Session 21 March 2020

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

About the exposure thing - if it's true that the PTB are in "reaction mode", they are bound to make many miscalculations. How long will they be able to hide that the whole corona thing is a nothing-burger? Sure, they can make up numbers, but won't people notice at some point? And what about those in the administrations/bureaucracies not "in the know" - sure some of them will protest eventually? What about the "real economy" - there are some very influential people there too who are not part of the elite clique... The whole thing is so over the top, there are all kinds of ways this could blow up in their faces.

I don't understand why there would be a food shortage now, even for a few days. There could only be one in the event of an economic crash, pushing people in droves to buy food in supermarkets. But maybe I'm wrong.
Edit : maybe a truck drivers strike.

Just off the top of my head there are a number of possibilities:

- transport difficulties
- hard frosts damaging crops; flooded fields meaning they can't be harvested
- the above as well as people panic buying and hoarding
- the above when combined with Just In Time Delivery* meaning that few places ever have more than a few days stock of anything

* wiki definition for those not familiar - plus another possibility in blue:
Natural and man-made disasters will disrupt the flow of energy, goods and services. The down-stream customers of those goods and services will, in turn, not be able to produce their product or render their service because they were counting on incoming deliveries "just in time" and so have little or no inventory to work with. The disruption to the economic system will cascade to some degree depending on the nature and severity of the original disaster.[46][47] The larger the disaster the worse the effect on just-in-time failures. Electrical power is the ultimate example of just-in-time delivery. A severe geomagnetic storm could disrupt electrical power delivery for hours to years, locally or even globally. Lack of supplies on hand to repair the electrical system would have catastrophic effects.[48]

Last edited:
Last year in february we all at home felt ill , my son's doctor was absent so we had to go to a doctor that took her patients, she told us we all have a flu, the kid has pneumonia, but the x reys couldn't show it. I think this could have been corona. I went to work with fever and pain in the whole body because the holy post couldn't give me a day off. I actually wish this was corona and it made me a better person😋🙏
Hugs

Does the Cs reply imply that (i) the masses are being primed to believe that the present situation will continue and take place every year going forward, or that (ii) enough people are waking up to the fact that a real pandemic is likely to happen and prepare accordingly? or something else completely...?

I took it to mean closer to (ii). People won't necessarily be weak when the "plague" hits. I looked and looked, but can't find the exact quote from a previous session, where the Cs talked about a period of turmoil, followed by calm, and then "the end". That's what I was thinking. But the "No" was perhaps in reference to people being weakened by this "virus"(physically and/or psychologically). OSIT.

With all of the action on the Corona virus thread and the multitude of questions there I thank you dearly for addressing them and promptly sharing this session! :-)

I am grateful for the existence of this forum that has not only helped me in my wavering life but has helped navigate through these times of 'pseudo-totalitarian' tribulation where we are seeing people just lose their minds as per Lobaczewski's and Gurdjieff's writings and teachings.

Thanks to you for the work you do!:hug2:

Last edited:
Thanks for another great and wonderful session. I must say that I really did not expect that response from the C's cuando les preguntaron del virus, it was like 180 ° plot twist, but now that the C's have mentioned it, many things make sense

Now one of the question is: how to know if anyone or ourselves have the virus?

Now one of the question is: how to know if anyone or ourselves have the virus?

It's probably impossible to know. They are simply not testing it anymore, and you may or may not have antibodies afterwards.

But I think that what matters way more than that is to pay attention to what information you let in, and how to be immune to the propaganda. Based on what the Cs said, mental hygiene may be way more important than washing our hands every 5 minutes. ;-) It may have to do with one's nature and current alignment, which "strand" you get or rather how the virus influences you. OSIT.

I took it to mean closer to (ii). People won't necessarily be weak when the "plague" hits. I looked and looked, but can't find the exact quote from a previous session, where the Cs talked about a period of turmoil, followed by calm, and then "the end". That's what I was thinking. But the "No" was perhaps in reference to people being weakened by this "virus"(physically and/or psychologically). OSIT.

Yes, I remember reading that session recently but cannot find it.

So maybe the coronavirus can engender positive DNA changes to those tuned to certain frequencies and help them cope with the coming plague, like the Cs mention here:

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Last year I was teaching local kids maths, chemistry and physics mostly on weekends and now this turned up great because there's no school and I hope I developed their learning habits. I don't know how much will kids learn from their tablets, they'll spend more time on games for sure but
I generally have a feeling of hope like things will be as they 're suppose to be.
Thank you, good night and sleep well

Back
Top Bottom