Session 23 September 2023

I wasn't aware of how crazy the aftermath looked, with anomalies all over the place. This short video sums up what is presumed by the "conspiracy theorists" in that regard (and seems to hold together minus that "CCP satellite" thing):
Don't know who did it (CCP Satellite of other possibilites), but it was definitely a DEW. Going to a funeral of a cousin who lived there soon.

Here is more from those who just gained access. . .

Don't know who did it (CCP Satellite of other possibilites), but it was definitely a DEW. Going to a funeral of a cousin who lived there soon.

Here is more from those who just gained access. . .

Perhaps I didn't say the actual facts. So I will try to here. My cousin ran to the beach and buried herself in the sand when this fire happened. She already had a serious heart condition when she did that. She has had it for many many years.

She was not able to acquire the necessary heart medicine in a timely manner after the fire happened.

I cannot say why she passed away, but that is what happened.

Perhaps I didn't say the actual facts. So I will try to here. My cousin ran to the beach and buried herself in the sand when this fire happened. She already had a serious heart condition when she did that. She has had it for many many years.

She was not able to acquire the necessary heart medicine in a timely manner after the fire happened.

I cannot say why she passed away, but that is what happened.
Omg. I'm so sorry for hearing this. Poor thing. I hope she had a succesful transition. Hugs to you and take care :hug2:

Thanks to Laura, Andromeda the Chateau participants and also members of the forum, for this most interesting and thought provoking session. The expansion of knowledge is amazing.

Something about the date at the end of the session regarding October, I found most interesting.

Could this be a primer of things to come. The same playbook only this time in India.

This from a website, that gives some meetings on a political level starting in September 2023 and into 2024. I posted this to give context to my post. Nothing much of real relevance, all for public consumption.

Political elections also have no real relevance in this time frame, they are rigged. And if a candidate that does get through, favourable to the popular public opinion, they are swayed by various nefarious means to adopt the agenda.

The most interesting to my way of thinking is the Emergency Test System in the US scheduled for October.

Some, have voiced concerns about the graphene oxide in the shots, people could be receiving signal through the 5G system. Personally I doubt it, any social behavioural changes would have been apparent long ago.

I think it could be related to the FRV of the individual. Many have been jabbed, but a significant number have not. And those that have been jabbed are now realizing the significance of their decision.

Could it be using, this beaming technology that they hope to change the FRV of those sitting on the fence. And those that are clearly taken in by this agenda. lose the plot and go into some aggressive mode, causing chaos and mayhem, thereby, new and more stringent measure of control will be implemented. All prior to the election mania in the US. Thereby calling the US election for 2024 to be cancelled.?

I have noticed, when going about doing my shopping and such, there is what is called in literary writing a pregnant silence. The world appears to be functioning as normal, traffic and the sounds and function of daily appears to be taking place. But people are somewhat different, few smile, or acknowledge if one says good morning, some are steeped in cell phones, some just look through me as though I don't exist. It as though I am walking through a mass of none thinking feeling people.

Nobody laughs, I don't feel vibrations from being around people prior to 2020. Nobody touches one another in public. Everyone is aware of distancing in grocery stores, the social fabric has changed.

Apologies, if this post is off topic.

Found a warning article about the next possible pandemic and a virus that might cause it. It also has around 75% death rate😱

Next pandemic deemed the 'Big One' could be the most contagious and deadliest disease known to humanity, scientists warn​

The paramyxovirus family has over 75 viruses, including mumps, measles and respiratory tract infections, and was added to the list of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' pandemic pathogens to watch in October.

One of the viruses, the Nipah virus, can infect cells with receptors that regulate what gets in or out of cells that line the central nervous system and vital organs.

This variant has a fatality rate of up to 75 percent compared to Covid's, which is well under one percent.

Scientists note that unlike the flu and Covid-19 are 'speedy shape-shifters,' paramyxoviruses appear not to mutate as they spread, but they have become 'very good at transmission among humans.'

Found a warning article about the next possible pandemic and a virus that might cause it. It also has around 75% death rate😱

Next pandemic deemed the 'Big One' could be the most contagious and deadliest disease known to humanity, scientists warn​

Great !
If this (plan) goes live, Strap In / Buckle up !

I guess "body-centrics need not apply"..

