses shown in the pdf.

Carmina Burana (Latin for "Songs from Benediktbeuern" [Buria in Latin]) is a manuscript of 254 poems and dramatic texts mostly from the 11th or 12th century, although some are from the 13th century. The pieces are mostly bawdy, irreverent, and satirical. They were written principally in Medieval Latin, a few in Middle High German and old Arpitan. Some are macaronic, a mixture of Latin and German or French vernacular.

Carmina Burana (CB) is a manuscript written in 1230 by two different scribes in an early gothic minuscule on 119 sheets of parchment. A number of free pages, cut of a slightly different size, were attached at the end of the text in the 14th century. At some point in the Late Middle Ages, the handwritten pages were bound into a small folder called the Codex Buranus. However, in the process of binding, the text was placed partially out of order, and some pages were most likely lost, as well. The manuscript contains eight miniatures: the rota fortunae (which actually is an illustration from songs CB 14–18, but was placed by the book binder as the cover), an imaginative forest, a pair of lovers, scenes from the story of Dido and Aeneas, a scene of drinking beer, and three scenes of playing dice, tables, and chess.

The first verse has the title Fortune Empress of the World and starts with the words in Latin "O Fortuna", meaning "O Fortune", which obviously matches up with the name the Cassiopaean chose for this session of Fortunaea. This is close to the Latin word "Fortunae" meaning "fortunate" in English. It may also provide a link with the Roman Goddess Fortuna, the goddess of fortune and the personification of luck in Roman religion who, largely thanks to the Late Antique author Boethius, remained popular through the Middle Ages until at least the Renaissance. Fortuna is often depicted with a gubernaculum (ship's rudder), a ball or Rota Fortunae (wheel of fortune, first mentioned by Cicero) and a cornucopia (horn of plenty). The ubiquitous image of the Wheel of Fortune found throughout the Middle Ages and beyond was a direct legacy of the second book of Boethius's Consolation. She might bring good or bad luck: she could be represented as veiled and blind, as in modern depictions of Lady Justice, except that Fortuna does not hold a balance. Fortuna came to represent life's capriciousness. She was also a goddess of fate: as Atrox Fortuna.
1698698790906.png

There were a number of posts on the thread for that session which may be of interest to those who have not read them before. The first I am providing a link to is from the late Pierre: See: Session 09 June 2009

The next posts are from Thorbiorn which date back to March 2023: Session 09 June 2009

Some of the comments made by Thorbiorn in this post are of great relevance at this moment in time, given what is currently happening in the Middle East:

Session Date: July 4th 2009:

Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies
[Christian fundamentalists who view America as a shining city on a hill, a beacon to the world] with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

And

In hindsight, June 2009 was five years before the events in Ukraine with the Maidan coup, the secession of Crimea, the declarations of independence of the LNR and DPR in Eastern Ukraine and the beginning of the proxy war between Russia and NATO. Also, five years from 2009 had not made the US and allies much wiser. In Session 30 August 2014 there was:

(Alada) Well, China is so big, but it's so relatively quiet...

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.

MJF: Are we fast approaching this rude and painful awakening?

And finally

almost seven years from the sessions in 2009, one finds in Session 6 February 2016:
(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

MJF: Are we about to see this global destruction of an empire play out again?

As to how ancient the lyrics of Carmina Burana might be, Thorbiorn provided the following speculation:

The answers in this session "Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana." and "Some of those lyrics are truly ancient" led to discovering in one poem the reference to Queen Hecuba from the Iliad. In more recent sessions, the stories of the Iliad and the Odyssey have come up again in relation to the Sanskrit epics, Ramayana and Mahabharata, and this allows us to come with a guess at what might be behind "truly ancient". It might go back to Atlantean times, 50k years ago.

He also made a link between the Wheel of Fortune and St. Catherine of Alexandria in this post: Session 09 June 2009

From the Wiki about the Carmina Burana:
Many of the hymns were dedicated to Saint Catherine of Alexandria, who was venerated in Seckau, such as CB 12* and 19*–22*.[9]
The above star, ', after the numbers refers to poems found in the latter part of the book, as seen in the Latin repository which one can translate using Google Translate. The veneration of Catherine of Alexandria among the authors of the Carmina Burana can be explained because this saint was reputed to have been very knowledgeable:
Catherine of Alexandria went through many trials, and each time her virtue and knowledge protected her, even if Maxentius eventually succeeded, though it did not happen the way he had imagined:
The furious emperor condemned Catherine to death on a spiked breaking wheel, but, at her touch, it shattered. Maxentius ordered her to be beheaded. Catherine herself ordered the execution to commence. A milk-like substance rather than blood flowed from her neck.
The spiked breaking wheel, was supposed to break Catherine, but Catherine broke the wheel. A version of this wheel is known as a Catherine Wheel, found among Saint's Crosses in the Wiki for Christian Cross variants:
1698696982725.png

The Catherine Wheel is also associated with the Wheel of Fortune, which was a popular theme in the ancient and medieval times. In the Wiki for the Wheel of Fortune, (Rota Fortunae), there is an image from Carmina Burana with this text:
The wheel of fortune from the Burana Codex; The figures are labelled "Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo": I reign, I reigned, I have no kingdom, I shall reign
1679148834776.jpeg

Given that Fortuna and Saint Catherina had prominent places in the poems of the Carmina Burana, and considering that the educated and virtuous Saint Catherine in the myth broke the spiked wheel, which was meant to break her, one could come to the concept that the impact of the wheel of fortune, also important as a theme in the Carmina Burana, could be lessened by acquiring knowledge, or as the Cs say knowledge protects.