Cela fait du bien de remontrer cet extrait à ceux qui ne le connaissent pas.
Imaginez, fermez les yeux, vous êtes allés sur la LUNE !!! Et vous êtes revenus sur Terre.
Vous êtes attendus en conférence devant une salle qui vous admire...
Regardez la tête qu'ils font...
Et surtout les réponses aux questions...
Les acteurs n'étaient pas préparés à cela.
C'est issu de l'extraordinaire documentaire de mon ami Massimo Mazzucco, avec qui j'avais fait plusieurs émissions.
1699877348666.png
It feels good to show this excerpt to those who don't know it.Imagine, close your eyes, you have gone to the MOON!!! And you came back to Earth.You are expected at a conference in front of a room that admires you...Look at the faces they make...And above all the answers to the questions...The actors were not prepared for this.It comes from the extraordinary documentary by my friend Massimo Mazzucco, with whom I had made several broadcasts.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!
James Szubski describes some of the rare, one-time sightings of cryptids in and around the Columbia Gorge centered at Hood River, OR. These include "Devil Dogs," gremlins and Little People, "Batsquatches," gilled snakes, and very tall beings with no name. We also talked about some of the #UFOs seen in this area, and James mentioned some of his ideas of how lava flows have altered the EM fields in a unique way to this area. This interview continues our first one, linked below, from earlier this year at James's Margies Outdoor Store in Bingen, WA.
At the beginning he wonders why they're receiving these strange one-off reports, and says: "Maybe we're at a crossroads of some type where things are passing through."

Voilà, entre autre, ce qui me fait douter que nous ayons marché sur la lune...

This, among other things, is what makes me doubt that we walked on the moon...
Their memories could have been wiped. People are like toys to 4D STS... changing 'batteries' is a rather common procedure. I guess these astronauts must be quite intelligent—they could be Undergrounders!
(Ze Germans) Are Rothschilds undergrounders as well?
A: Not at present.

Q: (L) Was the original...
A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Are there some of them who don't know who they are? Like their memories have been wiped and new ones implanted?

Q: (Joe) They are just useful idiots, for some point...

(L) I guess it depends on the kind of mission they're assigned to, what their parameters are. Every situation is probably different.
Q: (L) Well, we didn't think so, but we had to ask. Okay. And then I asked: Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam?
A: Partly true indeed.

Q: (L) Well, partly true. What part is true? He was revived by the alien beings?

Q: (L) Was he accidentally killed by the plasma beam?
A: No

Q: (L) So he wasn't accidentally killed, but he was killed, right?

Q: (L) Was he intentionally killed?

Q: (L) Did they change their minds?
A: Orders came from higher.

Q: (L) So somebody up in the 4D STS hierarchy ordered them to revive him and put him back?
A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was he put back the way he was before?
A: No.

Q: (Joe) What changed?
(L) What was changed about him?
(Joe) Was he missing something?
A: He was used for sperm harvesting and memories were wiped.
Strangely, looking at their eyes, these astronauts remind me of people around me that appear to be 'lifeless' and 'empty' inside.
A: Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population. You may have already encountered one or two during the past 10 days.
Zombie souls or cybergenetic humanoids? Hard to tell...

Cela fait du bien de remontrer cet extrait à ceux qui ne le connaissent pas.
Imaginez, fermez les yeux, vous êtes allés sur la LUNE !!! Et vous êtes revenus sur Terre.
Vous êtes attendus en conférence devant une salle qui vous admire...
Regardez la tête qu'ils font...
Et surtout les réponses aux questions...
Les acteurs n'étaient pas préparés à cela.
C'est issu de l'extraordinaire documentaire de mon ami Massimo Mazzucco, avec qui j'avais fait plusieurs émissions.
View attachment 85489
It feels good to show this excerpt to those who don't know it.Imagine, close your eyes, you have gone to the MOON!!! And you came back to Earth.You are expected at a conference in front of a room that admires you...Look at the faces they make...And above all the answers to the questions...The actors were not prepared for this.It comes from the extraordinary documentary by my friend Massimo Mazzucco, with whom I had made several broadcasts.

Apollo 11 (July 16–24, 1969)

If I put myself in the Apollo 11 astronaut crews shoes:

I am about to do something no one has ever done.
I have trained for months and years for this.

3 weeks before launch date I am put in quarantine.

Launch Date: July 16 at 13:32 UTC

Orbital insertion: July 19, 1969, 17:21:50 UTC

Moon Landing: July 20, 1969, 20:17:40 UTC

Return launch: July 21, 1969, 17:54:00 UTC

Orbital departure: July 22, 1969, 04:55:42 UTC

Landing Date: July 24, 1969, 16:50:35 UTC (Splash down)

Post quarantine: Aug 10, 1969 (released from quarantine)

Post flight media conference: August 12th 1969

I think with the launch G-forces and all that entails.
With the 8-9 days of weightlessness.
With the landing, tasks on the moon, launching off the moon, docking with the command module.
With the trip back to Earth.
With the Earth re-entry.
With the splash down.
With having to change into Earth quarantine space suits while in the floating capsule.
With having to be put immediately into an isolation/quarantine trailer on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier.
With being flown in the isolation/quarantine trailer from Johnson Space Center and entering a larger isolation/quarantine facility.
With all of the debriefing and daily medical tests for another 15 days.