However, it is the 24th verse of the Carmina Burana that particularly intrigues me.​

24. Ave formosissima (Hail, most beautiful one)​

Ave formosissima,Hail, most beautiful one,
gemma pretiosa,precious jewel,
ave decus virginum,Hail, pride among virgins,
virgo gloriosa,glorious virgin,
ave mundi luminar,Hail, light of the world,
ave mundi rosa,Hail, rose of the world,
Blanziflor et Helena,Blanchefleur and Helen,
Venus generosa!noble Venus!

At first sight, this could be taken as a pious poem that might be dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, whose titles include "Virgin of Virgins" and "Mystical Rose" for example. But here we also see references to Venus (the Roman goddess of love), Blanchefleur and Helen (which may be a reference to the beautiful Helen of Troy), which rather rules out a link to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Although, this verse is supposedly linked with songs of morals and mockery, to me it has a certain alchemical feel to it along the lines I discussed in my previous post on the alchemical symbolism found in the artwork at the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris. For example, "rose of the world" could be a reference to the Rose of Sharon from the Song of Songs in the Bible, also called the Canticle of Canticles or the Song of Solomon. It is unique within the Hebrew Bible as it shows no interest in Law or Covenant or the God of Israel, nor does it teach or explore wisdom like Proverbs or Ecclesiastes (although it does have some affinities to wisdom literature, as the ascription to the 10th century BCE King of Israel Solomon indicates). Instead, it celebrates sexual love, giving "the voices of two lovers, praising each other, yearning for each other, proffering invitations to enjoy. Literally interpreted, the Song of Songs is an erotic poem. On the surface, this reference would possibly make a good fit with the Carmina Buran, as this is a work replete with love songs.

The name "Rose of Sharon" first appears in Hebrew in the Tanakh. In the Shir Hashirim ('Song of Songs' or 'Song of Solomon') 2:1, the speaker (the beloved) says "I am the rose of Sharon, a rose of the valley". The Hebrew phrase חבצלת השרון (ḥăḇaṣṣeleṯ haššārōn) was translated by the editors of the King James version of the Bible as "rose of Sharon"; however, previous translations had rendered it simply as "the flower of the field".

However, Song of Songs is one of the overtly mystical Biblical texts for the Kabbalah, which gave esoteric interpretation on all the Hebrew Bible. Following the dissemination of the Zohar in the 13th century, Jewish mysticism took on a metaphorically anthropomorphic erotic element, and Song of Songs is an example of this. In Zoharic Kabbalah, God is represented by a system of ten sephirot emanations, each symbolizing a different attribute of God, comprising both male and female. The Shechina (indwelling Divine presence) was identified with the feminine sephira Malchut, the vessel of Kingship. This symbolises the Jewish people, and in the body, the female form, identified with the woman in Song of Songs. Her beloved was identified with the male sephira Tiferet, the "Holy One Blessed be He", central principle in the beneficent heavenly flow of divine emotion. In the body, this represents the male torso, uniting through the sephira Yesod of the male sign of the covenant organ of procreation.

It may be for these esoteric reasons that St Bernard of Clairvaux, a major instigator of the Knights Templar (who wrote their Rule or constitution), would wroie dozens of sermons on the Song of Songs. And, of course, as we know the Knights Templar were much influenced by esotericism, including the Jewish Kabbalah and were also known to be practitioners of alchemy. Hence, did St Bernard and the Templars discern the Hermetic themes disguised in the Song of Songs? If so, did the person who wrote this 24th verse of the Carmina Burana (who may well have been a contemporary of St Bernard and the Templars) intend making the same connection? Let us not also forget that the later Rosicrucians, who were heavily into Hermeticism, adopted the rose as their symbol. For me, the Rosicrucians choice of the rose on a cross as their symbol may be linked to the Grail, which might have been stored within the Great Pyramid at Giza at one time (we know from the C's that Akhenaten possessed it before Nefertiti/Sarah stole it and gave it to Abraham):

Q: Now, supposedly, this area, Giza, was originally called Rostau. It took me awhile to realize that this is, literally, Ros-Tau, or Rose-Cross.

A: Yet another connection, but why?

Q: Well, I don't know! Rostau! That was even before it was called Giza. That is ANCIENT!

A: Yes.

And
Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Rosteem,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.

Q: Oh.... I see...

A: Said the blind man.

At the same time, the name Blanchefleur, meaning "White Flower" in English, establishes a possible link back to the Rose of Sharon and Song of Songs theme. However, even this choice of name, which was a common female name in the Middle Ages, may have hidden esoteric significance. Well known medieval fictional characters with the name include:​
1. Tristan, also known as Tristram, Tristyn or Tristain and similar names, is the hero of the legend of Tristan and Iseult. The character's first recorded appearance is in retellings of British mythology from the 12th century by Thomas of Britain and Gottfried von Strassburg (died c. 1210) who was the author of the Middle High German courtly romance Tristan (which given it was written in Middle High German and falls within the timescale of the Carmina Burana, his work may have been known to those who compiled the collection of poems in circa 1230 AD). More importantly for our purposes, Gottfried appears to have been influenced by the writings of contemporary Christian mystics, in particular Bernard of Clairvaux (who we learned above was fascinated by Solomon's Song of Songs). Moreover, the publication of Gottfried's tale coincided with the publication of the first Grail stories, which may well have been inspired by the Knights Templar behind the scenes. In this last connection, it is interesting to note that Tristan is featured in Arthurian legends, including the seminal text Le Morte d'Arthur, as a skilled knight and a friend of Sir Lancelot. And, of course, the Arthurian legends are heavily linked to the Grail. So where does Blanchefleur fit into the picture?

The story of Tristan starts with the courtship of Tristan's parents. Riwalin, King of Parmenie, travels to the court of King Marke in Cornwall, where he and Marke's sister, Blanschefleur, fall in love. Blanschfleur becomes pregnant and the couple steal back to Parmenie, but Riwalin is killed in battle. When she hears the news, Blanschfleur dies, but the baby is delivered and survives. He is named Tristan because of the sorrowful circumstances of his birth.

Curiously, Arthurian romancer Chrétien de Troyes mentioned in his poem Cligès that he composed his own account of the story; however, there are no surviving copies or records of any such text. In the 13th century, during the great period of prose romances, Tristan en prose or Prose Tristan became one of the most popular romances of its time. This long, sprawling, and often lyrical work follows Tristan from the traditional legend into the realm of King Arthur where Tristan participates in the Quest for the Holy Grail.

2. Floris and Blancheflour is the name of a popular romantic story that was told in the Middle Ages in many different vernacular languages and versions. It first appeared in Europe around 1160 in "aristocratic" French and there was also a Middle High German version called Florie und Blansheflur, ca. 1220 written by Konrad Fleck (both versions thus falling within the dating of the Carmina Burana's compilation). Roughly between the period 1200 and 1350, it was one of the most popular of all the romantic plots, which means it would have been well known to the compilers of the Carmina Burana. For details of the plot, see: Floris and Blancheflour - Wikipedia

3. The 12th-century chanson de geste of Garin le Loherain ('Garin the Lotharingian'), together with the slightly later Girbert de Metz (written at the end of 12th or early 13th century), form the core and initial parts of the so-called Lorraine cycle, which was expanded in the 13th century by a prequel and three sequels. Although the actions in the story as recorded cannot be identified with specific historical events, the poems are valuable depictions of the savage feudal wars in the 11th and 12th centuries.

Hervis of Metz was the son of a citizen to whom the duke of Lorraine had married his daughter Aelis, and his sons Garin and Begue are the heroes of the chanson, which gives its name to the cycle. The dying king Thierry had desired that his daughter Blanchefleur should marry Garin, but when Garin prefers his suit at the court of Pippin [i.e., Pepin the Short, King of the Franks from 751 to768 AD]. Fromont of Bordeaux puts himself forward as his rival and Hardré, Fromont's father, is slain by Garin. The rest of the poem is taken up with the war that ensues between the Lorrainers and the men of Bordeaux. They finally submit their differences to the king, only to begin their disputes once more. Blanchefleur becomes the wife of Pippin, while Garin remains her faithful servant.

4. Gornemant de Gohort (Gorneman[s/z]; -de Goort, de Gorhaut) is the knight best known as Percival's old mentor. He is mentioned in a few early romances and is prominent in Chrétien de Troyes's Perceval, the Story of the Grail, in which he instructs the young hero in the ways of knighthood. There, Gornemant is also the uncle of Blanchefleur, whom Percival later marries after successfully defending her city against attackers. Medieval German author Wolfram von Eschenbach gives Gurnemans three sons named Gurzgi, Lascoyt and Schentefleurs, as well as a daughter named Liaze who falls in love with Percival but he declines to marry her. In the later Italian Tristan romances, he appears under the name Governale, entrusted by Merlino to care for and educate the young Cornish prince Tristano.

So, we find the name Blanchefleur appearing in a number of medieval romances, any of which may have been the source for the reference to Blanchefleur in the 24th verse of the Carmina Burana. It is interesting to note though that two of these stories (or their variants) have connections to the Arthurian legends and thus by extension to the Holy Grail. Let us also recall here that Wolfram von Eschenbach in his Grail story Parzival maintained that the Knights Templar (with whom he had fought in the Holy Land) actually possessed the Holy Grail.

And then we have a reference to Helen in verse 24, which, as I said above may be to Helen of Troy, whose seizure by Prince Paris of Troy led to the famous Siege of Troy (which may be a cover story for the Grail). However, as I discussed recently elsewhere, Helen may have really been Helle as in in Greek myth of 'Helle and Phrixus' and their flight on the Golden Ram (whose fleece is a metaphor for the Grail), who the C's have hinted was Hagar or Kore, cover names for Princess Meritaten of Egypt, who as the daughter of Pharoah Akhenaten and his Queen Nefertiti, may have had an intimate connection to the Grail. If I am right in my theory that she fled the Middle East and eventually landed in the British Isles, she may well have become the basis for:

(1) the deified Brigid of the Irish Tuatha de Danaan (known as Bride in Scotland) who was a triple goddess figure, whose father the Dagda possessed a magic cauldron that could raise the dead back to life again, just as in legend the Grail was supposed to have been able to resurrect the dead;

(2) the goddess Elen of the Ways or of the Hosts, probably the most ancient female goddess known in mainland Britain today who was a British form of Isis or Venus, who was subsequently subsumed by the Church into the person of St Helen; and

(3) Hel who in Norse mythology is the queen of the underworld, ruling over the realm of the dead known as Helheim. In some versions of Norse mythology, it is said that Hel can raise the dead who fell in battle as her undead warriors [MJF: sounds familiar given what the C's said about soldiers killed in action being resurrected by the Orion STS and taken underground]. These warriors are said to serve her in the afterlife and are loyal to her above all else. However, as mentioned above, the Grail is also said to have been able to resurrect the dead back to life, which provides us with a link back to Meritaten again.