With finally being released and less than 2 days later attending the media press conference.

I might just be a little tired and hazy, maybe even hung over from the night before, my fist day free back in society.

Who knows what they went through?

(Approaching Infinity) In the last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between two and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground and on the surface?

A: 4.6 mil
It seems a lot of the undergrounders are part of Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.
Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
(L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (JEEP) The Travel Channel recently featured multiple episodes relating the many bizarre and otherworldly happenings in national parks, including what we know as the Missing 411 disappearances, the existence of portals, other realms/dimensions, space/time tears, strange creatures/grays/reptilians, UFOs, underground bases and below surface human hybrids, and that fear and suffering is inflicted upon humans for food. IOW, pretty much spilled the beans. Was this intended to be a soft disclosure of sorts?

A: Not so soft from our perspective.
After this session came out, I watched the second season of Mysteries of the Outdoors. In episode 6, Demonic Demonion, the show explores mysteries associated with the Mark Twain National Forrest, just across the border from me in Missouri.

What caught my attention was a couple of mentions of encounters with "hellhounds" in this episode. In the fall of 2015, my husband and I were frequently driving over to a nearby city to spend time with my cousin and his wife. We were driving back home fairly late one night. The route that we were taking borders Hobbs State Park. Hobbs sits on the Springfield Plateau which borders the Salem Plateau where the Mark Twain National Forrest lies. Note included map below.

As we were driving along parallel to the forest, we saw a strange animal running at phenomenal speed just ahead of us along the edge of the forest. It's hard to remember, but considering how curvy these roads are I was probably driving 40-50mph (64-80kph). The animal was outpacing our speed.

It was very dark out there, with only our headlights illuminating our surroundings. The creature had a wolf like appearance with dark colored fur. I am including some of my husband's descriptions as he was able to get a more prolonged look at it while I could only catch glimpses while focusing on the road. He describes the size as that comparable to a dire wolf approximating about 6-8 feet (1.8-2.4m) in length. I remember that it had strange protruding ridges all along its spine. Its body was lean with long thin legs.

Upon seeing the animal, I had experienced a surge of fear and felt that the situation was dangerous even though we were traveling in the car. Thankfully the animal suddenly veered into the forest and we lost sight of it. To this day, neither of us are sure what it was we saw in the woods that night. At the time that this happened I remember thinking that it might be some sort of government experiment that had gotten lose. I'm not sure why I thought that looking back. This was long before finding the forum and learning about window fallers and strange goings on in national parks. Not long after this incident someone put up a chain link fence with barbwire on top along the edge of the forest.

This incident got filed away with the rest of the strange experiences that I couldn't explain for several years until November 2022. Last year my husband had been working in private security. He worked long hours and would come home very late at night. Twice in one month he encountered the same creature. Both times he saw it on the same road, in a nearby town, sightings separated by a few hundred yards. This one was much more robust than the one we saw together years ago. He describes it as incredibly muscular, running upright on it's hind legs, with a height of 6-8 feet. It had the same protruding ridges along the spine that the other one had. It moved incredibly fast. His first sighting was next to an rv park on this road and another fellow happened to be out walking along the road. He noticed that this man saw the creature too and turned around and ran away as fast as he could. After these two encounters he changed his route and wouldn't drive through that area at night any longer.

I had wondered if the earthquakes of 1811-12 in the New Madrid fault line that borders the eastern side of Arkansas and Missouri had created an opening for these creatures and that maybe over the years they have migrated further west. There is a lot of quartz in the ground here as well. I wonder if this contributes to some of the strange phenomenon by creating ideal electromagnetic conditions. I'm just speculating at this point, though.

ozarkmap.jpg

Upon seeing the animal, I had experienced a surge of fear and felt that the situation was dangerous even though we were traveling in the car.
The same episode about the hell-hounds reminded me of a story I heard from acquaintances. The couple was traveling by car somewhere in the south of France. It was already getting dark but they stopped a moment to relax next to a forest. Suddenly they felt the atmosphere becoming "heavy" and they experienced a paralyzing fear out of nowhere. They woke up from their stupor and ran to the car. As they approached the car they heard a growl and felt as if something was charging at the at high speed from the forest. It's only when they ran for a certain distance that the fear suddenly stopped and they could breath normally. The story was told by a couple of academics, one of which was a materialist dean of a university. They later rationalized it as being perhaps a wolf or a dog or something, but the detail about localized fear got my interest.
I'm not sure about the geographic localization of that forest, but if I remember well, it's close to a certain valley known for its petroglyphs, and.. ufos.

Apollo 11 (July 16–24, 1969)

If I put myself in the Apollo 11 astronaut crews shoes:

I am about to do something no one has ever done.
I have trained for months and years for this.