It is said of Hel that she is half blue-black and rotten like a corpse, and half flesh-coloured like a living human. Her name has also given rise to the word "hell". As I have mentioned elsewhere, Leprosy was rife in Egypt and the Middle East at the end of Akhenaten's reign and many of his family seemed to have died from it (save for his wife Nefertiti who seemed to be immune). Indeed, this outbreak of leprosy on a huge scale may be what lies behind the biblical final plague of Egypt, that of the angel of death who visited the first born of every household. It could therefore be the case that Meritaten had the disease herself and this is preserved in Norse mythology by Hel's appearance as a half-rotting corpse, which is a reasonable description of the later stages of the disease. Alternatively, she may have been a carrier of the disease and spread it to others with whom she came into contact.

Thus, on one level this verse may be seen as merely that of a romantic lover extolling the virtues and beauty of his female love, but on another level it may well be a disguised poem in honour of the Grail. The C's said above that some of the lyrics of Carmina Burana are truly ancient and we know that the Grail is really ancient, since the C's told us that over 80,000 years ago it transported a group of Kantekkians to Earth before their planet exploded. Could the lyrics of this verse therefore be based on an ancient poem in praise of the Grail, whose origins may go all the way back to Atlantis? And could the rose in "Rostau" (ros-tau or rose-cross) the former name of Giza, as adopted by the Roscirucians, whose forerunners we were told were the Rosteem, have been aware of this connection to the Grail - "the rose of the world"?

It is curious thought that if you take the red cross of St George, as used in Sweden and Finland, which is similar to the Templar Cross or Cross Pattée, it looks like a flattened pyramid in two dimensions. If you then three-dimensionalise it and bring the four sides together, you will get a pyramid.
1698721415026.png

Which in a funny way leads us back to prime numbers again:

Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids.

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

Last edited:
The modern musical notation was taken from the first stanza of the Hymn to Saint John the Baptist.

UT queant laxis DO
REsonare fibris RE
MIra Gestiónrum MI
FAmulli tuorum FA
SOLve polluti SOL
LAbii reatum LA
SAncte joannes. SI

Tempered Scale?

KaWaiAwaAwa said:
Tempered Scale?
Guido D' Arezzo, Benedictine monk, gave names to the notes in the C major scale. I don't know if he also named the accidentals, or if he used the intervals/chromatic scale, which Juan Sebastian Bach, centuries later, would be a maestro.

Last edited:
There’s a playlist with them on YouTube:

The episode numbers don’t appear to match the ones listed in this thread.

The first two episodes are the Chaco Canyon, and the Big Bend ones.

Me and my wife watched the first three episodes of this series and gave it up as a bad job.

The stories themselves are interesting, but for anyone who is used to having data in the filling of their story sandwiches, it’s sorely lacking.

They reenact a story of some weird or scary encounter somewhere in a desert, and then one of the show’s producers or a ‘writer’ comes on camera and speculates about the amazingness of what it all means.

I mean, where there’s smoke there’s usually fire, but this is just like someone tells you they saw smoke in the distance and then goes into great detail about the nature of the fire and how it started without any clue about it at all.

You wrote a great deal there (thank you) I am going to respond one piece at a time (since I have no time because time apparently is an illusion). So first up on the table is Leibniz and his formulation of Calculus.

I taught Calculus for many years as a physics instructor.

The only way I could explain the differential element in Leibniz notation (dx or dwhatever) was that the differential was the idea itself. That is how I personally came to grips with Calculus long ago. And so if x represents a linear distance, then dx is the idea of distance. This kind of seems to agree with what you said about Leibniz's understanding.
Always struggled with calculus myself. However, I think what Farrell is describing is a form of analysis that goes way beyond calculus and isn't really dependent on numbers at all. I also imagine that alien mathematics may be very different to ours. It is interesting to note that in Steven Spielberg's classic movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the aliens communicated by means of musical notes.​

Always struggled with calculus myself. However, I think what Farrell is describing is a form of analysis that goes way beyond calculus and isn't really dependent on numbers at all. I also imagine that alien mathematics may be very different to ours. It is interesting to note that in Steven Spielberg's classic movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the aliens communicated by means of musical notes.​
Thank you. Someone might say that the Leibniz differntial is the limit. Yes, I know that. (Epsilon delta logic on limits is anything but clear.) But if it is the limit, then it is not a quantity in our three dimensional perspective. I also agree that their mathematics is clearly superior to ours.

Algebra as we teach it is about balance. But our notion of balance is limited.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting a pdf of the lyrics to Carmina Burana. I did a bit pf research and discovered that there were in fact 254 poems and texts not just the 25 verses shown in the pdf.

Carmina Burana (Latin for "Songs from Benediktbeuern" [Buria in Latin]) is a manuscript of 254 poems and dramatic texts mostly from the 11th or 12th century, although some are from the 13th century. The pieces are mostly bawdy, irreverent, and satirical. They were written principally in Medieval Latin, a few in Middle High German and old Arpitan. Some are macaronic, a mixture of Latin and German or French vernacular.

Carmina Burana (CB) is a manuscript written in 1230 by two different scribes in an early gothic minuscule on 119 sheets of parchment. A number of free pages, cut of a slightly different size, were attached at the end of the text in the 14th century. At some point in the Late Middle Ages, the handwritten pages were bound into a small folder called the Codex Buranus. However, in the process of binding, the text was placed partially out of order, and some pages were most likely lost, as well. The manuscript contains eight miniatures: the rota fortunae (which actually is an illustration from songs CB 14–18, but was placed by the book binder as the cover), an imaginative forest, a pair of lovers, scenes from the story of Dido and Aeneas, a scene of drinking beer, and three scenes of playing dice, tables, and chess.