3 weeks before launch date I am put in quarantine.

Launch Date: July 16 at 13:32 UTC

Orbital insertion: July 19, 1969, 17:21:50 UTC

Moon Landing: July 20, 1969, 20:17:40 UTC

Return launch: July 21, 1969, 17:54:00 UTC

Orbital departure: July 22, 1969, 04:55:42 UTC

Landing Date: July 24, 1969, 16:50:35 UTC (Splash down)

Post quarantine: Aug 10, 1969 (released from quarantine)

Post flight media conference: August 12th 1969

I think with the launch G-forces and all that entails.
With the 8-9 days of weightlessness.
With the landing, tasks on the moon, launching off the moon, docking with the command module.
With the trip back to Earth.
With the Earth re-entry.
With the splash down.
With having to change into Earth quarantine space suits while in the floating capsule.
With having to be put immediately into an isolation/quarantine trailer on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier.
With being flown in the isolation/quarantine trailer from Johnson Space Center and entering a larger isolation/quarantine facility.
With all of the debriefing and daily medical tests for another 15 days.

With finally being released and less than 2 days later attending the media press conference.

I might just be a little tired and hazy, maybe even hung over from the night before, my fist day free back in society.

Who knows what they went through?
There is another possibility. They may have seen things on the Moon, including alien space craft (remember the C's have said there are the remains of Atlantean structures on the Moon and the Greys occupy it) and because of their military code of secrecy and training to follow orders, they cannot say anything about it. If Armstrong and Aldrin did have an encounter with large alien craft on the Moon, this would certainly have shaken them up.

The claim that the two astronauts saw alien craft on the Moon and reported the fact on a closed radio link with NASA, which they used for medical reporting, is highly controversial. According to former NASA employee, Ken Johnston though: “While Neil and Buzz were on the Lunar surface, Neil switched to the medical channel, and spoke directly with the chief medical officer saying, they’re here, they’re parked on the side of the crater, they’re watching us.”

I attach a link to an article (there are numerous similar articles on the net) that covers the alleged alien sighting - see: Neil Armstrong Said Aliens Were on the Moon: “They’re Parked on The Side of the Crater – They’re Watching Us!”

I appreciate that the comments below come from Steven Greer, who to Laura's annoyance promotes the idea that aliens are are our benefactors and only want the best for us, but this does not of itself automatically mean that what he says here is palpably false:

Neil Armstrong became somewhat of a recluse after the moon landing, and rarely spoke of the historic event. His friends and family have told me that this is because he was a man of such integrity that he simply did not want to be put in a position to lie to the public about such a momentous encounter. How tragic that our heroes have been placed in this untenable situation!

When we were organizing The Disclosure Project a few years ago, I asked one of Neil Armstrong’s friends if Armstrong would come to Washington to brief members of Congress at the 1997 Congressional briefing we organized in April of that year. I was told that Armstrong wished he could – but that if he spoke about what really happened during the moon landing, that Neil Armstrong, his wife, and children would all be killed. It was put to me this bluntly.

If true, this might explain why they seemed so sullen and reluctant to speak about what they saw whilst on the Moon. I guess at the end of the day, it is a question of what one is prepared to believe here. I believe the Moon landings were genuine but much surrounding the landings was faked (photographs etc.) not so much to cover up that the astronauts never went there but to conceal instead what they found when they got there. Don't forget that NASA had obtained a report from the Brookings Institute only a few years before the landing, which dealt, inter alia, with the likely impact on the general public if their probes or manned missions were to discover evidence of alien life or artefacts. The report had advocated concealing such evidence from the public so as to avoid widespread panic and the collapse of religions and the economic order etc. If Armstrong and Aldrin had found such evidence in spades, then it makes sense that NASA would have implemented the Brookings Report's* recommendations and sworn the astronauts to secrecy. Military men are used to following orders but for men of integrity, who hated the idea of pulling the wool over people's eyes, this would have been a bitter pill to swallow. Moreover, if your families' lives had been threatened, what would you do?

*For more on the Brookings Report see: Brookings Report - Wikipedia

The report has become noted for one short section entitled "The implications of a discovery of extraterrestrial life", which examines the potential implications of such a discovery on public attitudes and values. The section briefly considers possible public reactions to some possible scenarios for the discovery of extra-terrestrial life, stressing a need for further research in this area. It recommended continuing studies to determine the likely social impact of such a discovery and its effects on public attitudes, including study of the question of how leadership should handle information about such a discovery and under what circumstances leaders might or might not find it advisable to withhold such information from the public.

I am relaxed either way whether people want to believe the Moon landings were genuine or whether they were faked. I only raise this alleged alien sighting theory as another possible explanation for why the astronauts appeared so sullen in the press briefing and in photos.

Back
Top Bottom