The first verse has the title Fortune Empress of the World and starts with the words in Latin "O Fortuna", meaning "O Fortune", which obviously matches up with the name the Cassiopaean chose for this session of Fortunaea. This is close to the Latin word "Fortunae" meaning "fortunate" in English. It may also provide a link with the Roman Goddess Fortuna, the goddess of fortune and the personification of luck in Roman religion who, largely thanks to the Late Antique author Boethius, remained popular through the Middle Ages until at least the Renaissance. Fortuna is often depicted with a gubernaculum (ship's rudder), a ball or Rota Fortunae (wheel of fortune, first mentioned by Cicero) and a cornucopia (horn of plenty). The ubiquitous image of the Wheel of Fortune found throughout the Middle Ages and beyond was a direct legacy of the second book of Boethius's Consolation. She might bring good or bad luck: she could be represented as veiled and blind, as in modern depictions of Lady Justice, except that Fortuna does not hold a balance. Fortuna came to represent life's capriciousness. She was also a goddess of fate: as Atrox Fortuna.

There were a number of posts on the thread for that session which may be of interest to those who have not read them before. The first I am providing a link to is from the late Pierre: See: Session 09 June 2009

The next posts are from Thorbiorn which date back to March 2023: Session 09 June 2009

Some of the comments made by Thorbiorn in this post are of great relevance at this moment in time, given what is currently happening in the Middle East:

Session Date: July 4th 2009:

Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies
[Christian fundamentalists who view America as a shining city on a hill, a beacon to the world] with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

And

In hindsight, June 2009 was five years before the events in Ukraine with the Maidan coup, the secession of Crimea, the declarations of independence of the LNR and DPR in Eastern Ukraine and the beginning of the proxy war between Russia and NATO. Also, five years from 2009 had not made the US and allies much wiser. In Session 30 August 2014 there was:

MJF: Are we fast approaching this rude and painful awakening?

And finally

almost seven years from the sessions in 2009, one finds in Session 6 February 2016:

MJF: Are we about to see this global destruction of an empire play out again?

As to how ancient the lyrics of Carmina Burana might be, Thorbiorn provided the following speculation:

The answers in this session "Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana." and "Some of those lyrics are truly ancient" led to discovering in one poem the reference to Queen Hecuba from the Iliad. In more recent sessions, the stories of the Iliad and the Odyssey have come up again in relation to the Sanskrit epics, Ramayana and Mahabharata, and this allows us to come with a guess at what might be behind "truly ancient". It might go back to Atlantean times, 50k years ago.

He also made a link between the Wheel of Fortune and St. Catherine of Alexandria in this post: Session 09 June 2009

From the Wiki about the Carmina Burana:

The above star, ', after the numbers refers to poems found in the latter part of the book, as seen in the Latin repository which one can translate using Google Translate. The veneration of Catherine of Alexandria among the authors of the Carmina Burana can be explained because this saint was reputed to have been very knowledgeable:
Catherine of Alexandria went through many trials, and each time her virtue and knowledge protected her, even if Maxentius eventually succeeded, though it did not happen the way he had imagined:

The spiked breaking wheel, was supposed to break Catherine, but Catherine broke the wheel. A version of this wheel is known as a Catherine Wheel, found among Saint's Crosses in the Wiki for Christian Cross variants:

The Catherine Wheel is also associated with the Wheel of Fortune, which was a popular theme in the ancient and medieval times. In the Wiki for the Wheel of Fortune, (Rota Fortunae), there is an image from Carmina Burana with this text:

1679148834776.jpeg

Given that Fortuna and Saint Catherina had prominent places in the poems of the Carmina Burana, and considering that the educated and virtuous Saint Catherine in the myth broke the spiked wheel, which was meant to break her, one could come to the concept that the impact of the wheel of fortune, also important as a theme in the Carmina Burana, could be lessened by acquiring knowledge, or as the Cs say knowledge protects.

However, it is the 24th verse of the Carmina Burana that particularly intrigues me.​

24. Ave formosissima (Hail, most beautiful one)​

Ave formosissima,Hail, most beautiful one,
gemma pretiosa,precious jewel,
ave decus virginum,Hail, pride among virgins,
virgo gloriosa,glorious virgin,
ave mundi luminar,Hail, light of the world,
ave mundi rosa,Hail, rose of the world,
Blanziflor et Helena,Blanchefleur and Helen,
Venus generosa!noble Venus!

At first sight, this could be taken as a pious poem that might be dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, whose titles include "Virgin of Virgins" and "Mystical Rose" for example. But here we also see references to Venus (the Roman goddess of love), Blanchefleur and Helen (which may be a reference to the beautiful Helen of Troy), which rather rules out a link to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Although, this verse is supposedly linked with songs of morals and mockery, to me it has a certain alchemical feel to it along the lines I discussed in my previous post on the alchemical symbolism found in the artwork at the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris. For example, "rose of the world" could be a reference to the Rose of Sharon from the Song of Songs in the Bible, also called the Canticle of Canticles or the Song of Solomon. It is unique within the Hebrew Bible as it shows no interest in Law or Covenant or the God of Israel, nor does it teach or explore wisdom like Proverbs or Ecclesiastes (although it does have some affinities to wisdom literature, as the ascription to the 10th century BCE King of Israel Solomon indicates). Instead, it celebrates sexual love, giving "the voices of two lovers, praising each other, yearning for each other, proffering invitations to enjoy. Literally interpreted, the Song of Songs is an erotic poem. On the surface, this reference would possibly make a good fit with the Carmina Buran, as this is a work replete with love songs.

The name "Rose of Sharon" first appears in Hebrew in the Tanakh. In the Shir Hashirim ('Song of Songs' or 'Song of Solomon') 2:1, the speaker (the beloved) says "I am the rose of Sharon, a rose of the valley". The Hebrew phrase חבצלת השרון (ḥăḇaṣṣeleṯ haššārōn) was translated by the editors of the King James version of the Bible as "rose of Sharon"; however, previous translations had rendered it simply as "the flower of the field".

However, Song of Songs is one of the overtly mystical Biblical texts for the Kabbalah, which gave esoteric interpretation on all the Hebrew Bible. Following the dissemination of the Zohar in the 13th century, Jewish mysticism took on a metaphorically anthropomorphic erotic element, and Song of Songs is an example of this. In Zoharic Kabbalah, God is represented by a system of ten sephirot emanations, each symbolizing a different attribute of God, comprising both male and female. The Shechina (indwelling Divine presence) was identified with the feminine sephira Malchut, the vessel of Kingship. This symbolises the Jewish people, and in the body, the female form, identified with the woman in Song of Songs. Her beloved was identified with the male sephira Tiferet, the "Holy One Blessed be He", central principle in the beneficent heavenly flow of divine emotion. In the body, this represents the male torso, uniting through the sephira Yesod of the male sign of the covenant organ of procreation.

It may be for these esoteric reasons that St Bernard of Clairvaux, a major instigator of the Knights Templar (who wrote their Rule or constitution), would wroie dozens of sermons on the Song of Songs. And, of course, as we know the Knights Templar were much influenced by esotericism, including the Jewish Kabbalah and were also known to be practitioners of alchemy. Hence, did St Bernard and the Templars discern the Hermetic themes disguised in the Song of Songs? If so, did the person who wrote this 24th verse of the Carmina Burana (who may well have been a contemporary of St Bernard and the Templars) intend making the same connection? Let us not also forget that the later Rosicrucians, who were heavily into Hermeticism, adopted the rose as their symbol. For me, the Rosicrucians choice of the rose on a cross as their symbol may be linked to the Grail, which might have been stored within the Great Pyramid at Giza at one time (we know from the C's that Akhenaten possessed it before Nefertiti/Sarah stole it and gave it to Abraham):

Q: Now, supposedly, this area, Giza, was originally called Rostau. It took me awhile to realize that this is, literally, Ros-Tau, or Rose-Cross.

A: Yet another connection, but why?

Q: Well, I don't know! Rostau! That was even before it was called Giza. That is ANCIENT!

A: Yes.

And
Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Rosteem,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.

Q: Oh.... I see...

A: Said the blind man.

At the same time, the name Blanchefleur, meaning "White Flower" in English, establishes a possible link back to the Rose of Sharon and Song of Songs theme. However, even this choice of name, which was a common female name in the Middle Ages, may have hidden esoteric significance. Well known medieval fictional characters with the name include:​
1. Tristan, also known as Tristram, Tristyn or Tristain and similar names, is the hero of the legend of Tristan and Iseult. The character's first recorded appearance is in retellings of British mythology from the 12th century by Thomas of Britain and Gottfried von Strassburg (died c. 1210) who was the author of the Middle High German courtly romance Tristan (which given it was written in Middle High German and falls within the timescale of the Carmina Burana, his work may have been known to those who compiled the collection of poems in circa 1230 AD). More importantly for our purposes, Gottfried appears to have been influenced by the writings of contemporary Christian mystics, in particular Bernard of Clairvaux (who we learned above was fascinated by Solomon's Song of Songs). Moreover, the publication of Gottfried's tale coincided with the publication of the first Grail stories, which may well have been inspired by the Knights Templar behind the scenes. In this last connection, it is interesting to note that Tristan is featured in Arthurian legends, including the seminal text Le Morte d'Arthur, as a skilled knight and a friend of Sir Lancelot. And, of course, the Arthurian legends are heavily linked to the Grail. So where does Blanchefleur fit into the picture?

The story of Tristan starts with the courtship of Tristan's parents. Riwalin, King of Parmenie, travels to the court of King Marke in Cornwall, where he and Marke's sister, Blanschefleur, fall in love. Blanschfleur becomes pregnant and the couple steal back to Parmenie, but Riwalin is killed in battle. When she hears the news, Blanschfleur dies, but the baby is delivered and survives. He is named Tristan because of the sorrowful circumstances of his birth.

Curiously, Arthurian romancer Chrétien de Troyes mentioned in his poem Cligès that he composed his own account of the story; however, there are no surviving copies or records of any such text. In the 13th century, during the great period of prose romances, Tristan en prose or Prose Tristan became one of the most popular romances of its time. This long, sprawling, and often lyrical work follows Tristan from the traditional legend into the realm of King Arthur where Tristan participates in the Quest for the Holy Grail.

2. Floris and Blancheflour is the name of a popular romantic story that was told in the Middle Ages in many different vernacular languages and versions. It first appeared in Europe around 1160 in "aristocratic" French and there was also a Middle High German version called Florie und Blansheflur, ca. 1220 written by Konrad Fleck (both versions thus falling within the dating of the Carmina Burana's compilation). Roughly between the period 1200 and 1350, it was one of the most popular of all the romantic plots, which means it would have been well known to the compilers of the Carmina Burana. For details of the plot, see: Floris and Blancheflour - Wikipedia

3. The 12th-century chanson de geste of Garin le Loherain ('Garin the Lotharingian'), together with the slightly later Girbert de Metz (written at the end of 12th or early 13th century), form the core and initial parts of the so-called Lorraine cycle, which was expanded in the 13th century by a prequel and three sequels. Although the actions in the story as recorded cannot be identified with specific historical events, the poems are valuable depictions of the savage feudal wars in the 11th and 12th centuries.

Hervis of Metz was the son of a citizen to whom the duke of Lorraine had married his daughter Aelis, and his sons Garin and Begue are the heroes of the chanson, which gives its name to the cycle. The dying king Thierry had desired that his daughter Blanchefleur should marry Garin, but when Garin prefers his suit at the court of Pippin [i.e., Pepin the Short, King of the Franks from 751 to768 AD]. Fromont of Bordeaux puts himself forward as his rival and Hardré, Fromont's father, is slain by Garin. The rest of the poem is taken up with the war that ensues between the Lorrainers and the men of Bordeaux. They finally submit their differences to the king, only to begin their disputes once more. Blanchefleur becomes the wife of Pippin, while Garin remains her faithful servant.

4. Gornemant de Gohort (Gorneman[s/z]; -de Goort, de Gorhaut) is the knight best known as Percival's old mentor. He is mentioned in a few early romances and is prominent in Chrétien de Troyes's Perceval, the Story of the Grail, in which he instructs the young hero in the ways of knighthood. There, Gornemant is also the uncle of Blanchefleur, whom Percival later marries after successfully defending her city against attackers. Medieval German author Wolfram von Eschenbach gives Gurnemans three sons named Gurzgi, Lascoyt and Schentefleurs, as well as a daughter named Liaze who falls in love with Percival but he declines to marry her. In the later Italian Tristan romances, he appears under the name Governale, entrusted by Merlino to care for and educate the young Cornish prince Tristano.

So, we find the name Blanchefleur appearing in a number of medieval romances, any of which may have been the source for the reference to Blanchefleur in the 24th verse of the Carmina Burana. It is interesting to note though that two of these stories (or their variants) have connections to the Arthurian legends and thus by extension to the Holy Grail. Let us also recall here that Wolfram von Eschenbach in his Grail story Parzival maintained that the Knights Templar (with whom he had fought in the Holy Land) actually possessed the Holy Grail.

And then we have a reference to Helen in verse 24, which, as I said above may be to Helen of Troy, whose seizure by Prince Paris of Troy led to the famous Siege of Troy (which may be a cover story for the Grail). However, as I discussed recently elsewhere, Helen may have really been Helle as in in Greek myth of 'Helle and Phrixus' and their flight on the Golden Ram (whose fleece is a metaphor for the Grail), who the C's have hinted was Hagar or Kore, cover names for Princess Meritaten of Egypt, who as the daughter of Pharoah Akhenaten and his Queen Nefertiti, may have had an intimate connection to the Grail. If I am right in my theory that she fled the Middle East and eventually landed in the British Isles, she may well have become the basis for:

(1) the deified Brigid of the Irish Tuatha de Danaan (known as Bride in Scotland) who was a triple goddess figure, whose father the Dagda possessed a magic cauldron that could raise the dead back to life again, just as in legend the Grail was supposed to have been able to resurrect the dead;

(2) the goddess Elen of the Ways or of the Hosts, probably the most ancient female goddess known in mainland Britain today who was a British form of Isis or Venus, who was subsequently subsumed by the Church into the person of St Helen; and

(3) Hel who in Norse mythology is the queen of the underworld, ruling over the realm of the dead known as Helheim. In some versions of Norse mythology, it is said that Hel can raise the dead who fell in battle as her undead warriors [MJF: sounds familiar given what the C's said about soldiers killed in action being resurrected by the Orion STS and taken underground]. These warriors are said to serve her in the afterlife and are loyal to her above all else. However, as mentioned above, the Grail is also said to have been able to resurrect the dead back to life, which provides us with a link back to Meritaten again.

It is said of Hel that she is half blue-black and rotten like a corpse, and half flesh-coloured like a living human. Her name has also given rise to the word "hell". As I have mentioned elsewhere, Leprosy was rife in Egypt and the Middle East at the end of Akhenaten's reign and many of his family seemed to have died from it (save for his wife Nefertiti who seemed to be immune). Indeed, this outbreak of leprosy on a huge scale may be what lies behind the biblical final plague of Egypt, that of the angel of death who visited the first born of every household. It could therefore be the case that Meritaten had the disease herself and this is preserved in Norse mythology by Hel's appearance as a half-rotting corpse, which is a reasonable description of the later stages of the disease. Alternatively, she may have been a carrier of the disease and spread it to others with whom she came into contact.

Thus, on one level this verse may be seen as merely that of a romantic lover extolling the virtues and beauty of his female love, but on another level it may well be a disguised poem in honour of the Grail. The C's said above that some of the lyrics of Carmina Burana are truly ancient and we know that the Grail is really ancient, since the C's told us that over 80,000 years ago it transported a group of Kantekkians to Earth before their planet exploded. Could the lyrics of this verse therefore be based on an ancient poem in praise of the Grail, whose origins may go all the way back to Atlantis? And could the rose in "Rostau" (ros-tau or rose-cross) the former name of Giza, as adopted by the Roscirucians, whose forerunners we were told were the Rosteem, have been aware of this connection to the Grail - "the rose of the world"?

It is curious thought that if you take the red cross of St George, as used in Sweden and Finland, which is similar to the Templar Cross or Cross Pattée, it looks like a flattened pyramid in two dimensions. If you then three-dimensionalise it and bring the four sides together, you will get a pyramid.

Which in a funny way leads us back to prime numbers again:

Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids.

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?
Another Forum member kindly informed me that the link I had provided to a post by the late Pierre was not coming up as Pierre's post but as Thorbiorn's instead. Hence, I am providing a fresh link to Pierre's post to put this oversight right: Session 09 June 2009. I am also setting out the full text of his post below:

session 090609 said:
(L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)

A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.

You can find the full lyrics of Karmina Burana here

Some data about the history of this text are available here

Though there are Christian prayers -- and even a passion play -- in this manuscript, the one now called the Carmina Burana, the pagan spirit inspiring most of the poems reminds us that the rough, intense world of medieval Europe was anything but a Sunday School picnic. Did some wealthy ecclesiastic piece together this anthology of (mostly-Latin) songs because of their literary grace, or their musical interest? Or, despite his ecclesiastical functions, was he seduced by the hard-nosed satire, the raw sensuality of so many of the poems?

In any case, we can only be grateful, for Carmina Burana is probably the most important source of secular, medieval Latin poetry that we now have. The songs were collected, somewhere in Germany, from many places and sources, most likely in the early decades of the thirteenth century. (Surprisingly, perhaps, to those who already know the Carl Orff oratorio, with its 1930's German-nationalist subtext, the original compiler(s) had international, "European" tastes. Most of the Carmina pieces with known authors are of French origin-- and we have recovered a number of the tunes from French and Provençal manuscripts.)

Despite their markedly secular content, most of the songs were written in the shadow of the Church. A number of them in fact deal with church politics, and corruption in the hierarchy. The Latin they generally employ (there are some in medieval German and even one, Doleo quod nimium, in a mixture of Latin, French, and Provençal) was an ecclesiastical language, learned by all in the church hierarchy, high -- refined poets like Philip the Chancellor -- and low -- the anonymous "wandering scholars" or goliards who presumably penned the many lusty songs to Bacchus and Venus. Much has been written about these clerks, who entered the service of the Church to gain financial and material advancement; it was a good path to take for a bright, literate young man from a modest background. Furthermore, once in orders, a scholar was exempt from civil law, and could only be tried by an ecclesiastical court. This rule kept any number of tonsured troublemakers safely out of reach of the local police.

How were these brilliant, scabrous, touching, vivacious songs sung? Most of them appear in the manuscript source without music -- and the ones that do have an accompanying tune use a notation system so maddeningly imprecise that scholars have been fighting about the "correct" solutions for generations. Carl Orff wrote his own tunes. We, more modestly, attempt to reconstruct the original melodies whenever possibe, or to reconstruct/borrow plausible tunes from other medieval sources. But then, what style of performance would be appropriate? We can, of course, never know for sure. All of the songs, even the ones with the most scurillous subject matter, show considerable learning -- they are not simply folksongs. And yet, the refined and courtly manner of the troubadours many not be appropriate for texts that describe the best way to bribe an official, or a stomach upset, or adolescent dating behavior. Perhaps a mix of musical approaches may be most appropriate: just as the manuscript itself contains elements of both "high" and "low" art, our performances seek to draw out the different expressive possibilities inherent in, and suggested by, the original material.

But maybe the XIIIth century French troubabours didn't create those texts and just carried them from an ancient source linking to paleochristianity?

UT queant laxis DO
REsonare fibris RE
MIra Gestiónrum MI
FAmulli tuorum FA
SOLve polluti SOL
LAbii reatum LA
SAncte joannes. SI

Can someone gives us the meaning of those words, please?

It appears that these verses are part of a longer poem by Paulus Diaconus (722-799) which goes as follows:

Ut queant laxis resonare fibris
Mira gestorum famuli tuorum,
Solve polluti labii reatum,
Sancte Iohannes.

Nuntius celso veniens Olympo,
Te patri magnum fore nasciturum,
Nomen, et vitae seriem gerendae
Ordine promit.

Ille promissi dubius superni,
Perdidit promptae modulos loquelae;
Sed reformasti genitus peremptae
Organa Vocis.

Ventris obstruso recubans cubili
Senseras Regem thalamo manentem;
Hinc parens nati meritis uterque
Abdita pandit.

Sit decus Patri, genitaeque Proli,
Et tibi compar utriusque virtus,
Spiritus semper, Deus unus, omni
Temporis aevo.

Amen

Source

In English this translates into:

So that your servants may sing your wonderful
deeds freely,
Pardon their guilty lips,
Holy John.

The messenger coming from high heaven
Reports thy father thy birth and greatness;
And how thy name is, what thy life shall be,
Says he orderly.

Since he doubts this heavenly message,
He is deprived of speech;
But thy birth gives him the use
Of his organ of voice again.

When thou art still in mother's womb secure,
Thou feel'st the King resting in his chamber;
Both thy parents for thy sake praise
The secrets of salvation.

Glory be to the Father and who proceeds from Him,
Glory also to thee, from Them and their equal;
The eternal Spirit, the one God, forever
In all ages.

Amen

Translated (from the Dutch version) with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

(Two-tents) What was the cause of the recent fire that destroyed the town of Lahaina on Maui Island in Hawaii?

A: Beam weapons.

Q: (L) What kind of beam? Does anybody know?

(Pierre) Laser.

A: Yes
I wasn't aware of how crazy the aftermath looked, with anomalies all over the place. This short video sums up what is presumed by the "conspiracy theorists" in that regard (and seems to hold together minus that "CCP satellite" thing):

Back
Top Bottom